Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,675 members, 7,820,370 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Am Dead!!. Been Sleeping With A Married Woman And I Didn't Know Till Today - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Dead!!. Been Sleeping With A Married Woman And I Didn't Know Till Today (18711 Views)

What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? / Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. / Lady Calls Out Friend Who Has Been Sleeping With Her Man Behind Her Back For Yrs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am Dead!!. Been Sleeping With A Married Woman And I Didn't Know Till Today by Lewaluv(f): 6:35pm On Oct 13, 2017
Op it is not your fault. She is the one that is married not you.
Re: Am Dead!!. Been Sleeping With A Married Woman And I Didn't Know Till Today by morbeta(m): 7:12pm On Oct 13, 2017
Gentlevin:
@op.....weldone on your new story story episodes....d other day u claimed u had a spirit/marine wife..https://www.nairaland.com/4089937/spirit-marine-wife-need-deliverance.......and now u claim to be sleeping with a married woman....Kwantinue OK....I raise cap for u...

He is dumb.
Re: Am Dead!!. Been Sleeping With A Married Woman And I Didn't Know Till Today by Encoreunltd(m): 4:23pm On Apr 21, 2020
Guy, if you expect the world to be fair with you because you are fair, you are fooling yourself. It is like expecting a lion not to eat you cos you don't eat lions.

If boys go kpansh your wife, there's nothing you can do to stop it.

From what you have written, I deduced you are not at fault. Kill the guilt trip and move on

casa101:
First pls all the married men that allows their wives to attend a different church from the one he attends pls it's very bad, stop it.
It's been 7 months we starting seeing(fu#king) each other but am yet to officially ask her out BC she is 4yrs(33yrs) older than me.
We meet in a church love feast/program which my cousin forced me to follow her to like 7 months ago. I normally see her on Sundays bc after church she drives to my house like for a month but during that first month we stay in her car downstairs bc she was so scared of Dogs and note she doesn't wear her ring while coming to see me. In fact I hv never seen her with a ring till today(this afternoon). We started from there. One thing led to another till we discovered that we are so so into each other so I decided to invite her over my place(like into my house) bc I have eventually built a cage downstairs for my dog. So she was now able to come up on her 5th visit were she told me she is 33 & single but the age won't be the problem that lets enjoy ourselves then from there we will see if dating is a possibility. Like that the "sexcapede" started
To cut the story short.. Today my aunty called me to go and help her pick her kids from school that she wont be able to make it.. When I got there and i was seated inside my car waiting for their dismissal.. I saw a familiar car pulling over a pole ahead of me. I quickly recognized it. She came down entered the school picked her kids by then I was already walking down towards her. Then I heard the kids calling her "Mum" like Mum I want to take icecream. I was shocked and the first place my mind went to was her hand and I saw her wedding ring which I have never seen her with before. I then intentionally asked her in front of the kids.."madam are they your kids??.. But bc she didn't know how she will deny them there and with the presence of other parents picking their own children. She said YES.

Fast-forward she is now calling me telling me that she loves me and I should not leave her. That her husband don't bleep her well. But I was like but your husband provides for you and your kids and your still married to him.. She just dey cry over the phone..
The truth is that I can't even continue with it BC I have always told myself I won't sleep with someone's wife so that nobody will do that to mine.. Now my conscience is killing me here
Re: Am Dead!!. Been Sleeping With A Married Woman And I Didn't Know Till Today by InfinityFabric: 6:14pm On Apr 21, 2020
Florblu:
I wonder how men sleep with people they hardly know. What if she's a Ghost?
And you couldn't do a background check before straffing her?

At the sight of free pussy, every traces of sense in a guy disappears
Too many movies don scatter your head. Everything na spirit.

1 Like

Re: Am Dead!!. Been Sleeping With A Married Woman And I Didn't Know Till Today by oyaaa(m): 6:44pm On Apr 21, 2020
Florblu:

Well the lady was also having sex with a man she hardly knew so stop pointing fingers pls
Re: Am Dead!!. Been Sleeping With A Married Woman And I Didn't Know Till Today by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 6:44pm On Apr 21, 2020
InfinityFabric:

Too many movies don scatter your head. Everything na spirit.

grin
Re: Am Dead!!. Been Sleeping With A Married Woman And I Didn't Know Till Today by ekitimanalways(m): 1:07am On Apr 22, 2020
casa101:
First pls all the married men that allows their wives to attend a different church from the one he attends pls it's very bad, stop it.
It's been 7 months we starting seeing(fu#king) each other but am yet to officially ask her out BC she is 4yrs(33yrs) older than me.
We meet in a church love feast/program which my cousin forced me to follow her to like 7 months ago. I normally see her on Sundays bc after church she drives to my house like for a month but during that first month we stay in her car downstairs bc she was so scared of Dogs and note she doesn't wear her ring while coming to see me. In fact I hv never seen her with a ring till today(this afternoon). We started from there. One thing led to another till we discovered that we are so so into each other so I decided to invite her over my place(like into my house) bc I have eventually built a cage downstairs for my dog. So she was now able to come up on her 5th visit were she told me she is 33 & single but the age won't be the problem that lets enjoy ourselves then from there we will see if dating is a possibility. Like that the "sexcapede" started
To cut the story short.. Today my aunty called me to go and help her pick her kids from school that she wont be able to make it.. When I got there and i was seated inside my car waiting for their dismissal.. I saw a familiar car pulling over a pole ahead of me. I quickly recognized it. She came down entered the school picked her kids by then I was already walking down towards her. Then I heard the kids calling her "Mum" like Mum I want to take icecream. I was shocked and the first place my mind went to was her hand and I saw her wedding ring which I have never seen her with before. I then intentionally asked her in front of the kids.."madam are they your kids??.. But bc she didn't know how she will deny them there and with the presence of other parents picking their own children. She said YES.

Fast-forward she is now calling me telling me that she loves me and I should not leave her. That her husband don't bleep her well. But I was like but your husband provides for you and your kids and your still married to him.. She just dey cry over the phone..
The truth is that I can't even continue with it BC I have always told myself I won't sleep with someone's wife so that nobody will do that to mine.. Now my conscience is killing me here
Her reason for cheating on her husband's not justifiable. I believe that you're no longer with her for the sake of your future happiness.
Re: Am Dead!!. Been Sleeping With A Married Woman And I Didn't Know Till Today by Nobody: 3:53am On Apr 22, 2020
casa101:

In fact Lagos you strong.. I just hope someone won't be banging my wife in the future in the name of karma..#justthinking

Smile!
You think too much.
Re: Am Dead!!. Been Sleeping With A Married Woman And I Didn't Know Till Today by laughter123: 4:02am On Apr 22, 2020
Am a first timer here. Back to the post, I think we should be very careful when dealing with relationship. But what if she was a ghost? Make findings first because not everyone you meet in church are really Christian
Re: Am Dead!!. Been Sleeping With A Married Woman And I Didn't Know Till Today by Ade345(m): 6:55am On Apr 22, 2020
casa101:

Wait oo.. Pls teach me well... Are you saying that all married women especially the ppl between the ages of 25 & 33 have sagged breasts and are boreholes??... Your sense of conclusion, analysis and judgment weak me for this one

The lady that you made this response to, is trying to educate you on how a woman's body changes after giving birth to 2 to 3 children. If I were you, I would have been calm to learn from her. If you get what she is trying to tell you, next time, you won't fall into the same trap of a lying housewife.
Re: Am Dead!!. Been Sleeping With A Married Woman And I Didn't Know Till Today by BePrepared: 3:38pm On Jun 16, 2021
The best option still remain

Avoid premarital sex

Only Jesus can give power to avoid or stop it

Receive grace

1 Like

Re: Am Dead!!. Been Sleeping With A Married Woman And I Didn't Know Till Today by Yusufisraelj(m): 4:00pm On Jun 16, 2021
Florblu:

The guys you know abi?
Re: Am Dead!!. Been Sleeping With A Married Woman And I Didn't Know Till Today by Boomzaga(m): 9:26pm On Jun 16, 2021
Did he sleep with a man or woman? The woman offered her cunt to an man she didn't know well.
Florblu:

Re: Am Dead!!. Been Sleeping With A Married Woman And I Didn't Know Till Today by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 7:50am On Jun 17, 2021
Ade345:

The lady that you made this response to, is trying to educate you on how a woman's body changes after giving birth to 2 to 3 children. If I were you, I would have been calm to learn from her. If you get what she is trying to tell you, next time, you won't fall into the same trap of a lying housewife.

I have met women who have given birth before but whose body is still in good shape
Re: Am Dead!!. Been Sleeping With A Married Woman And I Didn't Know Till Today by Queenserah26(f): 7:53am On Jun 17, 2021
Oops

Florblu:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Am Always Afraid Of Toasting Girls / Pregnancy And Broken Marriage Plans - Please Advice / Nigerian Lady Advises Men In Relationships To Stop Acting Single

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.