Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,387 members, 7,819,396 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Am Dead!!. Been Sleeping With A Married Woman And I Didn't Know Till Today - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Dead!!. Been Sleeping With A Married Woman And I Didn't Know Till Today (18702 Views)

What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? / Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. / Lady Calls Out Friend Who Has Been Sleeping With Her Man Behind Her Back For Yrs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am Dead!!. Been Sleeping With A Married Woman And I Didn't Know Till Today by LexngtonSteele: 8:08pm On Oct 12, 2017
casa101:

casa101 to his useless father :
It seems you have gotten used to lying or people lying to you that you now think everyone lies like you.. Is there anything I stand to again for lying??... So please watch your mouth when you say somethings.. Thank you

Get a job....
Re: Am Dead!!. Been Sleeping With A Married Woman And I Didn't Know Till Today by casa101(m): 8:19pm On Oct 12, 2017
LexngtonSteele:

Get a job....

Your just a low life dude seeking attention
Re: Am Dead!!. Been Sleeping With A Married Woman And I Didn't Know Till Today by SammieRexx(m): 8:20pm On Oct 12, 2017
How a nigga go bleep a woman that has given birth to two and not know from her bwest and tummy still dey baffle me oooo

1 Like

Re: Am Dead!!. Been Sleeping With A Married Woman And I Didn't Know Till Today by Zhahovic(m): 8:21pm On Oct 12, 2017
Florblu:
I wonder how men sleep with people they hardly know. What if she's a Ghost?
And you couldn't do a background check before straffing her?

At the sight of free pussy, every traces of sense in a guy disappears
lwkmd..savage...not all of us though..OK?
..haha
Re: Am Dead!!. Been Sleeping With A Married Woman And I Didn't Know Till Today by LexngtonSteele: 8:25pm On Oct 12, 2017
casa101:

Your just a low life dude seeking attention

Lol....very rich coming from someone continually creating false threads grin grin grin

You can continue this way or get a job. Choice is yours.

By the way there's nothing like "your just"

That's exactly why you should focus on more productive hobbies. Ciao wink
Re: Am Dead!!. Been Sleeping With A Married Woman And I Didn't Know Till Today by luminouz(m): 8:36pm On Oct 12, 2017
Florblu:

Have u seen a ghost before??
Re: Am Dead!!. Been Sleeping With A Married Woman And I Didn't Know Till Today by luminouz(m): 8:44pm On Oct 12, 2017
Rokia2:
Chie how do you people fu,.--ck with no emotions attached?

U na do well. I bow. Someone you didn't even get to know you just met at church and fu..--ck--I--in start right away.

I am just feeling sorry for the poor husband.

And I can bet my hair that you're gonna go back to hitting that pussy again. SMH..... it ain't no secret that sex control most of you niggas.
Good thing u said most niggas..not all!!!
Re: Am Dead!!. Been Sleeping With A Married Woman And I Didn't Know Till Today by Noblewhiz(m): 8:48pm On Oct 12, 2017
Not ur fault.. You didn't know
Re: Am Dead!!. Been Sleeping With A Married Woman And I Didn't Know Till Today by Riskmore: 8:52pm On Oct 12, 2017
Rokia2:

U na do well. I bow. Someone you didn't even get to know you just met at church and fu..--ck--I--in start right away.

And I can bet my hair that you're gonna go back to hitting that pussy again. SMH..... it ain't no secret that sex control most of you niggas.
I love your burst...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Dead!!. Been Sleeping With A Married Woman And I Didn't Know Till Today by modextus(m): 9:02pm On Oct 12, 2017
Teaveapoet:
Somethings just happen without any explanation for it. A case like this also happened. i just prayed.
To you??

1 Like

Re: Am Dead!!. Been Sleeping With A Married Woman And I Didn't Know Till Today by bengasyll(m): 9:19pm On Oct 12, 2017
Teaveapoet:
Somethings just happen without any explanation for it. A case like this also happened. i just prayed.
You mean this type of nollywood script?
Re: Am Dead!!. Been Sleeping With A Married Woman And I Didn't Know Till Today by emeraldo56(m): 9:22pm On Oct 12, 2017
Story story
Re: Am Dead!!. Been Sleeping With A Married Woman And I Didn't Know Till Today by Foodforthought: 9:53pm On Oct 12, 2017
Florblu:

At the sight of money every trace of sense in a b***h evaporates

1 Like

Re: Am Dead!!. Been Sleeping With A Married Woman And I Didn't Know Till Today by ponti93(m): 10:10pm On Oct 12, 2017
Florblu:

so u did background check on all d guys u av eva dated...
Re: Am Dead!!. Been Sleeping With A Married Woman And I Didn't Know Till Today by Teaveapoet(f): 10:31pm On Oct 12, 2017
bengasyll:
You mean this type of nollywood script?

Real.
Re: Am Dead!!. Been Sleeping With A Married Woman And I Didn't Know Till Today by Ainsky: 11:18pm On Oct 12, 2017
Look it isn't your fault so don't feel guilty. She told you she's single, she didn't wear her ring and she basically used you and lied to you for sex. She's the one at fault you're not at fault. 0% is your fault so don't be guilty. Ignore the people saying you should have done a background check. Who checks marriage license registry before the bleep a girl?
Re: Am Dead!!. Been Sleeping With A Married Woman And I Didn't Know Till Today by kilojoDesigns: 11:43pm On Oct 12, 2017
Florblu:

No be only background check na scandisk, was he not also a stranger to her when they met? what if he was the one that was a ghost. women sense also vanish at the thought of some good deek but we don't see you talking about that.

@op take heart jare. it can happen to anyone. point is she lied about something so important, it's unforgivable. put an end to all contact for good
Re: Am Dead!!. Been Sleeping With A Married Woman And I Didn't Know Till Today by LOVEGINO(m): 12:43am On Oct 13, 2017
casa101:

Madam.. Stop saying nonsense and what you don't know. Did you even ask me before making your mumu conclusion.. It seems your the kind of girl even if a guy don't want you to come to his house you will force your way and come without his consent and he will end up embarrassing you.. FYI.. I tried knowing her place but she will always not be at home. And all times she has been to my house. She comes with her car. So I guess your saying I should follow her maybe she will drop me in her house and I will start trekking back.. Sense fall on you
guy no mind her, she don dey fall for u. Abeg if she tire u, pass over cheesy grin
Re: Am Dead!!. Been Sleeping With A Married Woman And I Didn't Know Till Today by VERDA: 7:07am On Oct 13, 2017
Florblu:

And will be a stranger for 7months?

Your age is inversely proportional to the way you reason.

But you can't totally put the blame on the OP na, at least they had 5 unofficial dates and did not do anything for a month or so... ..you seem to forget how well people lie when they want something, a lot of people bashing the OP have probably had one night stands or had sex with someone within a few days of meeting that person, so you guys should cut him some slack, he just has to be more careful next time.

But OP this one wey I dey hear say you get spiritual wife, if she catch you Ehn , drowning go fall on you if Na Mami water o. grin

1 Like

Re: Am Dead!!. Been Sleeping With A Married Woman And I Didn't Know Till Today by VERDA: 7:24am On Oct 13, 2017
luminouz:

Have u seen a ghost before??

I hail o.
Re: Am Dead!!. Been Sleeping With A Married Woman And I Didn't Know Till Today by luminouz(m): 8:04am On Oct 13, 2017
VERDA:

I hail o.
Sup! grin
Re: Am Dead!!. Been Sleeping With A Married Woman And I Didn't Know Till Today by Neymar1095(m): 9:56am On Oct 13, 2017
Wow dem married women are the best. Unlike young girls they are Expert in everything. Lucky you bro.
Re: Am Dead!!. Been Sleeping With A Married Woman And I Didn't Know Till Today by kingramonkhan(m): 11:21am On Oct 13, 2017
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Fear men. They can sleep with anything but the most annoying part of it is that they will still come here to tell a story how they bleeped a goat or a plant and say it wasn't their fault, that they never wanted to do so.
must everybody talk
Re: Am Dead!!. Been Sleeping With A Married Woman And I Didn't Know Till Today by pedrilo: 11:30am On Oct 13, 2017
Florblu:

are u blaming him now?
chai you are a devilish feminist
Re: Am Dead!!. Been Sleeping With A Married Woman And I Didn't Know Till Today by deafeyez: 11:37am On Oct 13, 2017
Florblu:

Wey u pack well jor wetin b ur problem, which kind talk be dat.
Like say ona no dey enjoy am.
Re: Am Dead!!. Been Sleeping With A Married Woman And I Didn't Know Till Today by pedrilo: 11:43am On Oct 13, 2017
Rokia2:

u use to reason well oh, wats happening these days?
did u read where he said she visited 4 times? that they fccked on her 5th visit?
and besides, why r u bn judgemental and assuming a feminist position? it is possible to have sex on the first date and end up as life partners and it is also possible to delay sex for 3 months and still break up. pls lets call a spade a spade and lay blames where they belong.
a married woman is fccking around intentionally wit a single guy and u r blamin the guy!
this world wud be a beta place without some of u i swear
Re: Am Dead!!. Been Sleeping With A Married Woman And I Didn't Know Till Today by monex(m): 1:11pm On Oct 13, 2017
Rokia2:

sex is less emotional for guys hence many guys are able to do prostitutes and one-night stands while most ladies cant
Re: Am Dead!!. Been Sleeping With A Married Woman And I Didn't Know Till Today by Nobody: 1:49pm On Oct 13, 2017
Florblu:

not all guys mademoiselle, Im way different
Re: Am Dead!!. Been Sleeping With A Married Woman And I Didn't Know Till Today by Nobody: 2:12pm On Oct 13, 2017
well i have gone down this road before, and i can honestly tell you most of them say they are single.
Just stick to your ground on ending it before it becomes an issue, we have read countless times husbands killing their cheating wives partner.

PS - assume all ladies are taking until you can verify she ain't married(No by word of mouth alone).

casa101:
First pls all the married men that allows their wives to attend a different church from the one he attends pls it's very bad, stop it.
It's been 7 months we starting seeing(fu#king) each other but am yet to officially ask her out BC she is 4yrs(33yrs) older than me.
We meet in a church love feast/program which my cousin forced me to follow her to like 7 months ago. I normally see her on Sundays bc after church she drives to my house like for a month but during that first month we stay in her car downstairs bc she was so scared of Dogs and note she doesn't wear her ring while coming to see me. In fact I hv never seen her with a ring till today(this afternoon). We started from there. One thing led to another till we discovered that we are so so into each other so I decided to invite her over my place(like into my house) bc I have eventually built a cage downstairs for my dog. So she was now able to come up on her 5th visit were she told me she is 33 & single but the age won't be the problem that lets enjoy ourselves then from there we will see if dating is a possibility. Like that the "sexcapede" started
To cut the story short.. Today my aunty called me to go and help her pick her kids from school that she wont be able to make it.. When I got there and i was seated inside my car waiting for their dismissal.. I saw a familiar car pulling over a pole ahead of me. I quickly recognized it. She came down entered the school picked her kids by then I was already walking down towards her. Then I heard the kids calling her "Mum" like Mum I want to take icecream. I was shocked and the first place my mind went to was her hand and I saw her wedding ring which I have never seen her with before. I then intentionally asked her in front of the kids.."madam are they your kids??.. But bc she didn't know how she will deny them there and with the presence of other parents picking their own children. She said YES.

Fast-forward she is now calling me telling me that she loves me and I should not leave her. That her husband don't bleep her well. But I was like but your husband provides for you and your kids and your still married to him.. She just dey cry over the phone..
The truth is that I can't even continue with it BC I have always told myself I won't sleep with someone's wife so that nobody will do that to mine.. Now my conscience is killing me here
Re: Am Dead!!. Been Sleeping With A Married Woman And I Didn't Know Till Today by Sierusvirus(m): 5:39pm On Oct 13, 2017
Ainsky:
Look it isn't your fault so don't feel guilty. She told you she's single, she didn't wear her ring and she basically used you and lied to you for sex. She's the one at fault you're not at fault. 0% is your fault so don't be guilty. Ignore the people saying you should have done a background check. Who checks marriage license registry before the bleep a girl?
Don't mind those hoe girls saying background check, a guy did something out of deceit and remorseful when he observed he was lied to.
Check out all those hoes saying this and I can tell you they have successfully slept or still sleeping with married man knowing truly well his married...
One of the girls saying " No self control, must you sleep with any girl you just met"
I can also bet you, the guy is even far far better than that girl cos she must have slept with a guy who just said HELLO to her.
How many girl can be remorseful of sleeping with a married man, the answer is NO cos that's their target market and KARMA is waiting for them.

2 Likes

Re: Am Dead!!. Been Sleeping With A Married Woman And I Didn't Know Till Today by Nobody: 5:53pm On Oct 13, 2017
HMMMMMMMMM. IMMORALITY DESTROYING LIVES SINCE INCEPTION.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Bares Her Boobs As She Asks If She Should Lose Her Virginity Now Or Marriag / The Woman With Two Vagina (photos) / How To Know If A Guy Loves You OR Just Want To Sleep With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.