Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,267 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? (39674 Views)

How Old Were You When You Had Your First Boyfriend/Girlfriend? / Do You Trust Your Current Boyfriend/ Girlfriend? / PHOTOS: Lady Reveals She Snatched Her Current Boyfriend On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by ajdapo: 2:17am On Oct 16, 2017
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by agamali1(m): 2:17am On Oct 16, 2017
Dillusionist:
100% nice,jovial, easy going..intelligent and of course nice physique. .just to mention but a few.
Very delusional
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Nobody: 2:41am On Oct 16, 2017
Purityval.....I am waiting na grin

The question sef is funny. It says "....your current..." clearly stating that many are collectors, rather than the latter
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by mamajaz(f): 2:57am On Oct 16, 2017
alexialin:
Mine is 90%. He's a fine guy cheesy, a hard worker, very easy going, no drama, no unnecessary attention, nice psyche, great swag and completely down to earth and he instils trust.
smiley

In fact he has clicked like cheesy winkThat should be Seun osewa grin

So it's 105%. cheesy kiss

Love you boo kiss
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by mamajaz(f): 3:04am On Oct 16, 2017
crunchyDope:
0% ...m waiting for her to leave sad angry
LadyF abi, she's a thorn in the flesh. May lalasticlala's head of family( crocodile) help you chase her away. Sorry for your stupidity in asking her out in the first place embarassed
grin
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by DateMynd44(m): 3:09am On Oct 16, 2017
madridguy:
I'm here to look for girl friend.
better scrawl back to politics section. Zombie
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by JhyMedex: 3:27am On Oct 16, 2017
Slayer2:
I have 3 girls but I can tell you comfortably that I am not even - 1% in love with them.

Lol

Na so God create me o, I don't have feelings.

grin

I so catch ur drift Boss...grin..
Sumtyms I feel like an Alien.. mehngrin..D current GF is so freaking amazing Bt still can't muster a tad bit of feelings...
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Slayer2: 3:45am On Oct 16, 2017
JhyMedex:

I so catch ur drift Boss...grin..
Sumtyms I feel like an Alien.. mehngrin..D current GF is so freaking amazing Bt still can't muster a tad bit of feelings...

Na so o brother. Don't love any, makes you be in control.
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Slayer2: 3:46am On Oct 16, 2017
ariklawani:
You are suffering from Marine spirit. Your marine wife won't allow u love .go for total deliverance. and thank me later.

I have done spirit wife work still the same outcome.
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by purityval(m): 3:48am On Oct 16, 2017
jagugu88li:
Purityval.....I am waiting na grin

The question sef is funny. It says "....your current..." clearly stating that many are collectors, rather than the latter

Oh! my jagugu88li, wish you could see my heart to know that you are all I have got there. My love for you is on a hyper mode grin grin grin.

BTW, to the topic.

Most times I envy those that can't feel anything in a relationship even when the other party is head over heals and things keeps going down under the sheets and all.

I am a hopeless romantic and gives all while at it which has caused me a whole lotta heart aches. So right now the whole idea of love and relationship is beginning to mean something else to me.

To the ladies and gents that can't love or feel anything you guys are the real MVP
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Nobody: 4:01am On Oct 16, 2017
My luv for my current partner is equal to the time it takes me to get a new partner.... undecided
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Slayer2: 4:02am On Oct 16, 2017
Eaugusta:
Hmmm! Do I really still believe in that thing called love? Pls nobody should ask me why lipsrsealed

Why

Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Humility017(m): 4:08am On Oct 16, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Oluwasaeon your attention is needed here cheesy
from your dp....which of the lady are you?

moreso, I saw your comments on premarital sex the other day...
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Josephamstrong1(m): 4:19am On Oct 16, 2017
Beautiful 20%
she's naughty 15%
bedmatics 25%
goal oriented 20%
Spiritual 1%
culinary arts 19%
Total= 100% certified love.

NB; Her spirituality fluctuates like Mtn service. Today she's 20% tomorrow during bedmatics she's 1%.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by VickyRotex(f): 4:19am On Oct 16, 2017
Omoluabi16:
haha. you can't quantify love obviously, maybe the O.P wants a much, very much or very very much kind of rating.
"Much", "very much", "very very much" is still quantifying. undecided

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by VickyRotex(f): 4:21am On Oct 16, 2017
sunnyeinstein:

Gbam! I duff my hat. I do tell myself, d day i can quantify why i love my wife den there's a comma already... we're heading for d rocks!
Exactement! cool
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by bizza45: 4:22am On Oct 16, 2017
nothing is sweet as going in and out of relationship .. it makes tour head tough and makes d brain work wella.. personally I don't believe that love exits all I know is friends with benefits
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Helen56: 4:30am On Oct 16, 2017
bizza45:
nothing is sweet as going in and out of relationship .. it makes tour head tough and makes d brain work wella.. personally I don't believe that love exits all I know is friends with benefits
u are just a sick fellow
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Rohzay(m): 4:51am On Oct 16, 2017
i love her n she loves me too,i luv 3times, mayb 4 or 5times like d jackson5 or john percksons #in_lil_waynes_voice.....

I cant actually measure my love for my girl, bt I seize every opportunity to show her I do, Nd she trusts me for dt! ...I cant wait to finally make it official....#shesAblessing
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by wizygreat2000(m): 5:10am On Oct 16, 2017
alexialin:
Mine is 90%. He's a fine guy cheesy, a hard worker, very easy going, no drama, no unnecessary attention, nice psyche, great swag and completely down to earth and he instils trust.
smiley

In fact he has clicked like cheesy wink

So it's
105%. cheesy kiss

Love you boo kiss
I love my woman 97% over 5& just like the way Nigerian Zoo President love his Country...
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by no1madman(m): 5:16am On Oct 16, 2017
Haha haha

Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by mira24(f): 5:23am On Oct 16, 2017
I love him 100%,he is just an answered prayers.
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Akinpelu725: 5:23am On Oct 16, 2017
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by One4me: 5:45am On Oct 16, 2017
cuteguy123:
So ladies and gentlemen why do you love your current partner and why do you love him or her, what is it you love about him that makes you stick to him or her and won't be with another person other than your current partner?

On a scale of 1-100%, rate how much you love your current partner.

Just a nairaland survey cheesy grin

Well for me, I love mine because she is caring, insanely romantic, she can kiss and do crazy stuffs to me in public, she is not shy, she is proud of me and I am also proud of her, she has a good character with a killer hour glass figure 8 shape, back and front package complete, light skinned with natural facial beauty.

Oya Lets drop our comments and keep the fun going.

Oga lalasticlala, why do you love yours? cheesy

I hope you marry her because of all those "physical attributes" and when she loses them when she clocks 40yrs (and she will, like any human being that gets old), there will be nothing left to admire....and that is when the fights and shouting breaks out. grin grin
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Nobody: 5:54am On Oct 16, 2017
KOPT55:
Not much. I don't trust her because of the way she came into my life.

She's was friend's girl, and when my friend -- who lived with me in my apartment -- left for youth service, she kept coming around. Not only did she keep coming, she gave me all sorts of green-lights. Knowing that my friend wasn't really serious with her and that he was going to be away for a very long time, I moved in.

The first day she came after I decided to ask her out, I put the moves on her and she melted like jello in my hands: she loves sex more than anything!

That's how our relationship began. I try to do right by her because she is a caring girl, she helps me out in the house and I appreciate that. She frets over my wellbeing and I think she's genuinely in love with me; but like I said, I don't trust her and I can't love her.

Lol, this is exactly how a man's psyche works. grin
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by mployer(m): 5:59am On Oct 16, 2017
alexialin:
smiley

In fact he has clicked like cheesy wink

So it's 105%. cheesy kiss

Love you boo kiss

You are a lier. How did you know he clicked like
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by FRANKOSKI(m): 6:01am On Oct 16, 2017
I ain't got one.
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by DavidEsq(m): 6:09am On Oct 16, 2017
OP, pics of the killer hour glass body of ur bae or adonbilivit tongue
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by mhizclair(f): 6:14am On Oct 16, 2017
Donjazzy12:

You mean she, cos most port Harcourt girls are lesbians.

Thank God u said most nt all. M nah a lesbian k. M straight as ur d*ck wen it's hard.
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by sam1990(m): 6:22am On Oct 16, 2017
I rate my baby 99%. She's loving, caring,matual,beautiful, hardworking,jovial,sexy and understanding.
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by pressplay411(m): 6:29am On Oct 16, 2017
Slayer2:
I have 3 girls but I can tell you comfortably that I am not even - 1% in love with them.

Lol

Na so God create me o, I don't have feelings.

grin

And if anyone of them caught you slipping and chops off ur D or gives you acid make over, guess that's fine cos that's how God created her.
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Nobody: 6:32am On Oct 16, 2017
KOPT55:

We are having fun and helping each other out. The nature of my work makes meeting new people extremely hard. I am happy she's in my life. If I find someone else, I will cut her loose without much thought. I believe she will do the same. I know her very well.

What makes you so sure she will do the same.

I think you should let her GO so love can come to you. and so she can start searching for someone else so she doesn't grow bitter later on when you want to dump her.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply)

10 Funny Signs You're An Introvert / Lady Destroys Her Boyfriend’s Properties Over Suspected Infidelity (Photos) / My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.