Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? (39771 Views)

How Old Were You When You Had Your First Boyfriend/Girlfriend? / Do You Trust Your Current Boyfriend/ Girlfriend? / PHOTOS: Lady Reveals She Snatched Her Current Boyfriend On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by kerr9(f): 11:05pm On Oct 15, 2017
me way no get uko
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by QueenMarvella(f): 11:06pm On Oct 15, 2017
sayhi2certified:

I can see his hand work...

Lol grin
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by tempem: 11:07pm On Oct 15, 2017
Very very much!! She's my life, my joy. Her thought will never fly off my memory even during hard times.
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Bitcoiniler(m): 11:07pm On Oct 15, 2017
I don't really know how to scale my love for her, but I think she loves 100%+. After my mum, she's the next in line to show me undying affection and love. I'm finding ir hard to match up her level of affection, because she deserves it.
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by luminouz(m): 11:07pm On Oct 15, 2017
Safiaa:
Do you deserve to be cherished?
I do!!!!!100% grin
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Oct 15, 2017
MissJoy29:

Sad. But then again, why did you ask your friend's girl out? You don't get to judge her you know....

My friend wasn't serious with her and he told me. Secondly, their relationship wasn't intimate, and thirdly I am not judging her. The thing is that circumstances influence the level of my affection for her. I am good guy to her I will say. I buy her things, I take her out, I comfort her when she's down and I am very receptive to her needs. This isn't love, it's just my nature. When I love somebody I know.

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by enshi(m): 11:08pm On Oct 15, 2017
[quote author=PrimadonnaO post=61359213]

He humbles me...makes me want to be perfect...He's really intelligent without being arrogant, and even makes me feel I'm as smart as he is. He's honest...consciously ambitious. He doesn't hide his flaws and portrays himself as an angel. This makes his flaws even attractive. There's no denying his masculinity, but he doesn't deliberately try to emp

Believe you me, with these words you put up here, you just earned my reluctantly rare ability to check profiles.... For real
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Oct 15, 2017
Safiaa:
Then why not just be a man and tell her? I don't kmow why guys just cant be straight forward. You just want to have it all.

Tell her what Safiaa? Tell her "Oh, I don't love you! And then lose someone who does stuff for me. Use your brain Safiaa. Relationships can be transactional for the good of both parties and that is what obtains in my case.

Safiaa the jaded feminazi.
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Nobody: 11:11pm On Oct 15, 2017
Ritajovy:

So whatcha doing with her??

We are having fun and helping each other out. The nature of my work makes meeting new people extremely hard. I am happy she's in my life. If I find someone else, I will cut her loose without much thought. I believe she will do the same. I know her very well.

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Oct 15, 2017
alexialin:

Some ladies out there still date bad guys and in relationships with such guys.

Haven't u seen enough women will swollen almost closed up eyes, torn lip, broken head on threads about their bfs, baby daddy's and husbands?

I mistakenly dated two horrible bad guys in sheep's clothing in the past.
And I learnt from my mistakes and vow never to have anything to do. With a bad guy anymore. Heavens forbid!
Nice resolution !. But many girls needed the lesson before they realise that at the end of the day,there's actually nothing substantial to gain from a bad guy or those who "acts" bad guyz.
I just pray u don't fall a prey again ! Some are just too smart ,u know.

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by jumpampass(m): 11:14pm On Oct 15, 2017
na who push dis to the FP again. for how many times.

well, I no get girlfriend
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by CzarChris(m): 11:14pm On Oct 15, 2017
cuteguy123:
So ladies and gentlemen why do you love your current partner and why do you love him or her, what is it you love about him that makes you stick to him or her and won't be with another person other than your current partner?

On a scale of 1-100%, rate how much you love your current partner.

Just a nairaland survey cheesy grin

Well for me, I love mine because she is caring, insanely romantic, she can kiss and do crazy stuffs to me in public, she is not shy, she is proud of me and I am also proud of her, she has a good character with a killer hour glass figure 8 shape, back and front package complete, light skinned with natural facial beauty.

Oya Lets drop our comments and keep the fun going.

Oga lalasticlala, why do you love yours? cheesy
Let's just say when someone who doesn't believe in love suddenly starts calling bae more than 5times a day and can chat and video chat with her for hours on end. Then you know that I am truly in trouble. I don't think there is a percentage description to what I feel right now. But hey I can't predict myself, anything can still happen in between. Oops, too late, I already proposed. That's how crazy in love I am right now. grin Someone freaking slap me up from this dream, I am in love. shocked shocked shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by tunde82seidat(f): 11:15pm On Oct 15, 2017
zabuur:
My wife Hafsah Adepeju Apinke. She was my school daughter in secondary school, now my wife and mother of my daughter and son. Love her pieces. Even after 5 years of marriage, we still spend a weekend every month in the hotel. Just away from the kids. To rate her is disrespecting her.

The only comment that got me.Now I think the question should b directed to married couples.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by etainment360(m): 11:15pm On Oct 15, 2017
bunmiannie:
oga ooooo,,,see love everywhere� o gbenu tan

Ahhn! Long time dear! You haven't been active lately?
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Veraatabeh(f): 11:15pm On Oct 15, 2017
Single to stupor
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by smith666999(m): 11:16pm On Oct 15, 2017
I no get partner
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Wisedove(m): 11:16pm On Oct 15, 2017
KOPT55:
Not much. I don't trust her because of the way she came into my life.

She's my friends girl, and when my friend -- who lived with me in my apartment -- left for youth service, she kept coming around. Not only did she keep coming, she gave me all sorts of green-lights. Knowing that my friend wasn't really serious with her and that he was going to be away for a very long time, I moved in.

The first day she came after I decided to ask her out, I put the moves on her and she melted like jello in my hands: she loves sex more than anything!

That's how our relationship began. I try to do right by her because she is a caring girl, she helps me out in the house and I appreciate that. She frets over my wellbeing and I think she's genuinely in love with me; but like I said, I don't trust her and I can't love her.

Bro, for the fact he did your friend like that does not implies she gonna treat you like that. One thing about ladies is that they will date a guy not because they are really into him but just to keep their company until the right man come .

Maybe she sees you as the right guy Bro who knows?
Always try to treat her nicely she might end up being yours Bro. Like you have just said that your friend his not really serous about the relationship with her, maybe she'd noticed that too and need to move on
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Oct 15, 2017
grin
#TeamSingle
#NotSearching

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by MissJoy29(f): 11:17pm On Oct 15, 2017
KOPT55:

My friend wasn't serious with her and he told me. Secondly, their relationship wasn't intimate, and thirdly I am not judging her. The thing is that circumstances influence the level of my affection for her. I am good guy to her I will say. I buy her things, I take her out, I comfort her when she's down and I am very receptive to her needs. This isn't love, it's just my nature. When I love somebody I know.
Yeah. I know you are not just a good guy to her but you are a good guy generally. What you said about doing right by her cos she's caring and all shows you are one.

You might not be judging her directly but the circumstance in which you met her is affecting how much you'd want to feel for her. Now I don't blame you for feeling this way. Maybe you are even torn between breaking her heart by cutting it off with her & finding a way to love her cos she's good like you said. But you gonna have to leave if you are not happy & comfortable with her. There's no happiness or fulfilment without trust in a relationship.

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Oct 15, 2017
ikorodureporta:
'

What the fo.ck is this macabre picture you just shared?
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by etainment360(m): 11:18pm On Oct 15, 2017
Hakeem12:
Weren't you the one that said your wedding g is coming up soon.

busted! grin
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by YelloweWest: 11:18pm On Oct 15, 2017
zabuur:
My wife Hafsah Adepeju Apinke. She was my school daughter in secondary school, now my wife and mother of my daughter and son. Love her pieces. Even after 5 years of marriage, we still spend a weekend every month in the hotel. Just away from the kids. To rate her is disrespecting her.
There are still good men put there. There is hope for my single sisters.

God bless your .marriage more

2 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by VickyRotex(f): 11:20pm On Oct 15, 2017
So love is now quantifiable? Omashe ooo!!!

If you have to quantify or rate it, it's not love. Shikena!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Hakeem12(m): 11:20pm On Oct 15, 2017
You have 10 boyfriends ,Yet when you pray you say "God bless my relationship" my sister, which relationship? Just say"God bless my Team"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Wisedove(m): 11:21pm On Oct 15, 2017
My bae hmmm... She is such a beautiful and classic shorty well endowed with intellectually, she always give me me a feeling of butterfly in my heart, she is my life,always by me and I can hardly be without her....but the bae I am talking about is my Phone ooo

Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Nobody: 11:21pm On Oct 15, 2017
CaringDad:

Nice resolution !. But many girls needed the lesson before they realise that at the end of the day,there's actually nothing substantial to gain from a bad guy or those who "acts" bad guyz.
I just pray u don't fall a prey again ! Some are just too smart ,u know.

Amen!

Honestly bad guy? Nothing to gain than series of troubles and heartaches. I dodge them pass.

I know some are very smart but trust me, my guard and all my senses are wide awake. No dulling anymore.
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by ariklawani(f): 11:21pm On Oct 15, 2017
Love no longer exist.

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Okky1900: 11:21pm On Oct 15, 2017
jumpampass:
na who push dis to the FP again. for how many times.

Hmmm bad guy

well, I no get girlfriend
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by etainment360(m): 11:21pm On Oct 15, 2017
Pynkylypz:
Aww, all the best dear.
You dun mean it! grin
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by sunnyeinstein(m): 11:21pm On Oct 15, 2017
Divay22:

Lol...
Next time mind your biz tongue

Sebi ure mindin ur biznez dats y ure on this thread.
...wetin we no go see for dis nairaland

Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by vicben27(m): 11:23pm On Oct 15, 2017
she drives me nuts meeen! I love her 200%. can't wait to put the on ur finger sweedy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me / How Do You Like Your Man's Body? What Do You Like In A Woman's Body / Some Statements Guys Don’t Want To Hear From The Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.