Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? (25377 Views)

See How Nairaland Called Me Eleribu (screenshot) / This Guy On Nairaland Called Me Wild / I Thought Sleeping Unclad Was Fun, Until Rat Sucked My Nipple - Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by VictorTHEmaniac: 11:10pm On Oct 12, 2017
Spïts on Iamkashybaby old face. Giving the Fool more power to act a Fool, Dümbest Couple to grace RM

angry

angry

angry

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Oct 12, 2017
sunshineG:
I taught of it for a second, but I chose to ignore that part of the puzzle grin grin

He he he he.............IT SELLS LIKE COCACOLA. Life is a PUZZLE. Advice dont ignore any part else you will be taken for a sweet ride. HUMANS TRADE ON OTHERS THOUGHTLESSNESS. Its called Loyola's formula for manipulating men "FOLLOW THE OTHER MAN'S COURSE TO YOUR OWN GOAL". In reality its no more than to be a asslicker. Come 2019 you see all these politicians pretending to be at war with one another and before you know it they are all united again. They know how to stair the herds to rampage for their gains.
Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by IamAirforce1: 11:10pm On Oct 12, 2017
alexistaiwo:

Unfortunately there is no pictorial evidence to corroborate your claims.
Guy go find better girlfriend. See as your so called girlfriend is looking at the camera as if to say "to whom it may concern please come and snatch me away from the overgrown baby".
Ehnnn before I forget.
That uncle in your street that travelled overseas.
The one you are always claiming to be related to.
Has he send your monthly feeding allowance?

Reading your comments makes me want to sleep ..
You type like a kid and from your write up here, I can tellyou're highly temperamental.
but that's your headache.

I'm done with you .
Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by YoungDaNaval(m): 11:10pm On Oct 12, 2017
IamAirforce1:

We don't "poop" Moet

We pop MOET
Olodo
Fool!!! I repeat again, picture of you pooping the moet or STFU!!! wtf do you broke ass niggas gain from bragging online? prove to me you're a big like you bragged about by posting a picture of you pooping the mothe4ukin moet or forever remain silent!!

6 Likes

Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by VictorTHEmaniac: 11:11pm On Oct 12, 2017
Lordygram:
LOL bro, i only registered my opinion, pls dnt lash at me.. AS a mature adult citizen, each and every one of us is allowed to air our opinions... I have said what i feel.. pls sir respect my opinion and have a nice day.. thank you.

Stop sucking his prïck

5 Likes

Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by Nobody: 11:13pm On Oct 12, 2017
IamAirforce1:

Reading your comments makes me want to sleep ..
You type like a kid and from your write up here, I can tellyou're highly temperamental.
but that's your headache.

I'm done with you .
See ancient of days calling me a kid.
Me temperamental
Of course not.
Just that I am allergic to seeing people living fake life
Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by TrapHedges(m): 11:13pm On Oct 12, 2017
IamSINZ:
Who dey game?

Lol u still de that way??
Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by Nobody: 11:13pm On Oct 12, 2017
alexistaiwo:

Most people on this thread are here to catch fun after a long day and if another person profit in the course of the action.
E no concern us.
We make our money and catch our fun in different ways

You got the gist.
Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by BlaQWolf: 11:13pm On Oct 12, 2017
IamSINZ:

No ooo, I no dey do leaf o grin

No wahala...I dy on pill already and the rain don begin fall, make we align later ..
IamSINZ:
Who dey game?

Is this what I sent you to do? undecided
I will make sure I punish you angry

Just give me a shot first cheesy
Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by IamAirforce1: 11:13pm On Oct 12, 2017
YoungDaNaval:
Fool!!! I repeat again, picture of you pooping the moet or STFU!!! wtf do you broke ass niggas gain from bragging online? prove to me you're a big like you bragged about by posting a picture of you pooping the mothe4ukin moet or forever remain silent!!
Popping MOET a big deal to you ?

Why I called you broke and never do well..

Lmaoo cheesy grin
Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by hanassholesolo: 11:15pm On Oct 12, 2017
Lordygram:
My measure of intelligence is not to take online stuffs serious and as you can see, its the haters of jude that has taken this matter serious, the Jude himself dont take it seriouse, he logs out and faces the real world.. And this is what i call intelligence...You become a slave to a person when you give him the key to determine when you go angry...And frankly speaking, jude is a master of controlling emotion7 and thats what i call intelligence.

Manipulating peoples emotion is not the defination of intelligence, dumb "turd" world subhuman. Stop dishing out false information.
You're mistaking empathy for intelligence. Please do not reproduce.

10 Likes

Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by YoungDaNaval(m): 11:15pm On Oct 12, 2017
IamAirforce1:

Popping MOET a big deal to you ?

Why I called you broke and never do well..

Lmaoo cheesy grin
Broke ass nigga. Next time don't brag about what you can't afford. Now run along

8 Likes

Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by IamSINZ(m): 11:15pm On Oct 12, 2017
TrapHedges:

Lol u still de that way??

Yessir. I dey comot 2mao though... 6am dot!
Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by IamAirforce1: 11:17pm On Oct 12, 2017
alexistaiwo:

See ancient of days calling me a kid.
Me temperamental
Of course not.
Just that I am allergic to seeing people living fake life

Go get some sleep kid

You need it
Your brain is already malfunctioning. grin
Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by IamSINZ(m): 11:17pm On Oct 12, 2017
BlaQWolf:

No wahala...I dy on pill already and the rain don begin fall, make we align later ..

Go tidy grin
Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by Bigbeard(m): 11:17pm On Oct 12, 2017
Lalas247:

He just gave 100 fuvks way too much fuvks to be given ... maximum 2 fuvks den log out saves calories grin
On that note going to watch empire .... fancy a bit of loucious lion cool see ya later

Is another season out. I for to where he survived the bomb blast and at the hospital bed.
Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by TrapHedges(m): 11:18pm On Oct 12, 2017
IamSINZ:

Yessir. I dey comot 2mao though... 6am dot!

Ooh... Noting do u, I go soon bail back shaa
Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by IamAirforce1: 11:20pm On Oct 12, 2017
YoungDaNaval:
Broke ass nigga. Next time don't brag about what you can't afford. Now run along

You're just too broke .. popping MOET a big deal
Choi

Talk of brokeness grade 1
Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by Nobody: 11:21pm On Oct 12, 2017
IamAirforce1:

Go get some sleep kid

You need it
Your brain is already malfunctioning. grin
Old man.
Thanks for the advice.
Why is your favorite possession (your television) not in your moet picture?
Or are you afraid of putting all your life worth ( a bottle of Moet , a television and one olosho) in one picture?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by fabre4: 11:21pm On Oct 12, 2017
Lordygram:
HE is making a fool out of himself online but you clap your two hands for mercy johnson when she makes a fool out of herself on Tv.. and say she is just playing her roll very well... Now what makes you not think Jude does the same too? My sister a warri musician named erigga sang.. "i just dey play my roll, nor be me do the film... Thats life for you...

I don't understand why you defend the guy but if it is for the reason you stated above he has a high sense of humor but he is not intelligent... empty vessels make....complete it
Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by IamSINZ(m): 11:21pm On Oct 12, 2017
comradespade:

Is this what I sent you to do? undecided I will make sure I punish you angry

Just give me a shot first cheesy

Rise one cup, pour one shot!
Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by Nobody: 11:21pm On Oct 12, 2017
WORDWORLD:

He he he he.............IT SELLS LIKE COCACOLA. Life is a PUZZLE. Advice dont ignore any part else you will be taking for a sweet ride. HUMANS TRADE ON OTHERS THOUGHTLESSNESS. Its called Loyola's formula for manipulating men "FOLLOW THE OTHER MAN'S COURSE TO YOUR OWN GOAL". In reality its no more than to be a asslicker. Come 2019 you see all these politicians pretending to be at war with one another and before you know it they are all united again. The know how to stare the herds to rampage for their gain.
That is the truth bro. It is always in our best interest not be naive, otherwise we might be taken for a ride by others. Nonetheless, I don't think the little stunt here today will persuade me to buy anything. grin

On the issue of our useless politicians, you already know my stance. grin
Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by Dasherz(f): 11:23pm On Oct 12, 2017
alexistaiwo:
Phone plugged in......... Check
Data switched on......... Check
Popcorn....... Check
Pepsi....... Check

Oya na.
Been long yawa gassed for here
This matter don dey long.
Where are the combatants

you're using a phone? grin grin grin for something like this you need a bigger screen .. laptop fall on u jare grin grin grin
Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by IamSINZ(m): 11:24pm On Oct 12, 2017
TrapHedges:

Ooh... Noting do u, I go soon bail back shaa

I'm returning fully after my bro's wedding. Got my hotel booked for a whole year, bruh. A whole fucking year, man! cheesy
Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Oct 12, 2017
Dasherz:

you're using a phone? grin grin grin for something like this you need a bigger screen .. laptop fall on u jare grin grin grin
grin
Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by Nobody: 11:25pm On Oct 12, 2017
IamSINZ:

Rise one cup, pour one shot!

Lol...how is ugune?
Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by TrapHedges(m): 11:26pm On Oct 12, 2017
IamSINZ:

I'm returning fully after my bro's wedding. Got my hotel booked for a whole year, bruh. A whole fucking year, man! cheesy

Damn..that's profit bro..lol.. Means I gotta touch down err now and then!! Levelz lol
Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by IamSINZ(m): 11:28pm On Oct 12, 2017
TrapHedges:

Damn..that's profit bro..lol.. Means I gotta touch down err now and then!! Levelz lol

Na me and you get the city. Just tidy me one sharp babe
Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by IamSINZ(m): 11:29pm On Oct 12, 2017
comradespade:

Lol...how is ugune?

Who's ugune
Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by jaksmillioniar: 11:30pm On Oct 12, 2017
IamAirforce1:

Lol
I am no boy to E-money

I'm not cheap
I pop MOET too
u date a girl witout breast

1 Like

Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by TrapHedges(m): 11:30pm On Oct 12, 2017
IamSINZ:

Na me and you get the city. Just tidy me one sharp babe

Lmao.. Nothing do you! Na u go run shaaa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Lady Shares Male Sex Doll With Big Dick 'incase Your Lover Has Small Penis(pic) / How I Surprised My Bae On Her Birthday / Officially Ask A Nairalander Out,don't Be Shy We Are All Matured Minds Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.