Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? (25382 Views)

See How Nairaland Called Me Eleribu (screenshot) / This Guy On Nairaland Called Me Wild / I Thought Sleeping Unclad Was Fun, Until Rat Sucked My Nipple - Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by Nobody: 3:30am On Oct 13, 2017
Nobodys:
Hmm a day doesnt pass without a talk on dis dude Like for real Y cnt u guys just take him as anoda nwaimakpe.....why let his words get to you..op u even had to create a topic for him?? Oh no...i give up.. Buh on a serious note, cnt u guys and babes talk back at dis guy without bringing up kashybaby's name I have seen lots of comments where babes here insult and call her names and i ask whats the differences btw you and the judeguy.......i really feel for her,she seem nice so yall should please consider that and attack the main person......
Why Nobodys
Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by Nobody: 3:35am On Oct 13, 2017
iLegendd:

Boy, I wanted to ignore you, but your stupidity is absurd.

Listen, I started posting on May 2016, and within these period, I have written more than 20 books while you were busy bragging you have 16 million.

These books have fetched lots of money and will keep fetching and I'm not even an author. This is not my field. Is it not better than waiting for the government or joining a bad gang? If you want to see a screenshot of today's sales, I'll post it for your dirty ass.

An Asian girl fell in love with you and it went into your head as if you're bigger than everyone. Listen, I have fùcked Asian and white girls — the hot ones. I have pictures as proof. You're living in my past. I saw a thread some days ago where you talked about being so rich, handsome, and above everyone.

I also read a post where you were abusing dark skin girls and calling other girls ugly. Did you create them? Are you God?

Aren't you ashamed you're coming to Nairaland and jumping from one thread to another for many years and someone who just started posting on May 2016, has written lots of books, made money from those books, has a paid WhatsApp group, built his own forum, has different secret blogs, and at the same time he has other businesses and something doing? Within this short period of time!

Why can't you tell me to teach you time management and become useful? Be humble and you'll learn.

I didn't know a guy could be this jealous. Since you claim to be bigger than everyone on Nairaland and look down on other people's hustle, I'll send you my account to send me just 3k. I'm broke. But if you can't send it, then send me your phone number and I'll transfer 3k to your MTN line for a start — just for subscription. I'm not extravagant, I'm frugal.

Don't you know I have the key to make my threads trend at will, but I wish to be on a low key? Does being on a low key look like lack of progress? You need to meet my doctor for checkups.

The difference between the two of us is: you brag without brain and get envious without rationalizing.

I'm not supposed to reply a kid like you with this long write-up, but I did it to let you know you shouldn't pick a fight with bigger lion.

Focused men don't talk too much. I look up to people like Mark Zuckerberg, Steve Jobs, Bill Gate and Séun, and that's why I'm not deterred by lizards like you.

You're living in my past. How does it feel telling you you're living in my past? These are exactly the things you say to other Nairalanders. Being silent on Nairaland doesn't mean I don't know everything happening here.

You're mad at me because your crush and I are following each other. I'll unfollow her immediately to make you happy. Cross my lane next time and I'll smash you like the uncut boy you are.

Be useful to your parents and add value to humanity — be it spiritually, sexually, financially, technologically, or intellectually.

Take care of yourself, talk less, and brag less! God bless you as you remain humble. Amen.

Best regards.

Joe Clef (iLegend)

Modify: this is the thread where he made that comment https://www.nairaland.com/4112680/naughty-tiger-part-3-romance#61362297

God Bless you for this...I am female but I was about creating a thread to call him out .I see the way he insults beautiful women and some guys..I feel so bad. Everybody is broke to him..So snotty, cocky and cheeky... He should post his picture and that of his "Granny" let us see and be the judge...Such insolence!
Please,don't let kids drag you with their mediocrity!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by Nobody: 3:39am On Oct 13, 2017
VictorTHEmaniac:

Spïts on Iamkashybaby old face. Giving the Fool more power to act a Fool, Dümbest Couple to grace RM

angry

angry

angry

If I had a d*ck I'd piss on them... How can you be trolling and insulting peeps anyhow??
Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by Nobody: 3:40am On Oct 13, 2017
YoungDaNaval:
Picture of you pooping the moet or STFU!!!!!

Ignore him...Without E-money, he can't feed..
Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by Nobody: 3:45am On Oct 13, 2017
Lordygram:
IF you are going to beg, dont play games... hmm i like that quote by iamj.. its a nice quote... OP you dont have to take disses on nairaland serious.. its all part of the fun and there is a saying that all work without play makes jack a dull boy.. All i am saying is that the way i see it is that jude is a very intelligent guy.. Yes its true that he annoy a lot of people but hey give him a break.. He does what he does for the fun of it... You dont have to take online stuffs to heart...All you have to do is diss him back or ignore and move on... THis is my humble opinion.. "peace"

Rumors and Insults are fun until they are about you, go choke on a huge,fat d**k..

5 Likes

Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by Nobody: 3:50am On Oct 13, 2017
johnson232:
Too many kids on this section for christ sake!!!
How can so many people be seriously discussing about only one person!!!!

Why so much talk about this kashybaby & jude relationship?
Seems so many people are hating on them & more reason they are flaunting it
If u guys dont have jobs can't u people pretend?

The way u guys take things serious on such a faceless forum, one begin to wonder the age of members running this section...

Shut the hell up...Just shut it...Nobody hates on anyone, it's the hate they have for others.. Take your time to go through his threads and you'd be amazed at how he insults peeps at every whim( even when it is uncalled for)

Silence means consent.. He was feeling untouchable.. It's time someone gave him a dose of his own medicine...
Na so una still side Buhari ,praising crap...See where it has brought us..Guy, take time...

5 Likes

Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by IamAirforce1: 5:59am On Oct 13, 2017
Effiezynews:

Ignore him...Without E-money, he can't feed..
I saw the part you were talking down on Jude for been rude to people ..

But here you are been so rude to me unprovoked .

You're just a two faced nigga
The Jude you were correcting is far better than you in manners.

3 Likes

Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by Dillusionist(m): 6:00am On Oct 13, 2017
lefulefu:
Dillusionist night owl grin so u dey awake grin me dey go back to bed cheesy
hahahahaha
Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by Nobody: 6:19am On Oct 13, 2017
IamSINZ:

Who's ugune

Enu.. undecided
Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by Nobody: 6:24am On Oct 13, 2017
Dillusionist I sight you. Iamj change for your own good.You're not better than anyone here,you spew so much poo from your mouth I bet your ass would be jealous.Quote me and I will send you to the land of the living dead,where you truly belong.

8 Likes

Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by Dillusionist(m): 6:27am On Oct 13, 2017
MhisTahrah:
Dillus.ionist I sight you. Iamj change for your own good.You're not better than anyone here,you spew so much poo from your mouth I bet your ass would be jealous.Quote me and I will send you to the land of the living dead,where you truly belong.
is he still livingshocked ..he should be dead by now cheesy
Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by johnson232: 6:30am On Oct 13, 2017
Effiezynews:

Shut the hell up...Just shut it...Nobody hates on anyone, it's the hate they have for others.. Take your time to go through his threads and you'd be amazed at how he insults peeps at every whim( even when it is uncalled for)

Silence means consent.. He was feeling untouchable.. It's time someone gave him a dose of his own medicine...
Na so una still side Buhari ,praising crap...See where it has brought us..Guy, take time...
U are daft!!!
Get a life & stop monitoring people like some evil spirit...
U think i have a pointless life like u to be going through someone's posts? undecided
When there are better things to gain from NL i will be going through someone's posts just to find a reason to hate him?
Where the fvck did u see me praising anyone?

The way u folks discuss trivial issues with so much sense of seriousness makes one to wonder...

1 Like

Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by Bitchiamjay(m): 6:32am On Oct 13, 2017
grin LMBDO zero chill

#YOLO

1 Like

Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by Nobody: 6:33am On Oct 13, 2017
Dillusionist:

is he still livingshocked ..he should be dead by now cheesy
I didn't see any obituary or suicide thread on fp.
Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by iamJ(m): 6:41am On Oct 13, 2017
cheesy cheesy

Sorry i cant reply you all

A rich man doesnt bother himself with issues of the poor, so your opinion and yesterdays news are useless to me

Ask them what i did wrong?

The girls, he called me ugly and the ones i called ugly are ugly, if you are fine i will say it, friend or enemy my truth is pure about ur reality

The guys, he is always insulting, like its only me, why does it pain you when its me?

The only reason why ure all pained is because i told you the truth and it hurts you to hear it

If you think that i care then you actually believe that i think that ure worth somtin cheesy

Which is amusing

9 Likes

Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by IamSINZ(m): 6:43am On Oct 13, 2017
comradespade:

Enu.. undecided

Lol, its not ugune. It's iynobe. grin

Morning, bruh.
Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by Dillusionist(m): 6:52am On Oct 13, 2017
MhisTahrah:
I didn't see any obituary or suicide thread on fp.
haha..shocked,,,he met his Waterlow yesterday.
Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by Donaldduke2019(m): 6:58am On Oct 13, 2017
Assuming Buhari created jobs.....dis thread won't be in the 7th page by now

Buhari you will never go unpunished

2 Likes

Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by IamSINZ(m): 7:00am On Oct 13, 2017
Donaldduke2019:

grin

Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by Fadiga24(m): 7:01am On Oct 13, 2017
Like all the insults are going to make him to stop.
Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by Nobody: 7:02am On Oct 13, 2017
Donaldduke2019:

Funny
Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by Dillusionist(m): 7:03am On Oct 13, 2017
Donaldduke2019:

lool
Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by Fidelismaria: 7:17am On Oct 13, 2017
iLegendd:
I'm not rich like him, but when everything is over and he didn't ask for the 3k, I'll send you 1k and send faorex 1k. This money is money made from one of those books I wrote right in front of him while he was busy bragging instead of doing something that'll fetch him money.

To solidify it, below are screenshots. One book alone fetches lots of money daily let alone all our my books. The source of these buyers is Nairaland. Now imagine if I place an ad on Nairaland, Naijaloaded, Facebook, and Google or take Amazon selling seriously. It means I'll be making at least 100k a day. I no wan talk too much. Find a problem and solve it and one day customers will come as long as you have the solution to their problems.

I always tell people, "The only time a man should brag is if at the end, the bragging fetches money into his account."

Any man who brags for free ISSA ****. When I brag, I brag money into my account, else I keep quiet and observe, then learn cuz az mi I dey lyke diz, I luv 2 learn 4rom odaz. No mid 2 claim wetin I no bi. I'm broke, but not as empty as IamJ. Until I become a billionaire, then I'll say I have arrived, else I'm broke. Shikina.

Don't forget your cards, remind me.

bros

me I no dey do shakara ooo

but I still need dat airtyme

08120368739 (airtel line)
Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by umuokezie(m): 7:20am On Oct 13, 2017
Iambic,right now!

Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by Nobody: 7:27am On Oct 13, 2017
Dillusionist:
haha..shocked,,,he met his Waterlow yesterday.
Lol,nairaland sha.

1 Like

Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by TrapHedges(m): 7:43am On Oct 13, 2017
IamSINZ:

We will when I'm back fully. He told me we'll own the city and I'm holding him by his word.

I'd gladly have you as my tour-buddy rather than traphedges though.. wink

see shifting..!! grin
Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by IamSINZ(m): 7:54am On Oct 13, 2017
TrapHedges:

see shifting..!! grin

You no get breast na? grin
Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by AHCB: 7:54am On Oct 13, 2017
Lordygram:
LOL oga please pack well... Who your signature help?
obviously not your dumb kind. tongue
Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by Kimcutie: 7:57am On Oct 13, 2017
Rukkydelta:
Kimcutie
Come and see drama
This is not a small drama, but the guy is cool sha.
Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by TrapHedges(m): 8:01am On Oct 13, 2017
IamSINZ:

You no get breast na? grin
lmao...
Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by Blackhawk01: 8:05am On Oct 13, 2017
Nobodys:
Hmm a day doesnt pass without a talk on dis dude Like for real Y cnt u guys just take him as anoda nwaimakpe.....why let his words get to you..op u even had to create a topic for him?? Oh no...i give up.. Buh on a serious note, cnt u guys and babes talk back at dis guy without bringing up kashybaby's name I have seen lots of comments where babes here insult and call her names and i ask whats the differences btw you and the judeguy.......i really feel for her,she seem nice so yall should please consider that and attack the main person......

cool cool cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by Maxi112: 8:11am On Oct 13, 2017
Hate speeches is akin to terrorism! grin

Y'all should refrain from it, let love lead!

Good morning guys.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Lady Shares Male Sex Doll With Big Dick 'incase Your Lover Has Small Penis(pic) / How I Surprised My Bae On Her Birthday / Officially Ask A Nairalander Out,don't Be Shy We Are All Matured Minds Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.