Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,098 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? (25385 Views)

See How Nairaland Called Me Eleribu (screenshot) / This Guy On Nairaland Called Me Wild / I Thought Sleeping Unclad Was Fun, Until Rat Sucked My Nipple - Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by Blackhawk01: 11:16am On Oct 13, 2017
IamJ, see as thread long ontop your moniker... cheesy grin tongue
Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by Blackhawk01: 11:18am On Oct 13, 2017
[quote author=Dasherz post=61377725]funny enough 75% of guys here bashing him on this thread are still the same dudes that were licking his ass the day a thread was created here to bash girls they call"ugly" you guys are just hypocrites free days after ass - licking the said dumbo and bashing deadrat for calling some girls beautiful on a thread he created You come on this thread to bash him. ... crazy backstabbing as lickers You all deserve a call /quote]

Leg**d?

1 Like

Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by Nobody: 11:24am On Oct 13, 2017
So some people are still on this matter?
Even Me and my favorite frenemy IamAirforce1 wey clash yesterday night don forget am sef.

Job fall on you guys.
Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by Nobody: 11:27am On Oct 13, 2017
EzeEbira:
you are just ranting up and down like an uncouth dog SMH.

Dogs "bark", they don't rant...Correct yourself ,Thank you..
Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by IamAirforce1: 11:30am On Oct 13, 2017
alexistaiwo:
So some people are still on this matter?
Even Me and my favorite frenemy IamAirforce1 wey clash yesterday night don forget am sef.

Job fall on you guys.
cheesy grin cheesy
I got no issues with you at all
Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by Dasherz(f): 11:32am On Oct 13, 2017
[quote author=Blackhawk01 post=61378467][/quote]

u figured out grin grin grin hw u huni kiss kiss
Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by Nobody: 11:32am On Oct 13, 2017
Effiezynews:

Dogs "bark", they don't rant...Correct yourself ,Thank you..
Ị a nkịta?
Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by Dasherz(f): 11:33am On Oct 13, 2017
EzeEbira:

Bro calm down
tell that to them backstabbin gays ...
Ps: ain't a bro
Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by Nobody: 11:37am On Oct 13, 2017
Dasherz:
tell that to them backstabbin gays ... Ps: ain't a bro
Gays on nairaland...lol,
that's their own busness,
who they epp ?
I don't seem to take nairaland seriously especially this section.
Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by Blackhawk01: 11:42am On Oct 13, 2017
Dasherz:

u figured out grin grin grin hw u huni kiss kiss

You this girl ehn, why did you deactivate? Thank God, you're back tho. kiss

Not bad, you? wink
Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by faorex(m): 12:00pm On Oct 13, 2017
where is pinkfriday? have you receive your own airtime? better drop your MTN num
Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by Nobody: 12:06pm On Oct 13, 2017
Ehn ehn
See how long the thread is grin
Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by Dharneehell(m): 12:14pm On Oct 13, 2017
Amarabae:
@op, you slept with asian and white girls, so what?

Why do some guys take sex as an achievement?

Why opening a thread for the guy if you are not pained by his comment?
So many emotional fragile guys these days.

I think say na only me notice that one.
Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by Nltaliban(m): 12:21pm On Oct 13, 2017
iamJ:

heard worst, makes no difference missy

Stories who cares cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy keep ur lies for the next mumu that falls

Favorite line on nairaland now cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy no matter what u say or feel, we are going strong, pocket that opinion

The truth is no respecter of person

you go fear na, cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy check my timestamps am not always online missy

You dont brag yet what is this thread, abeg shift with ur lies

What are you ranting on abt biko? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy u just dey find likes

Crush cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy missy get ur facts together and make sensible points

In the end you made no sense, you needed cheap attention that my matter brings, enjoy your temporary fame

Abt the money cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy if you are going to beg, beg dont play games

Iamj please tell me to send my account number

Man is broke cry cry cry
Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Oct 13, 2017
Sigh!!! so this thread still dey alive...
Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by Nobody: 12:47pm On Oct 13, 2017
Dasherz:
funny enough 75% of guys here bashing him on this thread are still the same dudes that were licking his ass the day a thread was created here to bash girls they call"ugly" you guys are just hypocrites free days after ass - licking the said dumbo and bashing deadrat for calling some girls beautiful on a thread he created You come on this thread to bash him. ... crazy backstabbing as lickers You all deserve a call out ...

cos you're using a phone or a pc that is way smarter then you will ever be, you feel you can go round calling people ugly and poor on the net .. then turn up here like saints to hate on him? I am not supporting hi in anyway (God forbid) but you ass-licking dudes this should serve as a caution to you guys
you are not a creator .. if you feel a girl is too ugly for you look away you opinion on how they look doesn't matter and is someone is too poor for you with 16 gazillion naira in the account you help or you look away YOUR OPINION JUST DOESN'T MATTER

stop ass-licking someone when he is wrong it's just not right
but come o, I have checked his profile he did not create any thread at all . Where do you all see this his thread everyone's talking.
Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by Dasherz(f): 12:51pm On Oct 13, 2017
BluntBoy:

Don't mind them. As for me, I stand with IamJ. He tells you the way it is. Nasty? Yes, the truth is bitter!!

Victornezzar is another such guy. No sugar coating. They give you reality and many girls here have made it a duty to jump on his mentions at the slightest opportunity.

huollup cow boy
what truth?
the truth that some other person looks unpleasing to your eyes?? Are you GOd? can you mould a strand of hair? this is stupidity of the highest order .. bullying other people cos of how they look isn't just okay
it makes you feel good stating the obvious without considering the feeling s of the person involved ... and don't you forget you fine face and well cut abs can be brought to nothing with just an event that may not turn out well and you end up being a beast ...

all this cyber bullying should stop on this forum abeg

10 Likes

Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by Dasherz(f): 12:53pm On Oct 13, 2017
Rockyrocky:
but come o, I have checked his profile he did not create any thread at all . Where do you all see this his thread everyone's talking.
read through this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/4106946/what-could-wrong-male-nairalanders
Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by iLegendd(m): 12:54pm On Oct 13, 2017
KOKOwonder:
send the remaining one 1k to me o biko
Someone called PinkFriday asked before you, else I would've sent it to you. If she doesn't respond, I'll send it to you tomorrow. God bless.
Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by Nobody: 12:56pm On Oct 13, 2017
Effiezynews:

When you grow balls, I'd shade you..For now, you need iron supplements to boost you, I mean your menstruating mouth..
I'm no coward like you! You that have a life, come help me get mine..I wonder the kind of girl that will be saddled with you! oh wait, you gay!! So sad! I understand your bitterness, you can never get a real woman! Sad, delusional, non binary creature...
Even you moniker says" Johnson " , I presume that means " Johnson's baby products", silly baby in a man's body.
Mr."I have a life" a.k.a love, get some honey to sweeten the bile in your soul..Psycho..
sister abeg calm down
Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Oct 13, 2017
Dasherz:

read through this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/4106946/what-could-wrong-male-nairalanders
forgive my ignorance, is it the same guy that owns the two monikers?
Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by iLegendd(m): 1:05pm On Oct 13, 2017
Rockyrocky:
There was a lecture I posted on how to make your thread disappear if you want. The moderators deleted it. We still have it on my phone, but the truth is, we don't want to share it for free anymore.

If anyone creates a thread and wants the entire thread to disappear, message me with your 5k. We'll give the lucky ones a good discount. After trying the techniques the thread I'll say...

See image below.

One of my main reasons being on NL is to give out all kinds of tips for free, but people take free things for granted. This is why I started charging money.

Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by Dasherz(f): 1:06pm On Oct 13, 2017
Rockyrocky:
forgive my ignorance, is it the same guy that owns the two monikers?
I dunno if he's a troll all I know is that he really stepped on some nerves with his rants
Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by BluntBoy(m): 1:06pm On Oct 13, 2017
Dasherz:

huollup cow boy
what truth?
the truth that some other person looks unpleasing to your eyes?? Are you GOd? can you mould a strand of hair? this is stupidity of the highest order .. bullying other people cos of how they look isn't just okay
it makes you feel good stating the obvious without considering the feeling s of the person involved ... and don't you forget you fine face and well cut abs can be brought to nothing with just an event that may not turn out well and you end up being a beast ...

all this cyber bullying should stop on this forum abeg

No one is innocent. Even, the Bible.

He has no form or comeliness; And when we see Him, There is no beauty that we should desire Him. [Isaiah 53:2b NKJV ]
Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by Dasherz(f): 1:10pm On Oct 13, 2017
BluntBoy:

No one is innocent. Even, the Bible.

He has no form or comeliness; And when we see Him, There is no beauty that we should desire Him. [Isaiah 53:2b NKJV ]

lol that was Isaiah describing the nature of Jesus even before he arrived earth
dude truth be told it is not right in anyway and using a bible verse to back up the deeds is pure evil
Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by BluntBoy(m): 1:17pm On Oct 13, 2017
Dasherz:

lol that was Isaiah describing the nature of Jesus even before he arrived earth
dude truth be told it is not right in anyway and using a bible verse to back up the deeds is pure evil

Nature of Jesus? Are you for real?

That aside, I will be watching you. We are all hypocrites in one way or the other. I was in a seminar some years back where someone who was not good looking themselves called OBJ "too ugly". I, being blunt, told the person, "you aren't good looking yourself". The person took offense and accused me of bodyshaming.
Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by Dasherz(f): 1:21pm On Oct 13, 2017
BluntBoy:

Nature of Jesus? Are you for real?

That aside, I will be watching you. We are all hypocrites in one way or the other. I was in a seminar some years back where someone who was not good looking themselves called OBJ "too ugly". I, being blunt, told the person, "you aren't good looking yourself". The person took offense and accused me of bodyshaming.

good luck with that

and you need to read that portion better
Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by BluntBoy(m): 1:28pm On Oct 13, 2017
Dasherz:

good luck with that

and you need to read that portion better

cheesy It is you who should read it.

The Bible already provided evidence of Jesus's nature. "A lamb without blemish".

In Bible school, there were two prominent schools of thoughts. One believed that Isaiah's prophesy was concerning the battered body of Christ after crucifixion, the other school believed that Christ was not very good looking, not so so good looking to be easily noticed.

I go with the second school. If Christ was strikingly handsome, why did the soldiers have to rely on Judas kissing Jesus before they could know the man they had been sent to arrest? It means Jesus was no different from the disciples, in appearance or apparels.

1 Like

Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by Pinkfriday(f): 1:35pm On Oct 13, 2017
iLegendd:
Someone called PinkFriday asked before you, else I would've sent it to you. If she doesn't respond, I'll send it to you tomorrow. God bless.
I want oo.. pm me d card, I'm using Glo kiss
Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by iLegendd(m): 1:37pm On Oct 13, 2017
lefulefu:

ilegend this thread wasnt necessary.u just learn to ignore sometimes.
I ignored at first and only replied him with, "You're welcome, brother. Have fun!" But needed to address him squarely.

Dingbang was trolling me in 2016 and the day I got mad, I addressed his bullshít. He reported to the mods to ban me, but they didn't. Since then, he only reads my threads and runs. If he wants to comment, he'll use a different moniker and blast me, but I always ignore.

When I created the forum www.wetclef.com he came to yab me and said, "Find something responsible and do with your life. What is Wetclef abi na Dryclef. Mtcheew."

Right now he's joblessly busy jumping from one front page thread to another wishing to have a Navy job. I'll make him my moderator by 2020. Visionary people don't give up by mere words. We can be slow, but we MUST get there.

Make I no talk too much. This particular thread will soon disappear. I'm converting it to a book. Whoever missed the fight can buy the book. cheesy I'm going to talk about some marketing strategies and how to press people's button and they'll subconsciously react the way you want.

It's a must read for business men and women. I'll reveal the good things I have gained from this thread and how it can be replicated in any field.

I go open people eyes...it's not magic or psychology, but simple smartness for broke guys and girls like us.
Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by iLegendd(m): 1:39pm On Oct 13, 2017
Pinkfriday:
I want oo.. pm me d card, I'm using Glo kiss
I'm only sending MTN. Provide an MTN line and PM it to me. Remain blessed.
Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by Pinkfriday(f): 1:42pm On Oct 13, 2017
iLegendd:
I'm only sending MTN. Provide an MTN line and PM it to me. Remain blessed.
Ok.. will do dat now.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Lady Shares Male Sex Doll With Big Dick 'incase Your Lover Has Small Penis(pic) / How I Surprised My Bae On Her Birthday / Officially Ask A Nairalander Out,don't Be Shy We Are All Matured Minds Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.