Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Finally! !the Hipocracy Of Our Girls Exposed By This Fb User. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Finally! !the Hipocracy Of Our Girls Exposed By This Fb User. (10436 Views)

Why Can't Our Girls Stay In One Place? / Ex-girlfriend Always Accuse Him Of Cheating, Even Without Catching Him - Fb User / “the Only Thing Nigerian Girls Are Good At Is Scouting For Free Food" – FB User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finally! !the Hipocracy Of Our Girls Exposed By This Fb User. by Keeppushing: 10:47am On Oct 13, 2017
elantraceey:
grin. Guilty as charged cool

Go and sin no more my child

1 Like

Re: Finally! !the Hipocracy Of Our Girls Exposed By This Fb User. by Nobody: 10:54am On Oct 13, 2017
chiraqDemon:

Lol we are polar opposites then, I hate calls with my life, answering calls just makes me want to put a rope around my neck and hang. Makes me want to shoot myself in the face. I prefer chatting all day to making a 3 minute call

Lol some babes have made me hate chatting, pointless talks and irrelevant topics, some guys too, I still chat with few but mehn you dey try.
Re: Finally! !the Hipocracy Of Our Girls Exposed By This Fb User. by GeorgeEndie(m): 10:56am On Oct 13, 2017
Nice talk
Re: Finally! !the Hipocracy Of Our Girls Exposed By This Fb User. by Amarabae(f): 10:58am On Oct 13, 2017
In african society, romance is a bit stiffed due to our conservative nature.
Thats why some date gets boring, even conversation is a bored cycle,
free yourself around anyone you love,
its shocking that some married folks dont know how to initiate sex, thats the stiffness.

whatsoever you want to tell him/her(crush or date), say it with a smile or whisper it into his/her ears,
when conversating, be lively, crck jokes and tell intersting stories,
on social media chat up, if you hate chatting, then be calling each other,

love grows when we are free with each other,
stop being snubby, even if you dont fancy the person for dating, then see him/her as just a dear friend,
dont snub their hello,
ok?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Finally! !the Hipocracy Of Our Girls Exposed By This Fb User. by Nobody: 11:01am On Oct 13, 2017
now that's my G
ain't no time for nonsense nowadays

3 Likes

Re: Finally! !the Hipocracy Of Our Girls Exposed By This Fb User. by kay29000(m): 11:06am On Oct 13, 2017
kimbraa:
Far from the embolden. Guys are actually better friends than girls when it comes to objectivity and sharing personal information. Have you seen a platonic male friend that dragged his best female friend on social media with her personal information? Whereas, girls do that on daily basis to themselves. It has nothing to do with getting all the attention and not reciprocating.

WISDOM!!!

2 Likes

Re: Finally! !the Hipocracy Of Our Girls Exposed By This Fb User. by biacan(f): 11:17am On Oct 13, 2017
embarassed
dingbang:
Tell me I don't call again and I will delete you from my life..

So you want to delete me
Re: Finally! !the Hipocracy Of Our Girls Exposed By This Fb User. by dingbang(m): 11:18am On Oct 13, 2017
biacan:
embarassed

So you want to delete me
distance...
Re: Finally! !the Hipocracy Of Our Girls Exposed By This Fb User. by biacan(f): 11:23am On Oct 13, 2017
dingbang:
distance...
You becoming rude to me on a daily basis why is that
Re: Finally! !the Hipocracy Of Our Girls Exposed By This Fb User. by Dillusionist(m): 11:27am On Oct 13, 2017
lol na who get time for male friends? mtchew
Re: Finally! !the Hipocracy Of Our Girls Exposed By This Fb User. by Nobody: 11:29am On Oct 13, 2017
-
Re: Finally! !the Hipocracy Of Our Girls Exposed By This Fb User. by Kingkyle1(m): 11:33am On Oct 13, 2017
Amarabae:
In african society, romance is a bit stiffed due to our conservative nature.
Thats why some date gets boring, even conversation is a bored cycle,
free yourself around anyone you love,
its shocking that some married folks dont know how to initiate sex, thats the stiffness.

whatsoever you want to tell him/her(crush or date), say it with a smile or whisper it into his/her ears,
when conversating, be lively, crck jokes and tell intersting stories,
on social media chat up, if you hate chatting, then be calling each other,

love grows when we are free with each other,
stop being snubby, even if you dont fancy the person for dating, then see him/her as just a dear friend,
dont snub their hello,
ok?
Nice advice laced write up ma'am. Me,i can't come and die for somebody oo. How can I be the first to chat you up or reach out to you always but you neither care to reciprocate or do same.I will try my best to start a conversation with you but instead you deluge me with lols and Ks. That's a total rip off for me. Many is the time I swallow my dignity and anger, pretend I didn't see all those one word replies and Ks and lols but still they take joy in replying me with that. When I decide to find a more reasonable person who can chat maturely, I am abruptly tagged a wicked, inconsiderate and uncaring guy. Too much headache and dramas. sad

4 Likes

Re: Finally! !the Hipocracy Of Our Girls Exposed By This Fb User. by caesaraba(m): 11:41am On Oct 13, 2017
pocohantas:
He is right. Lots of girls claiming they only do male friends, do so because they want to get all the good loving a brother can give.

They get all this loving and attention without giving up the nunu or reciprocating in equal measure.

Correct! Except the nuns part sha. Püssy is in the top 3 cheapest things in this country right now, she isn't doing anyone a favour by giving up d nunu. If by nunu u mean sex, make she carry her wahala dey go.

5 Likes

Re: Finally! !the Hipocracy Of Our Girls Exposed By This Fb User. by lenghtinny(m): 11:42am On Oct 13, 2017
kimbraa:
Far from the embolden. Guys are actually better friends than girls when it comes to objectivity and sharing personal information. Have you seen a platonic male friend that dragged his best female friend on social media with her personal information? Whereas, girls do that on daily basis to themselves. It has nothing to do with getting all the attention and not reciprocating.
You better be careful....
Social media is breeding lots of fvckboys nowadays... Kiss and tell dudes are on the increase..
Re: Finally! !the Hipocracy Of Our Girls Exposed By This Fb User. by Nobody: 11:45am On Oct 13, 2017
lenghtinny:

You better be careful....
Social media is breeding lots of fvckboys nowadays... Kiss and tell dudes are on the increase..
What's my business with fùckboys?. I'm talking of platonic friendship with guys, and it's a rule of thumb that they're more logical than ladies.
Re: Finally! !the Hipocracy Of Our Girls Exposed By This Fb User. by lenghtinny(m): 11:45am On Oct 13, 2017
Neymar1095:
You see those girls that are always online here but wont post anything are busy asking guys for recharge card.
You remind me of last Sunday...

A girl just messaged me on Facebook and I replied. The next thing was " Happy Sunday, please send me mtn recharge card".

I felt like giving her a hot backhand slap through Facebook

2 Likes

Re: Finally! !the Hipocracy Of Our Girls Exposed By This Fb User. by lenghtinny(m): 11:48am On Oct 13, 2017
kimbraa:
What's my business with fùckboys?. I'm talking of platonic friendship with guys, and it's a rule of thumb that they're more logical than ladies.
True but what I mean is that don't judge them based on their gender only
Re: Finally! !the Hipocracy Of Our Girls Exposed By This Fb User. by dingbang(m): 11:49am On Oct 13, 2017
biacan:

You becoming rude to me on a daily basis why is that
I had a bad relationship... I don't want to have another one again...
Re: Finally! !the Hipocracy Of Our Girls Exposed By This Fb User. by Nobody: 11:55am On Oct 13, 2017
lenghtinny:

True but what I mean is that don't judge them based on their gender only
I understand what you're trying to say but based on sample opinion, the minority figure isn't taken into consideration. For example, we have both good and bad friends but if you'd have to compare a male friend to a female friend, there's 99.9% possibility that your female friend talks about you behind your back while there's a 99.9% possibility that your male friend doesn't talk about you behind your back.

If a guy sees you as a sister, he'd protect you but if a girl sees you as a sister, what's keeping her from spilling the beans is ample opportunity.

4 Likes

Re: Finally! !the Hipocracy Of Our Girls Exposed By This Fb User. by Ginaz(f): 11:56am On Oct 13, 2017
For me I can put up a very good conversation and hold it as well. The PURE truth is some guys can be pretty boring. Heaven knows I hate boring chats!!!

Most platonic male friends I had the chance of chatting with were so boring via chats. Nigga, I don't have the patience to wait for you to make the chat lively. I do my part you do yours. If it ain't it, then we gon say Hi-Hi till one of us grow old.

One friend I have, at the beginning it was smooth. Great chats, lively. Then he started replying with word, while I write episodes. I was like, what's the attitude for? Don't feel too important jare. I ignored him completely, his last chat I didn't bother to reply.

I've had the chance of chatting with some cool guys though. The chats were so lively, fun. Intelligent.

My verdict! guys need to be broad in areas of communication so it doesn't tire out to end in a boring chat. Chat with things that are meaningful, deep, intelligent and versatile. It doesn't have to be** "HI, have you eaten? What are you doing? What you had for dinner". **

You can say something like, "what do you think about religion? Are you spiritual or religious? Have you gotten where you want to be in life? What are your future plans? Your goals? Ideals? "

*Chat deep* there won't be boring moment.

1 Like

Re: Finally! !the Hipocracy Of Our Girls Exposed By This Fb User. by lenghtinny(m): 12:00pm On Oct 13, 2017
kimbraa:
I understand what you're trying to say but based on sample opinion, the minority figure isn't taken into consideration. For example, we have both good and bad friends but if you'd have to compare a male friend to a female friend, there's 99.9% possibility that your female friend talks about you behind your back while there's a 99.9% possibility that your male friend doesn't talk about you behind your back.

If a guy sees you as a sister, he'd protect you but if a girl sees you as a sister, what's keeping her from spilling the beans is ample opportunity.

1 Like

Re: Finally! !the Hipocracy Of Our Girls Exposed By This Fb User. by benega: 12:04pm On Oct 13, 2017
kimbraa:
my sister it is not far from any embolden anything, the boy hit it spot on, you love the attention and pampering, just say the truth, Ha.
Re: Finally! !the Hipocracy Of Our Girls Exposed By This Fb User. by Nobody: 12:06pm On Oct 13, 2017
benega:
my sister it is not far from any embolden anything, the boy hit it spot on, you love the attention and pampering, just say the truth, Ha.
You didn't get the point I made as I wasn't disputing the op's point of view.
Re: Finally! !the Hipocracy Of Our Girls Exposed By This Fb User. by spreado(m): 12:07pm On Oct 13, 2017
Ginaz:
For me I can put up a very good conversation and hold it as well. The PURE truth is some guys can be pretty boring. Heaven knows I hate boring chats!!!

Most platonic male friends I had the chance of chatting with were so boring via chats. Nigga, I don't have the patience to wait for you to make the chat lively. I do my part you do yours. If it ain't it, then we gon say Hi-Hi till one of us grow old.

One friend I have, at the beginning it was smooth. Great chats, lively. Then he started replying with word, while I write episodes. I was like, what's the attitude for? Don't feel too important jare. I ignored him completely, his last chat I didn't bother to reply.

I've had the chance of chatting with some cool guys though. The chats were so lively, fun. Intelligent.

My verdict! guys need to be broad in areas of communication so it doesn't tire out to end in a boring chat. Chat with things that are meaningful, deep, intelligent and versatile. It doesn't have to be** "HI, have you eaten? What are you doing? What you had for dinner". **

You can say something like, "what do you think about religion? Are you spiritual or religious? Have you gotten where you want to be in life? What are your future plans? Your goals? Ideals? "

*Chat deep* there won't be boring moment.
What! That na u sha.
You can ask a girl 'whats your view on religion' and she will reply 'why you asking'
How do you continue with that question?

7 Likes

Re: Finally! !the Hipocracy Of Our Girls Exposed By This Fb User. by Neymar1095(m): 12:08pm On Oct 13, 2017
Girls always want to be treated special Like its there birthright....... Mtcheew

4 Likes

Re: Finally! !the Hipocracy Of Our Girls Exposed By This Fb User. by spreado(m): 12:10pm On Oct 13, 2017
kimbraa:

Ya, but y guys always advice against it, if you think you can have a wide circle of male friends, my dear think again.. How many guys do you think can take you as a sister?
Re: Finally! !the Hipocracy Of Our Girls Exposed By This Fb User. by Neymar1095(m): 12:11pm On Oct 13, 2017
But some guys nor dey try. How you go turn chat to interview.

3 Likes

Re: Finally! !the Hipocracy Of Our Girls Exposed By This Fb User. by spreado(m): 12:11pm On Oct 13, 2017
Neymar1095:
Girls always want to be treated special Like its there birthright....... Mtcheew
At same time they want gender equality, how do they think it will be possible

1 Like

Re: Finally! !the Hipocracy Of Our Girls Exposed By This Fb User. by Nobody: 12:11pm On Oct 13, 2017
I liked and I shared this post! As much as I always try to support and speak for women, I have to agree with this poster.
It's the same set of confused bunch that'll come out and scream feminism and gender equality but they expect to get special treatment. Bull fuccing shyte!!!
Anyone that keeps on waiting on you to start and keep up a convo should end up in the dustbin because obviously they're just in your life for decoration. Mtschew.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Finally! !the Hipocracy Of Our Girls Exposed By This Fb User. by spreado(m): 12:12pm On Oct 13, 2017
Neymar1095:
But some guys nor dey try. How you go turn chat to interview.
Most times the reply you get from the girls caused it, they don't put effort, they can't tell u a story, all they do is wait for u to say something and reply to that

7 Likes

Re: Finally! !the Hipocracy Of Our Girls Exposed By This Fb User. by Nobody: 12:19pm On Oct 13, 2017
spreado:

Ya, but y guys always advice against it, if you think you can have a wide circle of male friends, my dear think again.. How many guys do you think can take you as a sister?.
I don't need a gazillion of male friends. All I need is one who doesn't think with his dick.

1 Like

Re: Finally! !the Hipocracy Of Our Girls Exposed By This Fb User. by Neymar1095(m): 12:20pm On Oct 13, 2017
O Boy Girls dey try too sha. That was how i wanted to use my sister fone to make a call. For just 5mins she had like 30separate messages I was Like wat da Fuckkk. We guys like disturb sha but still d girls shd help the ministry.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do People Do This?? / This happened betwen me and a Single Mother / If You See Anybody Wearing A Ring On The Thumb, This Is The Actual Meaning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.