Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,705 members, 7,827,577 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

What Do Naija Guys Offer In Relationships - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Naija Guys Offer In Relationships (789 Views)

Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships / Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships / What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do Naija Guys Offer In Relationships by kemisuga(f): 10:23am On Mar 11, 2010
I have never come across a Naija guy that gives me anything in my past relationships. I give everything they needed and have been very supportive, yet all they give back is DECEIT [/b]and[b] LIES.

Not only me the same happen to my girlfriends too.

WHY? WHY?? WHY NAIJA GUYS tongue
Re: What Do Naija Guys Offer In Relationships by Nobody: 10:27am On Mar 11, 2010
Oh not again, I thought there was another thread like this on the girls? which have already enough
saga in there, why open another one abt the guys undecided
Re: What Do Naija Guys Offer In Relationships by ThoniaSlim(f): 10:30am On Mar 11, 2010
kemisuga:

I have never come across a Naija guy that gives me anything in my past relationships. I give everything they needed and have been very supportive, yet all they give back is DECEIT [/b]and[b] LIES.

WHY?  WHY??  WHY NAIJA GUYS tongue

All these unnecessary childish competition and debate between Nigerian men vs Nigerian women. . .has got to stop!
So there are bad Nigerian women/men. . .So what? Which nationality don't you get bad eggs?

As for yourself and your gfs. . .You girls should re-valuate the sort of men you all attract. . .because you are what you attract!
Re: What Do Naija Guys Offer In Relationships by Abbeycity4(f): 10:34am On Mar 11, 2010
ThoniaSlim:

All these unnecessary childish competition and debate between Nigerian men vs Nigerian women. . .has got to stop!
So there are bad Nigerian women/men. . .So what? Which nationality don't you get bad eggs?

Seconded!
Re: What Do Naija Guys Offer In Relationships by Freiburger(m): 10:37am On Mar 11, 2010
kemisuga:

WHY? WHY?? WHY NAIJA GUYS tongue

Should i call this a kind of remix from the previous topic?
What mightbe u was unlucky then continue trying u will find the right Guy somedays.
Re: What Do Naija Guys Offer In Relationships by Nobody: 10:42am On Mar 11, 2010
@ Poster

Maybe it's time you stopped giving!
Re: What Do Naija Guys Offer In Relationships by Nobody: 10:44am On Mar 11, 2010
You're obviously a blaaady liar. So because you know you thieving girls offer NOTHING in relationships you decided to open a senseless thread to deceitfully put guys on the defensive? Yeye dey smell. **hisses in contempt**
Re: What Do Naija Guys Offer In Relationships by kemisuga(f): 10:46am On Mar 11, 2010
There is no crime in Remix version.
Re: What Do Naija Guys Offer In Relationships by Nobody: 10:49am On Mar 11, 2010
pro01:

You're obviously a blaaady liar. So because you know you thieving girls offer NOTHING in relationships you decided to open a senseless thread to deceitfully put guys on the defensive? Yeye dey smell. **hisses in contempt**

*rooolz eyez at this blabboath*
Re: What Do Naija Guys Offer In Relationships by kemisuga(f): 10:54am On Mar 11, 2010
@ Pro 01 - u lack home training tongue
Re: What Do Naija Guys Offer In Relationships by Nobody: 11:09am On Mar 11, 2010
^
Thank you.
Re: What Do Naija Guys Offer In Relationships by smooooooth: 11:10am On Mar 11, 2010
so this is the remix ehn? okay. i'll soon do the collabo.
Re: What Do Naija Guys Offer In Relationships by sistajay(f): 11:35am On Mar 11, 2010
Relationships. . . . . . . why must it all always be about 'what have you done for me lately' 'who's zoomin who' 'promises and lies' etc. . .
Re: What Do Naija Guys Offer In Relationships by Scooby1(m): 11:55am On Mar 11, 2010
we offer sugar! grin grin grin grin grin tongue
Re: What Do Naija Guys Offer In Relationships by Nobody: 11:57am On Mar 11, 2010
Re: What Do Naija Guys Offer In Relationships

NOT A DAMN THING  tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: What Do Naija Guys Offer In Relationships by daduke2k(m): 12:02pm On Mar 11, 2010
*testing microphone eh daduke testing microphone eh*
Re: What Do Naija Guys Offer In Relationships by Nobody: 12:13pm On Mar 11, 2010
@poster what do they have to offer eh, it terms of what, na trade by batter, what have you offered yourself pls give examples,
when you get into a relationship, its not to expect but to give that's the rule of love if you can't handle it then leave the stage and
remain unattached,

but to be frank you need to be in a relationship where you will be appreciated, i think that is the best anyone can ask for guys or babes
the quality of a relationship is not measured by how much you can get from it, but rather how much you both are willing to sacrifice,
so like someone said you need to get the right kind of guy, only then will you be appreciated and loved, grin cool wink
Re: What Do Naija Guys Offer In Relationships by r231(m): 12:38pm On Mar 11, 2010
we offer our THIRD LEG cheesy

abi is not good enough ni

ThoniaSlim:

As for yourself and your gfs. . .You girls should re-valuate the sort of men you all attract. . .because you are what you attract!

God bless you my sister
Re: What Do Naija Guys Offer In Relationships by abrahym(m): 1:35pm On Mar 11, 2010
Guys offer dickson
Re: What Do Naija Guys Offer In Relationships by morpheus24: 2:26pm On Mar 11, 2010
If we don't offer anything why are a bunch of you not running to other men to marry,
Re: What Do Naija Guys Offer In Relationships by kemisuga(f): 3:21pm On Mar 11, 2010
@ abrahym u are right tongue
Re: What Do Naija Guys Offer In Relationships by omega25red(m): 3:35pm On Mar 11, 2010
[size=34pt]FAIL[/size]
there has already been a thread like this
Re: What Do Naija Guys Offer In Relationships by Nobody: 4:03pm On Mar 11, 2010
Oh Oh another thread where Spiteful women and men come to battle against themselves.this is so pitiful, Romance Section has the highest Sexist ave eva seen, sadly most of the people that i admire their attitude towards opposite gender makes me weep for them.esp ebonyyes, anyway u guys rock on ,if this whats rocks u guys boat,
Re: What Do Naija Guys Offer In Relationships by dbigrod(m): 4:24pm On Mar 11, 2010
[size=16pt]we offer luvmaking.[/size]
Re: What Do Naija Guys Offer In Relationships by Nobody: 4:37pm On Mar 11, 2010
Geez Romance Section just keep getting dumber and dumber,
Re: What Do Naija Guys Offer In Relationships by Nobody: 4:42pm On Mar 11, 2010
pc guru:

Oh Oh another thread where Spiteful women and men come to battle against themselves.this is so pitiful, Romance Section has the highest Sexist ave eva seen, sadly most of the people that i admire their attitude towards opposite gender makes me weep for them.esp ebonyyes, anyway u guys rock on ,if this whats rocks u guys boat,
Ah babes didnt you read the sarcasm between the lines? kiss kiss
Re: What Do Naija Guys Offer In Relationships by kokonets(m): 4:49pm On Mar 11, 2010
Hi SH kiss howz u
Re: What Do Naija Guys Offer In Relationships by Nobody: 4:53pm On Mar 11, 2010
what can i say i can't be repeating myself why we shudn't be bashing each other.am not getting younger u know if for a year i keep saying don't gender bash and no one listens while maybe it's time to encourage it then
Re: What Do Naija Guys Offer In Relationships by chic2pimp(m): 4:53pm On Mar 11, 2010
Hehehe grin grin grin grin grin You peeps always crack me up sha cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

I knew this was coming as soon as I saw the other thread grin grin
Re: What Do Naija Guys Offer In Relationships by Nobody: 5:14pm On Mar 11, 2010
Hey hun, how are you?
Re: What Do Naija Guys Offer In Relationships by Sauron1: 5:16pm On Mar 11, 2010
kemisuga:

WHY?  WHY??  WHY NAIJA GUYS tongue

You are what you attract. . . . . .
Re: What Do Naija Guys Offer In Relationships by Kgdavid(m): 8:23pm On Mar 11, 2010
obviously this person feels threatened by the 'wat do nigerian girls offer' thread and came here to wage war and started by telling some stupid meaningless lies. why start what you can't finish?

(1) (Reply)

Right Tym For Marriage / In The Battle Of The Sexes - Who Will Go The Longest? / Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.