Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,213 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

School Children Going Home In Bayelsa Over Army Vaccination (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / School Children Going Home In Bayelsa Over Army Vaccination (Photos) (36599 Views)

Soldiers Invade, Burn Bilabiri Ekeremor Bayelsa Over Killing Of 4 Naval Officers / Parents Withdraw Children From School In Anambra Over Army Medical Outreach / 4 Million Igbos Hit The Street Of London To Protest Over Army Killing (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: School Children Going Home In Bayelsa Over Army Vaccination (Photos) by GODWIN78(m): 5:35pm On Oct 13, 2017
listen to radio Biafra, you will understand,they have ulterior motive,we know their plan

2 Likes

Re: School Children Going Home In Bayelsa Over Army Vaccination (Photos) by xpool(m): 5:35pm On Oct 13, 2017
HungerBAD:
Interesting.

My advice is simple. The parents rushing to pick up their kids from school, believing the military wants to inject their kids, should also enrol in the same school with their kids,after all these drama.

It shows they not only lack common sense,but that they too like their kids,needs some formal kind of education.

What does the military stand to gain harming the citizenry?and just like i told somebody yesterday. You will think with the constant complaint about the Military in Nigeria, that it is only populated by the Northerners and that there are no other tribes inside.

Anybody that has lived close to a Military formation/base knows the military conduct these exercises to civilians from time to time. From free Vaccinations, to checking of BP to eye treatments and one time they even shared Condoms along the streets.

But no,Buhari is President and wants to kill all Southerners.

Some years ago. I think Goodluck Jonathan was the President then(i stand to be corrected), 84 Northern Kids were killed when a fake teething medication(MY PIKIN) was sold to their parents who gave their kids to consume.

A Yoruba man (Adeyemo) and an Edo man (Eromosele)were both convicted and sent to jail for it. I did not read anywhere that Jonathan was trying to kill Northerners, since the makers of the drugs are Southerners.

We should stop viewing everything this Government does as evil. It is not healthy for us.

Mynd44 and Lalasticlacla what is your opinion?

Is it outside their right to say no to what they do not want?
If you are a human being you should know that it is highly antisocial and irresponsible to kill people with a Brand of Dance and still tell same people to come and receive health from same deadly dance. If na you you go gree?

Nigerians don't like any Nigerian force because of human right abuses.
Time has also changed, you need parental consent before you do anything to a minor.

Stop being reckless with your ethnocentrism

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: School Children Going Home In Bayelsa Over Army Vaccination (Photos) by victorvezx(m): 5:35pm On Oct 13, 2017
Hahahahaha, I just love the fact that this the south east and south south people now have great fear for the military. This are two hostile regions, the fact that they fear the new military under the command of General Buratia is a good thing. At least it will make trouble makers in those regions think twice before causing trouble.
Re: School Children Going Home In Bayelsa Over Army Vaccination (Photos) by xpool(m): 5:39pm On Oct 13, 2017
victorvezx:
I just love the fact that this the south east and south south people now have great fear for the military. This are two hostile regions, the fact that they fear the new military under the command of General Buratia is very lovely. At least it will make trouble makers in those regions think twice before causing trouble.
It is not fear, it is hatred.
And it is an ill wind ...

5 Likes

Re: School Children Going Home In Bayelsa Over Army Vaccination (Photos) by Lomprico2: 5:39pm On Oct 13, 2017
HungerBAD:
Interesting.

My advice is simple. The parents rushing to pick up their kids from school, believing the military wants to inject their kids, should also enrol in the same school with their kids,after all these drama.

It shows they not only lack common sense,but that they too like their kids,needs some formal kind of education.

What does the military stand to gain harming the citizenry?and just like i told somebody yesterday. You will think with the constant complaint about the Military in Nigeria, that it is only populated by the Northerners and that there are no other tribes inside.

Anybody that has lived close to a Military formation/base knows the military conduct these exercises to civilians from time to time. From free Vaccinations, to checking of BP to eye treatments and one time they even shared Condoms along the streets.

Some years ago. I think Goodluck Jonathan was the President then(i stand to be corrected), 84 Northern Kids were killed when a fake teething medication(MY PIKIN) was sold to their parents who gave their kids to consume.

A Yoruba man (Adeyemo) and an Edo man (Eromosele)were both convicted and sent to jail for it. I did not read anywhere that Jonathan was trying to kill Northerners, since the makers of the drugs are Southerners.

We should stop viewing everything this Government does as evil. It is not healthy for us.

What is the vaccine for/against?

Dont worry they will bring their vaccination to the SW, then I will be eager to hear ur reaction. Keep insulting all u want.

3 Likes

Re: School Children Going Home In Bayelsa Over Army Vaccination (Photos) by Nkcells(f): 5:41pm On Oct 13, 2017
Just when you think you have seen it all, what happened to informed consent?
Re: School Children Going Home In Bayelsa Over Army Vaccination (Photos) by Omofunaab2: 5:41pm On Oct 13, 2017
Silvermoney:

Re-read the earlier post and rate your IQ again.

These people DO NOT want to have anything to do with the army, voluntary or not. QED. Get that very clear, if your IQ permits!

What's my business if you want it or not

Most of u no get sense for dat region... Na why una dey buy biafran passports with Nigerian naira be dat

2 Likes

Re: School Children Going Home In Bayelsa Over Army Vaccination (Photos) by victorvezx(m): 5:44pm On Oct 13, 2017
xpool:

It is not fear, it is hatred.
And it is an ill wind ...
It's very good. The hatred makes them always to be careful and avoid the military. So they will always want to be careful not to do things that will make the military visit again.
Re: School Children Going Home In Bayelsa Over Army Vaccination (Photos) by xpool(m): 5:46pm On Oct 13, 2017
fiizznation:
ignorance plus illiteracy is what I see here
On which side?
Re: School Children Going Home In Bayelsa Over Army Vaccination (Photos) by Firefire(m): 5:46pm On Oct 13, 2017
Terroristic goberment of APC & Jubrin... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: School Children Going Home In Bayelsa Over Army Vaccination (Photos) by Mbediogu(m): 5:47pm On Oct 13, 2017
They look sick already.
Re: School Children Going Home In Bayelsa Over Army Vaccination (Photos) by Silvermoney: 5:47pm On Oct 13, 2017
Omofunaab2:

What's my business if you want it or not

Most of u no get sense for dat region... Na why una dey buy biafran passports with Nigerian naira be dat

Ogbeni Bleep off my mentions, you have nothing sensible to contribute. Good day.

5 Likes

Re: School Children Going Home In Bayelsa Over Army Vaccination (Photos) by Alexk2(m): 5:47pm On Oct 13, 2017
HungerBAD:
Interesting.

Ignorance is an endemic disease and I just pity the innocent once who're only acting based on rumors and "them say" but for the majority who'll always base everything on their hated for Buhari, I SMH for them.

Hatred is the coward's revenge for feeling intimidated and that is their problem since post 2015 election and i don't see how 2019 election will stop this trend as it's obvious they're not ready to close rank with other zones.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: School Children Going Home In Bayelsa Over Army Vaccination (Photos) by inkon: 5:48pm On Oct 13, 2017
HungerBAD:
Interesting.

But why vaccinate people's children covertly? That is highly unethical. They are minors. They have medical history they may not even be aware of simply because they are not of age. This is why in other countries, public awareness program precedes parents' consent before any vaccine is administered on kids in lieu of doing so through the back door.

7 Likes

Re: School Children Going Home In Bayelsa Over Army Vaccination (Photos) by Omofunaab2: 5:52pm On Oct 13, 2017
Silvermoney:

Ogbeni Bleep off my mentions, you have nothing sensible to contribute. Good day.

Believe me, i blame myself for replying you when you mentioned me...

I have forgotten that i don't reply fucktards

2 Likes

Re: School Children Going Home In Bayelsa Over Army Vaccination (Photos) by xpool(m): 5:52pm On Oct 13, 2017
victorvezx:

It's very good. The hatred makes them always to be careful and avoid the military. So they will always want to be careful not to do things that will make the military visit again.
It's very bad. The hatred creates tension and is a threat on both sides.
Hatred is lethal, mind you.

1 Like

Re: School Children Going Home In Bayelsa Over Army Vaccination (Photos) by ibrokola(m): 5:54pm On Oct 13, 2017
DrGoodman:

Who is more illiterate?

As a punishment, I will stop helping these army men fill forms to tcollect their salaries in this bank grin
Please give us your details so a more serious person can fill your position.
Re: School Children Going Home In Bayelsa Over Army Vaccination (Photos) by Nobody: 5:54pm On Oct 13, 2017
Hope this not what the South south/South east governors forum concluded ??
By the way Army have no business with medication. If I had a child I wudnt hesitation to withdraw them.

2 Likes

Re: School Children Going Home In Bayelsa Over Army Vaccination (Photos) by Dearlord(m): 5:54pm On Oct 13, 2017
Intact 99% of comments above me are senseless as APC.

this government keep embarrassing me internationally.

For those below me,
Can u hold a whip at hand and call a child to come and take an ice cream?

1 Like

Re: School Children Going Home In Bayelsa Over Army Vaccination (Photos) by Icon79(m): 5:55pm On Oct 13, 2017
You're incredibly naïve, especially for someone who claims to be very smart. Do you ever ask yourself why is it that it is the military that is implementing this vaccination? When did the military become healthcare workers? And why are they, literally, forcing these children to take these vaccinations?

As regards to your other "muguish" questions, I will not respond at this time since I am work. Or else, I would've taken a few minutes to offer you free education.

O pari

HungerBAD:
Interesting.

My advice is simple. The parents rushing to pick up their kids from school, believing the military wants to inject their kids, should also enrol in the same school with their kids after all these drama.

4 Likes

Re: School Children Going Home In Bayelsa Over Army Vaccination (Photos) by Cire80: 5:55pm On Oct 13, 2017
HungerBAD:
Interesting.

My advice is simple. The parents rushing to pick up their kids from school, believing the military wants to inject their kids, should also enrol in the same school with their kids after all these drama.

What does Buhari stand to gain by helping the Fulani herdsmen in their genocide.

Southerners kill people and they're jailed. Northerners kill people and they're applauded. That's the difference between a Southern presidency and a northern jihadist Presidency

4 Likes

Re: School Children Going Home In Bayelsa Over Army Vaccination (Photos) by bot101(m): 5:57pm On Oct 13, 2017
You don't enter a community and kill someone's relations then bring "vaccines" to "vaccinate" him the following day. Common sense should tell you that @Hungerbad. Also, we are yet to know what the vaccination is about. Kindly enlighten us oh all knowing Hungerbad.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: School Children Going Home In Bayelsa Over Army Vaccination (Photos) by UchaNwababa: 6:07pm On Oct 13, 2017
[quote author=HungerBAD post=61383021]Interesting.

Why not present your own family for them to inject
Re: School Children Going Home In Bayelsa Over Army Vaccination (Photos) by Standing5(m): 6:08pm On Oct 13, 2017
HungerBAD:
Interesting.

What did they stand to gain. You dull.

4 Likes

Re: School Children Going Home In Bayelsa Over Army Vaccination (Photos) by khalhokage(m): 6:09pm On Oct 13, 2017
Free vaccination without sensitisation, nobody knows what the vaccines are for or even when you're carrying out the exercise, and all of this is being carried out by an organisation that is almost universally hated and untrusted in the region.

What do you expect?

Why isn't this exercise being carried out the ministry of health?

2 Likes

Re: School Children Going Home In Bayelsa Over Army Vaccination (Photos) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Oct 13, 2017
HungerBAD:
Interesting.

HungerGood. Where did this monkey pox virus come from? At least we know that patrick sawyer brought ebola virus to Nigeria. So who brought monkey pox. Why have we never heard of it? Why did it start immediately after the army health reach in Bayelsa?

These questions beg for answers.

2 Likes

Re: School Children Going Home In Bayelsa Over Army Vaccination (Photos) by Asour: 6:10pm On Oct 13, 2017
Dillusionist:
senseless zoo terrorist army...if you really wanna serve the public...get your filthy self to the gutters,clean the gutters,sweep the environs ,,pack all the waste bin in the state and make everywhere clean,,that should be all that you should be vying for..

.stupid almajiri soldiers
To be fair they actually do that. see: http://punchng.com/soldiers-defy-early-morning-rain-clean-up-lagos-community/
Re: School Children Going Home In Bayelsa Over Army Vaccination (Photos) by MrHenshaw: 6:13pm On Oct 13, 2017
faorex:
why should military men inject children with vaccines?? are they trained for such Nigeria sef!

Sense fall on you!
The only military you know is the ones that carry gun and stay at check points?For your information Military has the best medical personnel in any country.In Nigeria,military hospitals are superb.
My concern on their outreach is to call it quit for now.lt is not by force to receive vaccination.When you insist it sends a negative signal.
Re: School Children Going Home In Bayelsa Over Army Vaccination (Photos) by meforyou1(m): 6:14pm On Oct 13, 2017
HungerBAD:
Interesting.

seems u enjoy the attention your senseless posts generate.
How can u forcibly enter primary schools and inject people's children for no just cause.
When has it become the function of the military to administer vaccines on the civilian population. Without enlightment for that matter?
Re: School Children Going Home In Bayelsa Over Army Vaccination (Photos) by Linux007(m): 6:17pm On Oct 13, 2017
MrHenshaw:

Sense fall on you!
The only military you know is the ones that carry gun and stay at check points?For your information Military has the best medical personnel in any country.In Nigeria,military hospitals are superb.
My concern on their outreach is to call it quit for now.lt is not by force to receive vaccination.When you insist it sends a negative signal.

Pidginwhisper:
This one just
show him stupidity...cmon sense no dey Cmon, abeg tell the person wey help you open NL account to come deactivate am as I doubt if na you open account with the 2kobo sense talk...for your info lawyer,doc,nurse,engineer to mention few dey inside army..stop making yourself stupidity obvious.
You are right, common sence is not common.
Administering vassines is the responsibility of health workers, and health professionals.
Yes there are doctors in the army, but dont u think if they care so much about the health of the mass, they should probably laision with the ministry of health and the state govt.

2 Likes

Re: School Children Going Home In Bayelsa Over Army Vaccination (Photos) by giles14(m): 6:19pm On Oct 13, 2017
HungerBAD:
Interesting.

evidence/link that babies killed then were northerners
Re: School Children Going Home In Bayelsa Over Army Vaccination (Photos) by Legendaryarcher(f): 6:21pm On Oct 13, 2017
DrGoodman:

Who is more illiterate?

As a punishment, I will stop helping these army men fill forms to tcollect their salaries in this bank grin
savage cheesy grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Edo: PDP In Tight Corner Over Obaseki’s Ticket Bid / Pictures and video From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Edo / Ex-militants Threaten To Blow Up Hijacked Vessel, Expatriates Onboard Over Biafr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.