Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,999 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:50 AM

Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! (61829 Views)

After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying / Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave / A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by Nobody: 8:44pm On Oct 14, 2017
Peachess:
Sorry if I sounded round tho
did you mean rude?
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by Amadaz(m): 8:47pm On Oct 14, 2017
Nigga must be rich
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by Dreyl(m): 8:49pm On Oct 14, 2017
BigSarah:
So there's this guy in my department looks so much like my primary school sweetheart who passed away .
Anytime I see him I get so drawn to him.. I'm a really shy person like nervous, Sweating,heartracing kinda shy, only around him though.
So I took his number off my department group chat and started sending him all sort of texts and he replied back well for the first 3days but he kept saying that I should tell him who I'm (I didn't use my number got a new line, just for that purpose). As of Yesterday He Sent me this mean text

.Mtchew.... Wtf
Sarah or whatever ur name is, dont call nor text me again
Who cares abt who u are.
Let's dis be the last time u call and text me..
To hell with u, mtchew ..

I didnt call him throughout that day, but I called today he still asked who is dis, I ignored the question then he hanged up.
What do I do now? Telling him it's me is gonna be so embarrassing to me I've poored out my heart shamelessly in those texts and it'll be horrible if he ends up not dating me after the revelation.
I don't wanna miss him please Tips
Go and read your books first.
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by Peachess(f): 8:52pm On Oct 14, 2017
fabiano09:
did you mean rude?
Yeah, typographical error.
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by Nobody: 9:00pm On Oct 14, 2017
Peachess:
Yeah, typographical error.
alright, no biggie,maybe I came on too strong with my opinions,apologies.
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by Ishilove: 9:00pm On Oct 14, 2017
BigSarah:

I wasn't rejected well technically, he doesn't know it's me you talentless slowpoke no take me kick-start your comedy career
Lmao

1 Like

Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by Nobody: 9:03pm On Oct 14, 2017
BigSarah:

doesn't really sound like a cool move to me, I can't do that my phone memory is full sef ayam not ready to delete shii
keep on dulling yourself, well it all depends on the guy, I think he doesn't like you
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by lordfalcao(m): 9:04pm On Oct 14, 2017
dollyjoy:
Your d.p though. Hmmmm. I won't advise my brother to take your type serious.
how is yours any decent than hers?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by mecussey(m): 9:07pm On Oct 14, 2017
BigSarah:
So there's this guy in my department looks so much like my primary school sweetheart who passed away .
Anytime I see him I get so drawn to him.. I'm a really shy person like nervous, Sweating,heartracing kinda shy, only around him though.
So I took his number off my department group chat and started sending him all sort of texts and he replied back well for the first 3days but he kept saying that I should tell him who I'm (I didn't use my number got a new line, just for that purpose). As of Yesterday He Sent me this mean text

.Mtchew.... Wtf
Who cares abt who u are.

I didnt call him throughout that day, but I called today he still asked who is dis, I ignored the question then he hanged up.
What do I do now? Telling him it's me is gonna be so embarrassing to me I've poored out my heart shamelessly in those texts and it'll be horrible if he ends up not dating me after the revelation.

well naturally women no sabi toast the opposite. If na man na, na to call her frame up one story and ask that we meet. Use same method, call him with ur real no...tell him you got his no, from group chat, ask if he knows how to do this or that....from there u start

1 Like

Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by joshrare(m): 9:10pm On Oct 14, 2017
IamAirforce1:
You don't deserve a reasonable reply with that pic up your profile ..

guy...you harsh sooo
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by chrisbrown20(m): 9:13pm On Oct 14, 2017
Lalas247:
Evening ... how u dey U just no wan free me abi grin
fyn aunt,no i cant,i tink u shuld knw y
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by teelaw4life(m): 9:20pm On Oct 14, 2017
BigSarah:

Scam boys me that don't reply pm

No i meant the guy you're crushing on now. He might think you're male pretending to be female.
I once had some dude text me and call pretending to be female when i called the number, they picked up and tried faking female voice but i knew straight away. that was a long time ago though.
Just give yourself space is all.

2 Likes

Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by Peachess(f): 9:23pm On Oct 14, 2017
fabiano09:

alright, no biggie,maybe I came on too strong with my opinions,apologies.
No problem...
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by magnificientzaz(f): 9:23pm On Oct 14, 2017
IamAirforce1:

It's not funny bro

Go check the hideous photo

This ones think sey na every guy their naked photo dey move
Did anybody save that photo? I want to see cos it obviously has been changed grin
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by Nobody: 9:34pm On Oct 14, 2017
BigSarah:

.Mtchew.... Wtf
Who cares abt who u are.

So atlast you see what guys are facing when you girls do Shakara and turn them down.
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by Uhomanbulus110(f): 9:38pm On Oct 14, 2017
Just get close to one of his relative
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by jclassiq(m): 9:58pm On Oct 14, 2017
IamAirforce1:

Only a Pussy nigga with no taste would fall for that classless girl up her profile .

See as everything don fall finish grin

She don take the Hideous photo down .

Oga calm down nah. Why u have to always take everything so personal bro U dont have the problem of the world on ur shlder.

1 Like

Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by Peterosky(m): 10:17pm On Oct 14, 2017
It would have been very easy telling him straight up that you love him if he has my kind of mind set who sees girl advances as normal and perfect. But for the fear that he may see you as a cheap hoe, you can start by telling him that he looks like your love that passed away and that each time see him, he reminds you of the guy and that you wish he was really the guy . Trust me,by so doing, you would have successfully planted a seed of love in him and you will see him running after you. But please when he comes, don't be in a hurry to say yes. You can say he should give you a little time to think about it. Follow my advice and come pay me later in cash and kind,because it will surely work for you.
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by ra4fo(m): 10:19pm On Oct 14, 2017
BigSarah:

.Mtchew.... Wtf
Who cares abt who u are.

i lyk ur name.. "Sarah"! kiss......
that been said, just b normal n b ur usual self.if he says he doesnt want u, den u need2 let him b but always b polite, if u cnt stop lykin him den say helo each tym u c him wit a smile n dats it...he's likely to come knockin one dae. twud av been much easier if he didnt kno it was u all along
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by Nobody: 10:25pm On Oct 14, 2017
take this piece of advice: No matter how attracted you are as a lady towards any guy, do not be the one to make the move... let him be the one to make the move... and if he doesn't make the move, make him make the move without him knowing u are interested in him. perhaps u are wondering how u go about that! its easy.... find his weakness and work on it !!!

1 Like

Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by elbaraj001(m): 10:32pm On Oct 14, 2017
[quote author=Dasherz post=61424594]
thank you. .. I gave her a piece of advice after she changed the pic. ..

thanks for being nice.
It's a pleasure...
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by Josephamstrong1(m): 10:37pm On Oct 14, 2017
BigSarah:

.Mtchew.... Wtf
Who cares abt who u are.

Listen ma'am, though it's coming late.
This guy in question is being sensitive and careful not to fall into any test whatsoever maybe from her female friends or Girlfriend. To him, someone maybe her babe is using you as a bait to test his fidelity. It's normal to act that way.
The game is... Nada is spoilt yet. I applaud your boldness in reaching out first and coming here to seek for help. You ain't shy... Tell yourself that. You only see him as your weakness. Happens to most girls.
Now is time to come out from faking or pretence and let him know it's you. Tell him; "That actually he has passed the test of not falling easily on every girl stranger and taking advantage of them...You're a real or the man".
Tell him something to boost his ego, with this you now have a safe landing of introducing yourself.
Do not change account of whatsoever. Some guys too like to be chased. Yes some.
From there... Do not start avoiding or faking pretence. Watch him to know if he's going to call, text and fix dates. Mind you he might have a serious relationship which he wouldn't want you to come in between. He might also want something better and you could be an option.
I once again applaud your boldness in believing in you. You're beautiful always tell yourself that every morning while facing your makeup mirror. Nobody online has any right to make you feel bad of yourself or low of yourself.
Beauty is beyond superficial traits and it's only in the eye of the beholder. They won when you changed your dp... Lol. Love yourself, who cares? It's your life, millions would kill to have you replace some of their girlfriends. Buh they ain't gon speak cos of where we are.
Go for what your heart longs for. If he's yours, would turn around. If he's not... Someone better would come around.

@ DedeNkem and Peterosky have said it all. Be real!
Stay motivated and goodluck.
Bless up ma'am.

1 Like

Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by collinometricx: 10:58pm On Oct 14, 2017
BigSarah:

But if I'm djcuppy it'd be alright, please enough about my pictures I need help

.nting wrong with d pix sha....

maybe i am nt seeing what der saw
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by Marshalxv(m): 11:10pm On Oct 14, 2017
Lol,i understand your situation my dear but you played it all the wrong way.u have to start all over again,some girl made such move on me but she ended up angering me and i saw her as a stalker.

U can act like my gf ,she started like a friend, developed interest in my class performance and most things concerning me,became friends with most of my friends ,little by little i started liking her ,i tried to play a fast one on her but she didnt make it any easy for me. I fell for her and ended up asking her out,she didnt even accept right away but now we're two years into the relationship. It was later she told me she fell madly in love the first day she set her eyes on me but she had to come up with a good plan to get things done her way. Try this im sure it will work on him..U can PM for more details. I'll be glad to help u out
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by sharpsharp: 11:13pm On Oct 14, 2017
BigSarah:

.Mtchew.... Wtf
Who cares abt who u are.

Are you for real and you think someone that knows you won't stumble on this your post when your picture is on your profile. #smh
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by Nobody: 11:27pm On Oct 14, 2017
BigSarah:

I wasn't rejected well technically, he doesn't know it's me you talentless slowpoke no take me kick-start your comedy career
hahh!! Aunty you can vex o shocked shocked
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by kayneri(m): 11:28pm On Oct 14, 2017
BigSarah:
So I took his number off my department group chat and started sending him all sort of texts and he replied back well for the first 3days but he kept saying that I should tell
him who I'm (I didn't use my number got a new line, just for that purpose). As of Yesterday He Sent me this mean text

.Mtchew.... Wtf
Who cares abt who u are.

Take the advise about being a close pal to him and never ever let him know u were the gal with the strange number. I would like to help you with dat but send me a mail on hr.anniversaryclick.com@gmail.com for further info.
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by Nobody: 11:46pm On Oct 14, 2017
na small tinx chat me 2moro i wll tell u wat to do.....08186243004
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by talk2percy(m): 12:16am On Oct 15, 2017
U didn't tell us if u have a guy already or not. U should do it old school, give him a clear green light and allow him to the necessary. And what if this guy is already in love with another girl? U should watch ur emotions before u end up hurting urself and regretting ever being too cheap...don't approach this guy urself physically, if u do...then he will leave u sooner than u expect him to.
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by makky555(f): 12:45am On Oct 15, 2017
The guy is a douchebag.... He had no idea the amount of courage you summoned from the seven rivers of your daddy's village... How dare he? That singular act should have killed every iota of what looks like love to you....

You need someone to slap you back to yours senses ... Just call my name... I'll be there smiley wink

embarassed
BigSarah:

.Mtchew.... Wtf
Who cares abt who u are.

Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by makky555(f): 12:53am On Oct 15, 2017
IamAirforce1:

Only a Pussy nigga with no taste would fall for that classless girl up her profile .

See as everything don fall finish grin

She don take the Hideous photo down .

Airforce1 the classfull lad � are you happy now? oya clap for yourself

Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by Nobody: 1:01am On Oct 15, 2017
BigSarah:

.Mtchew.... Wtf
Who cares abt who u are.

. ehhh so it's you all this while grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

A Nairalander With Cossy Orjiakor / My Experiences, After I Slept With Her, / He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.