Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,787 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:33 PM

Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! (61805 Views)

After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying / Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave / A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by clems88(m): 4:12pm On Oct 14, 2017
IamAirforce1:

You're so shameless

A big shame to womanhood ..

Your body isn't even attractive to start with , why won't he reject you...

He rejected you and you run come nairaland to seek for advice ..
I ainy even seeing any bad pix on the profile . abi are my eyes shocked not seeing clearly again undecided
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by BrotherJesu(m): 4:12pm On Oct 14, 2017
ibietela2:

Why not come clean and tell him? If he accepts good for both of you.... Otherwise let it be, girls also say NO. got 3 NOs this year

serial toaster
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by bengasyll(m): 4:12pm On Oct 14, 2017
BigSarah:

But if I'm djcuppy it'd be alright, please enough about my pictures I need help
Ok, get in touch with me. Let me do the linking. You will thank me .
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by deavicky(m): 4:13pm On Oct 14, 2017
I have a better trick go and look for had s trouble. Quarry him very well then go and apologized then ask him for drink.
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by Boydehot: 4:13pm On Oct 14, 2017
Young lady start by coming close to him through greeting, he will be like:Dthis babe wey the greet me like tomorrow no day wetin she they find self. May be u will now have the opportunity to ask he out.
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by yanshDoctor: 4:14pm On Oct 14, 2017
BigSarah:
So there's this guy in my department looks so much like my primary school sweetheart who passed away .
Anytime I see him I get so drawn to him.. I'm a really shy person like nervous, Sweating,heartracing kinda shy, only around him though.
So I took his number off my department group chat and started sending him all sort of texts and he replied back well for the first 3days but he kept saying that I should tell him who I'm (I didn't use my number got a new line, just for that purpose). As of Yesterday He Sent me this mean text

.Mtchew.... Wtf
Sarah or whatever ur name is, dont call nor text me again
Who cares abt who u are.
Let's dis be the last time u call and text me..
To hell with u, mtchew ..

I didnt call him throughout that day, but I called today he still asked who is dis, I ignored the question then he hanged up.
What do I do now? Telling him it's me is gonna be so embarrassing to me I've poored out my heart shamelessly in those texts and it'll be horrible if he ends up not dating me after the revelation.
I don't wanna miss him please Tips
sorry i was once in this shoe. each time i request that we met she refuse and said later. i got tired and warned her not to ever test me again. i later figured out the girl the truth is i wouldn't have dated her. no body want to date a ghost or be talking to someone they aren't sure of. the best you would have done is to get close to him directly by telling him you would like to visit him.

if he likes you he will invite you and do the rest

1 Like

Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by erimmy(m): 4:15pm On Oct 14, 2017
BigSarah:
So there's this guy in my department looks so much like my primary school sweetheart who passed away .
Anytime I see him I get so drawn to him.. I'm a really shy person like nervous, Sweating,heartracing kinda shy, only around him though.
So I took his number off my department group chat and started sending him all sort of texts and he replied back well for the first 3days but he kept saying that I should tell him who I'm (I didn't use my number got a new line, just for that purpose). As of Yesterday He Sent me this mean text

.Mtchew.... Wtf
Who cares abt who u are.

I didnt call him throughout that day, but I called today he still asked who is dis, I ignored the question then he hanged up.
What do I do now? Telling him it's me is gonna be so embarrassing to me I've poored out my heart shamelessly in those texts and it'll be horrible if he ends up not dating me after the revelation.
Nollywood script.
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by Youngsage: 4:16pm On Oct 14, 2017
BigSarah:

But if I'm djcuppy it'd be alright, please enough about my pictures I need help

So I've finally found out who's been sending me those messages! shocked

Lol... grin

I can imagine your plight... I can help you sha... But I've got a lot on my plate right now.
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by madjune(m): 4:16pm On Oct 14, 2017
Ugly girls still forcing themselves on cute guys.

When will this nonsense stop?
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by whizcartel(m): 4:18pm On Oct 14, 2017
IamAirforce1:
You don't deserve a reasonable reply with that pic up your profile ..
Glass House Head Force wan.
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by ikp120(m): 4:19pm On Oct 14, 2017
FrancisDozie:
Forcing yourself on a guy who doesn't dig you is the worst thing you can do to yourself
How will he dig her if he doesn't even have an idea of who she is. She didn't reveal her identity to him.

A girl did that with me and I got really pissed. At least she should have let him know who she's, that they are course mates.

There is nothing she can do now other than approaching him physically, because he doesn't know her physically at all.
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by ikp120(m): 4:24pm On Oct 14, 2017
IamAirforce1:

With body like that , I aint surprised he rejected you ..

Deal with your rejection .
He did not reject her because he doesn't even know who she is. She is trying something like a blind date.
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by whizcartel(m): 4:25pm On Oct 14, 2017
Babes...You just went by it wrong(I'm kinda sure I just made a grammatical error here) But still you shouldn't have just come direct with him. Always take a bold step. The worse you will her is No( or probably tufiakwa). But nothing will happen after that. you can always find someone better. And I hope you didn't change your d.p because of some hypocrites on NL. Because I cant see nothing wrong with it.
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by Kaetoh: 4:26pm On Oct 14, 2017
BigSarah:

Vlamidir Putin
this girl is even very funny, lol. I like her way. I'm married and faithful o please.
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by originals1(m): 4:31pm On Oct 14, 2017
Why did you change ur profile pic? angry

you're ashame of d way God created u
So sad to know lipsrsealed
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by originals1(m): 4:35pm On Oct 14, 2017
clems88:
I ainy even seeing any bad pix on the profile . abi are my eyes shocked not seeing clearly again undecided
grin she changed d pic
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by IamAirforce1: 4:36pm On Oct 14, 2017
KiZiie:

you don't look too bad yourself...
Lol
All this boys sef

1 Like

Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by rhames(m): 4:40pm On Oct 14, 2017
BigSarah:

.Mtchew.... Wtf
Who cares abt who u are.

This is what pisses me off about Nigerian and African girls. If you like a guy,walk up to him and tell him how you feel about him and not come to Nairaland to tell us cock and bull stories bout love. African men will love it when the new generation of African women will be direct and not hide under a dead culture to cover a worse motive.

My one kobo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by Princedapace(m): 4:40pm On Oct 14, 2017
FinallyFamous:
who are u...? undecided

come to u kor..go to u Ni...

Ole...fi omolomo le o grin

grin cheesy wink bad belle spotted o
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by correctguy101(m): 4:45pm On Oct 14, 2017
Futureberry:
waste of time let her face her fears,the guy won't bite...

I love your guts bro
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by Dasherz(f): 5:11pm On Oct 14, 2017
Magnifik18:

If that's her on her profile then she is a very pretty young lady.

She doesn't need to apply 10 layers of foundation and lipstick & mascara just to upload on social media. She's fine as she is.
she changed the pic after I asked her to ... the first pic she was wearing just pant and bra hence the post
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by Dasherz(f): 5:12pm On Oct 14, 2017
elbaraj001:

What's wrong with the pic...? Is she asking about her been cute or not? She's just asking for an advice on how to get a guy she loves...pls don't destroy her self easteam by telling her she is ugly...n blablablabla...pls go go fr what u want but be careful...
she changed the dp... she was wearing just part and bra. .. you should've asked why the post before getting all hateful
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by Dasherz(f): 5:14pm On Oct 14, 2017
Foodforthought:

Post ur own make we see
The pic is good, I think she's pretty. We don't know whether he likes her or not .
..he probably became frustrated
if only you saw the pic I asked her to change. .. a fall in a public forum uploading a pic of her in just pant and bra ... una sef
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by BigSarah(f): 5:17pm On Oct 14, 2017
Magnifik18:

Bigsarah, I really think you should focus on ur studies than trying to push yourself to a boy that will probably take advantage of your weakness, distract you and dump you.

However, if you insist, stop contacting the dude via d other line and don't even tell him you were the one pulling that nonsense cos he'll prolly not want a stalker as a friend.

Give him a couple of weeks then, approach him as your real self.

In a couple of months/years, you may not even dig the dude again and will wish you never approached him in the 1st instance.

Okay o
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by ibietela2(m): 5:21pm On Oct 14, 2017
BrotherJesu:

serial toaster

I am not understanding
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by Mofe72: 5:25pm On Oct 14, 2017
Try and relate with him based on lecture matters, assignments etc.
Then get close.
Better still, if you have a really good friend, she can be your 'wingman' while approaching the guy in class.
If you get too used to sending anonymous messages, you will find it very difficult.
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by Dearestme(f): 5:25pm On Oct 14, 2017
IamAirforce1:
You don't deserve a reasonable reply with that pic up your profile ..
shocked shocked
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by Royaldave200(m): 5:26pm On Oct 14, 2017
[quote author=BigSarah post=61396400]

I wasn't rejected well technically, he doesn't know it's me you talentless slowpoke no take me kick-start your comedy career.

If you had taken all the energy and courage you used in replying then you and the guy wld /cld have been an item by now.... First you need to work on yourself,make yourself more attractive to him and there won't be any need to rush to NL.
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by ericuzor(m): 5:26pm On Oct 14, 2017
BigSarah:

.Mtchew.... Wtf
Who cares abt who u are.

you look gorgeous don't mind what some guys say on this forum.. If you like the guy walk up to him and tell him you like him and you just want to be friends with him don't rush into all the Luv stuff yet take it slow from being a friend and everything will fall in place stop being shy talk to him.
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by Mofe72: 5:27pm On Oct 14, 2017
Dasherz:

if only you saw the pic I asked her to change. .. a fall in a public forum uploading a pic of her in just pant and bra ... una sef

Was it pant and bra or bikini at the beach? :-/

2 Likes

Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by Royaldave200(m): 5:29pm On Oct 14, 2017
[quote author=Peachess post=61396667]That's creepy sha, taking someone's number from a group and start chatting. This is what should have done, sit close to him in class then start a conversation with him (I'm super shy too, maybe ask him for movies, it works lol). Then if you guys didn't talk up to the level of exchanging numbers, then you can do your WhatsApp method. But this time you introduce yourself (it's creepy talking to people you don't know), ask him about maybe something they taught you guys. You'd say you can't remember, stuff like that. Then you can start saying hi sometimes, but if he's not interested don't force yourself on him sha.

Second that
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 14, 2017
BigSarah:

.Mtchew.... Wtf
Who cares abt who u are.

..All these Useless ladies ehn ..shey ur parent sent you to school to go and look for boyfriend ..Na una go dey find gentle boys trouble now ..if we cum Give you #BONCE chop now una go dey say -GUYS ARE WICKED ..mtcheew

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

DSP Francis Onugha Found Dead After Sex Romp In Nasarawa / When 2 Nigerian Pilots Are In Love (Photos) / He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.