Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,602 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! (61855 Views)

After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying / Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave / A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by lawman88(m): 4:52am On Oct 15, 2017
cristianisraeli:

na phd she go chop??
oboy go and hustle and make money

I already have work and living comfortable but I don't want to reveal what kind of work I'm doing.
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by lawman88(m): 4:58am On Oct 15, 2017
cristianisraeli:

na phd she go chop??
oboy go and hustle and make money

I already have a good job. I don't want to mention it so that people will not rush me

Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by blazerinno(m): 4:59am On Oct 15, 2017
BigSarah:
So there's this guy in my department looks so much like my primary school sweetheart who passed away .
Anytime I see him I get so drawn to him.. I'm a really shy person like nervous, Sweating,heartracing kinda shy, only around him though.
So I took his number off my department group chat and started sending him all sort of texts and he replied back well for the first 3days but he kept saying that I should tell him who I'm (I didn't use my number got a new line, just for that purpose). As of Yesterday He Sent me this mean text

.Mtchew.... Wtf
Sarah or whatever ur name is, dont call nor text me again
Who cares abt who u are.
Let's dis be the last time u call and text me..
To hell with u, mtchew ..

I didnt call him throughout that day, but I called today he still asked who is dis, I ignored the question then he hanged up.
What do I do now? Telling him it's me is gonna be so embarrassing to me I've poored out my heart shamelessly in those texts and it'll be horrible if he ends up not dating me after the revelation.
I don't wanna miss him please Tips

Omo Unilag, you dey fall hand...dont you know people now have truecaller.thats how he most likely got your number and if that's hows, he thinks you are physco n a stalker...you most probably have missed him already...just chill out...make more friend...take ur self out...ozone no too far...enjoy ya life;
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by BigSarah(f): 5:48am On Oct 15, 2017
makky555:

The guy is a douchebag.... He had no idea the amount of courage you summoned from the seven rivers of your daddy's village... How dare he? That singular act should have killed every iota of what looks like love to you....

You need someone to slap you back to yours senses ... Just call my name... I'll be there smiley wink

embarassed

Okkay

1 Like

Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by Nobody: 6:40am On Oct 15, 2017
Can u come so that we can fork? Please, I'll appreciate. Thank you.
BigSarah:
So there's this guy in my department looks so much like my primary school sweetheart who passed away .
Anytime I see him I get so drawn to him.. I'm a really shy person like nervous, Sweating,heartracing kinda shy, only around him though.
So I took his number off my department group chat and started sending him all sort of texts and he replied back well for the first 3days but he kept saying that I should tell him who I'm (I didn't use my number got a new line, just for that purpose). As of Yesterday He Sent me this mean text

.Mtchew.... Wtf
Who cares abt who u are.

I didnt call him throughout that day, but I called today he still asked who is dis, I ignored the question then he hanged up.
What do I do now? Telling him it's me is gonna be so embarrassing to me I've poored out my heart shamelessly in those texts and it'll be horrible if he ends up not dating me after the revelation.
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by ashewoboy(m): 6:47am On Oct 15, 2017
MaritzaNL:
Girls like you are used as a laughing stock for guys I swear, you don't know how to approach a guy and make him like you, now he sees you as a stalker and a freak, he will use you to make jokes to his friends.

Next time you decide to approach a guy, you meet him, tell him about your assignment you don't understand, try to be his friend, gradually things will fall in to place. You don't rush him.

osheeee baddestcheesy. you tried that on a guy?
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by Foodforthought: 7:21am On Oct 15, 2017
Dasherz:

if only you saw the pic I asked her to change. .. a fall in a public forum uploading a pic of her in just pant and bra ... una sef
Oh...my bad
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by VitaminB12(m): 8:56am On Oct 15, 2017
magnificientzaz:

Did anybody save that photo? I want to see cos it obviously has been changed grin
Pm me I can't drop it here without consent, its against the rules. No wan chop ban grin
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by teesmarth(m): 9:04am On Oct 15, 2017
Dasherz:

why
Lol. Got you
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by Dasherz(f): 9:12am On Oct 15, 2017
teesmarth:
Lol. Got you
You sure did
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by cybarinem(m): 9:13am On Oct 15, 2017
Forget what you know or think, for all I care.. lot of men you see daily do wish and imagine how either you or a certain girl could walk up and approach them! Things are always better now than later. Approach him tell him all how it started and the reason. Don't go beyond this and his reactions will answer your riddle... if he likes you love grows if he doesn't hate start and feelings goes.. again like I said don't take his acceptance as love take it easy very slowly and wait for the sign!!
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by Dasherz(f): 9:14am On Oct 15, 2017
Foodforthought:
Oh...my bad
Ok
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by dokkyelele(f): 9:16am On Oct 15, 2017
BigSarah:

.Mtchew.... Wtf
Who cares abt who u are.

so its u......my brother told me how u had been calling and texting him. well if u r really sure u love him. I can help u talk to him. ok
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by iceybux(m): 9:48am On Oct 15, 2017
lefulefu:
na shit u be wan shit for toilet b4 snapping dat pix wey dey ur dp? Biko take am down.e no look cool.

but whats wrong with this profile pix y'll castigating. .. looks good tho... mist ya say trash look worse..
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by blessedmediocre: 10:33am On Oct 15, 2017
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by Owolabeey003: 10:45am On Oct 15, 2017
Orishirishi of the highest order...it won't suprise me since d world has nw turned to 1:15 era
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by tolguy(m): 11:26am On Oct 15, 2017
find anoda way am sure he go accpt u,u ar beautiful
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by slimcassi(m): 11:43am On Oct 15, 2017
You said he luks lyk ur sweethrt frm old skul days hu's dead(RIP). I think d problem is with u as u hvn't gotten over dis ur dead swthrt frm old-skul-days nd seeing smone hu luks lyk him Hv triggered smtin in u. Well 1st nd foremost u tool d wrong approach by taking his number frm whatever group chat u got it Frm, in my own undastnding dat's "STALKING".

Jst let d Mr b nd try nd work on urself psychologically am sure d feeling will go with tym. If d feeling doesn't stop, try with a gentle nd more forward approach "Being Friends" nd den u can take tins frm der....
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by teesmarth(m): 12:45pm On Oct 15, 2017
Dasherz:

You sure did
This one that your profile is not even welcoming sef angry
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by samisj4real(m): 12:53pm On Oct 15, 2017
BigSarah:

.Mtchew.... Wtf
Who cares abt who u are.

So you the one av been chatting with.... what a small world, am a Nairalander 2..
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by Nobody: 12:53pm On Oct 15, 2017
VitaminB12:
Pm me I can't drop it here without consent, its against the rules. No wan chop ban grin

Bro abeg make I see the picture too na cheesy
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by tk4rd: 12:56pm On Oct 15, 2017
BigSarah:

He Prolly sent that cos he wanted to knoW who I'm
Then why exactly are you hiding yur identity from him.??
You want him so much and at the same time you don't want him to know you.??
This case is so complicated.
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by tk4rd: 1:25pm On Oct 15, 2017
NoFavors:
That's why you will never get that boy
See Vex.!! grin grin
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by tk4rd: 1:32pm On Oct 15, 2017
BigSarah:

Thank you everyone keep saying get closer to him not minding how nervous I get
It is clear to me now..
You are not just shy.
You are extremely shy..
You need to start working on yourself first.
Start reading some practical books on how to overcome shyness and low self esteem..
It would help you a lot..
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by careidon: 2:07pm On Oct 15, 2017
you've been properly advised

1 Like

Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by Dasherz(f): 2:13pm On Oct 15, 2017
teesmarth:
This one that your profile is not even welcoming sef angry
if that's how you see it cheesy
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by Akinlady(f): 2:31pm On Oct 15, 2017
IamAirforce1:
You don't deserve a reasonable reply with that pic up your profile ..
What od wrong with her picture? She is just a young pretty lady and mot showing anything .
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by ashala(m): 2:35pm On Oct 15, 2017
IamAirforce1:
You don't deserve a reasonable reply with that pic up your profile ..

What are you saying? She ain't looking bad
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by BigSarah(f): 2:37pm On Oct 15, 2017
tk4rd:
It is clear to me now..
You are not just shy.
You are extremely shy..
You need to start working on yourself first.
Start reading some practical books on how to overcome shyness and low self esteem..
It would help you a lot..

Thanks
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by ghost3040: 3:10pm On Oct 15, 2017
SEE FINISHING!!! shocked shocked
BigSarah:

I wasn't rejected well technically, he doesn't know it's me you talentless slowpoke no take me kick-start your comedy career
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by davestead(m): 4:49pm On Oct 15, 2017
BigSarah:

.Mtchew.... Wtf
Who cares abt who u are.

Well op, everyone seems so eager to tell you one thing or the other but none is bothered to address the feelings you have for this guy. From the title, it says you're in love with him, it wasn't even that you like him but the word used was love and the reason for this feeling according to you is cos he resembles someone you loved dearly that passed away. I'm not gonna judge you but are you sure you aren't chasing after this guy for the wrong reasons. It's better to ask yourself this question to avoid getting hurt in the end. This guy is definitely a different personality to the friend that you lost and it might be a disaster equating him to your deceased friend. I think you should try getting to know him first before coming out with your feelings cos for all you know he might be totally different from what you might expect. Approach him with the truth(not the one about how you feel about him o) , come clean before him. A reasonable guy will understand where you're coming from and then try to get to know him better and then if it's meant to me, it will. This is reality sweetheart, it's not the movies. Good luck.
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by teesmarth(m): 6:11pm On Oct 15, 2017
Dasherz:

if that's how you see it cheesy
grin grin
Me am defying your signature already tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! / What's One Sex Myth You Know Is A Lie But Everyone But Everyone Seem To Believe? / Slay Queen With 2 Skin Colours. Check Out Her Legs (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.