Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! (61802 Views)

After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying / Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave / A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by 1nigeriamyfoot: 3:43pm On Oct 14, 2017
its obvious that d nigga get little cash grin grin grin
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by davillian(m): 3:43pm On Oct 14, 2017
Tell him who you are so he can start enjoying free PU-C.
He knows u kinda like him and most guys would take advantage of such girls.
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by correctguy101(m): 3:44pm On Oct 14, 2017
Futureberry:
you started with a wrong approach, but you still have one final shot at him....

Stop calling and chatting him for two weeks then the third week try and meet him...tell him you admire him and would love the both of you to start dating and also tell him that should he not feel the same way towards you,you are totally cool with whatever his decision is...should he embarrass you,don't take it to heart..move on
Too risky brodaly.

I feel she should at the moment stop using that line to contact him and come up with every excuse to always be where he is.
If the guy head correct, he'll notice her and cool

1 Like

Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by Freeman59: 3:44pm On Oct 14, 2017
This babe just wants her topic on FP. Op I hope you are happy. your story is a lie
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by cristianisraeli: 3:44pm On Oct 14, 2017
correctguy101:

My brother, both of us really have to sit down and change this lifestyle of always consenting when a woman flash us some green light o... gringrin

I get that same problem wey u get so o.. There's nothing like a "No" in matters like this where daddy is concerned gringrin

It's either the guy is a GAYbriel or BigSarah make him vex.
But if na me, my mumu button go dey show green and I go follow-up till the end grin
I just dey pity myself, SMH undecided

lol..no play play for moscow..no dulling for molue
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by stilldoingokay(f): 3:44pm On Oct 14, 2017
BigSarah:

Ugly kee

pls don't mind them, there is no need of telling him you were the one,
since him has send you that mean message.
just star afresh with him and see how it goes, and tell him letter on, that is if it worth it okay, good luck.
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by cristianisraeli: 3:45pm On Oct 14, 2017
Freeman59:
This babe just wants her topic on FP. Op I hope you are happy. your story is a lie

only person that benefits from front page ish is the owner of nairaland..e fit bi lie sha..who knows
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by correctguy101(m): 3:46pm On Oct 14, 2017
cristianisraeli:

lol..no play play for moscow..no dulling for molue

grin As in ehn, I don advice myself and I don tire for myself. I no just dey hia word. Accepted my life like that since sha grin
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by zinizta: 3:47pm On Oct 14, 2017
BigSarah:
So there's this guy in my department looks so much like my primary school sweetheart who passed away .
Anytime I see him I get so drawn to him.. I'm a really shy person like nervous, Sweating,heartracing kinda shy, only around him though.
So I took his number off my department group chat and started sending him all sort of texts and he replied back well for the first 3days but he kept saying that I should tell him who I'm (I didn't use my number got a new line, just for that purpose). As of Yesterday He Sent me this mean text

.Mtchew.... Wtf
Sarah or whatever ur name is, dont call nor text me again
Who cares abt who u are.
Let's dis be the last time u call and text me..
To hell with u, mtchew ..

I didnt call him throughout that day, but I called today he still asked who is dis, I ignored the question then he hanged up.
What do I do now? Telling him it's me is gonna be so embarrassing to me I've poored out my heart shamelessly in those texts and it'll be horrible if he ends up not dating me after the revelation.
I don't wanna miss him please Tips

Dear Sarah, why not start out being just friends with him in a natural way.

don't force yourself on him thereby making yourself look cheap.

love happens naturally.
give it time.
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by khalhokage(m): 3:47pm On Oct 14, 2017
IamAirforce1:
You're so shameless
A big shame to womanhood ..
Your body isn't even attractive to start with , why won't he reject you...
He rejected you and you run come nairaland to seek for advice ..
See as you take another person matter serious, Mr righteousness.
That's why you no fit succeed.

1 Like

Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by stilldoingokay(f): 3:48pm On Oct 14, 2017
supersystemsnig:

You can recall the game.This is what you should do, don't contact him through that number again. Don't make the first attempt anymore, let him be the one who appraoches you...Hang out around him, simple, look for what he loves, or casual female friends he keeps, and try to hook up with them, join the circle of trust and build it from there...If you're too fast, it will crash, take it slow, be in the owner's corner, and let him be the one that approaches you...This isn't spoilt yet, make it work...If you need more tips, let us know...

Good luck with love dearie... wink

wow that is nice.
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by Hykis(m): 3:48pm On Oct 14, 2017
for me d girl is okay....bt where she went wrong is d place she pretend being someone d guy couldn't know ...had it been she used hernormal whtsapp acct where she use her pic as her dp nd told d guy they ar in same department nd some other scope to tell d reason she msg dat guy.. "mayb u msg him just to ask him did ur course lecturer came for lecture" or some other tinx sha just mke him understand d reason u msg him....he could be thinkin why him of all pple, nd u ar just gonna mke him understand that u felt like browsing through d group members to ask one person privately nd he was lucky to be d one u were attracted to......from dere u guys could hook up nd meet in school......i no he's nt gonna found u disgusting cus u ain't dat ugly......nd u guys will be each others friend ....till he ask u out nd when u feel it's time nd he didn't u can go ahead cus he might feel dsame bt restrained all bcus of freindship....nd all is gonna be well nd pure......nw use ur normal whatsap number nd shoot....#

#Oluwa is involved.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by khalhokage(m): 3:50pm On Oct 14, 2017
BigSarah:
So there's this guy in my department looks so much like my primary school sweetheart who passed away .
Anytime I see him I get so drawn to him.. I'm a really shy person like nervous, Sweating,heartracing kinda shy, only around him though.
So I took his number off my department group chat and started sending him all sort of texts and he replied back well for the first 3days but he kept saying that I should tell him who I'm (I didn't use my number got a new line, just for that purpose). As of Yesterday He Sent me this mean text

.Mtchew.... Wtf
Who cares abt who u are.

I didnt call him throughout that day, but I called today he still asked who is dis, I ignored the question then he hanged up.
What do I do now? Telling him it's me is gonna be so embarrassing to me I've poored out my heart shamelessly in those texts and it'll be horrible if he ends up not dating me after the revelation.

Don't contact him anymore, find other ways to get his attention but don't make the 1st move, because going by that message he sent he seems like a rude person and could turn out to be a user.
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by Mouthgag: 3:53pm On Oct 14, 2017
BigSarah:

.Mtchew.... Wtf
Who cares abt who u are.

So it's you all these while... Wow!
Cutey kiss Let's do this! kiss
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by bolex04(m): 3:54pm On Oct 14, 2017
BigSarah:

.Mtchew.... Wtf
Who cares abt who u are.

classless girl...repent before its too late...hell is real
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by Nobody: 3:55pm On Oct 14, 2017
stilldoingokay:

wow that is nice.

wink Call it nuggets from the come back Prince
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by BrotherJesu(m): 3:56pm On Oct 14, 2017
BigSarah:

.Mtchew.... Wtf
Who cares abt who u are.

Bea, dont mind those wankers talking u down, this is 2017, if u love someone go ahead to pour our ur heart. The last thing he is gon do is say a polite no. Only a tall kid will use that agaiNst you. Whar if this guy is truly digging u in rics, babe go forit!! If u loose him u might never be happy again going by ur crase to do anyfin to have him.
GOOD THINGS ONLY COME TO THOSE WHO ACT.

BT BABE I THINK U ONLY WANTO self-service THAT GUY. WINKS,
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by KiZiie(m): 3:57pm On Oct 14, 2017
IamAirforce1:
You don't deserve a reasonable reply with that pic up your profile ..

you don't look too bad yourself...
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by greatseed: 3:58pm On Oct 14, 2017
MaritzaNL:
I didn't date him, I can't date my departmental guy, we are just friends.
Na lie
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by thunderbabs: 3:59pm On Oct 14, 2017
Just re-send all those texts to me....you will find all ur answers through me. wink
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by Nobody: 3:59pm On Oct 14, 2017
Michael2017:

You just being nasty Mr lefulefu.
Her picture is just blurry, but she fine .
As adviced , change the picture.

As to ur problem, probably just call him with the number he knows you with and chat, see where it goes. Be smart about it, dont appear desperate or cheap so u don't get played.
Best of luck
i no call her uglycheesy.she's ok.na just wetin she wear.babe snap with pant and bracheesy.leave dat to the crazy babes like madonna and nicki minajcheesy.anyway she has taken it down.its all kul.

1 Like

Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by Nobody: 3:59pm On Oct 14, 2017
Serious Guy
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by Aragon: 4:02pm On Oct 14, 2017
BigSarah:

.Mtchew.... Wtf
Who cares abt who u are.

It's not a MUST that he should date you cos you don't even know if he has a girlfriend already. You are a pretty young girl and you handle this just like your age. So try to be a bit Matured with this. Call him and tell him every thing you just told us and reason why you acted the way you did. Also apologize. If he is Single and Matured he will accept your apology and meet with you. All this 14yrs old hide and seek will only aggravate him more
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by internetpo(m): 4:06pm On Oct 14, 2017
BigSarah:

.Mtchew.... Wtf
Who cares abt who u are.

tell him. Whatever will be will be
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by aamstih: 4:06pm On Oct 14, 2017
Hi Sarah, forget about the other fake you, try and initiate convo with him in real life and see what happens from there , dont let your shyness hold you back. There is no need telling him you were the stalker at least for the now. Cheers

BigSarah:

.Mtchew.... Wtf
Who cares abt who u are.

Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by Nobody: 4:06pm On Oct 14, 2017
Dasherz:

and you chose to upload it on a public forum for what? attention? gal you can do better

If that's her on her profile then she is a very pretty young lady.

She doesn't need to apply 10 layers of foundation and lipstick & mascara just to upload on social media. She's fine as she is.
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by jeff1993: 4:06pm On Oct 14, 2017
BigSarah:

He Prolly sent that cos he wanted to knoW who I'm
..... must be heart breaking
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by EsmeraldaR1(f): 4:07pm On Oct 14, 2017
You can control this infatuation.
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by Futureberry: 4:08pm On Oct 14, 2017
correctguy101:

Too risky brodaly.

I feel she should at the moment stop using that line to contact him and come up with every excuse to always be where he is.
If the guy head correct, he'll notice her and cool
waste of time let her face her fears,the guy won't bite...

1 Like

Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by Nobody: 4:08pm On Oct 14, 2017
Bigsarah, I really think you should focus on ur studies than trying to push yourself to a boy that will probably take advantage of your weakness, distract you and dump you.

However, if you insist, stop contacting the dude via d other line and don't even tell him you were the one pulling that nonsense cos he'll prolly not want a stalker as a friend.

Give him a couple of weeks then, approach him as your real self.

In a couple of months/years, you may not even dig the dude again and will wish you never approached him in the 1st instance.

1 Like

Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by ringi82(m): 4:08pm On Oct 14, 2017
Try being friends with him at first. Sit close to him in class and try initiate a discussion about the course being taught. Believe me, if he likes u, he will enjoy your company.. Besides you look great on ur dp.. Hardly any dude will say no.
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by overlord77: 4:10pm On Oct 14, 2017
BigSarah:

.Mtchew.... Wtf
Who cares abt who u are.

Why is a pretty girl like you stalking a guy, are you shitt%n me?

You already blew it with first approach. Lowe that number and then start all over like a normal human being. All it takes is a simple "hello!" Technology has so screwed up a lot of people that we no longer know how to socialize face to face.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

DSP Francis Onugha Found Dead After Sex Romp In Nasarawa / When 2 Nigerian Pilots Are In Love (Photos) / He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.