Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,258 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

So What Are We Guys Really Benefiting From A Relationship? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So What Are We Guys Really Benefiting From A Relationship? (3189 Views)

Do Women Feel Early Morning Konji Too Like We Guys Do Feel Early Morning Boner? / Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? / 6 Things That Sum Up What Guys Really Need In A Relationship But Never Ask For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: So What Are We Guys Really Benefiting From A Relationship? by laliga01: 7:10am On Oct 15, 2017
oloyolo:

ma guy if u no wan spend, dey on your own. any one come find you come, you go know say na she find trouble.

Hahaha...my guy, technically you are right. When you are on your Lane, you save yourself stress.
Re: So What Are We Guys Really Benefiting From A Relationship? by phintohlar(f): 7:27am On Oct 15, 2017
justphillips:

Please who fathered the father that fathered You?
i don't know what to say to you.. Cos it's obvious you're frustrated
Re: So What Are We Guys Really Benefiting From A Relationship? by mamuzoOMAH(m): 9:42am On Oct 15, 2017
date better girl, u no gree hear, how u go benefit anything good?
Re: So What Are We Guys Really Benefiting From A Relationship? by IBBG(m): 9:28pm On Oct 15, 2017
Jimi23:

Then be ready to be fvcking yourself bro. Who said foreign ladies don't like money? You are in your own on this.
it is people like you that justifies this madness. you overate sex too much.
Re: So What Are We Guys Really Benefiting From A Relationship? by IBBG(m): 9:31pm On Oct 15, 2017
kay29000:
I guess we benefit sex. I don't complain about girls being too materialistic again...as long as she gives me what I want, when I want it, I am cool. But when I eventually breakup with her, she shouldn't complain about me using her, because it really was a business contract.
you are on point. Ladies always like to play the victim card when dumped meanwhile in most situation it was the guy wasting his resources

2 Likes

Re: So What Are We Guys Really Benefiting From A Relationship? by IBBG(m): 9:36pm On Oct 15, 2017
muller101:
Leave girls alone. They are destiny killers
hehehehehe. i beg i no fit laugh. Its not fair tagging them that way. However the bad mentality of some of them is appalling. And we the guys aid and abet them to continue with our actions towards them.

1 Like

Re: So What Are We Guys Really Benefiting From A Relationship? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 15, 2017
kenonze:
Some questions are better not asked
God bless those boobs cheesy

1 Like

Re: So What Are We Guys Really Benefiting From A Relationship? by IBBG(m): 9:38pm On Oct 15, 2017
TosinDru:

Sex is beneficial to both of us, but lavishing my cash, it is to your advantage only.

Tell me you're not after sex too
No mind them with pretending. after they will start complaining that the guy no dey last long.

1 Like

Re: So What Are We Guys Really Benefiting From A Relationship? by zexy2030(m): 10:37pm On Oct 15, 2017
laliga01:

Lolx....liers will go to hell, so my Bible says.
Formicators go there too, ur Bible didn't tell u dat
Re: So What Are We Guys Really Benefiting From A Relationship? by laliga01: 3:17am On Oct 16, 2017
zexy2030:

Formicators go there too, ur Bible didn't tell u dat

Lolx...really!! Which verse of the Bible? You must be a genius.
Re: So What Are We Guys Really Benefiting From A Relationship? by zexy2030(m): 3:21pm On Oct 17, 2017
laliga01:

Lolx...really!! Which verse of the Bible? You must be a genius.
Rev.20:8
Re: So What Are We Guys Really Benefiting From A Relationship? by DCONE1(m): 4:07pm On Oct 17, 2017
ReinaFarine:
Just gonna say this... There's a difference between dating a girl and having a good woman...
When you're dating a little 'pepper Dem gal', then you have the whole... I paid her this... I bought her that.. I took her here... And all... But when you have a real woman, you see everything you do together as an investment... You don't just buy her 'candy' and 'Christmas clothes' and think that entitles you to her coochie... You invest in her future... I expect my woman to be independent.. Have a means of supporting my little earnings and all those ish our 'men's say.. Question is... What steps are you taking to develop her... To make her grow from the little girl that needs you to buy her #200 airtime to a woman that can support your family of four when things are tight for you...
I ain't saying stingyasshoes don't exist... All I'm saying is don't spend invest...
And a real woman... Not a cumluving sexpert will want a man that is there for his family... It shows his responsible and the kind of man he will be when y'all get married....
By investing I mean...
Tell her about job opportunities relating to her field... Do a little research for her...
Tell her about skills of hers she can develop and market... Like writing, baking, hair dressing, etc.
Talk to her about courses she's having difficulties in and think of solutions...

Okay...
Tori time over..
If you invest in your gal... You'll get a woman...
You'll get someone you can talk to... Women are empathetic and fixers.. So she might help you see things from a different perspective...
Women are loyal...
You will have someone that always have your back...
You get to laugh....
You get good food
And ofcourse, you get the coochie..

New to NL
Forgive me if I break some rules...
first of all welcome to nairaland, I like your point of reasoning... I learnt something from it.... May God give you the man you desire... You think differently not like some Ladies who always think they are meant to be pleased, beg or worship for their time, love and affection

1 Like 1 Share

Re: So What Are We Guys Really Benefiting From A Relationship? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jan 04, 2019
Re: So What Are We Guys Really Benefiting From A Relationship? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jan 04, 2019
na help we de give dem as we be dere oga

(1) (2) (Reply)

As A Lady If You Sponsor A Date And This Happens, What Will You Do? / ... / Guys: Your Daughters Wont Be Spared If You Fail To Treat These Ladies Right !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.