Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,207 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Do This With Your Tithe Instead Of Giving It To Private Jet Owners (see Photos) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do This With Your Tithe Instead Of Giving It To Private Jet Owners (see Photos) (54574 Views)

Daddy Freeze Criticizes RCCG On Tithe Banner "Don't Be A Robber! Pay Your Tithe" / "It Pays To Pay Your Tithe" - D'banj Stands With The "Sheeple" / Paying Your Tithe Is Biblical (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do This With Your Tithe Instead Of Giving It To Private Jet Owners (see Photos) by omakay(m): 2:15pm On Oct 14, 2017
GrandMufti:
Even Jesus paid tithe

Matthew 17:24-27

Jesus paid TAX not TITHE.....

That portion of the bible is too simple to understand.....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do This With Your Tithe Instead Of Giving It To Private Jet Owners (see Photos) by kizyalex10(m): 2:19pm On Oct 14, 2017
winternationals:
ok Mr Lecturer, Mr Wiser than Bible and God combined together, God ask me to tell you that His ways are different from your own way , and Proverbs 21 vs 2 says Every way of a man is right in his own eyes
so mr,what seems right or wrong,so doing this inplace of tithe is wrong?to tell u the truth,i don't need to be God to judge this one,but am sure he is extremely pleased with this man,love ur neigbour as u love urself.that is the ten commandment summarised in a nutshell.in d new testament

1 Like

Re: Do This With Your Tithe Instead Of Giving It To Private Jet Owners (see Photos) by Pamelayoung: 2:19pm On Oct 14, 2017
Doesn't the woman have children? infact God will punish her children most for negligence towards their mother.
Re: Do This With Your Tithe Instead Of Giving It To Private Jet Owners (see Photos) by Backinfront(m): 2:20pm On Oct 14, 2017
If there is one thing I'm sure of in my life it would be this, tithers are certainly going to hell cos there is no stupid person in heaven
Re: Do This With Your Tithe Instead Of Giving It To Private Jet Owners (see Photos) by omakay(m): 2:26pm On Oct 14, 2017
The last i checked, there was a tribe in Israel called THE LEVITES.

They were responsible for the running and management of the temple. Because of the nature of their work, they were not allowed to own properties/businesses outside the temple. In order to create a balance, the concept of TITHING came into play. The people would bring a tenth of their harvest to the storehouse. (SO THAT THERE MIGHT BE MEAT IN MY STORE HOUSE).

Those times are long gone and the only reason why pastors still put tithing in play is because it happens to be a source of revenue to run the GOSPEL.

So until a pastor/man of God can prove to me that he comes from the lineage of the LEVITES and still operates as one, the issue of tithing should not even come up in the first place.

6 Likes

Re: Do This With Your Tithe Instead Of Giving It To Private Jet Owners (see Photos) by bedspread: 2:28pm On Oct 14, 2017
NIGHTMAREOO7:
What i always tell people.rather than giving these criminal pastors.
Adeboye and oyedepo cones to mind
SORRY
Re: Do This With Your Tithe Instead Of Giving It To Private Jet Owners (see Photos) by Buccinator(m): 2:47pm On Oct 14, 2017
Tosinex:
Unmhmm.. Its a good move. But haven't you heard of pay your self also, when you get your salary pay yourself, pay your tithe, pay the needies (widows and orphans), pay your family (parents and siblings), pay your wife, pay your children, infact pay your friends too that are in lack, one shouldn't be substituted for the other except its insufficient, you are not born by your self, so you shouldn't live for your self alone. Give what belongs to Ceaser to Ceaser and give what belongs to God to God.
What do you even mean?
Who told you that?
Are you. . . Teaching for commandments the doctrines of men[b][/b].
Then the Lord said, "Because this people draw near with their words And honor Me with their lip service [i]But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.[/i] Matthew 15:9
Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world. James 1:27

2 Likes

Re: Do This With Your Tithe Instead Of Giving It To Private Jet Owners (see Photos) by Eldee54321(m): 2:47pm On Oct 14, 2017
mccoy47:
(Matthew 25:40 KJV) And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.
A statement by Jesus himself.

Feeding, clothing, sheltering and helping the poor/needy IS GIVING TO GOD! Which is paying your tithe!
Paying your tithe is different frm helping d poor...so don't misinterprete d BIBLE
Re: Do This With Your Tithe Instead Of Giving It To Private Jet Owners (see Photos) by bibe(m): 2:48pm On Oct 14, 2017
Tosinex:
Unmhmm.. Its a good move. But haven't you heard of pay your self also, when you get your salary pay yourself, pay your tithe, pay the needies (widows and orphans), pay your family (parents and siblings), pay your wife, pay your children, infact pay your friends too that are in lack, one shouldn't be substituted for the other except its insufficient, you are not born by your self, so you shouldn't live for your self alone. Give what belongs to Ceaser to Ceaser and give what belongs to God to God.

And who's face and name is on money? God?

2 Likes

Re: Do This With Your Tithe Instead Of Giving It To Private Jet Owners (see Photos) by Eldee54321(m): 2:49pm On Oct 14, 2017
omakay:
The last i checked, there was a tribe in Israel called THE LEVITES.

They were responsible for the running and management of the temple. Because of the nature of their work, they were not allowed to own properties/businesses outside the temple. In order to create a balance, the concept of TITHING came into play. The people would bring a tenth of their harvest to the storehouse. (SO THAT THERE MIGHT BE MEAT IN MY STORE HOUSE).

Those times are long gone and the only reason why pastors still put tithing in play is because it happens to be a source of revenue to run the GOSPEL.

So until a pastor/man of God can prove to me that he comes from the lineage of the LEVITES and still operates as one, the issue of tithing should not even come up in the first place.
then don't pay ur TITHE n who are d LEVITES of today
Re: Do This With Your Tithe Instead Of Giving It To Private Jet Owners (see Photos) by Eldee54321(m): 2:51pm On Oct 14, 2017
9japrof:
the tithing arrangement done in the Old testament has ceased, it is no longer necessary.

anybody collecting tithing in this modern day is robbing you and more especially robbing God and would pay dearly in the last day for looting and deceit .

Pastors all over the world that collect tithes are rogues in church robes. QED
read d new testament also...Tithing is also there
Re: Do This With Your Tithe Instead Of Giving It To Private Jet Owners (see Photos) by bibe(m): 2:54pm On Oct 14, 2017
Gbadegesin19:
Copied.

Tithing is a concept that has created great controversy inside and outside the church. Some people feel like tithing is a slick way for pastors and ministers to get rich. Others feel like tithing is a problem because they don't know what their church is doing with the money. However, both arguments are false. Tithing has nothing to do with your pastor or your church... tithing is between you and God. Tithing is a way for us to show God that we believe and trust in him. If you believe that your church is not spending the tithe correctly; then you are at the wrong church. If you think that your pastor is abusing his position with the tithe; then you are at the wrong church. I would not worship or give my tithes and offerings at a church where I felt that everyone was crooked. Also, every man of God who is not a good steward with God's provision will answer too God. If your pastor or church is abusing God's money; they will answer to God Almighty.

Abraham was the first account in the Bible of tithing that we have seen. Abraham met with Melchizedek, king of Salem and priest of the most-high God, after returning from the slaughter of the kings and they had communion. Melchizedek blessed Abraham; and Abraham paid him tithes of all. (Genesis 14:18-20) Abraham paid him tithes of all because he loved God and was grateful that he delivered him and his nephew Lot out of the hands of their enemies. This was before the Law of Moses. This is our first glimpse that tithing is about gratitude, faith, and love. The next account of tithing that we see was when Jacob, Abraham's grandson, made a covenant with God and said, "IF you protect me, bless me, and bring me back to my father's house in peace... you will be my God and I will pay you tithes of all."(Genesis 28:20-22) Jacob made a covenant with God to protect him and prosper him; In return for God's provision and protection... he would pay him tithes of all that he made. For those of you with ears to hear and eyes to see; Tithing is a covenant between you and God.

Observe: "Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the LORD of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it. And I will rebuke the devourer for your sakes, and he shall not destroy the fruits of your ground; neither shall your vine cast her fruit before the time in the field, saith the LORD of hosts. And all nations shall call you blessed: for ye shall be a delightsome land, saith the LORD of hosts." Notice what God said, he wants us to bring him our tithes and offerings into his storehouse, and he will bless us and open the windows of heaven and pour us out a blessing that we will not have room enough to receive. A covenant is a written agreement or promise usually under seal between two or more parties especially for the performance of some action (Mirriam-Webster). This sounds like a covenant to me. Look at the next verse when he said, "I will rebuke the devourer for your sakes."

This means he will keep different things from happening to your property. For example, he may protect you from making a bad stock investment and losing everything... or being taken advantage of by a crooked car salesman who is trying to sell you a lemon. He will also keep you from bearing fruit before time. For example, if you come into a lot of money and you don't have the wisdom to invest it properly; you will lose it all. He will allow you to get the blessings once you have the wisdom to manage it. Remember, a fool and his money will soon part. I don't know about you but I am glad that God is protecting my investments and property. Now look at the truth behind what you are doing if you don't pay your tithes and offerings.

Malachi 3:8 says, "Will a man rob God? Yet ye have robbed me. But ye say, Wherein have we robbed thee? In tithes and offerings. Ye are cursed with a curse: for ye have robbed me, even this whole nation." When you don't pay your tithes and offerings... you are robbing God. God gives us everything that we have and he asks us to pay him ten percent. If God is giving you 90% of his goods... do you steal the other 10. I certainly hope not! The tithe means a tenth. God said in Leviticus 27:32 "And concerning the tithe of the herd, or of the flock, even of whatsoever passeth under the rod, the tenth shall be holy unto the LORD." That's right, God only ask for ten percent. If you make $100.00; just move the decimal over one place to the left and you have the tithe. If you move the decimal point over one place to the left... you have $10.00. That is your tithe for that period. Also, God says that you are cursed with a curse. This is a result of you not giving your tithes and offerings to God. Even though this is true, God does not want us to give grudgingly or out of necessity; "For God loves a cheerful giver." (2 Corinthians 9:7) Remember the rich man who wanted to build new barns to keep all his fruits and goods in?

This is what happened; "And he spake a parable unto them, saying, The ground of a certain rich man brought forth plentifully: And he thought within himself, saying, What shall I do, because I have no room where to bestow my fruits? And he said, This will I do: I will pull down my barns, and build greater; and there will I bestow all my fruits and my goods. And I will say to my soul, Soul, thou hast much goods laid up for many years; take thine ease, eat, drink, and be merry. But God said unto him, Thou fool, this night thy soul shall be required of thee: then whose shall those things be, which thou hast provided? So is he that layeth up treasure for himself, and is not rich toward God." (Luke 12:16-21) See when you pay tithes and offerings, to help the kingdom of God, God creates a heavenly account for you. That's right; he makes fruit abound to your account.

Look at what Paul says to the Philippians, "Now ye Philippians know also, that in the beginning of the gospel, when I departed from Macedonia, no church communicated with me as concerning giving and receiving, but ye only. For even in Thessalonica ye sent once and again unto my necessity. Not because I desire a gift: but I desire fruit that may abound to your account." (Philippians 4:15-17) Paul was letting the Philippians know that their church was the only church that operated with this type of love and faith. Paul also let them know that God was making note of their faithfulness and that he was going to bless them for it. Think of the story of the rich man according to money and a bank account. See most of us are not farmers so we may not fully understand this parable but if you compare it to having money and opening more bank accounts to store it all; you will understand. God doesn't just store up wealth for us but he stores up all kinds of precious promises and blessings. This is a spiritual account. "Although, make sure you do your charitable deeds in secret and your Father who sees you in secret; will reward you openly." (Matthew 6:2-4)

Look at what David did, "Then David praised the LORD in the presence of the whole assembly: "O LORD, the God of our ancestor Israel, may you be praised forever and ever! Yours, O LORD, is the greatness, the power, the glory, the victory, and the majesty. Everything in the heavens and on earth is yours, O LORD, and this is your kingdom. We adore you as the one who is over all things. Riches and honor come from you alone, for you rule over everything. Power and might are in your hand, and it is at your discretion that people are made great and given strength. O our God, we thank you and praise your glorious name! But who am I, and who are my people, that we could give anything to you? Everything we have has come from you, and we give you only what you have already given us! We are here for only a moment, visitors and strangers in the land as our ancestors were before us. Our days on earth are like a shadow, gone so soon without a trace. O LORD our God, even these materials that we have gathered to build a Temple to honor your holy name come from you! It all belongs to you! I know, my God, that you examine our hearts and rejoice when you find integrity there. You know I have done all this with good motives, and I have watched your people offer their gifts willingly and joyously." (1 Chronicles 29:10-17)

Lastly, lets take a look at giving and tithing at its best. Look at Luke 21:1-4, "And he looked up, and saw the rich men casting their gifts into the treasury. And he saw also a certain poor widow casting in thither two mites. And he said, Of a truth I say unto you, that this poor widow hath cast in more than they all: For all these have of their abundance cast in unto the offerings of God: but she of her penury hath cast in all the living that she had." Jesus allows us to see that giving and tithing has nothing to do with how much it is. It has to do with your heart motive. Jesus said that the poor widow gave more than them all because she gave out of poverty in faith. Faith pleases God. It is impossible to please God without faith. "For whatsoever is not of faith is sin." (Romans 14:23b) The poor widow gave out of faith and love. See it is easy to give out of abundance but it takes faith to give out of lack. Imagine if you had only $100.00 left to your name and God told you to bless someone with it; Would you be able to do it? If you have faith in God you will, but if you don't love God or trust him; you will not. Tithing and giving has nothing to do with anyone but you and God. Just like Abraham paid tithes to Melchizedek, king of Salem and priest of the most-high God... we must pay our tithes to the King of kings and Priest forever; the Lord Jesus Christ. I challenge you to give God your tithes and offerings in faith. If you do, he will bless you beyond measure. Please try it out and write us and let us know how the Lord Jesus Christ blessed you!!!!!

Article from "Faith Talk Blog," written by the Lover of Words...

Facts on Tithing
by Pastor Ken Lawson

1. The English word “tithe” as well as its Hebrew-Greek equivalents “ma`aser” and “apodekatoo” means a tenth.

2. Many Christian churches preach tithing as a means of supporting the work of the Lord today. There are many variations of this theme. Some pay the local church one tenth of their income after taxes and bills are paid; some pay before. Others demand tithing on unemployment, inheritance, gifts, tax refunds, social security and even gambling winnings. The tithing issue has caused a great deal of strife and division in our churches over the years.

3. The most well known passage on tithing comes from the Old Testament book of Malachi 3:7-10. This Scripture has given rise to the practice of “Storehouse Tithing.” Simply stated, the congregation is exhorted from the pulpit to channel all of their Christian giving through the local church (storehouse). If they wish to give to a Christian organization, radio or television broadcast, etc., it must go through their denominational machinery in order for the local church to get “credit.” Also the pastor and elders often must make the determination if the cause supported by the giver is “worthy.”

4. This use of the Malachi passage is a good example of Scripture being taken out of its historical and dispensational context. “This whole nation” in verse 9 is the backslidden nation of Israel, NOT the present day church (Malachi 1:1; 3:6). They were under the law of Moses as a system of conditional blessing. Believers today are not under the law but under grace (Romans 6:14). As such we have already been blessed by God with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ (Ephesians 1:3) and are under a system of unconditional blessing with grace on the throne (Romans 5:21).

5. This should put an end to the common charge that believers who don’t tithe are “robbing God” and will be “cursed with a curse.” The storehouse mentioned in verse 10 is not a local church but a storage bin or silo in the Jewish temple where the grain from the Hebrew’s tithes was stored (2 Chronicles 31:4-12).

6. Under the law only agricultural products were tithed. They included grain, fruit, and livestock. Only products produced within the boundaries of the land of Israel were to be tithed. Jews living in Gentile lands were exempt (Leviticus 27:30-34).

7. Others exempt from the tithing law included the hired hands, fishermen, miners, lumber workers, construction workers, soldiers, weavers, potters, manufacturers, merchants, government workers, and priests. In short, all who were not farmers were exempt.

8. A farmer with only 9 cattle did not tithe because the law specified the “tenth which passeth under the rod.” Likewise a farmer with 19 sheep paid only 1 sheep to the Lord’s tithe.

9. The Jewish farmers in the land could redeem (buy back) the tithes of their crops with a penalty of one fifth. In other words, if a farmer wishes to keep his tithe of grain worth $1,000, he could pay the cash equivalent of $1,200 (Leviticus 27:31).

10. Livestock could not be brought back nor could the farmer exchange a good animal for a bad one or vice versa. Any attempt to substitute any other animal other than the tenth which passed under the rod would be penalized by the farmer forfeiting both the tenth and its substitute (Leviticus 27:33).

11. God ordained the Levites to be the ones to whom the tithe was paid (Numbers 18:21). They were one of the 12 tribes of Israel to whom no inheritance was given in the land. The Lord Himself and the tithes of the children of Israel was their inheritance. It was used for the service of the tabernacle (later the temple) (Numbers 18:20-28).

12. It was unlawful for anyone outside of the tribe of Levi to receive the tithe, such as prophets, preachers, kings or evangelists.

13. The Levites paid one tenth of their tithes to the high priest. Not all Levites were priests but only the sons of Aaron. The priests did not tithe.

14. The Lord Jesus Christ did not ask for or receive a tithe for support of His ministry. Being of the tribe of Judah (not Levi) He could not without breaking the law (Hebrews 7:14; Revelation 5:5).

15. Neither Peter (not of the tribe of Levi) nor Paul (of the tribe of Benjamin) could receive tithes for the support of their ministries.

16. Even the Jews do not practice tithing today because there are no Levites, priests, or temple worship in Jerusalem. Jewish rabbis know biblical law well enough to know that tithing under the present circumstances is unlawful. According to them, when the temple is rebuilt in Jerusalem with a consecrated altar with priests and Levites officiating, all Jews living within the biblical tithing zones will tithe.

17. Some Christian ministries today continue to support tithing, using the argument that it predates Moses and the law. But this reasoning is not valid, for the Sabbath also predates the giving of the law (Exodus 16:23-29) and yet it is not binding on God’s people today (Romans 14:5,6; Galatians 4:9,10; Colossians 2:16,17).

18. Abraham gave tithes to Melchisedec, king of Salem, but this was the spoils of war, not the legalistic tithe of the land which Moses commanded. Also, God did not command the tithe, Abraham chose to give it of his own free will (Genesis 14:17-23; Hebrews 7:1-10).

19. The only other scriptural reference to tithing before Moses is Jacob. Again there is no command to tithe. In fact Jacob puts up numerous conditions to be met before he will pay the tithe to the Lord (Genesis 28:20-22).

20. The biblical references which address the tithing issues are: Genesis 14:20; 28:22; Leviticus 27:30-32; Numbers 18:20-28; Deuteronomy 12:6,11,17; 14:22,23,28; 26:12; 2 Chronicles 31:5,6,12; Amos 4:4; Malachi 3:8-10; Matthew 23:23; Luke 11:42; 18:12; Hebrews 7:5-9.

21. Paul the apostle to the Gentiles for this present dispensation of Grace does not mention tithing but says a great deal about Christian giving. Romans 15:25,26; 1 Corinthians 9:7-14; 16:1-3; 2 Corinthians chapters 8 & 9; Galatians 6:6-10; Philippians 4:10-19; 1 Timothy 5:9-18.

22. WHO is to give to the Lord’s work? The Christian! He gives systematically, sacrificially, and joyfully. TO WHOM does he give? To Christ! FOR WHAT does he give? For the cause of Christ! NOT to a man or to a church, not for gain, but for the Gospel.

Notes:
According to Deuteronomy 14:22,23,28; 26:12; and Amos 4:4, the tithe was only given every three years

Source: https://www.bereanbiblesociety.org/facts-on-tithing/

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do This With Your Tithe Instead Of Giving It To Private Jet Owners (see Photos) by omakay(m): 2:56pm On Oct 14, 2017
Eldee54321:
[/b]then don't pay ur TITHE[b] n who are d LEVITES of today

If i were a "tithe" payer, i would not drop the above comment.....

In the present system of things, what i pay is "tax" and it is to the government (the same thing Jesus did in Matthew 17 :24 - 27...

I also help people when i see fit........

3 Likes

Re: Do This With Your Tithe Instead Of Giving It To Private Jet Owners (see Photos) by rajiraymond(m): 3:07pm On Oct 14, 2017
Noted.
Re: Do This With Your Tithe Instead Of Giving It To Private Jet Owners (see Photos) by riczy(m): 3:28pm On Oct 14, 2017
Scatterscatter:
Wonderful gesture. However, giving your tithe doesn't stop you from doing good to others, both are mandatory.
Wer was tithe paid by Christianss in d Greek Scriptures,or even received tithe?

4 Likes

Re: Do This With Your Tithe Instead Of Giving It To Private Jet Owners (see Photos) by riczy(m): 3:31pm On Oct 14, 2017
YoungDaNaval:
I don't interfere in church matters, let God be the judge
u cn if nid be,if u ar right y do d legal law discipline's d clergy Wen they flout civil law?

1 Like

Re: Do This With Your Tithe Instead Of Giving It To Private Jet Owners (see Photos) by leofab(f): 3:40pm On Oct 14, 2017
winternationals:
ok Mr Lecturer, Mr Wiser than Bible and God combined together, God ask me to tell you that His ways are different from your own way , and Proverbs 21 vs 2 says Every way of a man is right in his own eyes
did Jesus paid any tithe ?

2 Likes

Re: Do This With Your Tithe Instead Of Giving It To Private Jet Owners (see Photos) by Basic123: 3:46pm On Oct 14, 2017
NIGHTMAREOO7:
What i always tell people.rather than giving these criminal pastors.
Adeboye and oyedepo cones to mind
Igbo Christian spotted
Re: Do This With Your Tithe Instead Of Giving It To Private Jet Owners (see Photos) by 4ward(m): 3:50pm On Oct 14, 2017
Pay your tithe, give to widows, widowers, orphans, anyone in crisis.
You have the money, spend it
(Quote) (Report) (Like) (Share)

Re: Do This With Your Tithe Instead Of Giving It To Private Jet Owners (see Photos) by pweetiedee(m): 3:52pm On Oct 14, 2017
mccoy47:
(Matthew 25:40 KJV) And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

Feeding, clothing, sheltering and helping the poor/needy IS GIVING TO GOD! Which is paying your tithe!

Amen!!!

2 Likes

Re: Do This With Your Tithe Instead Of Giving It To Private Jet Owners (see Photos) by pennywys(m): 3:53pm On Oct 14, 2017
Tosinex:
you are so ignorant, I just dislike your comment

1 Like

Re: Do This With Your Tithe Instead Of Giving It To Private Jet Owners (see Photos) by pweetiedee(m): 3:55pm On Oct 14, 2017
datola:
Matthew 25:35-40New King James Version (NKJV)

35 for I was hungry and you gave Me food; I was thirsty and you gave Me drink; I was a stranger and you took Me in; 36 I was naked and you clothed Me; I was sick and you visited Me; I was in prison and you came to Me.’

37 “Then the righteous will answer Him, saying, ‘Lord, when did we see You hungry and feed You, or thirsty and give You drink? 38 When did we see You a stranger and take You in, or naked and clothe You? 39 Or when did we see You sick, or in prison, and come to You?’ 40 And the King will answer and say to them, ‘Assuredly, I say to you, inasmuch as you did it to one of the least of these My brethren, you did it to Me.

God bless the hands that give!

Amen

3 Likes

Re: Do This With Your Tithe Instead Of Giving It To Private Jet Owners (see Photos) by bezimo(m): 3:55pm On Oct 14, 2017
Your opinion is thrash, garbage and nonsense. Isn't it comic that those who don't pay tithe now have a problem with those who do.

If you don't pay tithe your opinion is nonsense and rubbish and belong to the garbage to those who pay tithe.So we don't need it.
I pay tithe based on strong personal conviction as found in the Bible and have no single regret and I stand not to be corrected..

Hebrew 7:8
And here men(God ordained priest) that die receive tithes; but there he(Jesus Christ) receiveth them, of whom it is witnessed that he liveth[i][/i].

Malachi 3:10
Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the LORD of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it

So when tithes are paid by a child of God in a God ordained Church to God, in heaven Jesus also receive them..So don't let any confused fake daft confuse you as a Christian on what is commanded by God.

If you don't pay tithe, no problem afterall God is not forcing you, the pastor is not forcing you.When satanic devourers come to strike, You will not know how far because you won't know how your non tithing invited them.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Do This With Your Tithe Instead Of Giving It To Private Jet Owners (see Photos) by pennywys(m): 3:56pm On Oct 14, 2017
Tosinex:
however that collected tithes from ignorant religious followers of this generation is a scammer, even your pastor or general overseer is a scammer

2 Likes

Re: Do This With Your Tithe Instead Of Giving It To Private Jet Owners (see Photos) by enemyofprogress: 3:59pm On Oct 14, 2017
olaboo123:
Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Ishilove,over to you
you think sey dis one dey pay tithes?na snake lala dey take him money chop
Re: Do This With Your Tithe Instead Of Giving It To Private Jet Owners (see Photos) by pennywys(m): 3:59pm On Oct 14, 2017
bezimo:
Your opinion is thrash, garbage and nonsense. Isn't it comic that those who don't pay tithe now have a problem with those who do.

If you don't pay tithe your opinion is nonsense and rubbish and belong to the garbage to those who pay tithe.So we don't need it.
I pay tithe based on strong personal conviction as found in the Bible and have no single regret and I stand not to be corrected..
you need to understand your bible well, so you can stop given your hard earned money to those scammers, likely to be Yahoo boys

3 Likes

Re: Do This With Your Tithe Instead Of Giving It To Private Jet Owners (see Photos) by samzepaparazi: 3:59pm On Oct 14, 2017
The same Bible says you should not allow your left hand to know what your right hand is doing.

Don't do good and broadcast it, it becomes meaningless in the sight of God.
Re: Do This With Your Tithe Instead Of Giving It To Private Jet Owners (see Photos) by pennywys(m): 4:00pm On Oct 14, 2017
mccoy47:

God will bless you broh
Re: Do This With Your Tithe Instead Of Giving It To Private Jet Owners (see Photos) by pennywys(m): 4:03pm On Oct 14, 2017
9japrof:
the tithing arrangement done in the Old testament has ceased, it is no longer necessary.

anybody collecting tithing in this modern day is robbing you and more especially robbing God and would pay dearly in the last day for looting and deceit .

Pastors all over the world that collect tithes are rogues in church robes. QED
they are thieves

2 Likes

Re: Do This With Your Tithe Instead Of Giving It To Private Jet Owners (see Photos) by bezimo(m): 4:07pm On Oct 14, 2017
pennywys:
however that collected tithes from ignorant religious followers of this generation is a scammer, even your pastor or general overseer is a scammer

Don't quote me again on this matter.. If you can't respect my position. Then get lost with your rubbish opinion.
Re: Do This With Your Tithe Instead Of Giving It To Private Jet Owners (see Photos) by Osashalom: 4:16pm On Oct 14, 2017
Good radiance from bad Rubbish. Next time find a good topic for something like this. Tithing is biblical unlike other religions God told us how to tithe so your nuisance suggestion is not necessary.
Re: Do This With Your Tithe Instead Of Giving It To Private Jet Owners (see Photos) by Barzinime(m): 4:28pm On Oct 14, 2017
God specifically told you Right? Woe unto the man that said God says & its otherwise
winternationals:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

TB Joshua Purchases $60Million Gulfstream-G550-Jet - Sahara Reporters / Never Skip These Before You Marry As A Christian / Apostle Johnson Suleman On His Way To DSS Headquarters In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.