Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,733 members, 7,817,017 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Call Out Those Nairalanders You Miss A Lot Right Now - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Call Out Those Nairalanders You Miss A Lot Right Now (12382 Views)

Nairalanders, You All Lied To Me (photo) / Fellow Nairalanders You All Are Specially Invited To My Wedding / Are There Nairalanders, You Dont Bother Reading Their Post? WHY? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Call Out Those Nairalanders You Miss A Lot Right Now by kenness(m): 12:48pm On Oct 14, 2017
I miss buhari
Re: Call Out Those Nairalanders You Miss A Lot Right Now by Pidginwhisper: 1:06pm On Oct 14, 2017
Smellymouth baba..My kind of nigga..my favourite Kaikai man grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Call Out Those Nairalanders You Miss A Lot Right Now by lilmax(m): 1:11pm On Oct 14, 2017
MizMyColi:
cheesy cheesy

Yyup
It's as simple as that.

I didn't say, call out your crush o.
I'm talking about the monikers/personalities you miss.
The ones that make your time on Nairaland worth it.

Please, let's show maturity as we roll.
Take it as a form of showing appreciation to those who have added value to your life around this corner of cyberspace.

Tankyugrin

Soooo, I will wait for you to comment before I say minecheesy
mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

1 Like

Re: Call Out Those Nairalanders You Miss A Lot Right Now by IamSINZ(m): 1:14pm On Oct 14, 2017
Onila sad
Re: Call Out Those Nairalanders You Miss A Lot Right Now by Nobody: 1:16pm On Oct 14, 2017
Femlexx:
Odunayomitide
am here dearie. I miss u also.. just that am going through a lot now that's why I have not been active.. thanks sweetie
Re: Call Out Those Nairalanders You Miss A Lot Right Now by ibkayee(f): 1:25pm On Oct 14, 2017
Lool this is a throwback list

H202 (tongue)
eldee (secretly YIMing you to translate yoruba)
bolajiboak (love/hate relationship)
oyinda (literally my fav)
chiogo (I'm actually older than you)
tosinadeda (I wrote this in like 2014 and I've spoken to you since then but you're still one of my favs)
audio (I still think you're K16 and that you're a terrible rapper)
doyin13 (hmmm)
toyinrayo/Ileke Idi (tu es le bae, I wrote this in like 2014 and I've spoken to you since then but you're still one of my favs)
lalaboi (I wrote this in like 2014 and I've spoken to you since then but you're still one of my favs)
chamotex (wink tongue)
iice (my lady crush)
ThiefofHearts (fierce omg)
MrCrackles (akuya)
Kunbee
lyssa (forum games bae)
tubabie (forum games bae 2)
Bbeee (ewu)
ballerina (we thought we should have been the girl in the psquare busy body video, urgh cringe)
saucekid (my first nairaland 'boyfriend', I think)
somze (first nairaland friend, thanks for your warnings)
jennykadry (nma)
ravenzord (I don't miss you olodo since I still talk to you but you're still a semi fav)
bluespice (forum games bae 3)
beauteous/Missy B (<3)
princessa (jokes section bae)
firestar (mon petit chou, I wrote this in like 2014 and I've spoken to you since then but you're still one of my favs)
Mustay (I still think you look like Lupe Fiasco, and Vector too actually now that I think about it)
Sisi_Kill (yaaya)
chic2pimp (forum games bae 4, I wrote this in like 2014 and I've spoken to you since then but you're still one of my favs)
Tgirl4real (Iya mi)
Busy_body (incredibly nice)
Shollypopz

There's probably more, I'll add once I remember

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Call Out Those Nairalanders You Miss A Lot Right Now by ggrin(f): 1:27pm On Oct 14, 2017
spanzed:
ggrin and iceberlyn. cheesy
cheesy cheesy
Re: Call Out Those Nairalanders You Miss A Lot Right Now by Nobody: 1:54pm On Oct 14, 2017
EmperorLee:
Smellymouth irunmole to n je fried rice, Ijaya gbogbo nairaland, Alaga Ibile toh kefty, agba awo.

Iba e one million
Where is smellymouth?
Re: Call Out Those Nairalanders You Miss A Lot Right Now by chic2pimp(m): 1:56pm On Oct 14, 2017
ibkayee:

H202 (tongue)
tosinadeda (I wrote this in like 2014 and I've spoken to you since then but you're still one of my favs)
doyin13 (hmmm)
toyinrayo/Ileke Idi (tu es le bae, I wrote this in like 2014 and I've spoken to you since then but you're still one of my favs)
lalaboi (I wrote this in like 2014 and I've spoken to you since then but you're still one of my favs)
chamotex (wink tongue)
iice (my lady crush)
MrCrackles (akuya)
Kunbee
lyssa (forum games bae)
Bbeee (ewu)
ballerina (we thought we should have been the girl in the psquare busy body video, urgh cringe)
jennykadry (nma)
ravenzord (I don't miss you olodo since I still talk to you but you're still a semi fav)
beauteous/Missy B (<3)
firestar (mon petit chou, I wrote this in like 2014 and I've spoken to you since then but you're still one of my favs)
Mustay (I still think you look like Lupe Fiasco, and Vector too actually now that I think about it)
Sisi_Kill (yaaya)
chic2pimp (forum games bae 4, I wrote this in like 2014 and I've spoken to you since then but you're still one of my favs)
Tgirl4real (Iya mi)

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss...My One and Only.

MrCrackles aka Brashy actually came back under a new username in the sports section.

ThiefofHearts goodness me was something else shocked. Queen of Insults grin

Chamo ma G grin. My Sarf London Brudda. Hin Asheworism no get part 2 cheesy.

Chiogo our very own Resident Doc is way too busy these days to Log onto NL.

I think you are forgetting a few of Toyin's other Monikers cheesy. No one with the possible exception of Sauron had more.

1 Like

Re: Call Out Those Nairalanders You Miss A Lot Right Now by YoungDaNaval(m): 2:14pm On Oct 14, 2017
Coogar NwaAmaikpe madness.com I really missed these guys

3 Likes

Re: Call Out Those Nairalanders You Miss A Lot Right Now by EmperorLee(m): 2:19pm On Oct 14, 2017
Prettythicksmi:
Where is smellymouth?

E dey hin house na sad
Re: Call Out Those Nairalanders You Miss A Lot Right Now by ibkayee(f): 2:37pm On Oct 14, 2017
chic2pimp:

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss...My One and Only.

MrCrackles aka Brashy actually came back under a new username in the sports section.

ThiefofHearts goodness me was something else shocked. Queen of Insults grin

Chamo ma G grin. My Sarf London Brudda. Hin Asheworism no get part 2 cheesy.

Chiogo our very own Resident Doc is way too busy these days to Log onto NL.

I think you are forgetting a few of Toyin's other Monikers cheesy. No one with the possible exception of Sauron had more.
kiss

Lol oh he did? I suspect a few older members now probably just operate under new monickers

Lol TOH was hilarious

Lool

Yeah I can imagine

Lol she has millions, forgot about Sauron sha, Sagamite too actually
Re: Call Out Those Nairalanders You Miss A Lot Right Now by sod09(m): 2:40pm On Oct 14, 2017
ibkayee:

H202 (tongue)
doyin13 (hmmm)
chamotex (wink tongue)
iice (my lady crush)
MrCrackles (akuya)
Kunbee
lyssa (forum games bae)
Bbeee (ewu)
jennykadry (nma)
beauteous/Missy B (<3)
Sisi_Kill (yaaya)
Tgirl4real (Iya mi)

Lumber
Missed her diary
Re: Call Out Those Nairalanders You Miss A Lot Right Now by ibkayee(f): 2:41pm On Oct 14, 2017
sod09:

Lumber
Missed her diary
Can't remember any 'lumber' o cheesy
Re: Call Out Those Nairalanders You Miss A Lot Right Now by sod09(m): 2:44pm On Oct 14, 2017
ibkayee:

Can't remember any 'lumber' o cheesy
I mean kunbee
sorry my stupid auto correct keyboard

2 Likes

Re: Call Out Those Nairalanders You Miss A Lot Right Now by Nobody: 3:17pm On Oct 14, 2017
EmperorLee:

E dey hin house na sad
As in like seriously?hope he is fine sha?

2 Likes

Re: Call Out Those Nairalanders You Miss A Lot Right Now by Nobody: 3:20pm On Oct 14, 2017
I miss Micheal jackson..

2 Likes

Re: Call Out Those Nairalanders You Miss A Lot Right Now by Nobody: 3:21pm On Oct 14, 2017
Dpussyhunter
Re: Call Out Those Nairalanders You Miss A Lot Right Now by EmperorLee(m): 3:28pm On Oct 14, 2017
Prettythicksmi:
As in like seriously?hope he is fine sha?

Yeah, he is fine.
Re: Call Out Those Nairalanders You Miss A Lot Right Now by Nobody: 3:35pm On Oct 14, 2017
EmperorLee:

Yeah, he is fine.
ok,good to know.Take care baba
Re: Call Out Those Nairalanders You Miss A Lot Right Now by ibkayee(f): 3:49pm On Oct 14, 2017
sod09:
I mean kunbee
sorry my stupid auto correct keyboard
Haha oh ok cheesy
Re: Call Out Those Nairalanders You Miss A Lot Right Now by Caracta(f): 4:09pm On Oct 14, 2017
daveP:
Caracta tops ma list....

Awwww. Same same here.

2 Likes

Re: Call Out Those Nairalanders You Miss A Lot Right Now by Blackhawk01: 4:13pm On Oct 14, 2017
HateU2, IamNawty and Susan. sad sad

1 Like

Re: Call Out Those Nairalanders You Miss A Lot Right Now by Khaytunechi: 4:41pm On Oct 14, 2017
Coogar, Gbawe, Sagebiz, SirShymmex, Ronald17, these ones I miss..
Re: Call Out Those Nairalanders You Miss A Lot Right Now by Nobody: 5:37pm On Oct 14, 2017
Makydebbie where are you?

2 Likes

Re: Call Out Those Nairalanders You Miss A Lot Right Now by Nobody: 5:46pm On Oct 14, 2017
sod09:
I mean kunbee sorry my stupid auto correct keyboard

1 Like

Re: Call Out Those Nairalanders You Miss A Lot Right Now by Nobody: 7:10pm On Oct 14, 2017
MizMyColi:
cheesy cheesy

Yyup
It's as simple as that.

I didn't say, call out your crush o.
I'm talking about the monikers/personalities you miss.
The ones that make your time on Nairaland worth it.

Please, let's show maturity as we roll.
Take it as a form of showing appreciation to those who have added value to your life around this corner of cyberspace.

Tankyugrin

Soooo, I will wait for you to comment before I say minecheesy

Saw your email request, you can contact me on the email address below.
zayidhs@mailinator.com

1 Like

Re: Call Out Those Nairalanders You Miss A Lot Right Now by sod09(m): 7:31pm On Oct 14, 2017
[quote author=Pynkylypz post=61421242][/quote]do you know her
Re: Call Out Those Nairalanders You Miss A Lot Right Now by EmperorLee(m): 7:31pm On Oct 14, 2017
ok,good to know.Take care baba

Why you kan deactivate na shocked
Re: Call Out Those Nairalanders You Miss A Lot Right Now by Nobody: 7:34pm On Oct 14, 2017
sod09:
do you know her
Who?
Re: Call Out Those Nairalanders You Miss A Lot Right Now by insecticide: 7:34pm On Oct 14, 2017
oohmpa
Re: Call Out Those Nairalanders You Miss A Lot Right Now by sod09(m): 7:38pm On Oct 14, 2017
Pynkylypz:
Who?
you quoted me I thought you knew you I was talking about

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

When the roles are reversed / When Love Dies, What Next? / Had Sex With An Abino Before? How Was It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.