Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,711 members, 7,816,917 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Call Out Those Nairalanders You Miss A Lot Right Now - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Call Out Those Nairalanders You Miss A Lot Right Now (12378 Views)

Nairalanders, You All Lied To Me (photo) / Fellow Nairalanders You All Are Specially Invited To My Wedding / Are There Nairalanders, You Dont Bother Reading Their Post? WHY? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Call Out Those Nairalanders You Miss A Lot Right Now by Nobody: 3:50am On Oct 20, 2017
Re: Call Out Those Nairalanders You Miss A Lot Right Now by MizMyColi(f): 7:18am On Oct 20, 2017
zayidhs:

Maybe your friend did. I didn't have to talk to you about it. Just wanted to give you a heads up.

Hello
I was ill when I responded last night, but I just had to.

I saw the thread you created.

No moderator banned you.
The antispambot did.

The phantom post you made, happened since.
And I'm well aware that you were able to post in science and tech even after taking the picture down.

So what reason then would I have to report you to the mods of the section?

I find it curious that you were caught by the spambot after posting on huawei.
Perhaps, there's a suspicious keyword, or something.
We all get caught by the spambot around here.

Having looked at things with some perspective, I doubt that your being caught by spambot has anything to do with the phantom 8 pictures you posted.
Re: Call Out Those Nairalanders You Miss A Lot Right Now by Nobody: 7:51am On Oct 20, 2017
MizMyColi:

Hello
I was ill when I responded last night, but I just had to.

I saw the thread you created.

No moderator banned you.
The antispambot did.

The phantom post you made, happened since.
And I'm well aware that you were able to post in science and tech even after taking the picture down.

So what reason then would I have to report you to the mods of the section?

I find it curious that you were caught by the spambot after posting on huawei.
Perhaps, there's a suspicious keyword, or something.
We all get caught by the spambot around here.

Having looked at things with some perspective, I doubt that your being caught by spambot has anything to do with the phantom 8 pictures you posted.

Sorry about your health, may the good Lord grant you swift recovery and good health.

Actually, I did another on HP, it was also taken down. I also -
at separate times commented twice in the phones section, the comments got deleted and both times I got a ban. It started les than three hours after our conversation. As I told someone in a different thread, you told me that you didn't do it and I do believe you but the acute nature of it coupled with my untainted disciplinary record will definitely get me suspicious and riled.

I tried posting about Huawei Mate 10 - with pictures, about computers - without pictures, I also commented twice; all these actions brought me a ban and deletion. Keep in mind that I did these actions after a ban on me expires which gets me a new one (not during a ban).
I was livid.

Then I commented outside that section without issues, later created a post to complain which were all left.

I don't know how NL backend is but I do believe to control such a large membership, anti spambot is needed to aid the few MODs but a flag is a beautiful way of control that can be used to define a member's access control especially based on another member's report - which requires a human MOD due to discretionary nature, that's why I believed I was flagged off Science and Technology.

Then I made a test post today which is still up.

But it's all good and I don't doubt you a bit.

You have a nice day.
Re: Call Out Those Nairalanders You Miss A Lot Right Now by lolaluv1(f): 7:19pm On Oct 22, 2017
oliidell:
I doubt if they are still within earshot.

Way back:

Ileke-Idi
Kobojunkie
Odunnu
Dayokanu
Sagamite
Jarus
Beaf
Sexxkillz
Onila...lol
Ogugua88
Lola.luv/lolaluv1

Recent:

Idowuogbo...always wonder what became of her.

Slimyem
Naptu2
Modath

Yuzedo
Adaobi123
Explorers
Caracta
Smellymouth

Hiiiii kiss kiss
Re: Call Out Those Nairalanders You Miss A Lot Right Now by oliidell(m): 8:51pm On Oct 22, 2017
lolaluv1:

Hiiiii kiss kiss

Hey Luv smiley
How have you been? Miss dem good 'ol days wen you regaled us wit tales.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Call Out Those Nairalanders You Miss A Lot Right Now by Caseless: 9:58pm On Oct 22, 2017
ibkayee:
Lool this is a throwback list
)
Busy_body (incredibly nice)
Shollypopz

There's probably more, I'll add once I remember
pesin de even shollypopz . That senseless thing.
Re: Call Out Those Nairalanders You Miss A Lot Right Now by spacyzuma(m): 9:54am On Oct 25, 2017
kneehighbootz:

Me too. Omg! Mindfulness, shaybebabe, Stillfire.

I miss spacyzuma, Nihilist.
Masonkz, He deactivated his account. Dunno why.

I miss 'leave me jor'
Re: Call Out Those Nairalanders You Miss A Lot Right Now by makydebbie(f): 12:41pm On Oct 29, 2017
Tahra:
Makydebbie where are you?
My boyfriend's bedroom.

1 Like

Re: Call Out Those Nairalanders You Miss A Lot Right Now by TrapHedges(m): 12:47pm On Oct 29, 2017
ivyy
Re: Call Out Those Nairalanders You Miss A Lot Right Now by Nobody: 12:54pm On Oct 29, 2017
makydebbie:
My boyfriend's bedroom.
You ehn!angry You went AWOL just like that.Hope everything is fine?
Re: Call Out Those Nairalanders You Miss A Lot Right Now by Kimcutie: 1:02pm On Oct 29, 2017
Tahra:
How was your Sunday service?
Re: Call Out Those Nairalanders You Miss A Lot Right Now by makydebbie(f): 1:03pm On Oct 29, 2017
Tahra:
Everything is fine hun, next time I won't go awol like that. Ma binu. kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Call Out Those Nairalanders You Miss A Lot Right Now by Simonokeh7(m): 1:12pm On Oct 29, 2017
Oh my I miss Warship
Re: Call Out Those Nairalanders You Miss A Lot Right Now by Nobody: 1:25pm On Oct 29, 2017
Re: Call Out Those Nairalanders You Miss A Lot Right Now by Nobody: 2:26pm On Oct 29, 2017
Yeah I miss Martin124 and my friend airtimex.

1 Like

Re: Call Out Those Nairalanders You Miss A Lot Right Now by Dasherz(f): 2:31pm On Oct 29, 2017
can I say that I miss firstking01?? embarassed embarassed RIP bro .. sleep well

1 Like

Re: Call Out Those Nairalanders You Miss A Lot Right Now by Nobody: 5:04pm On Oct 29, 2017
Kimcutie:
How was your Sunday service?
Spirit-filled and really powerful.I could almost see tongues of fire resting on people's heads.
Re: Call Out Those Nairalanders You Miss A Lot Right Now by Nobody: 5:18pm On Oct 29, 2017
Dasherz:

Excuse me? RIP? Wtf! When how why!?
Re: Call Out Those Nairalanders You Miss A Lot Right Now by Dasherz(f): 5:22pm On Oct 29, 2017
Dimples129:

Excuse me? RIP? Wtf! When how why!?

https://www.nairaland.com/3977618/tribute-firstking01-nairalander-gone-soon

we were friends .. connected from ma previous nairaland account .. after I deactivated we still spoke .. but I went AWOL for some months . came back on nairaland to meet the news of his demise embarassed
Re: Call Out Those Nairalanders You Miss A Lot Right Now by Nobody: 5:25pm On Oct 29, 2017
Dasherz:

https://www.nairaland.com/3977618/tribute-firstking01-nairalander-gone-soon

I'm still confused but thanks for the link. I don't know if it's the guy I'm thinking about. None the less may he rest in peace sad
Re: Call Out Those Nairalanders You Miss A Lot Right Now by Kimcutie: 5:33pm On Oct 29, 2017
Tahra:
Spirit-filled and really powerful.I could almost see tongues of fire resting on people's heads.
Tomorrow you will use the term "Your God" angry
Re: Call Out Those Nairalanders You Miss A Lot Right Now by Kimcutie: 5:34pm On Oct 29, 2017
Dasherz:
cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Call Out Those Nairalanders You Miss A Lot Right Now by Kimcutie: 5:36pm On Oct 29, 2017
makydebbie:
Everything is fine hun, next time I won't go awol like that. Ma binu. kiss
Hey... What's up cool
Re: Call Out Those Nairalanders You Miss A Lot Right Now by makydebbie(f): 5:37pm On Oct 29, 2017
Kimcutie:
Hey... What's up cool
I'm good, you?
Re: Call Out Those Nairalanders You Miss A Lot Right Now by Nobody: 5:42pm On Oct 29, 2017
Kimcutie:
Tomorrow you will use the term "Your God" angry
Re: Call Out Those Nairalanders You Miss A Lot Right Now by Hisduchess(f): 5:43pm On Oct 29, 2017
makydebbie:
I'm good, you?
that guy that normally shouts end time upandan.I ve really missed him ooo.

1 Like

Re: Call Out Those Nairalanders You Miss A Lot Right Now by Kimcutie: 5:48pm On Oct 29, 2017
Tahra:
That's what you told sunshine.g
Re: Call Out Those Nairalanders You Miss A Lot Right Now by Kimcutie: 5:50pm On Oct 29, 2017
makydebbie:
I'm good, you?
Am good, itz been long o.
Re: Call Out Those Nairalanders You Miss A Lot Right Now by makydebbie(f): 5:55pm On Oct 29, 2017
Hisduchess:

that guy that normally shouts end time upandan.I ve really missed him ooo.
Lasisi69?

1 Like

Re: Call Out Those Nairalanders You Miss A Lot Right Now by makydebbie(f): 5:56pm On Oct 29, 2017
Kimcutie:
Am good, itz been long o.
Yea, been busy offline.
Re: Call Out Those Nairalanders You Miss A Lot Right Now by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 29, 2017
Kimcutie:
That's what you told sunshine.g
I don't get you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

5 Core Reasons Why Marriages Fail And Will Continue To Fail / Google 'sexy White Mom' And Sexy Black Mom'the Result Is Shocking! / CRAZY NIGHT: This Is Why Women Love Me. If You're A Man, See This [PIC]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.