Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Call Out Those Nairalanders You Miss A Lot Right Now - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Call Out Those Nairalanders You Miss A Lot Right Now (12386 Views)

Nairalanders, You All Lied To Me (photo) / Fellow Nairalanders You All Are Specially Invited To My Wedding / Are There Nairalanders, You Dont Bother Reading Their Post? WHY? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Call Out Those Nairalanders You Miss A Lot Right Now by Nobody: 9:38pm On Oct 16, 2017
IamRaizo:
I am grateful my dear, I hope you been doing well yourself smiley
Yeah,thanks.smiley
Re: Call Out Those Nairalanders You Miss A Lot Right Now by Nobody: 9:40pm On Oct 16, 2017
Tahra:
Yeah,thanks.smiley
you're welcome dear and thanks for the mention smiley

Keep blinking kiss
Re: Call Out Those Nairalanders You Miss A Lot Right Now by Lalas247(f): 9:42pm On Oct 16, 2017
IamRaizo:

Keep blinking kiss
Episode 8 actually find it hilarious
That a Funke lady can really act ... lol let me get bk to it
Re: Call Out Those Nairalanders You Miss A Lot Right Now by Nobody: 9:44pm On Oct 16, 2017
Lalas247:

Episode 8 actually find it hilarious
That a Funke lady can really act ... lol let me get bk to it
hahahaha... I told it it's worth it curvy smiley

Have fun sweetheart wink

1 Like

Re: Call Out Those Nairalanders You Miss A Lot Right Now by Nobody: 9:45pm On Oct 16, 2017
IamRaizo:

Keep blinking kiss
You too.Any new thing.
Re: Call Out Those Nairalanders You Miss A Lot Right Now by Lalas247(f): 9:46pm On Oct 16, 2017
IamRaizo:
hahahaha... I told it it's worth it curvy smiley

Have fun sweetheart wink
Very worth it ...
Re: Call Out Those Nairalanders You Miss A Lot Right Now by Nobody: 9:46pm On Oct 16, 2017
Tahra:
You too.Any new thing.
no new thing o

Feeling sad a bit tho...
Re: Call Out Those Nairalanders You Miss A Lot Right Now by dollyjoy(f): 9:46pm On Oct 16, 2017
I miss Smellymouth. Wherever he's someone should help tell him Joy misses him badly.
Re: Call Out Those Nairalanders You Miss A Lot Right Now by Nobody: 9:47pm On Oct 16, 2017
Lalas247:

Very worth it ...
grin

1 Like

Re: Call Out Those Nairalanders You Miss A Lot Right Now by Nobody: 9:51pm On Oct 16, 2017
IamRaizo:
no new thing o
Feeling sad a bit tho...
Why?
Re: Call Out Those Nairalanders You Miss A Lot Right Now by Nobody: 9:56pm On Oct 16, 2017
Tahra:
Why?
someone I care about just rained insults on me for saying "do not mistake my niceness and humility for having interest in you, I just care about you" was that wrong?

She blocked me tho..
Re: Call Out Those Nairalanders You Miss A Lot Right Now by Nobody: 10:01pm On Oct 16, 2017
IamRaizo:
someone I care about just rained insults on me for saying "do not mistake my niceness and humility for having interest in you, I just care about you" was that wrong?

She blocked me tho..
What happened?
Re: Call Out Those Nairalanders You Miss A Lot Right Now by Nobody: 10:09pm On Oct 16, 2017
Tahra:
What happened?
I was advicing and being caring or should I say "showing concern" she misinterpreted my actions and I told her I hadn't what she thought in mind n that it's natural for me to be this way (caring)

Then she asked me if I care for my younger ones like this and I said yeah, then she continued asking some personal questions and I had to tell her what I had in mind which differs from hers..
Re: Call Out Those Nairalanders You Miss A Lot Right Now by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 16, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Call Out Those Nairalanders You Miss A Lot Right Now by Habeyy(m): 10:17pm On Oct 16, 2017
Wow
Shout-out to
Severusnape,firefire,omofunaab
Many more
Nairalanders are beautiful people
My day is incomplete without you folks
I love you all my online brothers and sisters
Re: Call Out Those Nairalanders You Miss A Lot Right Now by Nobody: 10:22pm On Oct 16, 2017
IamRaizo:
I was advicing and being caring or should I say "showing concern" she misinterpreted my actions and I told her I hadn't what she thought in mind n that it's natural for me to be this way (caring)

Then she asked me if I care for my younger ones like this and I said yeah, then she continued asking some personal questions and I had to tell her what I had in mind which differs from hers..
Is it what I'm thinking?
Re: Call Out Those Nairalanders You Miss A Lot Right Now by Nobody: 10:24pm On Oct 16, 2017
Pynkylypz:
Hmmm
smiley
Re: Call Out Those Nairalanders You Miss A Lot Right Now by Nobody: 10:31pm On Oct 16, 2017
Tahra:
Is it what I'm thinking?
I don't understand... What are you thinking?
Re: Call Out Those Nairalanders You Miss A Lot Right Now by Nobody: 10:43pm On Oct 16, 2017
IamRaizo:
I don't understand... What are you thinking?
Nothing.Sorry.Goodnight.
Re: Call Out Those Nairalanders You Miss A Lot Right Now by toastedbread: 10:46pm On Oct 16, 2017
I miss adajoe555 and her funny posts.
Re: Call Out Those Nairalanders You Miss A Lot Right Now by Nobody: 10:49pm On Oct 16, 2017
Tahra:
Nothing.Sorry.Goodnight.
u started this again...

Good night.
Re: Call Out Those Nairalanders You Miss A Lot Right Now by Blackhawk01: 10:53pm On Oct 16, 2017
dollyjoy:
I miss Smellymouth. Wherever he's someone should help tell him Joy misses him badly.

Gotcha wink. Should I help you kiss him too? tongue
Re: Call Out Those Nairalanders You Miss A Lot Right Now by Nobody: 10:58pm On Oct 16, 2017
IamRaizo:
u started this again...

Good night.
We'll chat tomorrow.I didn't start anything.
Re: Call Out Those Nairalanders You Miss A Lot Right Now by Nobody: 11:02pm On Oct 16, 2017
Tahra:
smiley
You're still awake?
Re: Call Out Those Nairalanders You Miss A Lot Right Now by ken2baba(m): 11:07pm On Oct 16, 2017
MizMyColi:

Uh ohhh undecided undecided
I miss you!

Those days like 2-3years ago when you used to write epistles with big big grammar, I always used my dictionary before I could understand you points then.

You remember? Or am talking to d wrong person.
Re: Call Out Those Nairalanders You Miss A Lot Right Now by Pinkfeet: 11:19pm On Oct 16, 2017
lanicky , cbella pearl05
Re: Call Out Those Nairalanders You Miss A Lot Right Now by Pinkfeet: 11:19pm On Oct 16, 2017
lanicky , cbella pearl05
Re: Call Out Those Nairalanders You Miss A Lot Right Now by ken2baba(m): 11:22pm On Oct 16, 2017
ibkayee:
Lool this is a throwback list

H202 (tongue)
eldee (secretly YIMing you to translate yoruba)
bolajiboak (love/hate relationship)
oyinda (literally my fav)
chiogo (I'm actually older than you)
tosinadeda (I wrote this in like 2014 and I've spoken to you since then but you're still one of my favs)
audio (I still think you're K16 and that you're a terrible rapper)
doyin13 (hmmm)
toyinrayo/Ileke Idi (tu es le bae, I wrote this in like 2014 and I've spoken to you since then but you're still one of my favs)
lalaboi (I wrote this in like 2014 and I've spoken to you since then but you're still one of my favs)
chamotex (wink tongue)
iice (my lady crush)
ThiefofHearts (fierce omg)
MrCrackles (akuya)
Kunbee
lyssa (forum games bae)
tubabie (forum games bae 2)
Bbeee (ewu)
ballerina (we thought we should have been the girl in the psquare busy body video, urgh cringe)
saucekid (my first nairaland 'boyfriend', I think)
somze (first nairaland friend, thanks for your warnings)
jennykadry (nma)
ravenzord (I don't miss you olodo since I still talk to you but you're still a semi fav)
bluespice (forum games bae 3)
beauteous/Missy B (<3)
princessa (jokes section bae)
firestar (mon petit chou, I wrote this in like 2014 and I've spoken to you since then but you're still one of my favs)
Mustay (I still think you look like Lupe Fiasco, and Vector too actually now that I think about it)
Sisi_Kill (yaaya)
chic2pimp (forum games bae 4, I wrote this in like 2014 and I've spoken to you since then but you're still one of my favs)
Tgirl4real (Iya mi)
Busy_body (incredibly nice)
Shollypopz

There's probably more, I'll add once I remember
You get time.

Add me as one of your favs
Re: Call Out Those Nairalanders You Miss A Lot Right Now by cbella(f): 11:23pm On Oct 16, 2017
Pinkfeet:
lanicky ,
cbella
pearl05

lolzxxx!!!!!!!! my yellofeet grin

Miss u bunch, i will be back soon
Re: Call Out Those Nairalanders You Miss A Lot Right Now by Pinkfeet: 11:29pm On Oct 16, 2017
cbella:

lolzxxx!!!!!!!! my yellofeet grin
Miss u bunch, i will be back soon
okay am waiting

1 Like

Re: Call Out Those Nairalanders You Miss A Lot Right Now by Nobody: 11:30pm On Oct 16, 2017
Omashey.. Nobody missed me.. Well i'm gon call out someone i missed so much anyway.. It's nobody too... Like i never knew i'd missed you this much. No friends in the real life and no friends on social media. What a boring life i'm living? But sorry, that was how i got all along i guess.
Re: Call Out Those Nairalanders You Miss A Lot Right Now by ibkayee(f): 11:53pm On Oct 16, 2017
ken2baba:

You get time.

Add me as one of your favs
Who are you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

When Love Dies, What Next? / Toasting A Married Woman? / Attending Your Ex-girlfriend Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.