Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,755 members, 7,827,797 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

To Tell Now Or Later Please Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To Tell Now Or Later Please Help (694 Views)

Have Sex Now Or Later, What's The Difference? / Things You Did To Show Off To The Opposite Sex You Later Regretted / How To Tell If A Guy Is Playing You: 12 Clues He’s Just Using You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Tell Now Or Later Please Help by imagefixer: 10:57am On Oct 14, 2017
Hello dear Nairalanders , a friend of mine who has been married for over 3 years told me two weeks after his marriage to his wife she has been seperating herself from him . Firstly she refuse to attend the same church with him, pray with him, never likes to have a conversation with him at home , and she has never visited any of her inlaws despite trying to encourage her to . He says the feeling of disconnect is getting wider by the day and his wife doesnt even care about the situation despite his complain.
The point now is that recently he just met a lady he only wanted for a friend, atleast someone he could talk to, but things happened so fast and my friend is in love with this new lady , but she is not aware he is married . I asked my friend why he didn't tell her yet he was married and he said , he and the new friend are so fond of each other now and all that happened very very fast before he could decide to tell her anything . The challenge he is having now is that the lady is about to have her final year exam and he feels telling her now might affect her concentration during the exam. My friend says for now they are just friends but he wishes to propose to her after telling her everything because he enjoys the presence of this lady around him. Dear Nairalanders this is a very serious issue and all your advice and suggestions will be highly appreciated.
Re: To Tell Now Or Later Please Help by NairalandCS(m): 11:03am On Oct 14, 2017
Men always looking for an excuse to cheat.

2 Likes

Re: To Tell Now Or Later Please Help by Nobody: 11:04am On Oct 14, 2017
Permit me to say your friend(YOU) is mad.
He wants to propose? Did he sit his wife down to have a heart to heart discussion with her before jumping out to cheat based on those flimsy accusations?
He has committed two offences...
1. Cheating.
2. Playing with an innocent lady's emotion.

He isn't so different from his wife. Both of them are silly!
Re: To Tell Now Or Later Please Help by Prec1ous(m): 11:17am On Oct 14, 2017
So when your friend decided to start a friendship with a female, his brain did not tell he is planting the seed of romance?

Did he also forget to realise that his wife was supposed to be his only female friend?

PS: Any hypocrite that forms here to say male and female friendship is normal, medulla fall on you.

The case is simply, he has to start reconnecting all the disconnection with his wife.

He needs to tell that lady about his wife, the longer he waits, the situation aggravates. She will not fail and this is the price for your gross stupidity.

FIX THE WIFE LIKE THIS
leave church and prayer first, go back to the base and start to build love.

Stop complaining to your wife, start showing excessive love for one month... Gifts, dinners, money, concerns, take her out. Suffocate that woman with live and attention.

Everything you have done for and with that girl, debit for your wife.

If you do not see the fire in her eyes again, come back here and call me a bastard.

Your wife is not feeling you love again because you have been showering it on another lady.

Guy fix your home or DIVORCE!

PSS: For not been man enough all this while and also lying that it is your friend, monkey pox fall on you grin
Re: To Tell Now Or Later Please Help by pocohantas(f): 11:20am On Oct 14, 2017
LOL. You have to love men, they are not fixers. They love short cut pass anything.

He wants to propose to her and marry her as a second wife?
He wants to divorce the first and marry her, which?

His wife didn't try at all, women need to understand that love in marriage is watered by so many things. You can't deny a man peace of mind, hate his family on top and expect him to remain a good boy.

The only person I feel for is the girl. Your friend is worse than his wife...smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To Tell Now Or Later Please Help by ibkayee(f): 11:22am On Oct 14, 2017
imagefixer:
Hello dear Nairalanders , a friend of mine who has been married for over 3 years told me two weeks after his marriage to his wife she has been seperating herself from him . Firstly she refuse to attend the same church with him, pray with him, never likes to have a conversation with him at home , and she has never visited any of her inlaws despite trying to encourage her to . He says the feeling of disconnect is getting wider by the day and his wife doesnt even care about the situation despite his complain.
The point now is that recently he just met a lady he only wanted for a friend, atleast someone he could talk to, but things happened so fast and my friend is in love with this new lady , but she is not aware he is married . I asked my friend why he didn't tell her yet he was married and he said , he and the new friend are so fond of each other now and all that happened very very fast before he could decide to tell her anything . The challenge he is having now is that the lady is about to have her final year exam and he feels telling her now might affect her concentration during the exam. My friend says for now they are just friends but he wishes to propose to her after telling her everything because he enjoys the presence of this lady around him. Dear Nairalanders this is a very serious issue and all your advice and suggestions will be highly appreciated.
:/
Re: To Tell Now Or Later Please Help by Peachess(f): 11:36am On Oct 14, 2017
Gush, I hate stupid men like your friend. I wish his wife could just retaliate so that he can feel what she feels. If you know you don't want the marriage anymore then file for a divorce, it's that easy. He's just looking for excuse to cheat.

1 Like

Re: To Tell Now Or Later Please Help by Hector09(m): 11:37am On Oct 14, 2017
Maybe the dude want to house to wives
Re: To Tell Now Or Later Please Help by Nobody: 11:59am On Oct 14, 2017
grin

Whoever ur friend is..tell him that he is in a deep shii..

Why he marry his wife anyway? I don't think so his wife juz changed from 100 to zero after the wedding.. she got already an attitude before he marry her..but I'm pretty sure he overlooked these signs bcoz maybe he thought she will change after he put the ring on it.. undecided

Then here comes another girl whom he thought is an angel..
I don't think so he loves this woman simply bcoz he get all the attention he want what his wife's lack..

I advice, take his wife with him to a marriage counselor..try to fix everything first before jumping to another NUNU grin
Re: To Tell Now Or Later Please Help by muller101(m): 1:53pm On Oct 14, 2017
There is what we call BEST BEFORE in marriage. And there is nothing like true love. Op tell that friend of yours that in life u are bound to make mistakes, he should divorce the wife and marry the other lady thereby making another mistake. Marriage itself is a mistake.
Re: To Tell Now Or Later Please Help by grad2012(f): 2:05pm On Oct 14, 2017
Better tell your friend to get himself together and make things work between him and his wife.
sha he thinks his so fond of that new girl now, just wait till he marries her and see's who she really is.
Re: To Tell Now Or Later Please Help by IAMSASHY(f): 3:07pm On Oct 14, 2017
undecided wen u marry ur partner bt he or she doesn't gv u d necessary attentions u need, u end up going outside in search of sumone who wl treat u beta bt unfortunately , dis is nt d best way 2 tackle d issue. Advice ur frnd 2go bak 2 his wife, both of dem shud visit a counselor, if dere is anybody d wife respects so much,he cn also invite d person to talk 2 her. Remind hm dat, d same way he is running after d new lady is d same way he once chased after his wife, Al dat glitters is nt gold, he shud go bak home and make his wife do tins right

(1) (Reply)

My Candid Appeal To All Tv Station / Can You Confirm The Bolded With Me And Give Me Advice? / What Gift I Should Give To My Aunty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.