Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,572 members, 7,820,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Why I Stopped Patronising Prostitut€s - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Stopped Patronising Prostitut€s (8724 Views)

Where To Find Nigerian Prostitut All Over The World / Instead Of Patronising Oloshos All The Time Why Not Get A Gf Or A Wife. / I Stopped Masturbating 7 Months Ago - Nigerian Lady Celebrates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Stopped Patronising Prostitut€s by Partnerbiz3: 5:20pm On Oct 16, 2017
jorion:

Infect who, 5 minutes of an overprotective sex once every 2-3 months with someone I absolutely don't trust in order to appease the brain so I can focus on my career, or lashing (sometimes unprotected) someone you (claim) to trust 30 minutes/round more than once/week for your lustful pleasure. Who runs the risk of getting infected?

FYI, no calls, no drama, no going out, no responsibility. Just pure focus and determination afterwards.

No kissing, cuddling, smooching etc.
Haba
Re: Why I Stopped Patronising Prostitut€s by jorion(m): 8:23pm On Oct 16, 2017
Partnerbiz3:

No kissing, cuddling, smooching etc.
Haba

Who kissing, cuddling, smooching epp. I would rather not do anything at all but my brain just won't focus on important things when I feel the need.
Re: Why I Stopped Patronising Prostitut€s by Nobody: 8:50pm On Oct 16, 2017
mgbadike81:
it's not only those that work in a brothel are prostitutes,most Nigerian girls are into different forms of prostitution including keeping of multiple boyfriends (runs),sex for examination marks,sex for writing of term papers and research projects, sex for desired nysc posting, sex for jobs,sex to obtain business patronage from customers or credit facilities from business owners even sex with the landlord for free housing.we all sleep with prostitutes in this country and would likely marry one.
sex for dis and datcheesy.d too go wear off na cheesy
Re: Why I Stopped Patronising Prostitut€s by mgbadike81: 9:14pm On Oct 16, 2017
lefulefu:
sex for dis and datcheesy.d too go wear off na cheesy
believe me,most single girls in their thirties and forties have slept men more times than you can possibly imagine.
Re: Why I Stopped Patronising Prostitut€s by deafeyez: 10:46pm On Oct 16, 2017
Evablizin:
cheesy
This write up is for male oloshos.
Ahhhh who invited u na
Re: Why I Stopped Patronising Prostitut€s by Nobody: 5:35am On Oct 17, 2017
Jimi23:

Less likely.

Actually more likely reason being is that most dating don't use protection so if you are with someone who sleeps around, its even worse than the hookers who use condom. Though I find it weird that couples who date would not use condom can't try that, my trust level no strong reach that.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Stopped Patronising Prostitut€s by Jimi23(m): 9:20am On Oct 17, 2017
pcguru1:

Actually more likely reason being is that most dating don't use protection so if you are with someone who sleeps around, its even worse than the hookers who use condom. Though I find it weird that couples who date would not use condom can't try that, my trust level no strong reach that.

HIV is not so easily transmitted like that when you are dealing with someone who hasn't got several multiple partners but when it comes to oloshos they have several. if condom go break na Im be say the person own don finish be that. So having a decent girlfriend who you can trust to a reasonable extent is way better than patronising cheap oloshos.
Re: Why I Stopped Patronising Prostitut€s by Nobody: 11:02am On Oct 17, 2017
Jimi23:

HIV is not so easily transmitted like that when you are dealing with someone who hasn't got several multiple partners but when it comes to oloshos they have several. if condom go break na Im be say the person own don finish be that. So having a decent girlfriend who you can trust to a reasonable extent is way better than patronising cheap oloshos.

That's where you are wrong, you don't need multiple partners let's put it this way, Guy A is dating girl C who only cheats with Guy D and Guy D sleeps around unprotected, all he needs to do is sleep with Girl C while having unprotected sex and guess who's getting infected Guy A why because he had unprotected sex, olosho oh, girlfriend oh always use a condom, in fact I will go on a stretch to add married couples if you believe your spouse is cheating. That's why people say your chances of getting HIV is high with your girlfriend than an olosho.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Stopped Patronising Prostitut€s by Partnerbiz3: 7:31am On Jan 03, 2018
pcguru1:

That's where you are wrong, you don't need multiple partners let's put it this way, Guy A is dating girl C who only cheats with Guy D and Guy D sleeps around unprotected, all he needs to do is sleep with Girl C while having unprotected sex and guess who's getting infected Guy A why because he had unprotected sex, olosho oh, girlfriend oh always use a condom, in fact I will go on a stretch to add married couples if you believe your spouse is cheating. That's why people say your chances of getting HIV is high with your girlfriend than an olosho.
Re: Why I Stopped Patronising Prostitut€s by Espada10: 7:38am On Jan 03, 2018
mgbadike81:
it's not only those that work in a brothel are prostitutes,most Nigerian girls are into different forms of prostitution including keeping of multiple boyfriends (runs),sex for examination marks,sex for writing of term papers and research projects, sex for desired nysc posting, sex for jobs,sex to obtain business patronage from customers or credit facilities from business owners even sex with the landlord for free housing.we all sleep with prostitutes in this country and would likely marry one.

Re: Why I Stopped Patronising Prostitut€s by 6alive(m): 8:35am On Jan 03, 2018
Its a very bad habit that is not easy to do away with but if u are strong u can do away with it. It takes only decIsion and God's grace but if u have done it already,Kudos.
Re: Why I Stopped Patronising Prostitut€s by plessis: 10:46am On Jan 03, 2018
Jimi23:

decent girlfriend you can trust?....

Re: Why I Stopped Patronising Prostitut€s by plessis: 10:48am On Jan 03, 2018
pcguru1:

ezakly!! ... A girl will cheat on her partner with a guy who fvcks around.....

We can't trust em no more.. .

1 Like

Re: Why I Stopped Patronising Prostitut€s by Partnerbiz(f): 8:15am On Jan 23, 2018
6alive:
Its a very bad habit that is not easy to do away with but if u are strong u can do away with it. It takes only decIsion and God's grace but if u have done it already,Kudos.
hmmm didn't u see disclaimer
Re: Why I Stopped Patronising Prostitut€s by Jimi23(m): 6:52am On Feb 14, 2018
plessis:
decent girlfriend you can trust?....

Your sister included
Re: Why I Stopped Patronising Prostitut€s by plessis: 11:12pm On Feb 14, 2018
Jimi23:

Your sister included
can you see how you exposed your ill mannered attitude?

Never quote me again.

Ewu Gambia.
Re: Why I Stopped Patronising Prostitut€s by Nobody: 11:46pm On Feb 14, 2018
Partnerbiz3:
DISCLAIMER I did not say I ever patronised them. I was merely playing devil's advocate.

I can hear them saying that I am lieing shocked cool shocked

I have read many escapades here from guys who patronise prostitutes especially at various brothels. There are many of them actually. Yes. For instance, a particular small vicinity here in Enugu is littered with five brothels.

1. HEALTH
I am hypochondriac and very health conscious. One could get diseases including skin diseases from these hookers. I wouldn't bore you with scientific facts apropos this. Some guys even get a Mouth Action from whores. Gosh!

2. BLAND AND MIRTHLESS
A good seex capable of releasing feel good hormones like oxytocin and dopamine should start with pre-intimacy which includes smooching, kissing, sucking of suckables, cuddling etc.
Seex with whores lack the above hence are usually insipid. It's "unsweet".
I can't imagine kissing a LovePeddler, sucking suckables or getting a BJ from one. In fact, the thought of having my skin touch theirs is nauseating given that you could be the 20th person having similar encounter with her that day.
Also, their is this ecstatic feeling in doing it with someone you care about that makes it love making and not seex. Well I ain't speaking from experience shaa.. shocked

3.COST
It could deplete finances especially if you are addicted.

4.SAFETY
Brothels are illegal hence none is safe.
The police could raid the place anytime.

Again, most hookers had chequered upbringing and could steal your items or smash your head.

The list is by no means exhaustive.
sorry, just curious, were you diagnosed to be hypochrondriac by a psychiatrist?
Re: Why I Stopped Patronising Prostitut€s by Partnerbiz3: 1:02pm On Mar 03, 2018
funmisticqueen:
sorry, just curious, were you diagnosed to be hypochrondriac by a psychiatrist?
Na psychiatrist dey declare that one?

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Nigerian Bedwench" Fiasco | Interracial dating Nigerian women under attack / Lady Exposes Photo Of A Married Man Who Slept With Her (lolz) / Before You Marry A Light Skin Lady, Be Prepared (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.