Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,194 members, 7,829,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

USA Visit Visa Part 3 - Travel (112) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (1176771 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) ... (508) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 8:12pm On Feb 04, 2018
UgoLand:

17 and 12
You can go in with them but you have to tell your 17yrs to be smart and attentive... it's always hard to give 17yrs upward visa... just my opinion and please get back to this thread so you can share your experience with us.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by UgoLand(m): 8:32pm On Feb 04, 2018
seyewest:

You can go in with them but you have to tell your 17yrs to be smart and attentive... it's always hard to give 17yrs upward visa... just my opinion and please get back to this thread so you can share your experience with us.
Thanks, Seyewest.
I really do appreciate your reply.
How can I book for their appointment so that they can go in together?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by amos4real(m): 9:02pm On Feb 04, 2018
dubolog:
Exceptions to the Notification Requirement

The requirement to notify the applicant of the grounds of refusal is subject to the following statutory exceptions:

Crime-related reasons for refusal: The requirement does not apply to a person found inadmissible for crime-related reasons.[28]
Security-related reasons for refusal: The requirement does not apply to a person found inadmissible for security-related reasons.[29] An applicant refused a visa for security grounds will not be told the reasons for refusal, but instead only be given a reference to the applicable statutory or regulatory section.[30]
Waiver by Secretary of State: The Secretary personally may waive the requirement for an individual or class of inadmissible persons.[31]
Despite those statutory exceptions, the Department of State still expects that written notices will still be provided to the applicant unless the consular officer has received specific approval from the Department not to provide a notice in a specific case or group of cases.[32] The Attorney General has mandated that “an agency should not withhold information simply because it may do so legally. I strongly encourage agencies to make discretionary disclosures of information.”[33] When posts explain the basis for refusal, certain information is not releasable by the consular post:

Classified information is not releasable.[34]

Law enforcement sensitive / sensitive but unclassified (SBU)[35]: This term refers to information the release of which could reasonably be expected to interfere with law enforcement proceedings, would deprive a person of a right to a fair trial or an impartial adjudication, could reasonably be expected to constitute an unwarranted invasion of personal privacy, could reasonably be expected to disclose the identity of a confidential source, would disclose techniques, procedures, or guidelines for investigations or prosecutions, or could reasonably be expected to endanger an individual’s life or physical safety.

Did u click yes in one of the Security (Terrorist) Questions? SBU is related to law. Something on your form needs review from US. read above (no fear if its all accurately filled)

No , I didn't click yes in the security questions.

I was wondering while it was showing SBU.

PLZ what can I do ?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Okpueee: 9:16pm On Feb 04, 2018
Hi house, how many months or years will the US embassy give someone going for a conference. Heard they give 3months, single entry. Thought it was a B1/B2 visa, with multiple entry.

I am going for the interview on Wednesday.

Will appreciate any feedback.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Nobody: 9:29pm On Feb 04, 2018
amos4real:

PLZ what can I do ?
try filling a new form to see if it will still show. If it didn't pop-up, continue with the new one and use it. Don't risk 64k
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Adeosas(f): 9:33pm On Feb 04, 2018
Google SMALL BUSINESS EXPO NEWYORK 2018 it will show different ones .click the ones with Eventbrite and HSBC as sponsored then register choosing any state u want to go for the conference.after registration the will forward your details through your mail u provided you will also bring it along with you when coming for the conference.also presnt that to your VO if asked.i have three other business owners thats going for the conference is business conference for CEO,Retails everyone is allowed to attend in as much as you can give the VO full reason you are going there for also what you benefit from it. t
boogie2:

I'm slowly going through this read looking for more information on putting together documents for conference. Any help will be appreciated.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 9:48pm On Feb 04, 2018
UgoLand:

Thanks, Seyewest.
I really do appreciate your reply.
How can I book for their appointment so that they can go in together?

Use the 17yrs as the primary applicant and include the 12yrs with his application... any date you choose will be for both of them.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 9:53pm On Feb 04, 2018
amos4real:

PLZ what can I do ?
Where did you see this on the DS160?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 9:59pm On Feb 04, 2018
Okpueee:
Hi house, how many months or years will the US embassy give someone going for a conference. Heard they give 3months, single entry. Thought it was a B1/B2 visa, with multiple entry.

I am going for the interview on Wednesday.

Will appreciate any feedback.
Why're you worried about that? They always issue 24 months visa with multiple entry.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by winzy(m): 9:59pm On Feb 04, 2018
Good day.
Please I have searched but haven't seen transcripts on conference interview.
Anyone can point me to a page or copy and paste for me, please.
Thanks.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 10:03pm On Feb 04, 2018
Adeosas:
Google SMALL BUSINESS EXPO NEWYORK 2018 it will show different ones .click the ones with Eventbrite and HSBC as sponsored then register choosing any state u want to go for the conference.after registration the will forward your details through your mail u provided you will also bring it along with you when coming for the conference.also presnt that to your VO if asked.i have three other business owners thats going for the conference is business conference for CEO,Retails everyone is allowed to attend in as much as you can give the VO full reason you are going there for also what you benefit from it. t

You just made it a bit harder for people going for this conference to get a visa because people with no intention to go for conference will start applying for the conference... The U.S Embassy V.O/Embassy read and assist on this thread so they will be on look out for anyone going for the conference.
N.B. I'm not saying they won't give visa but there will be extra scrutiny.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Tekecoms1(m): 10:21pm On Feb 04, 2018
seyewest:

You don't really need a letter of Invitation but have you traveled out before?
I have never traveled out of Nigeria before. Can I pm you?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 10:21pm On Feb 04, 2018
winzy:
Good day.
Please I have searched but haven't seen transcripts on conference interview.
Anyone can point me to a page or copy and paste for me, please.
Thanks.

You will find a lot of that in part 1 and 2 thread.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by OmoBendel24: 10:25pm On Feb 04, 2018
LadyGuinivere:

I pass by everyday. But when you see questions like " what are my chances? " or " how do I start the application process"? , what am I supposed to say?

Good one Sis.... Truly, it ain't getting any funny. As though that's not enough, the thread seems to be under invasion by disastrous advisers and "consultants" too! I'm worried about this development, and wondering if other people of good will aren't noticing same.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by OmoBendel24: 10:37pm On Feb 04, 2018
seyewest:

Use the 17yrs as the primary applicant and include the 12yrs with his application... any date you choose will be for both of them.

Will advise @ugoland you do it this way if you really want to be at the interview with them. Apply for them separately but for same interview date and time (thrash the little hiccup out at take in on interview day), the 17 year old alone and the 12 alone also but will require an adult (you) to bring her in for her interview, this will allow all three of you in for the interview.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Somebodydaddy01: 10:41pm On Feb 04, 2018
Hi...my name is akinrade olumide..I made up my mind to travel out to the United States ...I met a woman online she’s a American citizen and she’s ready to bring me into the country ...I was introduced to a agent ...we started the journey he said I must have a traveling experience I paid 60k for a Tanzanian visa which he did and then I paid 64k for the visa fee and 30k for booking ...he said his fee is 850k for what ....okay I told my wife about it and she agreed ...my wife said she’s going to write the embassy an invitation letter and send my copy to me which is a good thing ....I tell him to proceed that I will pay him first I will see my visa abi ....now he want me to deposit 400k ....please help me ooooo
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 10:46pm On Feb 04, 2018
OmoBendel24:

Will advise @ugoland you do it this way if you really want to be at the interview with them. Apply for them separately but for same interview date and time (thrash the little hiccup out at take in on interview day), the 17 year old alone and the 12 alone also but will require an adult (you) to bring her in for her interview, this will allow all three of you in for the interview.
If it's Abuja embassy she will be allowed in with them.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 10:47pm On Feb 04, 2018
OmoBendel24:

Good one Sis.... Truly, it ain't getting any funny. As though that's not enough, the thread seems to be under invasion by disastrous advisers and "consultants" too! I'm worried about this development, and wondering if other people of good will aren't noticing same.

I swear but what can I do? if you leave them to it.. they will mislead a lot of good people.... the V.O are even avoiding this thread like plague.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 10:50pm On Feb 04, 2018
Somebodydaddy01:
Hi...my name is akinrade olumide..I made up my mind to travel out to the United States ...I met a woman online she’s a American citizen and she’s ready to bring me into the country ...I was introduced to a agent ...we started the journey he said I must have a traveling experience I paid 60k for a Tanzanian visa which he did and then I paid 64k for the visa fee and 30k for booking ...he said his fee is 850k for what ....okay I told my wife about it and she agreed ...my wife said she’s going to write the embassy an invitation letter and send my copy to me which is a good thing ....I tell him to proceed that I will pay him first I will see my visa abi ....now he want me to deposit 400k ....please help me ooooo
What do you want us to do about it? After deciding to migrate to U.S there's little we can do except you call/write the embassy and they will advice you accordingly.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Somebodydaddy01: 10:54pm On Feb 04, 2018
seyewest:

What do you want us to do about it? After deciding to migrate to U.S there's little we can do except you call/write the embassy and they will advice you accordingly.

Do you think that’s gonna work??write the embassy but he has my passport with him should I collect it abc is there a chance that’s what I want to know
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 11:01pm On Feb 04, 2018
Somebodydaddy01:

Do you think that’s gonna work??write the embassy but he has my passport with him should I collect it abc is there a chance that’s what I want to know
I have no idea how immigrant visa work.... Good luck with that.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Somebodydaddy01: 11:04pm On Feb 04, 2018
seyewest:

I have no idea how immigrant visa work.... Good luck with that.

It’s a visiting visa
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by OmoBendel24: 11:14pm On Feb 04, 2018
seyewest:

If it's Abuja embassy she will be allowed in with them.

Yeah, true that....
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by OmoBendel24: 11:20pm On Feb 04, 2018
Somebodydaddy01:

Your wife kwa? Lolz! Relocating? Wrong thread.... Why not use all these monies to just make fire instead? You won't get no visa with this, sorry. And the agent will so use your head too ehn, this is all headed for serious wahala!
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by amos4real(m): 11:35pm On Feb 04, 2018
dubolog:
try filling a new form to see if it will still show. If it didn't pop-up, continue with the new one and use it. Don't risk 64k

okay, but what about the the application noba that have used to book an appointment? if I fill another one will I need to link it with the other one or what. plz help . can we talk on fone plz , I don want to risk 64k like that
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by amos4real(m): 11:35pm On Feb 04, 2018
dubolog:

okay, but what about the the application noba that have used to book an appointment? if I fill another one will I need to link it with the other one or what. plz help . can we talk on fone plz , I dont want to risk 64k like that
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by OmoBendel24: 11:58pm On Feb 04, 2018
seyewest:

I swear but what can I do? if you leave them to it.. they will mislead a lot of good people.... the V.O are even avoiding this thread like plague.

Just tiring.... It is our duty to protect the thread and the "gullibles" too sha. So, no shakes!
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Beautyaddy: 12:21am On Feb 05, 2018
bibelo:
my siblings went for interview yesterday and were asked two questions,
1.where do you work, which they told the vo
2. are you married or engaged,they said no and they were denied visas.
little wonder why they were selling wedding and engagement rings by the embassy.[b][/b]

And you think that the visa officers don't already know all that Nigerian tricks and lies? undecided
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Nobody: 12:22am On Feb 05, 2018
OmoBendel24:

Just tiring.... It is our duty to protect the thread and the "gullibles" too sha. So, no shakes!

Can I send you a pm sir?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Beautyaddy: 12:47am On Feb 05, 2018
seyewest:

You just made it a bit harder for people going for this conference to get a visa because people with no intention to go for conference will start applying for the conference... The U.S Embassy V.O/Embassy read and assist on this thread so they will be on look out for anyone going for the conference.
N.B. I'm not saying they won't give visa but there will be extra scrutiny.

Funny enough, that has already been happening for years now. People using fake and genuine conferences as attempts to get US visa not only to attend the conference but to stay back in the US after the conference ends.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Nobody: 4:19am On Feb 05, 2018
amos4real:

okay, but what about the the application noba that have used to book an appointment? if I fill another one will I need to link it with the other one or what. plz help . can we talk on fone plz , I dont want to risk 64k like that
u will update the new ds-160 noba on your appointment Page "Click update Profile" and redownload both the new Ds-160 confirmation Page and a new appointment confirmation page. I think help is against their rules, lemme leave (nothing bad putting ourselves tru on mistakes that do occur off transcripts. Thank u.)
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by LadyGuinivere: 4:43am On Feb 05, 2018
Somebodydaddy01:
OK I'm willing to help. Comman take the money. 800kabi? Come I'll give you

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) ... (508)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) / General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.