Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,121 members, 7,860,050 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:59 AM

USA Visit Visa Part 3 - Travel (124) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (1184841 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) ... (508) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by ufkenedy(m): 4:28pm On Feb 11, 2018
some abi all 6 of them cheesy no be naija we dey
seyewest:

I actually was hoping he will confess that his friend is planning to migrate but the down side to this is that none of them will be issue any visa because some of them are planning to migrate.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by ladylco: 5:25pm On Feb 11, 2018
ufkenedy:
meanwhile the letter came for like 6 or 7 of them oooo. others have chosen to pay agents to help them but my guy no get shishi

There is nothing special about the letter of invitation, it has no relevance to him getting the visa. The most important thing is for him to convince the VO to issue him the visa base on how he perform during his interview vis a vis the information on his dad 160 form

All the best to him

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by ladylco: 5:37pm On Feb 11, 2018
OmoBendel24:

Will help Seyewest tell you what he seems to be avoiding to tell you straight up from the profile you have provided of your friend particularly and of yourself too. Your friend's IV won't be looked at, he and others with that "sealed envelope of hope" (its been sealed even complicates it all for him, it is the US embassy that gives you a sealed envelope, not the other way round if I know right) are likely already being extorted from wherever the IV is coming from. He will 95% (if not more) of the time not get the visa. Simple question, is this person not exactly planning to migrate? What interest of his will ever bring this person back to Nigeria?

Even your profile as "good" as it may seem can still easily fall flat, just concentrate on your own and tell your friend to break loose of the ring he has found himself in, very very slim chances for him to get the visa!

I tire o! Na real "sealed "envelope of hope" am sure na one agent arrangements be that. What if the content is even inditing that could earn him a ban? All these agent that ruin people's travelling chaces/history.

Abegi

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by ladylco: 5:39pm On Feb 11, 2018
DaddyB01:
Hello good people, please i need your advice on this matter...I'm married with two kids, my wife tried America Visa lottery 5 years ago and she won it. The problem is that, the agent that did it for her that time merged my wife with another man as her husband but they were both denied...everything happened while she was in school as a student and before we got to know each other. Now, i tried Visiting visa alone last year and was denied, so i am thinking i should try again with my family (my wife and my 2 kids). My question now is that, will my wife past profile details not going to affect the trial How should i go about it? What are we going to tell VO if question comes up regards the history. Thank you and God bless.

Yes it will definitely and it will even affect you and the kids getting the visa
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by daomi(m): 7:11pm On Feb 11, 2018
Can a correction be made on a ds160 already submitted?

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by HazzanTazzan(m): 7:24pm On Feb 11, 2018
seyewest:

From your own deduction if you think he will get a visa fine.. if not fine but no one except the V.O can determine that.

Myself and wife plan on traveling for our honeymoon after our wedding in may...

travel history ... none

Work ... music producer, freelancer music producer on fiverr and currency exchanger ...

Average monthly earning ... 400k naira

Do you think we stand a chance?

Thanks
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by daomi(m): 7:47pm On Feb 11, 2018
daomi:
Can a correction be made on a ds160 already submitted?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by ladylco: 8:08pm On Feb 11, 2018
[quote author=daomi post=64980731]Can a correction be made on a ds160 already submitted?[/quote

No,

Solution, fill another form and update new reference ID accordingly with your appointment schedule slip.
Any further challenge, contact embassy support.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 10:20pm On Feb 11, 2018
HazzanTazzan:

Myself and wife plan on traveling for our honeymoon after our wedding in may...

travel history ... none

Work ... music producer, freelancer music producer on fiverr and currency exchanger ...

Average monthly earning ... 400k naira

Do you think we stand a chance?

Thanks
Try Dubai,Morocco,Capetown etc... leave U.S out of the equation for now.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Zimzee: 10:31pm On Feb 11, 2018
Hello my people, twale to lady G, seyewest, ladylco, omobendel, and a host of others that are swiftly answering us here, I am here again to ask more questions regarding my application, I really want to get it right the first, so that's why I am taking my time, I don't want to be in a hurry.
My intention was to visit US with my whole family(4kids..ages10,8,8,1) and hubby as I stated in my previous questions. but having read through thread 1-3, I have seen that so much has been talked about home ties, though hubby and I have good income,
But am thinking if it would be best, hubby and I with our one year old baby should go first this summer thereby using our 3 other kids as home tie, then maybe during Xmas we will apply for the rest of our kids, and then travel as a family.
Or do you we should go ahead and apply as a family,?
Please I really wanna get it right,
Abeg your candid opinion will be appreciated.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by HazzanTazzan(m): 10:45pm On Feb 11, 2018
seyewest:

Try Dubai,Morocco,Capetown etc... leave U.S out of the equation for now.

Ok Dubai... where can I apply pls ?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by ennygr8: 11:16pm On Feb 11, 2018
Hello people, pls I would like to know if separate form is needed for mother and child or just one DS-160 form for both of them.. Thank you
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by kaffy2016: 11:48pm On Feb 11, 2018
hello to all the gurus

my brother is schedule for interview in couple of weeks from now. though he had travelled to South Africa with his old passport which he filled in the DS160 form but the problem now is that he couldn't recollect where he placed his old passport that carried the South Africa trip.

please what do you guys suggest he should do cos he didnt declared it missing as at the time of filling the DS 160 although he has the soft copy of the South African Visa.

is it advisable that he attend the interview without the old PP?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by allhavesinned: 3:58am On Feb 12, 2018
Please I need help, I want to renew my visa but I cant retrive my DS 160 cnfirmation page with my application ID. Any time I key in the application ID , I will receive a message " No matching data found" but can retrive my wife and sons confirmation page with their ID. We were issued visa same day as family. Please someone should help. Moreover I have printed the confirmation page with same ID before and i have the copy i printed but now cant
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by OmoBendel24: 7:26am On Feb 12, 2018
Zimzee:

Not like visa can't be issued to people with no travel history.
From the transcripts I have read from part1 to part3, I saw were visas were given to holders of virgin passports without any travel history. Your wife is a fashion designer, what is her average monthly income? Then aside your 370k salary, do you have a secondary source of income? Because you need to convince the vo of your family's ability to cater for the trip. Then what becomes your home tie when you travel with all your family? These are the things you need to have answers to. My humble opinion though. The gurus knows better.

At least I can see clearly you have been following this thread and even contributing too, meaningfully. This your contribution above works for your case too. In essence, you are in order in my opinion, give it a try with just your hubby and the 1year-old....

Zimzee:
Hello my people, twale to lady G, seyewest, ladylco, omobendel, and a host of others that are swiftly answering us here, I am here again to ask more questions regarding my application, I really want to get it right the first, so that's why I am taking my time, I don't want to be in a hurry.
My intention was to visit US with my whole family(4kids..ages10,8,8,1) and hubby as I stated in my previous questions. but having read through thread 1-3, I have seen that so much has been talked about home ties, though hubby and I have good income,
But am thinking if it would be best, hubby and I with our one year old baby should go first this summer thereby using our 3 other kids as home tie, then maybe during Xmas we will apply for the rest of our kids, and then travel as a family.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by OmoBendel24: 7:31am On Feb 12, 2018
allhavesinned:

Please I need help, I want to renew my visa but I cant retrive my DS 160 cnfirmation page with my application ID. Any time I key in the application ID , I will receive a message " No matching data found" but can retrive my wife and sons confirmation page with their ID. We were issued visa same day as family. Please someone should help. Moreover I have printed the confirmation page with same ID before and i have the copy i printed but now cant

Which DS160 is it that you can't retrieve? The one with which your previous visa was granted or the one with which you are applying and planning to renew the visa? If it's the former, the likelihood is that you are not inputting the figures wells - particularly the zero (0) which can easily be filled in for the letter O and vice versa - or maybe the letters. If it's the current, why not fill another one? But then, you said you printed it before, abi? Check properly what you are inputting then. Regards
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by allhavesinned: 9:53am On Feb 12, 2018
[quote author=OmoBendel24 post=64991128]

Which DS160 is it that you can't retrieve? The one with which your previous visa was granted or the one with which you are applying and planning to renew the visa? If it's the former, the likelihood is that you are not inputting the figures wells - particularly the zero (0) which can easily be filled in for the letter O and vice versa - or maybe the letters. If it's the current, why not fill another one? But then, you said you printed it before, abi? Check properly what you are inputting then. Regards[/quot

Thank you

I want to renew my Visa as my current visa will expire in 1 week and please can you put me through on how to go about this. The application I want to retrive is the one I was granted visa with. I have fee questions

1. Do I need to print out my previous confirmation page for my visa renewal ? or do I need to fill a new DS 160 form for Visa renewal

2. If I fill a new application, do I need to update my profile with the new number and or should I create a new profile

3. Please how do I go about this Drop Box renewal I need a step by step on how to do it if possible. I am confuse as one agent is asking me to give him 150k to assist me
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by DaddyB01: 10:09am On Feb 12, 2018
YankeeJJC:
was this the same work u used to apply first time?

Is there anything wrong with my Job?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by DaddyB01: 10:12am On Feb 12, 2018
ladylco:

Yes it will definitely and it will even affect you and the kids getting the visa

Ok, thank you. So, now that i shouldn't reapply with my family...can i try Vacation visa this year December or i can only continue with visiting visa?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by OmoBendel24: 10:29am On Feb 12, 2018
[quote author=allhavesinned post=64994701][/quote]

Okay....

1. No, you don't have to. Fill a new one.

2. Yes, appropriate. Use your old profile, just update....

3. Kindly do a little research on here, been said quite a number of times here.

I however get riled up when I hear this agent twist to narratives as this. Are you not the one that got the visa yourself?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Decentluv24: 10:39am On Feb 12, 2018
Hello guys... Good morning my name is prince nnanna orji am new here... I was directed by a friend to join this forum because I need help from you guy's.... Please i want to apply for a visa in the US embassy but my problem is i don't know the steps to follow... And my reasons of applying is to go there and work and by God grace school if I save enough.... On the other hand my uncle is over there but he insisted i must find a way to get there for him to help me... Please if you have any idea on how I can go and the necessary things i need please help me out.... U can add me up on my facebook account through my name or chat me via whatsapp... God bless this forum... Decentluv
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 11:03am On Feb 12, 2018
Zimzee:
What are your ties?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 11:04am On Feb 12, 2018
HazzanTazzan:

Ok Dubai... where can I apply pls ?
Look for travel agent or go online research how you can do it.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 11:04am On Feb 12, 2018
ennygr8:
Hello people, pls I would like to know if separate form is needed for mother and child or just one DS-160 form for both of them.. Thank you
Seperate DS160 for each applicant.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 11:14am On Feb 12, 2018
OmoBendel24:

Which DS160 is it that you can't retrieve? The one with which your previous visa was granted or the one with which you are applying and planning to renew the visa? If it's the former, the likelihood is that you are not inputting the figures wells - particularly the zero (0) which can easily be filled in for the letter O and vice versa - or maybe the letters. If it's the current, why not fill another one? But then, you said you printed it before, abi? Check properly what you are inputting then. Regards
You're getting the number and alphabet mixed up.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 11:23am On Feb 12, 2018
OmoBendel24:

Okay....

I however get riled up when I hear this agent twist to narratives as this. Are you not the one that got the visa yourself?

I don't think so maybe the agent is asking for more money to do the dropbox.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Goons45: 1:19pm On Feb 12, 2018
Please house, I want to fill another ds160 but I can’t remember the actual date and month I started university and finished. The date I filled in my first DS160 is different from the second one in my ds160, I still know the year but d date and month i honestly can’t remember, please what do I do?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by allhavesinned: 1:46pm On Feb 12, 2018
[quote author=OmoBendel24 post=64995794]

Okay....

I however get riled up when I hear this agent twist to narratives as this. Are you not the one that got the visa yourself?[/quote

I got the Visa myself and thank u for ur information and again I have tried many times with my Application ID to retrive my confirmation page but no match found but can retrieve my wife and sons confirmation page. Again I have printed it before I dont know if to use the old one I printed
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by allhavesinned: 1:48pm On Feb 12, 2018
[quote author=OmoBendel24 post=64995794]

Okay....

I however get riled up when I hear this agent twist to narratives as this. Are you not the one that got the visa yourself?[/quote

I got the Visa myself and thank u for ur information and again I have tried many times with my Application ID to retrive my confirmation page but no match found but can retrieve my wife and sons confirmation page. Again I have printed it before I dont know if to use the old one I printed.Please help me.put me through in this renewal issue and again after answering the questions and filling my visa fee receipt, do i need to.print it each x3 since we are family of 3 or just 1
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by petemail2all(m): 2:16pm On Feb 12, 2018
Good day. I'm trying to register a new user to book an appointment but I'm having an error reply.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by akinkunmi2020: 5:02pm On Feb 12, 2018
ladylco:

I wanted to comment when I saw you post but I just waka pass becos discussion go kanku if I start, but am now forced to

Why even open an account in the first place without conducting KYC talkless of giving out facility?

I believe the Vo expected you to mention how not to allow a credit even go bad at all in the first place. Your response on recovery strategy was not a strategy but I see it as a normal activity a bank should do ordinarily

I handled credit for 5 years (corporate and retail) before I did product mgt and I still do credit. As for recovery strategizes, it is expected that you put in place mitigants to prevent default. The core obj/ function of banking operations is to collect funds from those who have and give to those who do not have hence generating revenue for the bank. So with that at the back of your mind knowing that the bank generated revenue wch in turn will be used to pay your salary, you sud ensure from the onset that you give quality credit that should not go bad.
First endure the facility has the capability to make repayments as at wen due
Carry out periodic and regular follow-up/ relationship mgt
If need be, disbursement should be done in tranches and monitor the progress of the facility and the purpose which the facility is meant for to prevent diverting the purpose of the facility

... e plenty but typings no be my thing, tires me out besides I prefer to talk so that I can do other things.

I feel you didn't portrayed yourselves as what you claimed to be to the VO considering your length of years on the job.

I feel you now see reasons why some people here have been clamouring that your edu background vis a via your job function sometimes place a role in obtaining visa. I bet you some of these VOs are highly intelligent and are abreast with what is obtainable in various sectors.

Hope I've been able to make some sense.

I all the best in your next trial, I think you should reapply
Thanks a lot
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by kaffy2016: 5:49pm On Feb 12, 2018
kaffy2016:
hello to all the gurus

my brother is schedule for interview in couple of weeks from now. though he had travelled to South Africa with his old passport which he filled in the DS160 form but the problem now is that he couldn't recollect where he placed his old passport that carried the South Africa trip.

please what do you guys suggest he should do cos he didnt declared it missing as at the time of filling the DS 160 although he has the soft copy of the South African Visa.

is it advisable that he attend the interview without the old PP?

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) ... (508)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.