Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,330 members, 7,846,459 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

USA Visit Visa Part 3 - Travel (176) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (1181158 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) ... (508) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by charlesazeh(m): 9:01pm On Mar 20, 2018
YankeeJJC:
cheesy cheesy cheesy I don't think one VO will maintain one window for long. There is also one black VO people run from, is it by VO olr purpose and ties, I no understand grin
. Saw one Vo today just saying congratulations to almost everyone that he attended to..they were all smiling out but I was directed to window 6
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by ayenikunle: 9:03pm On Mar 20, 2018
YankeeJJC:
cheesy cheesy cheesy I don't think one VO will maintain one window for long. There is also one black VO people run from, is it by VO or purpose and ties, I no understand grin

cheesy
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by YankeeJJC(m): 9:05pm On Mar 20, 2018
charlesazeh:
. Saw one Vo today just saying congratulations to almost everyone that he attended to..they were all smiling out but I was directed to window 6
no vex, she wasn't just satisfied with your purpose and ties, u should have cheaped in why ur kids are following and where u are taking dem to as plus wink. But this your transcript no get destination and travel history question?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by ayenikunle: 9:06pm On Mar 20, 2018
charlesazeh:
. The girl bad sha, she did not even ask for any documents from me...didn't even 5mins with us...I was pissed I had to just drive back to delta from the embassy today... We arrived Lagos since Sunday and lodged in a hotel at muri okunola str so we can be at the embassy early..wasted 50k on hotel and dis woman just melted my spirit o..I still de vex now sef

Sorry bro. When I read transcripts like this, the first question I ask is, hope you or your spouse don't have ANY history with the US embassy/consulate?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by charlesazeh(m): 9:09pm On Mar 20, 2018
ayenikunle:

Sorry bro. When I read transcripts like this, the first question I ask is, hope you or your spouse don't have ANY history with the US embassy/consulate?
its our first time there...I have never applied for us before
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by YankeeJJC(m): 9:10pm On Mar 20, 2018
charlesazeh:
its our first time there...I have never applied for us before
she didn't ask about your wife work ni?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by charlesazeh(m): 9:10pm On Mar 20, 2018
YankeeJJC:
no vex, she wasn't just satisfied with your purpose and ties, u should have cheaped in why ur kids are following and where u are taking dem to as plus wink. But this your transcript no get destination and travel history question?
she asked just destination and I said NY that's all
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by charlesazeh(m): 9:12pm On Mar 20, 2018
YankeeJJC:
she didn't ask about your wife work ni?
my wife runs palm oil biz from home buys large quantity and resell
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 9:13pm On Mar 20, 2018
charlesazeh:
. The girl bad sha, she did not even ask for any documents from me...didn't even 5mins with us...I was pissed I had to just drive back to delta from the embassy today... We arrived Lagos since Sunday and lodged in a hotel at muri okunola str so we can be at the embassy early..wasted 50k on hotel and dis woman just melted my spirit o..I still de vex now sef

Sorry about the denial I will suggest you try another country since you have plan to travel for vacation in the first place... this will also help your next U.S application.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by YankeeJJC(m): 9:20pm On Mar 20, 2018
charlesazeh:
she asked just destination and I said NY that's all
most people dat step into NewYork do change destination. Get strong travel history. If no changes, window 8 might not welcome u well oo

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by hopeful2008: 9:27pm On Mar 20, 2018
seyewest:

Sorry about the denial I will suggest you try another country since you have plan to travel for vacation in the first place... this will also help your next U.S application.

@seyewest.My family was denied last year and we just went to London at the same time we were ment to be in the US. I hope this helps our next application??
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by charlesazeh(m): 9:31pm On Mar 20, 2018
YankeeJJC:
most people dat step into NewYork do change destination. Get strong travel history. If no changes, window 8 might not welcome u well oo
thanks so much bro but when can I reapply

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by gholy292: 9:36pm On Mar 20, 2018
I'll like to travel to USA anyone who can sponsor me I promise I'll pay the person back once I get a job

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by gholy292: 9:37pm On Mar 20, 2018
My aim is to go there and work to help my self and family anyone willing to help I'll pay any amount to show my appreciation

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by hopeful2008: 9:38pm On Mar 20, 2018
charlesazeh:
Sorry bro that was how my hubby was so angry when we were denied last year and he said he is not going to that embassy again....
I think somehow they missed it cause I know people who have no intention of coming back being granted visa and genuine people are being turned back..

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by TWoods(m): 9:38pm On Mar 20, 2018
Saldway:
Good day people,
Pls how do you handle a case of someone that gave birth twice in the US, paid all her bills and collected zero balance letter. Subsequently applied for renewal via drop box and was invited for interview.
The interview asked for all the receipts , she gave all itemised and zero balance letters, he jist flipped through and tlsaid to her you were given discount of over 9k. She responsed that she was self pay ans the hospitals usually give discount to self pay international patients.
The vo looked at the birth certificate and told her you said you are resident there that is why the birth certificate has a u.s address on it. She said no, not at all that she said she is international and even gave the hospital her passport. That the address on the birth certificate and even receipts were for correspondence since they asked for a local address incase they want to post things, that they dont post internationally. He went ahead to deny her. She calles the hospitals and they said she is not owing them as stated in her zero balance letter.
Pls whp can she talk to?

Basically the VO is indicating that you lied that you were a US resident and that this is likely what contributed to the large discount you received. Claiming US residency to scam the system is a serious charge. There is nothing you can do other than apply again and hope to get a sympathetic VO. Too often Nigerians like to think they are smart.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 9:40pm On Mar 20, 2018
hopeful2008:

@seyewest.My family was denied last year and we just went to London at the same time we were ment to be in the US. I hope this helps our next application??
I think so... Give it a try.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Nobody: 9:41pm On Mar 20, 2018
charlesazeh:

Abeg which window be that pls mine is soon
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by YankeeJJC(m): 9:41pm On Mar 20, 2018
charlesazeh:
thanks so much bro but when can I reapply
anytime. Travel history or not. What's bringing u back matters
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by TWoods(m): 9:42pm On Mar 20, 2018
charlesazeh:

I need to take my kids on vacation or its now seen as running

You don’t have to take them on vacation to the United States

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by charlesazeh(m): 9:44pm On Mar 20, 2018
Pipedreams:

Abeg which window be that pls mine is soon
the window close to the finger print window...I think he's beared....the people when go that window luck shine well
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by charlesazeh(m): 9:46pm On Mar 20, 2018
TWoods:

You don’t have to take them on vacation to the United States
my kids always come home to disturb my ears with the news of their friends in school go to us on vacation so I decided to plan to my wedding anniversary alongside the vacation as I also promised my wife of visiting us for our 8yrs anniversary
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by TWoods(m): 9:46pm On Mar 20, 2018
hopeful2008:

Sorry bro that was how my hubby was so angry when we were denied last year and he said he is not going to that embassy again....
I think somehow they missed it cause I know people who have no intention of coming back being granted visa and genuine people are being turned back..

So it really isn’t the fault of the VO. They have no way of knowing who wants to run or not so the genuine end up as collateral damage. We have only ourselves to blame.

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by charlesazeh(m): 9:51pm On Mar 20, 2018
hopeful2008:

thanks sis God de
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by skydude(m): 9:57pm On Mar 20, 2018
gholy292:
I'll like to travel to USA anyone who can sponsor me I promise I'll pay the person back once I get a job

Lol i can see, i advised people to drag just a cannibis and not excess, u can aswell trek go there atleast people trek anyhow with no destination when PMB,
If person carry u go Libya camp u go begin they curse the person,
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Oluchijiv: 10:04pm On Mar 20, 2018
charlesazeh:
so sorry bro...better luck next time by God's grace

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by charlesazeh(m): 10:05pm On Mar 20, 2018
Oluchijiv:
so sorry bro...better luck next time by God's grace
thank you sister Amen
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by opeoluwa20(m): 10:06pm On Mar 20, 2018
Pls i think i made a mistake trying to pay for my visa fee, i used the gtb online banking , but i dont know how to get the receipt number needed for booking appointment, pls i will appreciate swift response as i dont want to miss my interview date
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 10:08pm On Mar 20, 2018
gholy292:

Contact the U.S embassy they will assist you just be truthful and tell them the kind of deal you're interested in.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Pesuzok(m): 10:19pm On Mar 20, 2018
hopeful2008:

I read your transcript and expected the vo to give ur family the visa, I hope you have never misrepresented.

However, you did what is advisable when denied, you took the vacation to a different country, UK for that matter.

Please reapply whenever you are ready and just answer the way you did in your previous interview because I do not see anything wrong with it.

How old are your kids? Disneyland is the choice vacation spot for family. 3.5m which is less than $10k is ideal for such vacation. Flight + accommodation + shopping

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by opeoluwa20(m): 10:30pm On Mar 20, 2018
Hmmm

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by eyinola: 10:31pm On Mar 20, 2018
gholy292:
Can u deposit one of ur kidney? If yes pm me asap to get ur USA visa free

(1) (2) (3) ... (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) ... (508)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) / General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration.

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.