Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,926 members, 7,817,711 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

USA Visit Visa Part 3 - Travel (369) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (1173253 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) ... (508) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by abnot: 4:45am On Sep 16, 2018
MamaOO:

Lmao. You just keep dancing around the point. Fact is, everybody qualifies based on their own personal merit. The question I asked you is if you being on an F visa at one time or the others affected your relatives chances of a visa. Where did I mention anybody relying on their relatives F or H visa to secure a visa? I only corrected your notion of whether or not an F visa and subsequent AOS affects their relatives chances of a visa, because they switched from a non-immigrant visa to an immigrant visa —which you mentioned in the first post I quoted. My relatives got visas based on their own individual ties, but me having being on an F visa at one point and being a subsequent immigrant never hindered my relatives’ chances at a visa. Likewise people that I know that followed the same route. That’s what I am trying to tell you.
Ok learnt and noted lol. Don't mind my misunderstanding bits of your comments. Just got off an almost 8 hour long haul without sleep and very much tired/sleepy while prepping for leg 2 ...
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by ayenikunle: 10:30am On Sep 16, 2018
KAMSITO:
I was denied f1 visa in june this year but got an invitation to USA recently for a preaching appointment in Nov this year goint to embassy now will it look like am desperate to travel or should apply for visa interview
Pls help. If it appears being when can i apply

For the last time, YES it will look ridiculously desperate! Pls, stop spamming this thread. You can continue preaching in Nigeria for now.

Apply after a year or when your circumstance(s) change unless you have faith that can move mountain.

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Opeblaqwell: 1:37pm On Sep 16, 2018
OmoBendel24:

#Scratch!

Read up the thread please....
Read up the thread please?? You think I haven't read it before I asked my question?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Opeblaqwell: 1:44pm On Sep 16, 2018
OmoBendel24:

Ayam tired ma.... Lolz! Na "that" I be wan scratch oh, as in "#ScrathThat". Right now, na the paper wey dem read that question from naim me dey scratch now, I wan tear am aswear!
Are you trying to be funny with the question I asked or what?! If you can't answer without been sarcastic about it you should have passed. Another person will have answered without sarcasm. I asked what was bothering me and you trying to make fun outta it. Find the book and tear now � Since you are trying to be funny������
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Heledy(m): 2:21pm On Sep 16, 2018
Please house. will i need to pay for visa fee after i have paid before and interviewed but denied..
because i want to re-apply again.. it is more than 9 months i applied for the first one.
Kindly give a reasonable answer..
Thanks
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by NothingDoMe: 2:39pm On Sep 16, 2018
Heledy:
Please house. will i need to pay for visa fee after i have paid before and interviewed but denied..
because i want to re-apply again.. it is more than 9 months i applied for the first one.
Kindly give a reasonable answer..
Thanks
Well since you asked nicely for a reasonable answer, yes you have to pay again.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by xtraline: 3:10pm On Sep 16, 2018
OmoBendel24:

Your own no dey hard cheesy
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by NothingDoMe: 3:24pm On Sep 16, 2018
Opeblaqwell:

Are you trying to be funny with the question I asked or what?! If you can't answer without been sarcastic about it you should have passed. Another person will have answered without sarcasm. I asked what was bothering me and you trying to make fun outta it. Find the book and tear now � Since you are trying to be funny������
Nor vex. Normally financial documents like account statements are not viewed when the applicant is not doing anything expensive like birthing in the US. However, the VO can ask for them in order to properly assess your ties.

Your company not paying salaries could be a sign of financial distress or bad management. This is a red flag.

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by OmoBendel24: 3:36pm On Sep 16, 2018
Opeblaqwell:

Read up the thread please?? You think I haven't read it before I asked my question?

Okay, seen, heard. But that won't stop me from saying then that you are scoring pretty low marks on this. And it's quite basic.... I repeat, read up please, repeat the class!
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by OmoBendel24: 3:37pm On Sep 16, 2018
Opeblaqwell:

Oh, okay, I'll pass....
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by funlad26(f): 3:49pm On Sep 16, 2018
Good evening Guys

Please i'm trying to schedule an appointment for my sister's Visa application on ustraveldoc and i made a mistake on the daughter's name

i just noticed when i was about to schedule the appointment

please is there a way i cant edit the name under Family details without creating another profile ?

i need to sort this out ASAP as the date will change to February tomorrow
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Heledy(m): 4:43pm On Sep 16, 2018
NothingDoMe:
Well since you asked nicely for a reasonable answer, yes you have to pay again.
tnx
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by hardeysholar: 5:03pm On Sep 16, 2018
funlad26:
Good evening Guys

Please i'm trying to schedule an appointment for my sister's Visa application on ustraveldoc and i made a mistake on the daughter's name

please is there a way i cant edit the name under Family details without creating another profile ?

Write the embassy for the correction
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by FASTLINK1: 7:45pm On Sep 16, 2018
funlad26:
Good evening Guys

Goto the feedback link of the appointment profile and send a message to the online support team to help you fix the error, you have to attach the passport data page too.
Good luck.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by FASTLINK1: 7:58pm On Sep 16, 2018
KAMSITO:
I was denied f1 visa in june this year but got an invitation to USA recently for a preaching appointment in Nov this year goint to embassy now will it look like am desperate to travel or should apply for visa interview
Pls help. If it appears being when can i apply
Hello, in all honesty, the two cases are not related, you can go ahead and apply, your qualification for either of the visa category are not exactly the same, the two visa category are completely different and judgment criteria varies too.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Colouredgirl: 1:18am On Sep 17, 2018
I think there is a part on the visa form that asked you question about misrepresenting or "lieing"in previous application..you should come clean when answering those questions..it helps..I know someone who came clean and was given the visa on that note..also explain everything to your wife..no big deal ..she's. Your wife and she should understand
Robertwood211:
My fellow nairaland, I need advice,sorry about my English.i have applied for amercia visa through a traveling agent in Benin city Twice . 2014 and 2015 then I was not married,but I have a serious relationship then,I applied for the Usa visa without my fiancée know about it,in the process of the visa the travel agent state that am married and I have kids,which is lies but I was dinies the visa at the Usa embassy in Lagos twice.

The problem now, is that am married now and I have a child now I and my wife want to and our child want to applied for USA visa, but am afraid that my previous information we still be at the embassy and I don’t want my wife to know that I have applied for Usa visa before twice I don’t know what to do I need help please.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Colouredgirl: 1:22am On Sep 17, 2018
Change the narrative na..must you go and visit your brother..sad you are suffering from your brothers sin ooo..since you can afford vacation,leave your brother out of it..
gibo101231:
HELLO HOUSE

ME AND MY WIFE APPLIED FOR USA VISA 2016 IN ABJ AND WAS DENIED THEN I HAVE 4 SOUTH AFRICAN VISAS AND I HAVE TRAVELED SA 3 TIMES.

THIS IS THE QUESTIONS ASKED
VO:MORNING
ME: MORNING
VO: UR PASSPORT
ME:GAVE HER THE PASSPORT
VO; HOW DID YOU BROTHER GET TO THE USA?
ME: USA VISA(WE WERE VISITING MY BROTHER THAT I HAVENT SEEN FOR 20 YRS WHICH IS NOW A US CITIZEN)
VO: YOUR BROTHER IS IN THE US ILLEGALLY
ME: NO, HE HIS A US CITIZEN I HAVE A COPY OF HIS PASSPORT HERE
VO: I DONT NEED IT
VO: HOW DID YOU MEET YOU HUSBAND:
WIFE: CHURCH PROGRAM
VO:SORRY GAVE ME THE YELLOW PAPER

NOW I HAVE 6 MONTHS UK VISA WHICH I USED AND RENEW FOR 2 YEARS AND I JUST CAME BACK FROM UK.

MY QUESTION NOW I WANNA REAPPLY ALONE BUT SHOULD I SAY I WANNA GO VISIT MY BROTHER STILL?

PLS ADVISE

GIBO

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by fcisca: 8:10am On Sep 17, 2018
Apologies, I dunno how to reply to multiple comments, so I 'll just reply to this last one.
@abnot, @MamaOO
You both made valid points and both probably spoke from personal experiences of peeps around you.
Now I know of two people with similar circumstances. Their mum's were denied visitors visas while they were on F1 status in the USA. In one of the cases, the Consular Officer pointed told the woman that the daughter had established immigrant intent and that she told them she was going to the US to study when she was granted the visa bla bla bla... Some of these things are discretionary.

The OP could post this question on Quora. There is this badass Consular Officer Kathryn Berck who would probably give an insight. She also claimed to have worked in a Nigeria and helped trained consular officers.
Blessed day to everyone.

abnot:

Ok learnt and noted lol. Don't mind my misunderstanding bits of your comments. Just got off an almost 8 hour long haul without sleep and very much tired/sleepy while prepping for leg 2 ...
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by mrsbw: 10:32am On Sep 17, 2018
Thanks. I have picked the available date (Jan), but will still keep checking for earlier dates. If I get an earlier date and want to reschedule, will I need to pay another MRV fee pls?

ozycy:
wait? its either you keep vigil on the page (day & night) or you contract someone to do that for you. Asyou are waiting, people are also online waiting for those dates to pop up. Watchers are still picking up September dates popping up.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by mrsbw: 10:32am On Sep 17, 2018
Thanks. I have picked the available date (Jan), but will still keep checking for earlier dates. If I get an earlier date and want to reschedule, will I need to pay another MRV fee pls?

LadyGuinivere:

Lol. Darling, the more you wait, the farther the date. Better pick it na now

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by damsy01(m): 2:48pm On Sep 17, 2018
mrsbw:

U won't pay another mrv fee... U will only click on reschedule appointment on your dashboard and choose the available date you are changing to.. Bt what I noticed is that is like u can only reschedule one time...
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Banksniyi: 2:52pm On Sep 17, 2018
Good day, newly member
I want to travel to the Us with my family all newly passport, for vacation. Do u suggest I do an hotel reservation or request for an invitation Letter, thanks
@LadyG or any guru in the house
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Arobee24: 3:16pm On Sep 17, 2018
Gud day house I want to ask if it's a must to have a bank statement with u for US visa interview
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by temmyt20(m): 3:59pm On Sep 17, 2018
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by yemioke: 5:37pm On Sep 17, 2018
i have been to USA once for short term study of 14 days, Visa has expired. I recently got refusal letter to enter canada as tourist, although i have still have valid UK visa. i want to apply to USA again, can i still get USA visa despite refusal from canada. i currently reside in Holland.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Propertyeighty: 6:38pm On Sep 17, 2018
shaq32:
Please house when is the best time to.register as a New user to book appointment as I have been trying it for a week.day and night to no.avail.

You can register anytime.
Just click on new user and create an account and then proceed to securing an appointment date.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by ozycy: 9:50pm On Sep 17, 2018
mrsbw:

You can reschedule but only once. So once you reschedule, that will be the final.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by AZUH: 11:20pm On Sep 17, 2018
temmyt20:
my transcript today at lagos..

Vo: good morning, pasaport please

Vo: what are you going to do in the us..

me: My dad and I will be visiting Baltimore Maryland, my uncle's twin daughters will be getting married and we would be representing the whole ***** family here in nigeria. my dads birthday will......(interrupts)

vo: for how many days
me: 2 weeks

vo: what do you do?
me: I work with ***** as a ******

vo: for how long
me: 6yrs 8months

vo: are u married
me: yes, with two lovely kids, girls actu.....(interrupts)

vo: what does ur wife do?
me: she is a physiotherapists, with Federal medical center a....(interrupts)

vo: have you ever travelled out of Nigeria?
me: yes, i was in ghana last year, I was also in sudan for .....(interrupts)

vo:how many days did u spend in sudan
me: 14days,

vo: types........unfortunately u do not qualify at the moment, this paper explains it all and i do hope u gt to spend ur holiday somewhere else.
me: #with a BIG smile, thank you.

ps...this is my second time of applying
lol ......gather all the document in your life , even the one you used in buying akara . print all your comment on nairaland . once VO ask you what do you do....... i nor talk oh .
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by LadyGuinivere: 7:39am On Sep 18, 2018
mrsbw:

Yes you will. No option to reschedule after that process
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by NothingDoMe: 9:58am On Sep 18, 2018
temmyt20:

me: My dad and I will be visiting Baltimore Maryland, my uncle's twin daughters will be getting married and we would be representing the whole ***** family here in nigeria. my dads birthday will......(interrupts)

vo: types........unfortunately u do not qualify at the moment, this paper explains it all and i do hope u gt to spend ur holiday somewhere else.
me: #with a BIG smile, thank you.

ps...this is my second time of applying
In Nigeria we attach a lot of importance to being a family representative but it holds little water as far as the US Embassy is concerned. What if you dont represent them in the US will the wedding not hold? Will the family discipline you by excommunication? Will the family disintegrate?

The VO was kind enough to tell you what we tell ourselves here in this forum. Go somewhere else for your vacation or just suspend your application until your ties are strong enough. Don't waste money needlessly. Families survive on that 50k in a month.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by temmyt20(m): 10:04am On Sep 18, 2018
NothingDoMe:
In Nigeria we attach a lot of importance to being a family representative but it holds little water as far as the US Embassy is concerned. What if you dont represent them in the US will the wedding not hold? Will the family discipline you by excommunication? Will the family disintegrate?

The VO was kind enough to tell you what we tell ourselves here in this forum. Go somewhere else for your vacation or just suspend your application until your ties are strong enough. Don't waste money needlessly. Families survive on that 50k in a month.
thanks
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Sage7(m): 11:54am On Sep 18, 2018
Opeblaqwell:

Bro, I'd suggest you ignore some responses.

Pick feedbacks from the main people wey sabi, not some trying to form woke with their responses.

Once again, Ignore!

(1) (2) (3) ... (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) ... (508)

Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) / General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.