Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:10 AM

USA Visit Visa Part 3 - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (1170635 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (508) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Kajolplus: 10:29pm On Oct 22, 2017
Dollarpee49:
hi roomies, please does anyone know the Lagos embassy e-mail address my friend can send the invitation letter aside the one he is going to send to me??

US Embassy email: support-nigeria@ustraveldocs.com

3 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 10:33pm On Oct 22, 2017
Dollarpee49:
hi roomies, please does anyone know the Lagos embassy e-mail address my friend can send the invitation letter aside the one he is going to send to me??
Invitation letters means nothing to the V.O and Embassy in short it carries no weight... it's only your ties that can convince the V.O

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by obasa19: 10:40pm On Oct 22, 2017
Kajolplus:
Obasa,
Let us ASSUME your agent PAID, BOOKED appointment and fill DS form WITHOUT submission.
Also, let us ASSUME you have RE-PAID another visa fee and you want to use it to start afresh. There is no cause for alarm IF you encouter (only when u want to book appointment) CLASH OF INFORMATION, you av no option than to contact embassy by email (support-nigeria@ustraveldocs.com). I can assure you, they would sort it out (though prepare a cogent reason for your case because most Nigerian applicants are seen as fraudsters).

I created a new profile with my personal email and password, I've also updated my profile including passport number and personal informations and monitoring for favorable date for appointment booking. There has been no CLASH of informations so far. Hope I'm free from the agent henceforth?

Thanks and God bless you real good.

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Dollarpee49: 10:40pm On Oct 22, 2017
Kajolplus:

US Embassy email: support-nigeria@ustraveldocs.com
thank you very much
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by obasa19: 10:45pm On Oct 22, 2017
seyewest:

The problem right now is this...
You won't be able to access your appointment page/profile but to get rid of the agent I will advice you to call the embassy and explain the situation to them and you will need to provide a new email address.... All this shouldn't be more than 3-4 days.

Thanks Seyewest.
I took the bold steps to create a new account wih my personal email and password, I've updated my profile including my passport number and there was no issues of clash of informations. I'm trying to schedule appointment now. Hope I'm free from the agent?

Thanks.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Kajolplus: 10:48pm On Oct 22, 2017
obasa19:

I created a new profile with my personal email and password, I've also updated my profile including passport number and personal informations and monitoring for favorable date for appointment booking. There has been no CLASH of informations so far. Hope I'm free from the agent henceforth?

Thanks and God bless you real good.

Your application process is ok and normal now. But for you to have done the above successfully, it has indicted your so-called fraudster (agent).
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by gbodsman: 11:24pm On Oct 22, 2017
hi everyone. please how much can someone budget to travel to new York including feeding,ticket,hotel and maybe some sight seen?
for 2 weeks thanks.urgent please
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by jboyjoel: 3:41am On Oct 23, 2017
Hello House,hope you all had a good weekend? please while filling D-160 form, at the point where one is required to upload his/her passport photograph, after uploading and a feedback prompted up saying the upload does not meet the standard requirement! though it uploaded. do i need to get a new photograph snapped and re-upload to get the standard required? Please clarify.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Kennyinusa(m): 6:42am On Oct 23, 2017
Dollarpee49:

thank you very much

I can see that you got two replies and said the courteous "Thank you" to one.

So that it will not be like no one told you.....I'd resound the "other" advice/reply!!!

No one will look at your document. Not the one you send to that email.....and not the one you will want to present at the embassy.

Go ahead and ignore this at your own peril.

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Kennyinusa(m): 6:44am On Oct 23, 2017
gbodsman:
hi everyone. please how much can someone budget to travel to new York including feeding,ticket,hotel and maybe some sight seen?
for 2 weeks thanks.urgent please

Someone can spend N1.5m to N10m depending on someone's taste and class.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Yesbody: 9:39am On Oct 23, 2017
obasa19:
Many thanks to the gurus on this thread, finally was able to complete reading from part 1, part 2 and on part 3 of this thread today. And I must say it's really overwhelming. You guys really rock.

Please I need you guys to assist me on the issues I'm having right now.

Before I stumbled on the first part of this thread three months ago, I have paid an 'agent' agent of credibility destruction for USA processing visa and documentations with my valid documents. After I read over 150 pages on part 1 and discovered I can do it on my own I immediately called the agent on the excuse of work tight schedules to purse every processing though he claimed to have paid my visa fee B1B2 cos I've already paid him sum of ₦110k.

Fast forward to last week since I'm well equipped on this great forum, I called and met with him to let him know I am no longer interested in traveling again and that he should only hand over the visa application bank slip to me and he shouldn't worry about the excess I've paid him. His countenance changed and was so furious but control himself cos I didn't ask him to give me the balance after payment of visa fee.

What he handed over to me was only login to ds-160 form with the security questions and answers on: 1} ds-160 number. 2} first 5 letters of my surname. 3} date of birth and 4} what city did you meet your spouse. I logged in into my ds-160 form with those informations he provided but found out that the agent just filled in lies contrary to my true informations I gave him outrighly but the form is yet to be completed and submit.

Now my questions.
1} Please is it possible for me to continue or ignore the filled ds-160 form and start a new one since it has not be submitted? If not possible how can I changed the ds-form security questions and answers so that the agent won't have access to it?

2} since he refused to release my bank slip to me and also claimed he already booked an appointment for me for Dec 7th. Can I ignore him with it and start afresh on my own paying for another visa application fee? Since I don't care about the lost money to him again to save my credibility from stain.

Lastly is it possible one booked appointment before submission of ds-form as the agent claimed

Please I need candid advice and opinions from the gurus. I really want to abide by the teachings on this forum to stand by the truth and the truth alone. But my worries are if this agent won't go ahead and manipulate my informations at my back. I don't care about the money I've wasted. What I want now is to protect my integrity not to start looking for ways to amend or redeem it later in the name of confession.

Thanks.

Please let us all kick against the use of an agent, let us give this information the widest spread do not use agent for ur visa processing

my case is similar to urs and i am not yet off from the agents trap, i don't just no how to get out from his trap rite now
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by DoNotBeAfraid: 9:54am On Oct 23, 2017
Just left with my white paper, 8am interview. Thanks to everyone for their advice. Transcript loading soon

7 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by DereI(f): 11:13am On Oct 23, 2017
DoNotBeAfraid:
Just left with my white paper, 8am interview. Thanks to everyone for their advice. Transcript loading soon

Congrats to you. Please share your profile too, i.e; single, married, etc

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by DereI(f): 11:14am On Oct 23, 2017
DoNotBeAfraid:
My interview and testimony coming very soon,

And indeed it came

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Sebastine1606(m): 11:46am On Oct 23, 2017
DoNotBeAfraid:
Congrats dear

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Rol3nd: 12:01pm On Oct 23, 2017
Good day fam,

Please everyone i want to ask if its possible for me to apply for a visitors visa if i already have a pending petion file for K-1 and what are the chances of getting it if its possible?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by rossybell(f): 12:20pm On Oct 23, 2017
Good day all gurus in the house....LadyG,Seywest and all prospective gurus,

May God continue to bless the work of your hands.

Please i will like to ask. Is it possible to still get an appointment for December ? We plan visiting the US this Xmas.
Also do i need to take any doc to gtb wen paying for Visa fee?

Thanks
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Kajolplus: 1:20pm On Oct 23, 2017
rossybell:

Please i will like to ask. Is it possible to still get an appointment for December ? We plan visiting the US this Xmas.

Thanks

(1) Someone that booked interview appointment yesterday got January 3 2018. So, if u book appointment today, u may still get January 3 or 4 2018. In other word, no Appoitment date in 2017
(2) you only need your intl passport to gtb wen paying for visa fee

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Mummyeric: 1:21pm On Oct 23, 2017
LagosNIV:
Feel free to apply with her, but please do not try to claim she is your child. Misrepresentation of any kind is bad and can lead to a lifetime ineligibility. This is doubly so if the misrepresentation is about a family relationship with a child. You don't want to appear to be a child smuggler.

Regards,

LagosNIV

Thanks a lot, I really do appreciate your swift response.

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by rossybell(f): 1:24pm On Oct 23, 2017
[color=#006600][/color]
Kajolplus:

(1) Someone that booked interview appointment yesterday got January 3 2018. So, if u book appointment today, u may still get January 3 or 4 2018. In other word, no Appoitment date in 2017
(2) you only need your intl passport to gtb wen paying for visa fee

Thanks Im super grateful
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Kajolplus: 1:57pm On Oct 23, 2017
Rol3nd:
Good day fam,

Please everyone i want to ask if its possible for me to apply for a visitors visa if i already have a pending petion file for K-1 and what are the chances of getting it if its possible?
An answer to your question is NO. It is not possible! "You can't eat your cake and have it".
Be patient until d outcome of your petition b4 making another move whatsoever to d embassy.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Princesskiki(f): 2:30pm On Oct 23, 2017
Hello house,

Please how do I go about getting an emergency interview date, and what's the earliest date I can get.

Thanks in advance.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Nobody: 2:37pm On Oct 23, 2017
Hello Rol3nd -

Yes, it is possible to apply for a tourist visa while you have a pending K-1 fiance visa petition, or even a IR1/CR1 spouse visa petition pending.
The officer who interviews you on the application for the tourist visa will need to make a determination as to whether or not you intend to immigrate on the tourist visa you are applying for or not. Note that a fiance or a spouse in the US are very strong ties to the US, so you will need to have equally compelling ties to Nigeria to be issued the visa. That said, I have issued tourist visas to people who have pending immigrant visa petitions, so it is not impossible.

Regards,

LagosNIV
Rol3nd:
Good day fam,

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by kessel: 3:00pm On Oct 23, 2017
good day gurus in the house
please do help me review this letter of sponsorship as i added somethings which i have never seen anywhere before,and give me a feedback if any correction.thanks

United States Consul
Visa Services
Consular Section, U.S. Embassy

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN;
RE: KESSEL
BLABLABLA limited agrees to pay all travel expenses for the above named person whom the company is sending along with the CEO(NAME) with passport number …………… as the representatives in the 2018 BLA BLA BLA CONVENTION holding in California, USA.
This sponsorship includes but not limited to round trip flight ticket, accommodation and feeding
This sponsorship will cover the traveler beginning 24th to 30th January 2018.
Please feel free to contact us for further clarification(s)
Thank you

Yours sincerely
-------------------
MD/CEO
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Kajolplus: 3:01pm On Oct 23, 2017
Princesskiki:
Hello house,

Please how do I go about getting an emergency interview date, and what's the earliest date I can get.

Thanks in advance.
There is no way of getting an emergency interview date.
The available date is first week of January 2018. No Appoitment date in 2017 anymore.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by obasa19: 3:18pm On Oct 23, 2017
Yesbody:

Please let us all kick against the use of an agent, let us give this information the widest spread do not use agent for ur visa processing

my case is similar to urs and i am not yet off from the agents trap, i don't just no how to get out from his trap rite now

That's pathetic though, but why are you still in his trap when you have all the genuine informations required to disgrace him out of your profile?

Or are you talking about the monetary aspect he refused to refund?

Less I forget, many folks will continue to fall a victim of fraudster agent like I did. People don't search for informations to get facts.

As for the person looking for appointment date in December, I think it's still possible if you can monitor the page in minutes. I was the one that posted the January 3rd date but I still got December 4th, 27th and 28th though I've not booked cos I'm yet to pay visa application fee.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by DereI(f): 3:20pm On Oct 23, 2017
rossybell:

Thanks

Yes. But book for Abuja
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Nobody: 3:21pm On Oct 23, 2017
Hello Princesskiki -

To request an emergency interview date please schedule an interview through the normal process, then you can log in to https://cgifederal.secure.force.com/?language=English&country=Nigeria and request an emergency date. You will need to provide informaiton justifying the emergency appointment. Your request will be reviewed by us and if approved, you will be contacted with a new date.

Regards,

LagosNIV
Princesskiki:
Hello house,

Thanks in advance.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Nobody: 3:32pm On Oct 23, 2017
Kajolplus:

An answer to your question is NO. It is not possible! "You can't eat your cake and have it".
Be patient until d outcome of your petition b4 making another move whatsoever to d embassy.
It is yes rather no. Someone who has a pending immigrant petition can also apply for a tourist visa. The VOs do grant visas as well. But you just have to prove home ties though.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by causedbytoyin(f): 3:41pm On Oct 23, 2017
Greetings house and salute to all the gurus! I have being a silent reader for a while now to gather some knowledge and information for my kid sister but unfortunately her visa was delpayed today at Lagos embassy. Transcript goes thus..
Vo:Good morning
sis: Good morning
vo: why are u visiting the us
sis: just for my annual vacation
vo:do you have an old pa:ssport (she noticed it's a new passport )
sis: yes
vo:are u here with it
sis: no
vo: what kind of job do you do
sis: I'm a business woman
vo: what kind if business
sis: I sell ladies and mens wears, shoe ties, wrist watches and bags. I have a branch in osogbo and one in akure..just a sales outlet
VO :are you married
sis: yes
vo: who is paying for your trip
sis: my husband is supporting me but i have my money
vo: what does your husband do
sis: he is an assistant sales manager with bleep bleep oil
vo: have you travelled outside Nigeria before
sis: just west African countries Ghana and Togo...
Next thing blue paper!
What went wrong in her interview please house and how soon can she re apply

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by rossybell(f): 4:39pm On Oct 23, 2017
[color=#006600][/color][quote author=DereI post=61697575]

Yes. But b7ook for Abuja[/quotb

Really? I just saw Lagos next available date. January 3rd 2018.

Please i can use one Account to book appointment for my spouse n i or He needs to open his on Account.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by rossybell(f): 4:47pm On Oct 23, 2017
[color=#006600][/color]
DereI:

Yes. But book for Abuja

Really? I just saw Lagos next available date. January 3rd 2018.

Please can i use one Account to book Visa appointment for my spouse & I or He needs to open his on Account?

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (508)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.