Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,176 members, 7,815,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

USA Visit Visa Part 3 - Travel (98) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (1172102 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (508) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by franklynx(m): 6:01am On Jan 25, 2018
Bro those relating to one's biographic details(age,marital status, and/or history of issues of inadmissibility thats the kind of lies u dont wanna tell especially if u once appplied with certain info(your initial biographic info stays in their database) and not info of whether your uncle or relative is or no longer in the United States....!! Just so you knw there are even some aspects of inadmissibility that can be pardoned/waived after a while such as fake documents and/or misrepresentation issues..!! Issues of espionage,terrorism,human trafficking cannot be pardoned... u hear bro

MamaOO:

Lies, no matter how minute will always find a way to catch up with you. If you do not know, lies are so hard to maintain, you have to keep telling lies over lies to cover up for one lie.

It’s on here that I read about someone that was denied renewal of a visa based on a lie that they told around 10years prior. People have been stripped of citizenships because they lied on their application or somewhere along the line. Before you lie, ask yourself “Is it worth it? Will I be okay suffering the consequences if I am eventually found out?” Peace.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by gemcn: 7:25am On Jan 25, 2018
franklynx:
Bro those relating to one's biographic details(age,marital status, and/or history of issues of inadmissibility thats the kind of lies u dont wanna tell especially if u once appplied with certain info(your initial biographic info stays in their database) and not info of whether your uncle or relative is or no longer in the United States....!! Just so you knw there are even some aspects of inadmissibility that can be pardoned/waived after a while such as fake documents and/or misrepresentation issues..!! Issues of espionage,terrorism,human trafficking cannot be pardoned... u hear bro

bros!

how can you say you have an uncle in the USA is your past application, and now you're saying its OK to say you don't have a relative in the new application, while your uncle is still residing in the USA?

that is one of the easiest information to confirm. automatic visa denial.

you're sounding like one of those ignorant agents.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by MamaOO: 7:46am On Jan 25, 2018
franklynx:

I give up! Smh. A lie is a lie, no matter what! Haba?! And we wonder why Nigeria is the way it is. We curse our leaders but given that same opportunity some people will do worse. Lord have mercy on that nation and her people. SMH
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by OmoBendel24: 8:52am On Jan 25, 2018
gemcn:

bros!

how can you say you have an uncle in the USA is your past application, and now you're saying its OK to say you don't have a relative in the new application, while your uncle is still residing in the USA?

that is one of the easiest information to confirm. automatic visa denial.

you're sounding like one of those ignorant agents.

Whew! My exact consternation....
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Saylawchar(m): 9:41am On Jan 25, 2018
hello house,

Please i tried filling my DS-160 now but to my surprise, i keep getting session time out even before completing the first page.... what could be the reason please? have printed more than 6 application id thinking i would complete it and then move on to submission before booking a date for interview. but the page keeps closing up right from first page.

pls help
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by gemcn: 10:07am On Jan 25, 2018
Saylawchar:
hello house,

Please i tried filling my DS-160 now but to my surprise, i keep getting session time out even before completing the first page.... what could be the reason please? have printed more than 6 application id thinking i would complete it and then move on to submission before booking a date for interview. but the page keeps closing up right from first page.

pls help

try using another browser and internet connection. preferably on a PC or laptop
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Coefficient(m): 11:03am On Jan 25, 2018
Morning Guys,

My colleague is having a bit of issue completing her application.

The column to fill in her salary is rejecting the values entered; it’s requesting for values between 0-9 as shown in the attached images.

Kindly assist with a way out.

Cc abujaniv Seyewest & co

Thanks

Modified: Problem solved!

Thanks
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by steph0627: 11:22am On Jan 25, 2018
Good morning,pls how can I book 4 appointment?i have paid for visa fees.thank u
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Torontoparrot(m): 11:36am On Jan 25, 2018
franklynx:

Don’t be fooled by al that.. things change from time to time your uncle don’t have to be in US all his life..!! He is no longer in the US ..!! Bro use your IQ.. (b)VO got no means of deciphering if he still in the US or not(/b) bro..!!
so so wrong info bro, they know who is in or is out of the US, your status and all. its on record in their system.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by LadyGuinivere: 12:10pm On Jan 25, 2018
franklynx:

Don’t be fooled by al that.. things change from time to time your uncle don’t have to be in US all his life..!! He is no longer in the US ..!! Bro use your IQ.. VO got no means of deciphering if he still in the US or not bro..!!
Errrrrm.. They have one powerful jazz called computers and data base... Ask your local dibia or ifa priest or Alfa. They also have their own versions o!
Hissssss. That's how the blind will be leading the blind with so much authority and the led will refuse to use the simple common sense God gave them

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by sugah: 12:22pm On Jan 25, 2018
steph0627:
Good morning,pls how can I book 4 appointment?i have paid for visa fees.thank u
Have you filled the DS-160 form?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by HRprof: 12:26pm On Jan 25, 2018
Enter the figure without comma or full stop e.g. Two hundred thousand Naira salary enter in figure 200000.

Coefficient:
Morning Guys,

The column to fill in her salary is rejecting the values entered; it’s requesting for values between 0-9 as shown in the attached images.

Kindly assist with a way out.

Thanks

Thanks

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Coefficient(m): 12:30pm On Jan 25, 2018
HRprof:
Enter the figure without comma or full stop e.g. Two hundred thousand Naira salary enter in figure 200000.

Yeah, figured it out.

Thanks �
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by suntai(f): 1:23pm On Jan 25, 2018
LadyG,
Good afternoon. Filling my DS 160 form please do I need to upload picture or I can submit passport pictures with the form for Dropbox?

Thanks
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Saylawchar(m): 1:56pm On Jan 25, 2018
oh i will try that then because i was using Safari browser on my laptop before, or can u pls suggest any better browser?

thanks.

gemcn:

try using another browser and internet connection. preferably on a PC or laptop
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 2:05pm On Jan 25, 2018
MamaOO:

I give up! Smh. A lie is a lie, no matter what! Haba?! And we wonder why Nigeria is the way it is. We curse our leaders but given that same opportunity some people will do worse. Lord have mercy on that nation and her people. SMH
He's not in Nigeria.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 2:06pm On Jan 25, 2018
Saylawchar:
hello house,

pls help
Delete your cookies and type www.ceac.state.gov to start all over again.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by OmoBendel24: 2:08pm On Jan 25, 2018
suntai:
LadyG,
Good afternoon. Filling my DS 160 form please do I need to upload picture or I can submit passport pictures with the form for Dropbox?

Thanks

You must upload picture before you submit the DS160 form. You will then add two of same passport photographs to all other requirements for Dropbox when submitting at DHL....
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by OmoBendel24: 2:10pm On Jan 25, 2018
Saylawchar:

oh i will try that then because i was using Safari browser on my laptop before, or can u pls suggest any better browser?

thanks.

Try Chrome....
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 2:11pm On Jan 25, 2018
LadyGuinivere:

Errrrrm.. They have one powerful jazz called computers and data base... Ask your local dibia or ifa priest or Alfa. They also have their own versions o!
Hissssss. That's how the blind will be leading the blind with so much authority and the led will refuse to use the simple common sense God gave them
I decided to stop arguing with him when he said from experience....
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Saylawchar(m): 2:48pm On Jan 25, 2018
will surely do that.. many thanks boss

seyewest:

Delete your cookies and type www.ceac.state.gov to start all over again.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Saylawchar(m): 3:20pm On Jan 25, 2018
more than grateful... hence, do i need to attach passport photograph when filling it and how do i add my family members to the form or will i fill a separate form for them?

OmoBendel24:

Try Chrome....
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by suntai(f): 4:10pm On Jan 25, 2018
OmoBendel24:

You must upload picture before you submit the DS160 form. You will then add two of same passport photographs to all other requirements for Dropbox when submitting at DHL....

Thanks Seyewest! I have two older kids in Uni outside Abuja I asked them to scan their passport pictures to me. Then I can upload. And you say it’s same passport I need to submit, they will need to send me the hard copies.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by ladylco: 4:11pm On Jan 25, 2018
Coefficient:
Morning Guys,

Kindly assist with a way out. In

Thanks

Thanks

She should try inputting the value in figures only without using any special characters. If challenge persist, she should contact support
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by ladylco: 4:20pm On Jan 25, 2018
suntai:

Thanks Seyewest! I have two older kids in Uni outside Abuja I asked them to scan their passport pictures to me. Then I can upload. And you say it’s same passport I need to submit, they will need to send me the hard copies.

They don't need to scan their pport pic to you just tell them to go to any photo studio to snap pport pic in USA visa application specification and ask the photographer to send them the soft to their phone via email, watsapp or Bluetooth; which they in turn will send to you via email or watsapp.

You will use the soft copies send to you to upload their photo accordingly on their respective apps.

You can then go to any photo studio close to you to print the pport in hard copies if the need be.

All the beat
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by suntai(f): 5:38pm On Jan 25, 2018
ladylco:

They don't need to scan their pport pic to you just tell them to go to any photo studio to snap pport pic in USA visa application specification and ask the photographer to send them the soft to their phone via email, watsapp or Bluetooth; which they in turn will send to you via email or watsapp.

You will use the soft copies send to you to upload their photo accordingly on their respective apps.

You can then go to any photo studio close to you to print the pport in hard copies if the need be.

All the beat

Thanks so much for this! It didn’t occur to me...been doing that for other docs. Grateful!!!
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by ladylco: 6:45pm On Jan 25, 2018
suntai:

Thanks so much for this! It didn’t occur to me...been doing that for other docs. Grateful!!!

The pleasure is mine
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by McKinzie: 9:15pm On Jan 25, 2018
Please does anyone know when the next interview abailable date is? Are there still dates in March?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Olusheee: 9:26pm On Jan 25, 2018
Hi everyone, I had my interview today at US Consulate in VI. The interview goes like this:

VO: Good morning
Me: Good morning and how are you?
VO: I am fine
VO: Your passport please
VO: Where are you going to in the US
Me: I am going to fox theater, in Redwood city, California to attend a conference for tech entrepreneur. The conference is organised by Startup Grind and google entrepreneur. The conference is for tech entrepreneur..............
VO: Wbat do you do?
Me: I work at bla bla company I founded in 2014. We are into so so so.
VO: How did you know about the conference..?
Me: My. Friend who attend the conference every year told me about it. He said the conference has helped me grow his business because he had learnt new techniques that he used for his company.
VO: Are you travelling with anyone
Me: No, I am going for a business trip so I am alone.
VO: Are you married?
Me: Yes I am married to a beautiful lady and we are blessed with two boys
VO : What does your wife do?
Me: She works at so so so bank in the HR department
VO : Does she has a visa too?
Me: No she does not
VO: Pick up your visa in this address after 3 day
Me: Thank you
Thanks guys, your contributions helped. I saw lots of blue and white papers flying around. Nust prepare yourself well enough before you go for the interview and prayer help too o. The lady before was asked for her bank statement and pay slip. The VO collected them and asked her be checking her email to know when she will be called after verifying her documents. I was surprised but I was not asked of any documents.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Teeboy22(m): 9:54pm On Jan 25, 2018
Olusheee:
Hi everyone, I had my interview today at US Consulate in VI. The interview goes like this:

Me: I am going to fox theater, in Redwood city, California to attend a conference for tech entrepreneur. The conference is organised by Startup Grind and google entrepreneur. The conference is for tech entrepreneur..............
VO: Wbat do you do?
Me: I work at bla bla company I founded in 2014. We are into so so so.
VO: How did you know about the conference..?
Me: My. Friend who attend the conference every year told me about it. He said the conference has helped me grow his business because he had learnt new techniques that he used for his company.
VO: Are you travelling with anyone
Me: No, I am going for a business trip so I am alone.
VO: Are you married?
Me: Yes I am married to a beautiful lady and we are blessed with two boys
VO : What does your wife do?
Me: She works at so so so bank in the HR department
VO : Does she has a visa too?
Me: No she does not
VO: Pick up your visa in this address after 3 day
Me: Thank you
Thanks guys, your contributions helped. I saw lots of blue and white papers flying around. Nust prepare yourself well enough before you go for the interview and prayer help too o. The lady before was asked for her bank statement and pay slip. The VO collected them and asked her be checking her email to know when she will be called after verifying her documents. I was surprised but I was not asked of any documents.

Congrats bro....More success stories in Jesus Name oo

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by gemcn: 1:39am On Jan 26, 2018
Olusheee:

Me: I am going to fox theater, in Redwood city, California to attend a conference for tech

congrats

did you have any previous travel history?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by steph0627: 7:10am On Jan 26, 2018
How can I book an appointment?i have paid for visa fee and I haven't fill my ds-160.thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (508)

Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.