Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,972 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:36 AM

Congrats Jaquan: Hottest Guy On Nairaland - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Congrats Jaquan: Hottest Guy On Nairaland (21534 Views)

6 Simple Ways Of Turning A Guy On / Meet The Richest Guy On Nairaland / Meet The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Go Down)

Re: Congrats Jaquan: Hottest Guy On Nairaland by yme1(f): 8:06pm On Mar 11, 2010
Pataki:

For some days now, I have been watching this noise making about hot this, hot that. Mschewwww.

I kept on wondering who this Jakard of a person is. Upon seeing his pic, I laughed to madness. I even thought he do be a drop dead handsome dude. The guy design face with rubbish facial hair? What is that all about? Is he Osama the second? Even Mutallab has got nothing with this Jakard picture.

And who says who is who here? Mschewww. . . .just another thread to while away the time.
jijijijijijij
i laugh in spanish and latino language grin grin grin
Re: Congrats Jaquan: Hottest Guy On Nairaland by platinumnk(f): 8:09pm On Mar 11, 2010
@ TOPIC
  grin grin grin
Re: Congrats Jaquan: Hottest Guy On Nairaland by Abekeade08(f): 8:09pm On Mar 11, 2010
Pataki, pls stop being a hater. Too bad I didn't save more of his pics when he put them up. The bobo is hot.
Re: Congrats Jaquan: Hottest Guy On Nairaland by platinumnk(f): 8:11pm On Mar 11, 2010
Abekeade08:

Pataki, pls stop being a hater. Too bad I didn't save more of his pics when he put them up. The bobo is hot.
Darling, check his profile, hopefully he will be here with more treats!

Are you going to the Nigerian Reunion? cheesy
Re: Congrats Jaquan: Hottest Guy On Nairaland by Kgdavid(m): 8:13pm On Mar 11, 2010
6 pages already?!?!? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked you girls are maniacs! smiley
Re: Congrats Jaquan: Hottest Guy On Nairaland by Mannylex(m): 8:14pm On Mar 11, 2010
Hehehe, , , Funny people.
Re: Congrats Jaquan: Hottest Guy On Nairaland by Abekeade08(f): 8:18pm On Mar 11, 2010
Hey sweetheart, I just saw his pics oh. Chinike meh, jacquan if I catch u ehn, Omo u go forget ur name. grin.                                Sweets,I need more info on the Naija reunion.
Re: Congrats Jaquan: Hottest Guy On Nairaland by platinumnk(f): 8:21pm On Mar 11, 2010
Kgdavid:

6 pages already?!?!? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked you girls are maniacs! smiley
grin grin

grin grin grin grin

Abekeade08:

Hey sweetheart, I just saw his pics oh. Chinike meh, jacquan if I catch u ehn, Omo u go forget your name. grin. Sweets,I need more info on the Naija reunion.

Chineke me- Abeke u have just killed me oooo, someone come and carry me ooo grin grin grin

its a gathering of the fine bobos and chicklas for a fun weekend,
Speed dating, parties, discussion sessoins, comedy,
I hope theyget Basket mouth grin

Its really fun, and the bobos come their to show out
You gotta come correct jo!

Last year it was in Vegas, and this year its in NY
and You know how they roll grin grin

http://nigerianreuniononline.com/?p=123

You should come you will enjoy it wink
Re: Congrats Jaquan: Hottest Guy On Nairaland by Pataki: 8:24pm On Mar 11, 2010
@ Abekeade,
I don't hate, I appreciate. A fine dude or a pretty babe, I would not hesistate to state it as it is. The Jakard dude is just OK. With that goat-like structure of facial hair, I pity the lady who scratches her face on his. That facial hair on his face is more than enough to compete with a sandpaper. Maybe other pictures are alright, but what I saw was just simply a dude contesting with Osama.

@ Sauron,
Essex girls are smoking! I don tire sef. . . .lol.

@ Plat,

Pls do not patronise me. I never expected this thread from you either. You are way above all this guy tripping mode. All is for fun right? Enjoy! Lol.
Re: Congrats Jaquan: Hottest Guy On Nairaland by Sauron1: 8:24pm On Mar 11, 2010
platinumnk:

I was in the 99 edition in Detroit.
I don't think they can make it buff like they used to back in the days.
Re: Congrats Jaquan: Hottest Guy On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:25pm On Mar 11, 2010
na wa oooh lipsrsealed
Re: Congrats Jaquan: Hottest Guy On Nairaland by Abekeade08(f): 8:26pm On Mar 11, 2010
For real Naija reunion is gonna be in NYC this year? Oh sh.it, let me start counting my shopping money. tongue Are u gonna be there, add me to yim, let's start stategizing on how we go kill dem die tongue
Re: Congrats Jaquan: Hottest Guy On Nairaland by platinumnk(f): 8:30pm On Mar 11, 2010
Pataki:

@ Abekeade,
I don't hate, I appreciate. A fine dude or a pretty babe, I would not hesistate to state it as it is. The Jakard dude is just OK. With that goat-like structure of facial hair, I pity the lady who scratches her face on his. That facial hair on his face is more than enough to compete with a sandpaper. Maybe other pictures are alright, but what I saw was just simply a dude contesting with Osama.

@ Sauron,
Essex girls are smoking! I don tire sef. . . .lol.

@ Plat,

Pls do not patronise me. I never expected this thread from you either. You are way above all this guy tripping mode. All is for fun right? Enjoy! Lol.

It is for fun, but for j is sexy tongue

and hes a nice guy, too smiley
I am a fan of beards grin

Abekeade08:

For real Naija reunion is gonna be in NYC this year? Oh sh.it, let me start counting my shopping money. tongue Are u gonna be there, add me to yim, let's start stategizing on how we go kill dem die tongue

For real, ayette is on board and Ebony is saving stacks, we was waiting for you to comeonline so we can look into a suite grin

~Sauron~:

I was in the 99 edition in Detroit.
I don't think they can make it buff like they used to back in the days.
over 11 years ago, I was a baby sad Sauron are u sure ure not 40
Re: Congrats Jaquan: Hottest Guy On Nairaland by platinumnk(f): 8:32pm On Mar 11, 2010
Abebe- my messenger is on my profile but my phone got wet so I wont be able to sign on till later embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Congrats Jaquan: Hottest Guy On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:33pm On Mar 11, 2010
platinumnk:

grin grin

grin grin grin grin

Chineke me- Abeke u have just killed me oooo, someone come and carry me ooo grin   grin grin

ooh yeah, I'll be there sherbet, beyond doubt
Re: Congrats Jaquan: Hottest Guy On Nairaland by Sauron1: 8:34pm On Mar 11, 2010
platinumnk:

but my phone got wet so I wont be able to sign on till later embarassed embarassed embarassed

Whatever made your fone wet.

platinumnk:

over 11 years ago, I was a baby  sad Sauron are u sure ure not 40

I am 65.
It just shows i have been rocking ever since whilst you were in pampers licking breastmilk.
Re: Congrats Jaquan: Hottest Guy On Nairaland by dayokanu(m): 8:39pm On Mar 11, 2010
but my phone got wet so I wont be able to sign on till later

So you use your fone for self servicing by putting it on vibrate mode?

For real, ayette is on board and Ebony is saving stacks, we was waiting for you to comeonline so we can look into a suite

Oya book me into the suite too
Re: Congrats Jaquan: Hottest Guy On Nairaland by platinumnk(f): 8:42pm On Mar 11, 2010
~Sauron~:

Whatever made your fone wet.

I am 65.
It just shows i have been rocking ever since whilst you were in pampers licking breastmilk.

Chia!!!
ummmm . . . I dont know how it got wet lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
65 ko 105 ni cheesy

ibkaye:

ooh yeah, I'll be there sherbet, beyond doubt

yaaaay! cant wait cheesy

dayokanu:

So you use your fone for self servicing by putting it on vibrate mode?

Oya book me into the suite too

lmaooooooo! you were complaining about flight tickets the other day are you sure you can hang?
lol and where is your spy camera lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Congrats Jaquan: Hottest Guy On Nairaland by Abekeade08(f): 8:45pm On Mar 11, 2010
Sauron and Dayo, y'all have dirty minds. My darling, I work for a luxury hotel chain, and I should be able to get us a luxury suite at a great rate. If that does not work out, I guess a couple girls can stay with moi.
Re: Congrats Jaquan: Hottest Guy On Nairaland by dayokanu(m): 8:46pm On Mar 11, 2010
lmaooooooo! you were complaining about flight tickets the other day are you sure you can hang?
lol and where is your spy camera

Dont worry anything that would get me in the same room with abekeade, ayettymama, ebonyeyes and you.

Sauron and Dayo, y'all have dirty minds. My darling, I work for a luxury hotel chain, and I should be able to get us a luxury suite at a great rate. If that does not work out, I guess a couple girls can stay with moi

And where would I stay? We can all either share the suite or your room.
Re: Congrats Jaquan: Hottest Guy On Nairaland by platinumnk(f): 8:52pm On Mar 11, 2010
Abekeade08:

Sauron and Dayo, y'all have dirty minds. My darling, I work for a luxury hotel chain, and I should be able to get us a luxury suite at a great rate. If that does not work out, I guess a couple girls can stay with moi.

See whats why I love you, can we invite j? grin grin grin

you know bbk's going to this too lipsrsealed

dayokanu:

Dont worry anything that would get me in the same room with abekeade, ayettymama, ebonyeyes and you.

And where would I stay? We can all either share the suite or your room.

too many ppl! grin grin grin
Re: Congrats Jaquan: Hottest Guy On Nairaland by Abekeade08(f): 8:55pm On Mar 11, 2010
Girls only and or/maybe Jaquan so can all finally mob him a.ss cheesy Dayo u ain't invited tongue
Re: Congrats Jaquan: Hottest Guy On Nairaland by dayokanu(m): 8:56pm On Mar 11, 2010
You dont have to invite me, I am the host.
Re: Congrats Jaquan: Hottest Guy On Nairaland by platinumnk(f): 8:59pm On Mar 11, 2010
Abekeade08:

Girls only and or/maybe Jaquan so can all finally mob him behind cheesy Dayo u ain't invited tongue

Girl my mind's filthy right now grin grin grin grin grin grin

dayokanu:

You dont have to invite me, I am the host.
tongue tongue tongue grin
Re: Congrats Jaquan: Hottest Guy On Nairaland by Abekeade08(f): 8:59pm On Mar 11, 2010
I know bbk won't miss this for the world. He can go hang with Rukky though. You just need to worry about flight tix, cos u got a place to stay in NYC. I love u too darling  kiss.  As for the Jaquan issue:what can I say, great minds think alike.
Re: Congrats Jaquan: Hottest Guy On Nairaland by platinumnk(f): 9:05pm On Mar 11, 2010
Abekeade08:

I know bbk won't miss this for the world. He can go hang with Rukky though. You just need to worry about flight tix, cos u got a place to stay in NYC. I love u too darling kiss. As for the Jaquan issue:what can I say, great minds think alike.

I couldnt say it better! See you in NYC! Im super excited! cheesy
Re: Congrats Jaquan: Hottest Guy On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:10pm On Mar 11, 2010
People will soon start doing e-marriage.
They probably will be having e-sex. Losers.
Re: Congrats Jaquan: Hottest Guy On Nairaland by jaybee3(m): 9:21pm On Mar 11, 2010
lol
Re: Congrats Jaquan: Hottest Guy On Nairaland by Abekeade08(f): 9:30pm On Mar 11, 2010
Ms bluediva, lighten up no one is a loser here. "Borrowing a word from jimiyke" we are just having fun with our male cantarpants. grin
Re: Congrats Jaquan: Hottest Guy On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:36pm On Mar 11, 2010
I see.
Don't want my sisters to hit menopause whilst stilll dreaming of Jackard cheesy
Re: Congrats Jaquan: Hottest Guy On Nairaland by jaquan(m): 9:40pm On Mar 11, 2010
i am flattered and terrified at the same time
like some peeps already mentioned, its all in good fun. grin grin

@youknowursefs

i will be driving down to the reunion from philly with some friends, its def gonna be fun. hopefully we get to meet u hotmamas, wink cheesy
Re: Congrats Jaquan: Hottest Guy On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:48pm On Mar 11, 2010
Is this the Jaquan?

You look exactly like my Ibo rice seller.
Don't be angry o, i was expecting a Trey Songz or Montell Jordan look-alike.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28)

The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating / What Is Your Most Awkward sexual Turn On / Ladies, Can You Truly Get Over Your Ex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.