Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:31 AM

Congrats Jaquan: Hottest Guy On Nairaland - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Congrats Jaquan: Hottest Guy On Nairaland (21533 Views)

6 Simple Ways Of Turning A Guy On / Meet The Richest Guy On Nairaland / Meet The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (28) (Go Down)

Re: Congrats Jaquan: Hottest Guy On Nairaland by maedan(f): 10:56pm On Mar 11, 2010
platinumnk:

Oh!! Tenk you, tenk you!! cheesy cheesy. But I don't deserve it, really I don't grin grin grin. But I'm glad you enjoyed my remix cheesy.
Re: Congrats Jaquan: Hottest Guy On Nairaland by ayettymama(f): 10:56pm On Mar 11, 2010
remember the first time i laid my eyes on JQ-C pix

all the ladies were beefing him

i was the first to confess Jesus is Lord!!!!

i couldnt deny it- they didnt want me to massage his ego- but i had to massageit!! hehehehehehe

kai 4got all abt my orries that nite!!!
Re: Congrats Jaquan: Hottest Guy On Nairaland by platinumnk(f): 11:00pm On Mar 11, 2010
maedan:

Oh!! Tenk you, tenk you!! cheesy cheesy. But I don't deserve it, really I don't grin grin grin. But I'm glad you enjoyed my remix cheesy.

yes oo, u captured his sexxy grin grin

@ayetty- i rememeber when I saw it, Chai
I fell down and I thanked Heavens for his marvelous doing.
the Guy is nice jare which is A+ in my book grin

I was getting off work And I couldnt drive straight, had to buy new pants grin
Re: Congrats Jaquan: Hottest Guy On Nairaland by ayettymama(f): 11:02pm On Mar 11, 2010
conffesions tyme!!!

kai

how i wish i was a fly on his bathroom wall!!!!!
Re: Congrats Jaquan: Hottest Guy On Nairaland by Abekeade08(f): 11:03pm On Mar 11, 2010
Tope I don admit sey stephen hot, just too young for my taste. @meadan, u still dey wait for the hating? It don start tey tey. What guys fail to realize though is that girls everywhere gather in groups of 2 or more to talk about boys, shopping, clothes e.t.c so what's wrong with us doing it on NL. Guys get over it, if u don't like what is posted here, don't click on the thread.
Re: Congrats Jaquan: Hottest Guy On Nairaland by ayettymama(f): 11:05pm On Mar 11, 2010
abeg platinu sign back in YM ive spent waaaay too much time here!
Re: Congrats Jaquan: Hottest Guy On Nairaland by maedan(f): 11:07pm On Mar 11, 2010
Abekeade08:

Tope I don admit sey stephen hot, just too young for my taste. @meadan, u still dey wait for the hating? It don start tey tey. What guys fail to realize though is that girls everywhere gather in groups of 2 or more to talk about boys, shopping, clothes e.t.c so what's wrong with us doing it on NL. Guys get over it, if u don't like what is posted here, don't click on the thread.

On a serious note though, you're right. It's very unbecoming of these guys. If they don't insult us, they insult the innocent nominee cheesy who certainly didn't solicit for our votes grin grin. But we hardly go on their own hottest-girl thread to cause any strife. I wonder why things are like that. And I thought girls were supposed to be the jealous, insecure and spiteful ones, not men undecided shocked grin.
Re: Congrats Jaquan: Hottest Guy On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:08pm On Mar 11, 2010
sad undecided :-x
Re: Congrats Jaquan: Hottest Guy On Nairaland by Abekeade08(f): 11:08pm On Mar 11, 2010
I am sure Jackie chans head must have exploded from all the hailing we have given him today oh.
Re: Congrats Jaquan: Hottest Guy On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:11pm On Mar 11, 2010
Re: Congrats Jaquan: Hottest Guy On Nairaland by platinumnk(f): 11:12pm On Mar 11, 2010
maedan:

On a serious note though, you're right. It's very unbecoming of these guys. If they don't insult us, they insult the innocent nominee cheesy who certainly didn't solicit for our votes grin grin. But we hardly go on their own hottest-girl thread to cause any strife. I wonder why things are like that. And I thought girls were supposed to be the jealous, insecure and spiteful ones, not men undecided shocked grin.

its because the have an ivsisble coochie inbetween their legs mehn grin grin grin

ayettymama:

conffesions tyme!!!

kai

ahahha Im signing in now!

hmmm my confession, I wish i was his calvin cl boxers grin grin
Re: Congrats Jaquan: Hottest Guy On Nairaland by ayettymama(f): 11:12pm On Mar 11, 2010
Abeke  can u imagine!!!

im even thinkin- the bobo has one luuuuuuucky gf!!!

maeden dnt mind them oo

they are obviously jealous and soo pathetic

this is the exact same thing they do- they even go as far as insulting the girls that do post thier photographs

then complain abt those who dont!- seriously dont understand these deranged guys

then when we do the same they complain?? dont mind the fools!
Re: Congrats Jaquan: Hottest Guy On Nairaland by platinumnk(f): 11:12pm On Mar 11, 2010
Abekeade08:

I am sure Jackie chans head must have exploded from all the hailing we have given him today oh.

which one?!! arent we saving it for new york?? grin grin grin
Re: Congrats Jaquan: Hottest Guy On Nairaland by Abekeade08(f): 11:15pm On Mar 11, 2010
Naija men, not jealous ke Naija men are the most jealous species of men I know. They are also serious attention seekers, anyway at the end of all the hating JAQUAN is still hot. No bad belle can change that fact.
Re: Congrats Jaquan: Hottest Guy On Nairaland by maedan(f): 11:19pm On Mar 11, 2010
Abekeade08:

Naija men, not jealous ke Naija men are the most jealous species of men I know. They are also serious attention seekers, anyway at the end of all the hating JAQUAN is still hot. No bad belle can change that fact.

True word.

ayettymama:

conffesions tyme!!!

kai

platinumnk:

hmmm my confession, I wish i was his calvin cl boxers grin grin

Since it's confession time, what would you say to the girl who'll wish to be his bar of soap shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin. I would have jokingly said me but emm. . . I don't want ayettymama's trouble ooo!! LOL>>.
Re: Congrats Jaquan: Hottest Guy On Nairaland by ayettymama(f): 11:21pm On Mar 11, 2010
platinu has already done it with wantin to be his boxers!!

chei!!!

bar of soap?? eh ehn so u can be rubbed in all those 'additinal places'??
Re: Congrats Jaquan: Hottest Guy On Nairaland by maedan(f): 11:23pm On Mar 11, 2010
ayettymama:

platinu has already done it with wantin to be his boxers!!

chei!!!

bar of soap?? eh ehn so u can be rubbed in all those 'additinal places'??

Lol. You dey fear? But even soap can melt and finish, and boxers can be changed. But a fly on the bathroom wall can observe forever to its heart's content grin.
Re: Congrats Jaquan: Hottest Guy On Nairaland by sagluva(f): 11:25pm On Mar 11, 2010
is jaquan on nl and does hehave pics on here?
Re: Congrats Jaquan: Hottest Guy On Nairaland by ayettymama(f): 11:28pm On Mar 11, 2010
u wan use money entice am

lolz erm yea search for him

oo maeden i like ur flow!!

oya stop talking! i dont want JQ-C to fall in love with ur quotes!
Re: Congrats Jaquan: Hottest Guy On Nairaland by Abekeade08(f): 11:30pm On Mar 11, 2010
Maedan, I like u jare. U are too smart grin
Re: Congrats Jaquan: Hottest Guy On Nairaland by ayettymama(f): 11:31pm On Mar 11, 2010
kai seriously maedn u must teach me sum lyrics!
Re: Congrats Jaquan: Hottest Guy On Nairaland by platinumnk(f): 11:31pm On Mar 11, 2010
Abekeade08:

Me too, girl smart jare grin grin

ayettymama:

oo maeden i like your flow!!

oya stop talking! i dont want JQ-C to fall in love with your quotes!

LOL, she can use her words, Ill use my lips grin grin
Re: Congrats Jaquan: Hottest Guy On Nairaland by ayettymama(f): 11:33pm On Mar 11, 2010
kai

so wetin i go use??
Re: Congrats Jaquan: Hottest Guy On Nairaland by platinumnk(f): 11:35pm On Mar 11, 2010
ayettymama:

kai

so wetin i go use??
mmmm, ure a fly heheheheh u can get into his secret places

I wanna be his bed he lays on, and his pillow massaging him while he sleeps smiley
Re: Congrats Jaquan: Hottest Guy On Nairaland by bluespice(f): 11:35pm On Mar 11, 2010
he's fine oh. . .
but
Re: Congrats Jaquan: Hottest Guy On Nairaland by maedan(f): 11:38pm On Mar 11, 2010
ayettymama:

kai

so wetin i go use??
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.

Abekeade08:

ayettymama:

kai seriously maedn u must teach me sum lyrics!
platinumnk:

Me too, girl smart jare grin grin

LOL, she can use her words, Ill use my lips grin grin

ROTF. Thanks, comrades cheesy cheesy cheesy.  But with a subject like jaquan, you know now. A girl will find it easy to be inspired.
ayettymama:

oo maeden i like your flow!!

oya stop talking! i dont want JQ-C to fall in love with your quotes!

Ok, ok. I will "hands off". But he only has eyes for you and platinumk anyway.  but I'm not worried cos I know he'll be in safe hands. All two pairs of them grin grin cheesy.
Re: Congrats Jaquan: Hottest Guy On Nairaland by ayettymama(f): 11:39pm On Mar 11, 2010
me i have some serious skills in . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .lemme not corrupt the virgins on this forum!!!!
Re: Congrats Jaquan: Hottest Guy On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:39pm On Mar 11, 2010
This is just too much. He's not all that. lipsrsealed
Re: Congrats Jaquan: Hottest Guy On Nairaland by TOPE20001(f): 11:42pm On Mar 11, 2010
stillwater:

This is just too much. He's not all that. lipsrsealed

we must have 3D glasses on cuz i dont see the brouhahaha either cheesy
he is just any regular cute brother undecided
Re: Congrats Jaquan: Hottest Guy On Nairaland by ayettymama(f): 11:46pm On Mar 11, 2010
i dont no why u gyals keep comin back to remind us??

we don hear u abi!
Re: Congrats Jaquan: Hottest Guy On Nairaland by bluespice(f): 11:46pm On Mar 11, 2010
TOPE2000!:

tongue
Re: Congrats Jaquan: Hottest Guy On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:48pm On Mar 11, 2010
TOPE2000!:

Abi o. For me, he won't even come near to cute. StephenP still takes it. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (28)

The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating / What Is Your Most Awkward sexual Turn On / Ladies, Can You Truly Get Over Your Ex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.