Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,856 members, 7,820,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** - Phones (125) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** (505893 Views)

Infinix Hot 6 Pro X608 Official Discussion Thread / TECNO Camon X/X Pro Official Discussion Thread / Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) ... (347) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by spartacus11(m): 3:48pm On Jul 21, 2019
Semtu:

Says an Infinix user grin

Go pray poverty commot for ur life, if you're busy making money u wont be a tout online, how much kobo does it add to ur bank account to dey form troll online.

Las las u go blame buhari if u nor fot chop

Go Get a fcckinnnn life
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by spartacus11(m): 3:50pm On Jul 21, 2019
Semtu:

No be poverty allow you buy infinix?

If you are rich, why no get an iPhone instead?.

Infinix and ur phone which one expenditure pass

Abi nor be ur poverty mindset dey make u cry foul say its too expensive

Chaiiiiiiii wen Infinix go buy ur phone change go remain self
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Semtu(m): 3:51pm On Jul 21, 2019
spartacus11:

Go pray poverty commot for ur life, if you're busy making money u wont be a tout online, how much kobo does it add to ur bank account to dey form troll online.

Las las u go blame buhari if u nor fot chop

Go Get a fcckinnnn life

Who is poor between the both of us?

A Samsung user or an infinix user?...

The fact that you'd ever even purchase an infinix phone means you are poor both mentally and financially grin

1 Like

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Semtu(m): 3:54pm On Jul 21, 2019
spartacus11:

Infinix and ur phone which one expenditure pass

Abi nor be ur poverty mindset dey make u cry foul say its too expensive

Chaiiiiiiii wen Infinix go buy ur phone change go remain self

@bolded Its expensive because you don't get value for the 50k spent grin

I don't expect you to understand my statements because of how poor your mode of reasoning is.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Semtu(m): 3:55pm On Jul 21, 2019
Imagine infinix users tagging others as "poor"

Wetin Musa no go see for gate? grin

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by spartacus11(m): 4:00pm On Jul 21, 2019
Semtu:

Who is poor between the both of us?

A Samsung user or an infinix user?...

The fact that you'd ever purchase an infinix phone means you are poor both mentally and financially grin

Show me one user of Galaxy A 70 or any Galaxy S9 to S10 users when buy their device new and not UK or US use when be troll online show me one

Then look at yourself and be ashamed

Its only a joblessness man that will be dat stupidddddddd don't worry since u want to be an online nuisance online when i launch my website u go come dey help me bring traffic i go create a forum for trolls like urself

I better start using una wasted energy to make money
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by spartacus11(m): 4:01pm On Jul 21, 2019
Semtu:

@bolded Its expensive because you don't get value for the 50k spent ; D

I don't expect you to understand my statements because of how poor your mode of reasoning is.

See am poor man thinking, poor man mentality how much for beer for mama emeka shop na person like u nor fit buy beer inside club for 2k

Go get a fvcckkking life
Go and make money and help ur low life
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Semtu(m): 4:12pm On Jul 21, 2019
spartacus11:

Show me one user of Galaxy A 70 or any Galaxy S9 to S10 users when buy their device new and not UK or US use when be troll online show me one

Then look at yourself and be ashamed

Its only a joblessness man that will be dat stupidddddddd don't worry since u want to be an online nuisance online when i launch my website u go come dey help me bring traffic i go create a forum for trolls like urself

I better start using una wasted energy to make money

Lmao, so you think everyone that uses Samsung always buys it second hand? grin.. That's the kind of mentality you have when it's only poor people you hang around with.

Hahaha, you wanna brag about being a web developer?... This guy doesn't even know I'm a programmer.. Now let me burst your bubbles, I write PHP and Phython... Website developing is something I do just for the fun of it.

And I am sure people that brag about little things like this don't even know the first thing about programming. You create websites using CMS and I'm very sure of it.

If you wanna learn one or two things. Hit me up and I'd tutor your a$$... Hahaha
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Semtu(m): 4:14pm On Jul 21, 2019
spartacus11:

See am poor man thinking, poor man mentality how much for beer for mama emeka shop na person like u nor fit buy beer inside club for 2k

Go get a fvcckkking life
Go and make money and help ur low life

As far as I can see, you are the only poor person here. Poor mentally and financially.

The fact that I can't spend 50k on a peace of trash is why you are ranting about 'poverty'

Even Dangote would never venture into a business that won't yield him profit. So why do you think I'll spend 50k on a mobile, and not get value for such money spent?
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Semtu(m): 4:17pm On Jul 21, 2019
Lmao, all these rants are looking comedic to me.

A Infinix user trying to form level, wtf. grin grin
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by spartacus11(m): 4:19pm On Jul 21, 2019
Semtu:

Lmao, so you think everyone that uses Samsung always buys it second hand? grin.. That's the kind of mentality you have when it's only poor people you hang around with.

Hahaha, you wanna brag about being a web developer?... This guy doesn't even know I'm a programmer.. Now let me burst your bubbles, I write PHP and Phython... Website developing is something I do just for the fun of it.

And I am sure people that brag about little things like this don't even know the first thing about programming. You create websites using CMS and I'm very sure of it.

If you wanna learn one or two things. Hit me up and I'd tutor your a$$... Hahaha

Programmers when dey busy write code na go get time to carry another person matta for head, na go get time the troll online

Programmers that are probably dey busy fixing bugs on their products, attending to clients requests na go get time dey form tecno trollll

Stay out of drugs igbo is bad for ur health
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by spartacus11(m): 4:21pm On Jul 21, 2019
Semtu:

As far as I can see, you are the only poor person here. Poor mentally and financially.

The fact that I can't spend 50k on a peace of trash is why you are ranting about 'poverty'

Even Dangote would never venture into a business that won't yield him profit. So why do you think I'll spend 50k on a mobile, and not get value for such money spent?

I can understand how joblessness can make you frustrated

U want help another man spend his 50k, can u be more jobless than this
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by spartacus11(m): 4:22pm On Jul 21, 2019
Semtu:

Them get level bcus their device go buy your device remain change go even dey self

And they don't help other people spend their money
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Semtu(m): 4:23pm On Jul 21, 2019
spartacus11:

Programmers when dey busy write code na go get time to carry another person matta for head, na go get time the troll online

Programmers that are probably dey busy fixing bugs on their products, attending to clients requests na go get time dey form tecno trollll

Stay out of drugs igbo is bad for ur health

What CMS do you use for your website development, wordpress or Joomla?.. Because like I said earlier you brain definitely can't carry any language.

Lmao, how long does it take me to reply messages on Nairaland? grin
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Semtu(m): 4:25pm On Jul 21, 2019
spartacus11:

I can understand how joblessness can make you frustrated

U want help another man spend his 50k, can u be more jobless than this

Lmao, pained a$$ infinix user.

I definitely can't help you spend your money, what I can do is advice you.

Whether you choose to heed it or not is up to you. And if you like rant from now till tomorrow, it doesn't change the fact that Infinix is a terrible mobile
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Semtu(m): 4:28pm On Jul 21, 2019
spartacus11:

Them get level bcus their device go buy your device remain change go even dey self

And they don't help other people spend their money

People like you can never succeed as a business man.

The fact that you don't consider "value" in whatever product you spend a dime on, shows how limited your reasoning is.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by spartacus11(m): 4:28pm On Jul 21, 2019
Semtu:

What CMS do you use for your website development, wordpress or Joomla?.. Because like I said earlier you brain definitely can't carry any language.

Lmao, how long does it take me to reply messages on Nairaland? grin

Why will you bother about the time it will take you to troll online when you have Buhari to blame for your failures

Time that is enough for you to write new codes or perfect a code you're still writing

Even if when the time come even free, time that u will use to learn something new online or share valuable life hack or your experience rather na to come troll Infinix user online

My broda u are jobless
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by spartacus11(m): 4:30pm On Jul 21, 2019
Semtu:

People like you can never succeed as a business man.

The fact that you don't consider "value" in whatever product you spend a dime on, shows how limited your reasoning is.

And a true business man will be busy facing his business growth or marketing his product

Building new bridges expanding his network and not to he forming troll online
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Semtu(m): 4:31pm On Jul 21, 2019
spartacus11:

Why will you bother about the time it will take you to troll online when you have Buhari to blame for your failures

Time that is enough for you to write new codes or perfect a code you're still writing

Even if when the time come even free, time that u will use to learn something new online or share valuable life hack or your experience rather na to come troll Infinix user online

My broda u are jobless

How does Buhari come into context?.. I'm not one of the retarded few in the country that blames the government for his failure.

And I'm not like you bro, I plan myself.
I have the time to do whatever I freaking want grin....
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by spartacus11(m): 4:31pm On Jul 21, 2019
Semtu:

Lmao, pained a$$ infinix user.

I definitely can't help you spend your money, what I can do is advice you.

Whether you choose to heed it or not is up to you. And if you like rant from now till tomorrow, it doesn't change the fact that Infinix is a terrible mobile

Is a terrible device dey did not use ur money to buy, dey did not ask for ur advice, dey didn't consult you

Na only joblessness go make u come carry dat mata for head
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by spartacus11(m): 4:33pm On Jul 21, 2019
Semtu:

How does Buhari come into context?.. I'm not one of the retarded few in the country that blames the government for his failure.

And I'm not like you bro, I plan myself.
I have the time to do whatever I freaking want grin....

And what u now do with the time is to Troll, online agbero and u think you're not madddddd like dis so. Yaba left is still very much open
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Semtu(m): 4:34pm On Jul 21, 2019
spartacus11:

And a true business man will be busy facing his business growth or marketing his product

Building new bridges expanding his network and not to he forming troll online

A good business man will never spend every second of his time thinking of a business strategies.

Even most businessmen goes for 2,3 months vacations.. And you expect me to use every second I have typing codes? grin

1 Like

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Semtu(m): 4:35pm On Jul 21, 2019
spartacus11:

Is a terrible device dey did not use ur money to buy, dey did not ask for ur advice, dey didn't consult you

They didn't consult me, good!!

I believe you know what's called "freedom of speech"... I can air my view on any f**king thing I come across .
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Semtu(m): 4:37pm On Jul 21, 2019
spartacus11:

And what u now do with the time is to Troll, online agbero and u think you're not madddddd like dis so. Yaba left is still very much open

Lmao, only Infinix users will see it as "Trolls".

Every other sensible person out there will see it as me giving my reviews and expressing my grievances on how terrible the "Transsion" brand is
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by drjprince: 4:38pm On Jul 21, 2019
spartacus11:

I expected more from your profile bro undecided
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by spartacus11(m): 4:38pm On Jul 21, 2019
Semtu:

A good business man will never spend every second of his time thinking of a business strategies.

Even most businessmen goes for 2,3 months vacations.. And you expect me to use every second I have typing codes? grin

Neither do i expect u to use you vacation to be doing agbero online

Who goes to vacsti and all he does is online bully and troll, is dat one vacation oga

We go chat later let me go tidy some show first
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Semtu(m): 4:39pm On Jul 21, 2019
spartacus11:

Neither do i expect u to use you vacation to be doing agbero online

Who goes to vacsti and all he does is online bully and troll, is dat one vacation oga

We go chat later let me go tidy some show first

Everyone does what's best for him.

Why should you tell me what to do with my free time? undecided

1 Like

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Itzneowizy(m): 5:10pm On Jul 21, 2019
Is that the only complaint you saw shocked...they are many

At the end of the day i still solved all ish by me self and used my phone in peace.
.looking for my mentions....nah...won't get em....Spartacus11.......you for leave the jobless peeps alone oo....there are better tins to do aside e wars with these keyboard warriors with comprehension issues
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Ibrahimeemaan(m): 6:17pm On Jul 21, 2019
drjprince:
I think it is a useless device grin

Use(What)??...

You are mistaking...
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 6:42pm On Jul 21, 2019
Semtu:

No be poverty allow you buy infinix?

If you are rich, why not get an iPhone instead?.

Poverty + foolishness actually grin, because there are other budget phones you could have gotten without having to suffer from unnecessary Ads
That's the point bros
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 6:43pm On Jul 21, 2019
Semtu:

grin grin
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by drjprince: 6:52pm On Jul 21, 2019
atheistandproud:

Nothing dey make me laff pass the PES players who are flyinoninown while playing soccer. Or the phone being used as ringboiler while playing PUBG

grin grin grin grin grin
some players were even teleporting self grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) ... (347) (Reply)

Free Blackberry Unlocking Codes (NOT BLACKBERRY 10 DEVICES) / Airtel Bb Plan On Android / Can Nokia Asha 200 Download Whatsapp?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.