Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,113 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** - Phones (127) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** (504617 Views)

Infinix Hot 6 Pro X608 Official Discussion Thread / TECNO Camon X/X Pro Official Discussion Thread / Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) ... (347) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by drjprince: 7:13am On Jul 23, 2019
jboixxx:
Should you need an affordable and reliable:
*Memory cards,
*OTG drives (MicroUSB and Type C),
*OTG adapters (Type C or MicroUSB),
*USB cables (Type C/MicroUSB) and
*Charging adapters (10w/18w -single or Dual ports chargers)
Holla at https:///2349068604921 See my advert thread for availability status, price list and pictures.

Thanks.
oga cool
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Chuksteric(m): 8:16am On Jul 23, 2019
drjprince:
my guy with s4 yesterday felt like crying bro,he didnt tell me before buying ordinary dream league phone dey hang,he now knows what I meant by infinix/tecno are useless devices
I went to cut my hair yesterday too and was playing asphalt 9 .. this guy with note 6 came to collect it.. I told him that his phone might not play it well.. The guy went on and on about how that was infinix best phone.. I sent it to him and set it on medium graphic grin grin grin ... I was just laughing as he was struggling

2 Likes

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by drjprince: 8:19am On Jul 23, 2019
Chuksteric:
I went to cut my hair yesterday too and was playing asphalt 9 .. this guy with note 6 came to collect it.. I told him that his phone might not play it well.. The guy went on and on about how that was infinix best phone.. I sent it to him and set it on medium graphic grin grin grin ... I was just laughing as he was struggling
the dont know what is going on grin
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Chuksteric(m): 8:33am On Jul 23, 2019
drjprince:
the dont know what is going on grin
I swear.. he quit the game and continued with his pen on the screen.. zamfara Samsung note 9 ... I'm tired of telling people the truth.. they should live with their own truth
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by drjprince: 8:54am On Jul 23, 2019
Chuksteric:
I swear.. he quit the game and continued with his pen on the screen.. zamfara Samsung note 9 ... I'm tired of telling people the truth.. they should live with their own truth
thats how one guy was comparing his infinix hot 6x with my redmi k20 pro, nothing musa no go see for gate grin
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Ayebaeapretai(f): 10:28am On Jul 23, 2019
Shibbi:
Someone should help.
My Infinix hot 6 Pro doest share Internet connection with any other device. If I on my hot-spot, other devices can connect but wouldn't browse. How do I fix this
check your hotspot preferences.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by phonedaddy: 10:35am On Jul 23, 2019
ddjay:

It's working, itzneowizy is leaving infinix finally, see him on nokia thread pricing and planning to buy nokia x6 4/64gb from henry007 see him here https://www.nairaland.com/4979911/nokia-thread-3.1-plus-4.2/81#80516709
Itzneowizy we welcome you (in anticipation) to the quality section of the mobile world, you are leaving the thrash to a 5 bedroom duplex and will drive a range rover, s500 and a Bentley, spartacus11 spell has finally failed and as for phonedaddy and phonton3106 keeping using rubbish, itzneowizy will soon be a big guy
Do you suffer personality disorders ? or what exactly is your problem ?
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by okaforlaw(m): 10:38am On Jul 23, 2019
my infinix hot S3 X622 fell inside water, i removed it immediately cleaned unscrewed it and used toothbrush dipped in methylated spirit to clean it. when i coupled back my phone the phone was working but the lcd backlight is no longer working. i have gone to technician i was told the port where the screen is attached to the panel is spoilt and can't be change, they said the only option is to change the screen and the panel i bought the a new screen but could not get the panel. i took the phone to calcare they charged me #39,000. the said they are going to replace the panel and the screen(even though i have bought a new screen which they claim they will not use). please i need help. can i still fix the phone? where can i get the panel? i really need to fix it
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by paulphilip1980: 1:04pm On Jul 23, 2019
drjprince:
thats how one guy was comparing his infinix hot 6x with my redmi k20 pro, nothing musa no go see for gate grin

serioulsly king k20pro vs infinix hot trash 6x
what was he thinking
even phantom 9 doesnt cut it
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by michealdeco: 1:07pm On Jul 23, 2019
Chuksteric:
I highly doubt this
Even the Helio p23 plays asphalt 9 well on medium graphics

Unless Infinix didn't optimise the mtk6765 well
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by michealdeco: 1:10pm On Jul 23, 2019
ddjay:

It's working, itzneowizy is leaving infinix finally, see him on nokia thread pricing and planning to buy nokia x6 4/64gb from henry007 see him here https://www.nairaland.com/4979911/nokia-thread-3.1-plus-4.2/81#80516709
Itzneowizy we welcome you (in anticipation) to the quality section of the mobile world, you are leaving the thrash to a 5 bedroom duplex and will drive a range rover, s500 and a Bentley, spartacus11 spell has finally failed and as for phonedaddy and phonton3106 keeping using rubbish, itzneowizy will soon be a big guy
he will be shamed at last
After using all his meagre data to defend Infinix

Lesson is never be loyal to any brand grin grin

He should've continued with them and perhaps they'll make him transsion nairaland CEO
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Itzneowizy(m): 1:54pm On Jul 23, 2019
undecided....never knew people could be dis jobless....
One of them is actually saying using non transsion is equivalent to being a big boy...imagine your perception of life....shame on you...i've told you to get a life..you won't listen the other jobless minions don't even know how irrelevant they are...you see me asking for location means i want to change phone....Oga keep monitoring....you might stumble on a job opportunity posted by me..then u can get a life
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by drjprince: 2:04pm On Jul 23, 2019
paulphilip1980:

serioulsly king k20pro vs infinix hot trash 6x
what was he thinking
even phantom 9 doesnt cut it
na laugh want kill me grin grin
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by phonedaddy: 2:49pm On Jul 23, 2019
michealdeco:

He should've continued with them and perhaps they'll make him transsion nairaland CEO
i just posted something about infinix again, go get your leprous fingers over there and sprew your usual brain farts.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by jboixxx: 3:00pm On Jul 23, 2019
drjprince:
oga cool
Thanks, boss mi
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by jboixxx: 3:01pm On Jul 23, 2019
drjprince:
He's there to see everything o
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by drjprince: 3:10pm On Jul 23, 2019
jboixxx:

Thanks, boss mi
I go like patronize you,na you be the only legit person I never patronise yet cool
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by jboixxx: 3:13pm On Jul 23, 2019
okaforlaw:
my infinix hot S3 X622 fell inside water, i removed it immediately cleaned unscrewed it and used toothbrush dipped in methylated spirit to clean it. when i coupled back my phone the phone was working but the lcd backlight is no longer working. i have gone to technician i was told the port where the screen is attached to the panel is spoilt and can't be change, they said the only option is to change the screen and the panel i bought the a new screen but could not get the panel. i took the phone to calcare they charged me #39,000. the said they are going to replace the panel and the screen(even though i have bought a new screen which they claim they will not use). please i need help. can i still fix the phone? where can i get the panel? i really need to fix it
I don't know much about infinix But why don't you sell the device to buy another or just open a thread if you can get someone willing to sell a screen? Some technicians do sell the screen and should be way cheaper than Calcare tag.

Hmmmm....39k For a screen of 60k phone shocked Xiaomi Redmi K20pro wey cost over 128k sef, it's screen is just 47k. Calcare na something else.

1 Like

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by jboixxx: 3:14pm On Jul 23, 2019
drjprince:
I go like patronize you,na you be the only legit person I never patronise yet cool
We dey here, my oga.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by okaforlaw(m): 3:22pm On Jul 23, 2019
jboixxx:

I don't know much about infinix But why don't you sell the device to buy another or just open a thread if you can get someone willing to sell a screen? Some technicians do sell the screen and should be way cheaper than Calcare tag.

Hmmmm....39k For a screen of 60k phone shocked Xiaomi Redmi K20pro wey cost over 128k sef, it's screen is just 47k. Calcare na something else.

its not just the screen that's 39k its plus the panel
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by michealdeco: 3:32pm On Jul 23, 2019
phonedaddy:
i just posted something about infinix again, go get your leprous fingers over there and sprew your usual brain farts.

just beg me to go over to the thread and view it

I might take Pity on you and consider you
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by jboixxx: 3:32pm On Jul 23, 2019
okaforlaw:
its not just the screen that's 39k its plus the panel
Oh! True that. Bros, if I were you, I'll go buy another phone.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Chuksteric(m): 5:09pm On Jul 23, 2019
michealdeco:
I highly doubt this
Even the Helio p23 plays asphalt 9 well on medium graphics

Unless Infinix didn't optimise the mtk6765 well
Lol... Do you have any proof or you're planning on getting a Helio p23 device??
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 5:42pm On Jul 23, 2019
michealdeco:

grin grin oh my
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 5:43pm On Jul 23, 2019
phonedaddy:
Do you suffer personality disorders ? or what exactly is your problem ?
Guy relax, people have stopped insults long ago, try and be clean
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 5:49pm On Jul 23, 2019
Itzneowizy:
undecided....never knew people could be dis jobless....
One of them is actually saying using non transsion is equivalent to being a big boy...imagine your perception of life....shame on you...i've told you to get a life..you won't listen the other jobless minions don't even know how irrelevant they are...you see me asking for location means i want to change phone....Oga keep monitoring....you might stumble on a job opportunity posted by me..then u can get a life
Guy don't be ashamed of where you are coming from (infinix), just get the device and quietly enjoy it, Nokia is very good, x6 in particular has a positive review, so go on and buy it

1 Like

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by atheistandproud(m): 5:55pm On Jul 23, 2019
ddjay:

Guy relax, people have stopped insults long ago, try and be clean

I don't understand why in this day and age people descend to gutter level to defend a position. No one has insulted anyone here.

The point is Infinix is crap!!! Even the Zero and S4 that was overhyped is terrible.

Processors are bad, UI is ad ridden, optimization is poor, phone cannot perform simple tasks. Problems everyday.

I'm rocking my RN7. Not a single issue. This is not to insult anyone but to save people from making a terrible mistake with their hard-earned money.

Chose Umidigi, Tecno sef too, LG, Samsung, Xiaomi, Nokia and any other good brand that offers value for money.

Maybe one day when enough people boycott Infinix, they'll wake up and do the right thing.

2 Likes

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by atheistandproud(m): 6:00pm On Jul 23, 2019
Stop insults and face the topic at hand. Let's be intellectually honest.

Many people are tech blind and are in darkness like I once was. We shall liberate them one by one.

Hope you see Tecno Phantom 9? Once upon a time, it sold for 120k. Rubbish for 120k? Now it sells for 70k. If we don't talk, it'll not be better for us. Don't continue to live in ignorance. May it be good for all of us.

1 Like

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Itzneowizy(m): 6:19pm On Jul 23, 2019
Awon keyboard warriors... grin...be flexing your muscles with your keypads....nobody cares about those long epistles...you people decided to place RN7 side by side S4.....is Rn7 better ?..yes...did they buy It?...No!!...it's simple....move ON........nobody gives a bleeping 4uk

It's a matter of preference.....no be your biz
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 7:08pm On Jul 23, 2019
atheistandproud:

I don't understand why in this day and age people descend to gutter level to defend a position. No one has insulted anyone here.

The point is Infinix is crap!!! Even the Zero and S4 that was overhyped is terrible.

Processors are bad, UI is ad ridden, optimization is poor, phone cannot perform simple tasks. Problems everyday.

I'm rocking my RN7. Not a single issue. This is not to insult anyone but to save people from making a terrible mistake with their hard-earned money.

Chose Umidigi, Tecno sef too, LG, Samsung, Xiaomi, Nokia and any other good brand that offers value for money.

Maybe one day when enough people boycott Infinix, they'll wake up and do the right thing.
Exactly
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 7:12pm On Jul 23, 2019
atheistandproud:

My brother itzneowizy phoneddaddy are e-ak47 attackers, they dont understand intellectual engagement, they just abuse, see itzneowizy comments above, and am surprised spartacus11 has not come here to abuse us, it's like he arranging a massive attack
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by drjprince: 7:48pm On Jul 23, 2019
jboixxx:

He's there to see everything o
I see what you did there grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) ... (347) (Reply)

Free Blackberry Unlocking Codes (NOT BLACKBERRY 10 DEVICES) / Airtel Bb Plan On Android / Can Nokia Asha 200 Download Whatsapp?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.