Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,316 members, 7,811,944 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:23 AM

***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** - Phones (126) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** (502577 Views)

Infinix Hot 6 Pro X608 Official Discussion Thread / TECNO Camon X/X Pro Official Discussion Thread / Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) ... (347) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by drjprince: 6:52pm On Jul 21, 2019
Ibrahimeemaan:

Use(What)??...

You are mistaking...
mistaken that infinix/tecno are useless devices or how abeg?
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ChuckKingston(m): 7:52pm On Jul 21, 2019
JUST SENT FROM THE USA;
LG G5 4GB RAM, 32GB INTERNAL MEMORY, Snapdragon 820, original follow come battery, phone is super fast without a single lag..
Condition: MINT and super clean.
Everything works very perfect. No single fault.
Selling at a GIVE AWAY PRICE: 33K.
Contact me if interested: 08177098629(WhatsApp), 0808633440
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Fommz: 8:42pm On Jul 21, 2019
Infinix Zero 5 and zero 5 Pro for sale
Contact 09090938875
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Chuksteric(m): 8:53pm On Jul 21, 2019
All this trolling is.now becoming toxic.. that's by the way!! I knew infinix will still try to find a way to get back their money.. normally the S4 won't cost Less than 70k ... They are trying to sell it a little cheaper with lots of ads on a mediocre chipset... I feel infinix doesn't set their priorities!! Why spend hundreds of millions on a brand ambassador and useless promotional trips when you can use the money to improve the quality of your products?

1 Like

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Semtu(m): 9:01pm On Jul 21, 2019
Chuksteric:
All this trolling is.now becoming toxic.. that's by the way!! I knew infinix will still try to find a way to get back their money.. normally the S4 won't cost Less than 70k ... They are trying to sell it a little cheaper with lots of ads on a mediocre chipset... I feel infinix doesn't set their priorities!! Why spend hundreds of millions on a brand ambassador and useless promotional trips when you can use the money to improve the quality of your products?

@bolded.. What are you even saying?... The s4 shouldn't cost less than 70k?? undecided Does that statement sound right to you?

The phone doesn't even worth the 50k its priced at undecided
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Chuksteric(m): 9:15pm On Jul 21, 2019
Semtu:

@bolded.. What are you even saying?... The s4 shouldn't cost less than 70k?? undecided Does that statement sound right to you?

The phone doesn't even worth the 50k its priced at undecided
until recently how much was the note 5? I bought the Tecno CX for 75k .. these companies are angry with the competition... I'm not saying it's right for the price, I'm just saying that they are trying to adjust and still trying to get back as much with the ads... The S4 for me shouldn't be more than 45k
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 9:59pm On Jul 21, 2019
Chuksteric:
until recently how much was the note 5? I bought the Tecno CX for 75k .. these companies are angry with the competition... I'm not saying it's right for the price, I'm just saying that they are trying to adjust and still trying to get back as much with the ads... The S4 for me shouldn't be more than 45k
That's what I noticed too, they are trying to use ads to get their money back, what a shallow mentality
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Chuksteric(m): 10:09pm On Jul 21, 2019
ddjay:

That's what I noticed too, they are trying to use ads to get their money back, what a shallow mentality
I think that's why they left the android one project for their cheetah.. lol they're really cheating
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Mizik(m): 12:44am On Jul 22, 2019
ddjay:

Leave that one there, just sell that poo of a phone called s4 and bury your infinix plans and contact this guy mizik https://www.nairaland.com/5165928/galaxy-series-thread/26#80410418 on the samsung A series thread for a Samsung so that you can rest from all these complains
tanks for the mention..i appreciate it wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by atheistandproud(m): 2:16am On Jul 22, 2019
Chuksteric:

The toxicity is due to Infinix stalwarts on the thread who instead of admitting that the OEM they support isn't perfect, resort to gutter practices by hurling cheap insults desperately trying to draw people's attention away from the matter at hand.

2 Likes

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by jboixxx: 4:05am On Jul 22, 2019
Should you need an affordable and reliable:
*Memory cards,
*OTG drives (MicroUSB and Type C),
*OTG adapters (Type C or MicroUSB),
*USB cables (Type C/MicroUSB) and
*Charging adapters (10w/18w -single or Dual ports chargers)
Holla at https:///2349068604921 See my advert thread for availability status, price list and pictures.

Thanks.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by micstarboi: 9:22am On Jul 22, 2019
XFrozen:
Post here

1.Whatever problem you come across in your Infinix phone
2. Product Suggestions

We are always happy to help you,

Unlock my phone that's asking for a Google account, which I don't know because I bought it on the streets?
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Ayebaeapretai(f): 9:58am On Jul 22, 2019
You guys are back cheesy cheesy
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Youngsenate1993(m): 10:05am On Jul 22, 2019
Fommz:
Infinix Zero 5 and zero 5 Pro for sale Contact 09090938875
Price nd location
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Youngsenate1993(m): 10:09am On Jul 22, 2019
micstarboi:

Unlock my phone that's asking for a Google account, which I don't know because I bought it on the streets?
Lols make them no run u street oh
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 4:26pm On Jul 22, 2019
See how things are, itzneowizy I suggest eighter redmi 7 or Samsung Galaxy a20, other non transsion suggestions will follow, but I really feel your pains, accept condolences, infinix is seriously dealing with you but instead of porting as you have suggested you allow spartacus11 to deceive you on how good infinix is, he uses Samsung a70, you and him nobi mates oh (as per phones)
http://www.infinix.club/forum/810/1320890
http://www.infinix.club/forum/810/1306285
Chai I laugh almost faint when someone commented about seeing maggi ads grin grin grin

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Fommz: 7:19pm On Jul 22, 2019
Zero 5 pro
128Gb
6gb ram
Lagos

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by drjprince: 8:56pm On Jul 22, 2019
ddjay:
See how things are, itzneowizy I suggest eighter redmi 7 or Samsung Galaxy a20, other non transsion suggestions will follow, but I really feel your pains, accept condolences, infinix is seriously dealing with you but instead of porting as you have suggested you allow spartacus11 to deceive you on how good infinix is, he uses Samsung a70, you and him nobi mates oh (as per phones)
Chai I laugh almost faint when someone commented about seeing maggi ads grin grin grin
my man cool

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 9:17pm On Jul 22, 2019
drjprince:
my man cool
Yes boss, I hail you sir
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by atheistandproud(m): 9:39pm On Jul 22, 2019
ddjay:

Maggi? Oh my goodness. I am in sifia pains right now.

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 9:47pm On Jul 22, 2019
drjprince:
my man cool
It's working, itzneowizy is leaving infinix finally, see him on nokia thread pricing and planning to buy nokia x6 4/64gb from henry007 see him here https://www.nairaland.com/4979911/nokia-thread-3.1-plus-4.2/81#80516709
Itzneowizy we welcome you (in anticipation) to the quality section of the mobile world, you are leaving the thrash to a 5 bedroom duplex and will drive a range rover, s500 and a Bentley, spartacus11 spell has finally failed and as for phonedaddy and phonton3106 keeping using rubbish, itzneowizy will soon be a big guy
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Itzneowizy(m): 10:52pm On Jul 22, 2019
Monitoring spirits....it's like as if your opinions mean anything whereas they are as inconsequential as they get....keep it up cool

Non of this sh1t is my prob
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by atheistandproud(m): 11:02pm On Jul 22, 2019
ddjay:

It's working, itzneowizy is leaving infinix finally, see him on nokia thread pricing and planning to buy nokia x6 4/64gb from henry007 see him here https://www.nairaland.com/4979911/nokia-thread-3.1-plus-4.2/81#80516709
Itzneowizy we welcome you (in anticipation) to the quality section of the mobile world, you are leaving the thrash to a 5 bedroom duplex and will drive a range rover, s500 and a Bentley, spartacus11 spell has finally failed and as for phonedaddy and phonton3106 keeping using rubbish, itzneowizy will soon be a big guy

Abi. At least he has seen the light.

Infinix fans rn be like

1 Like

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Shibbi(m): 11:07pm On Jul 22, 2019
Someone should help.
My Infinix hot 6 Pro doest share Internet connection with any other device. If I on my hot-spot, other devices can connect but wouldn't browse. How do I fix this
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by jboixxx: 1:53am On Jul 23, 2019
ddjay don turn to monitoring spirit o. Chai!
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by GozieAchara(m): 5:34am On Jul 23, 2019
Please how can i turn on the network speed to display on my infinix smart 3 plus?
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 6:33am On Jul 23, 2019
jboixxx:
ddjay don turn to monitoring spirit o. Chai!
grin and am the reason the guy is sporting na
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by drjprince: 6:36am On Jul 23, 2019
ddjay:

he doesnot have a choice now he will know what a phone feels like
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 6:37am On Jul 23, 2019
drjprince:
he doesnot have a choice now he will know what a phone feels like
Yes o
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by drjprince: 6:45am On Jul 23, 2019
ddjay:

Yes o
my guy with s4 yesterday felt like crying bro,he didnt tell me before buying ordinary dream league phone dey hang,he now knows what I meant by infinix/tecno are useless devices
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 6:48am On Jul 23, 2019
drjprince:
my guy with s4 yesterday felt like crying bro,he didnt tell me before buying ordinary dream league phone dey hang,he now knows what I meant buy infinix/tecno are useless devices
A beg help am sell the tin and suggest better phone for the guy
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by drjprince: 7:12am On Jul 23, 2019
ddjay:

A beg help am sell the tin and suggest better phone for the guy
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) ... (347) (Reply)

Free Blackberry Unlocking Codes (NOT BLACKBERRY 10 DEVICES) / Airtel Bb Plan On Android / Can Nokia Asha 200 Download Whatsapp?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.