Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,491 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:30 AM

***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** - Phones (154) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** (502010 Views)

Infinix Hot 6 Pro X608 Official Discussion Thread / TECNO Camon X/X Pro Official Discussion Thread / Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) ... (347) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Ayebaeapretai(f): 3:43pm On Oct 17, 2019
Johnsonpa:
my infinix hot 8 always pauses media whenevr I play it for just few minutes.... I have tried all possible settings yet not getting it
anyone should kindly be of help.
update your device
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Ayebaeapretai(f): 3:43pm On Oct 17, 2019
Kristaz:

Thank u so much and God bless u.
welcome dear
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by nightbuzzer: 4:54pm On Oct 17, 2019
ToyBoyAaron:

Ignorance is bliss. Africans buy things for the name not the worth.
your stupidity done get quote and tag ....
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 7:35pm On Oct 17, 2019
drjprince:
itzneowizzy how far you and your s4 hope say you never sell am because you must use it and enjoy the power of Helio p22, coupled with 32mp flourscent bulb camera cheesy

You Neva see anything yet,buy better phone you hear you dey claim batman
No mind itzneowizy, yeye fowl na,he was planning to buy a nokia b4, shame catch am na, i was also suprised to see some of the mods on xclub reviewing nokia, pixel etc
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 7:39pm On Oct 17, 2019
drjprince:
itzneowizzy same person behind two accounts seriously cheesy, because we are saying the truth we are now same person behind two accounts

Well how your infinix,hope you would upgrade to infinix s5

Cc ddjay
Infinix don jazz them, as dem rush buy s4 and note 5, na so dem rush sell dem to get note 6 and this new s5. Mtcheeew
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by WhoDoWeBlame: 7:48pm On Oct 17, 2019
ToyBoyAaron:

Nokia x5
Thanks

1 Like

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Tessy4life(f): 10:09pm On Oct 17, 2019
Please anyone using infinix S4?
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Nobody: 10:37pm On Oct 17, 2019
Flytime:

Still dip it in rice for another to completely dry it if it still persist take it to calcare then

This has helped. Thanks a million bro

1 Like

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Ayebaeapretai(f): 10:10am On Oct 18, 2019
Kristaz:

Thank u so much and God bless u.
welcome ma
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Donsammyy22: 12:04pm On Oct 18, 2019
There are some minor problem Just like every other smartphone or tablet which ought not to get us depressed in which so many people found it difficult to deal with... Check the list here and how to fix them https://trinitymobiletech.com/infinix-problems-and-solution/

1 Like

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by adambeatz(m): 4:37pm On Oct 18, 2019
So I have a Samsung Galaxy J7 for sale in Lagos state at an affordable price of N16k.

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by jesusvictory: 7:42am On Oct 19, 2019
Joinmyteamtoday!!
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by phonedaddy: 12:47pm On Oct 19, 2019
jesusvictory:
Joinmyteamtoday!!
kiss
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by dermmy(m): 12:07pm On Oct 20, 2019
Tessy4life:

I use S4
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Nobody: 12:12pm On Oct 20, 2019
New iPhone 5 16gb comes with
Free charger
Free iTunes Gift Card (unused)

For only 20k

Contact me @ 08126662933 or 07083940144

Location Lagos

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by collitexnaira(m): 1:32pm On Oct 20, 2019
If you are using mtn or glow to browse the internet and you are planning on buying infinix hot 8. Just know that you won't get 4G network on the phone because hot 8 doesn't have mtn and glo 4G bands

1 Like

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 4:52pm On Oct 20, 2019
collitexnaira:
If you are using mtn or glow to browse the internet and you are planning on buying infinix hot 8. Just know that you won't get 4G network on the phone because hot 8 doesn't have mtn and glo 4G bands
grin grin eyaa, bad market
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 4:53pm On Oct 20, 2019
ecosystm:
Super clean Samsung A20 available for sale @46,500
This is better, as for those planning to buy hot 8, consider this a20 offer, its better
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Tessy4life(f): 5:15pm On Oct 20, 2019
dermmy:

I use S4
How nice is it
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by madgoat(m): 5:35pm On Oct 20, 2019
collitexnaira:

Hahahahaha... Infinix rolling out problems since 1932
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by dermmy(m): 5:40pm On Oct 20, 2019
Tessy4life:

How nice is it

It's a wonderful phone and i have no regret buying it. Ignore what some losers are posting here about Infinix products. Nigeria their country is still struggling to perfect toothpick and local rice they are here criticizing what their country can't produce.

If you love the phone go for it. Go for what you like and don't let anyone influence your decision.

1 Like

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 6:14pm On Oct 20, 2019
dermmy:

It's a wonderful phone and i have no regret buying it. Ignore what some losers are posting here about Infinix products. Nigeria their country is still struggling to perfect toothpick and local rice they are here criticizing what their country can't produce.

If you love the phone go for it. Go for what you like and don't let anyone influence your decision.
But u r influencing her decision na, and at least tell him that other brands are being praised because they are better and despite not being able to produce toothpick and local rice, brands like xiaomi, Huawei, Samsung A and M series, Lenovo, umidigi and nokia are being praised. LASTLY SHOW HER ALL THE COMPLAINS ON THIS THREAD AND INFINIX XCLUB ABOUT THIS S4 MOST ESPECIALLY AFTER SECURITY PATCH UPDATES
cc Tessy4life

2 Likes

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 6:15pm On Oct 20, 2019
ecosystm:
Super clean Samsung A20 available for sale @46,500
This A2o is a better option to that s4
cc Tessy4life
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by olatunyemi(m): 10:23pm On Oct 20, 2019
I am using my last infinix phone by the special grace of God. Infinix and Techno aren't phone. Check their threads and see complains over complains. By the time my Umidigi land, I am giving out this Hot 4 pro
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Renovation: 2:16am On Oct 21, 2019
My Infinix note 5 pro fell down , landing with the under part , speaker headphones nd charging section and when it restarted i was not getting any sound from it , it wasn't detecting my headphones, speaker doesn't work , music video call nothing related to sound works ,vAny idea's on how to fix it
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by drjprince: 6:39am On Oct 21, 2019
Tessy4life:
itzneowizzy cheesy
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by drjprince: 6:40am On Oct 21, 2019
olatunyemi:
I am using my last infinix phone by the special grace of God. Infinix and Techno aren't phone. Check their threads and see complains over complains. By the time my Umidigi land, I am giving out this Hot 4 pro
you have been loosened

1 Like

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by drjprince: 6:41am On Oct 21, 2019
Renovation:
My Infinix note 5 pro fell down , landing with the under part , speaker headphones nd charging section and when it restarted i was not getting any sound from it , it wasn't detecting my headphones, speaker doesn't work , music video call nothing related to sound works ,vAny idea's on how to fix it
take it to the calcare or rather sell it and buy better Samsung or xiaomi device
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by olatunyemi(m): 6:56am On Oct 21, 2019
drjprince:
you have been loosened
I tell you, the jazz don clear for my eyes
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 7:14am On Oct 21, 2019
olatunyemi:
You are free at last, i wish you all the best, you will enjoy the umidigi because the thread is full of praises and so i recommend
Cc itzneowizy phoneddaddy phonton3106 etc don't go backdoor and change the narrative, this oga is throwing your infinix away for goood

(1) (2) (3) ... (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) ... (347) (Reply)

Free Blackberry Unlocking Codes (NOT BLACKBERRY 10 DEVICES) / Airtel Bb Plan On Android / Can Nokia Asha 200 Download Whatsapp?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.