Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** - Phones (157) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** (505352 Views)

Infinix Hot 6 Pro X608 Official Discussion Thread / TECNO Camon X/X Pro Official Discussion Thread / Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) ... (347) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 8:03am On Oct 26, 2019
dermmy:

If you like use samsung Z series it's a known fact that the performance of these digital devices depreciates over time. Your usage habit at times is the factor some people install apps from unknown sources with crappy digital signatures and worms this is a factor too. Some have rooted their phones thereby exposing it to malware and the rest. Bro you can't give all of us lies here. I know how phones and computers operate.
Aya poor u i never read your post finish but i can imagine your painful choice. Your complain or cry against me will not make infinix any better or make transsion value you guys to the point that they will make any quality product or resolve your complains u report on nairaland or infinix xclub.. even note 6 and s4 that are not up to one year have complains..
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 8:05am On Oct 26, 2019
dermmy:

Na only Infinix phones malware fit hit abi? Now i know you have a personal war with this Infinix. This guy you better get a life and stop wasting your time here.
na una report am na, am not the one, i just checked umidigi thread now and did not see this particular issue, so enjoy your problem
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 8:11am On Oct 26, 2019
dermmy:

If you like use samsung Z series it's a known fact that the performance of these digital devices depreciates over time. Your usage habit at times is the factor some people install apps from unknown sources with crappy digital signatures and worms this is a factor too. Some have rooted their phones thereby exposing it to malware and the rest. Bro you can't give all of us lies here. I know how phones and computers operate.
Quality of infinix phones is at stake here, if not, why only infinix users reporting complains, just watch and see, more complains will be posted
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by dermmy(m): 8:11am On Oct 26, 2019
ddjay:

na una report am na, am not the one, i just checked umidigi thread now and did not see this particular issue, so enjoy your problem

It's not my complaint scroll up and check the original poster. I'm just here to debunk your lies . I haven't had problems with my phone so far.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by dermmy(m): 8:28am On Oct 26, 2019
ddjay:

Aya poor u i never read your post finish but i can imagine your painful choice. Your complain or cry against me will not make infinix any better or make transsion value you guys to the point that they will make any quality product or resolve your complains u report on nairaland or infinix xclub.. even note 6 and s4 that are not up to one year have complains..

You be mumu scroll up and check the guy who complained. You can check the infinix thread from page 1 to see if i have complained so far cause i know say you get time for that. You were telling him " that is how infinix depreciates with time" only a mumu like you would swallow that.

It happens to every digital device even computers are not exempted., you can't get the original speed you got from the beginning after you have used your phone for months or years
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 8:38am On Oct 26, 2019
dermmy:

You be mumu scroll up and check the guy who complained. You can check the infinix thread from page 1 to see if i have complained so far cause i know say you get time for that. You were telling him " that is how infinix depreciates with time" only a mumu like you would swallow that.

It happens to every digital device even computers are not exempted., you can't get the original speed you got from the beginning after you have used your phone for months or years

Yeye fowl, you are trying to make the problem better abi, carry on, even within months with enough space phone still they hang and u call that normal problem, okay, since its infinix, good
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 8:39am On Oct 26, 2019
dermmy:

It's not my complaint scroll up and check the original poster. I'm just here to debunk your lies . I haven't had problems with my phone so far.
Why not hide all the infinix complains on this thread so that u can proove me wrong grin cheesy yeye fowl
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by dermmy(m): 8:42am On Oct 26, 2019
ddjay:

Yeye fowl, you are trying to make the problem better abi, carry on, even within months with enough space phone still they hang and u call that normal problem, okay, since its infinix, good

Your ignorance reeks for you to even think this only happens to Infinix then you don't even know shi about digital devices. I read somewhere on the thread that you were banned from xClub that is why you have decided to take up this job of tarnishing Infinix. The CEOs of this company are busy making their money you are here wasting your time. You still have to visit the whole of Africa, Asia, South America and middle east and the rest to launch this your hate campaign grin grin
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 8:47am On Oct 26, 2019
dermmy:

Your ignorance reeks for you to even think this only happens to Infinix then you don't even know shi about digital devices. I read somewhere on the thread that you were banned from xClub that is why you have decided to take up this job of tarnishing Infinix.
Yey fowl, proove that infinix is good device by removing all these complains, whether on xclub or this thread na. All these complains that pour in on daily basis already justifies my point that infinix na rubbish na
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Itzneowizy(m): 8:51am On Oct 26, 2019
dermmy:

Na only Infinix phones malware fit hit abi? Now i know you have a personal war with this Infinix. This guy you better get a life and stop wasting your time here.
leave the guy.....he's jobless......so djay u don port from xiaomi to Samsung?? undecided...confused human

1 Like

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 8:52am On Oct 26, 2019
dermmy:

Your ignorance reeks for you to even think this only happens to Infinix then you don't even know shi about digital devices. I read somewhere on the thread that you were banned from xClub that is why you have decided to take up this job of tarnishing Infinix. The CEOs of this company are busy making their money you are here wasting your time. You still have to visit the whole of Africa, Asia, South America and middle east and the rest to launch this your hate campaign grin grin
If they launch it in some of these continents, they will be in trouble na, if they have nothing to hide and those specs they tell u people are true, then they shoud go and sell the phones there
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Itzneowizy(m): 8:54am On Oct 26, 2019
ddjay:

If they launch it in some of these continents, they will be in trouble na, if they have nothing to hide and those specs they tell u people are true, then they shoud go and sell the phones there
You mumu sha.....that's my word for you for today...think and ponder
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 8:56am On Oct 26, 2019
Itzneowizy:
leave the guy.....he's jobless......so djay u don port from xiaomi to Samsung?? undecided...confused human
Yeye fowl, you that was sniffing around nokia nko, are u not a confused mad man already

1 Like

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 8:57am On Oct 26, 2019
Itzneowizy:
You mumu sha.....that's my word for you for today...think and ponder
U na mumu yeye mad fowl, my word for u today
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Itzneowizy(m): 8:59am On Oct 26, 2019
ddjay:

Yeye fowl, you that was sniffing around nokia nko, are u not a confused mad man already
i know u don't know the meaning of continent and sniffing grin....you just want to feel important and relevant....infinix thread is giving you that opportunity.....all your comments on other thread....are nothing sensible, nothing technical....you don't know sh1t abt fones....only to buy megabyte and pour your pained heart on infinix thread where the members and users don't give 2 4ks about your existence undecided...Adios!! grin
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 9:00am On Oct 26, 2019
Continue na dermmy and your father itzneowizy i dey wait una, we must rubbish this thread together
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 9:01am On Oct 26, 2019
Itzneowizy:
i know u don't know the meaning of continent and sniffing grin....you just want to feel important and relevant....infinix thread is giving you that opportunity.....
Yeye fowl wan deny am, no problem, but u are feeling very useless, and thats good with me
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Itzneowizy(m): 9:03am On Oct 26, 2019
Itzneowizy:
i know u don't know the meaning of continent and sniffing grin....you just want to feel important and relevant....infinix thread is giving you that opportunity.....all your comments on other thread....are nothing sensible, nothing technical....you don't know sh1t abt fones....only to buy megabyte and pour your pained heart on infinix thread where the members and users don't give 2 4ks about your existence undecided...Adios!! grin
dday ddjay ddjay ddjay ddjay ddjay ddjay.......
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Itzneowizy(m): 9:05am On Oct 26, 2019
ddjay:
Continue na dermmy and your father itzneowizy i dey wait una, we must rubbish this thread together
sorry kid...i don't have the time to play with you grin...and there's no together....no Us, no we angry... grin
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 9:07am On Oct 26, 2019
Itzneowizy:
dday ddjay ddjay ddjay ddjay ddjay ddjay.......
Itzneowizy one of your monikers just told us that infinix has malware, better stay of this thread so that your malware will not hack into our phones and still our passwords and empty our bank accounts angry angry
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 9:08am On Oct 26, 2019
Itzneowizy:
sorry kid...i don't have the time to play with you grin...and there's no together....no Us, no we angry... grin
U brought yourself here and has been playing for months now, useless mad yey fowl
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 9:10am On Oct 26, 2019
Itzneowizy:
Yes better go, your malware will hack into our phones, even though i trust Samsung will fix it immediately, but just get out as u stated
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 9:12am On Oct 26, 2019
Where dermmy abi your malware scramble your keyboard
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by dermmy(m): 9:19am On Oct 26, 2019
ddjay:

Yes better go, your malware will hack into our phones, even though i trust Samsung will fix it immediately, but just get out as u stated

So na Samsung go help you remove malware wey get into your phone? OMG grin grin
Pls can you please tell us how samsung helps people remove malware from their phones o
What is the function of antivirus/antimalware apps that you can get from playstore?. Or has samsung started releasing antimalware or virus signature update grin grin
Your brain is empty. You know i told you you don't know nothing about tech and tech devices the only thing that keeps you moving is your hate for infinix products.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 9:23am On Oct 26, 2019
dermmy:

So na Samsung go help you remove malware wey get into your phone? OMG grin grin
Pls can you please tell us how samsung helps people remove malware from their phones o
What is the function of antivirus/antimalware apps? That you can get from playstore. Or has samsung started releasing antimalware or virus signature update grin grin
Your brain is empty. You know i told you you don't know nothing about digital devices the only thing keeps you moving is your hate for infinix products.
And so transsion will never send an update fix just manage it like that, besides its very hard for malware to scramble a Samsung, if it does, then its a very serious issue that Samsung will fix... but poor u with infinix
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 9:25am On Oct 26, 2019
dermmy and itzneowizy continue posting the rubbish while i eat my breakfast, i will answer u fowls shortly
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by dermmy(m): 9:38am On Oct 26, 2019
ddjay:

And so transsion will never send an update fix just manage it like that, besides its very hard for malware to scramble a Samsung, if it does, then its a very serious issue that Samsung will fix... but poor u with infinix

Hahahaha. Phone manufacturers don't send antivirus updates ok. They release patch updates that Google sends to them, Google releases this patch to correct bugs and patch exploits.

Whenever hackers discover these loopholes through their exploits Google the sole owner of the android Os would release patches to phone manufacturers and manufactureres would push them to their customers through updates ok. I remember the "stagefreight exploit" that shook android world back then, google later released updates that patched every android phones. And every phone manufacturer does that since it's a matter of security.

The only Os provider that releases antimalware updates with its update is Microsoft and it follows their in-built antivirus software called windows defender.

I have educated you enough. See how you exposed your ignorance. So you don't even know nothing about technology and you go dey shout here. Empty head. Nobody should answer this dullard called ddjay anymore. He knows nothing.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by dermmy(m): 10:00am On Oct 26, 2019
ddjay, when you go take this your "Infinix hate business Ltd" go other countries? Cause no b naija only dey use Infinix o. You go need private jet wey you go dey use tour other countries for this kain business o. No tell me say this your nairaland headquarter satisfy you. You need more branch. You fit buy time on CNN, Aljazeera, BBC. you have to reach the whole world if you really want to crash Infinix business. grin grin

You dey scam people on infinix xClub dem ban you there you come here dey vent anger on Infinix thinking you can spoil market for them.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Itzneowizy(m): 11:29am On Oct 26, 2019
dermmy:

Hahahaha. Phone manufacturers don't send antivirus updates ok. They release patch updates that Google sends to them, Google releases this patch to correct bugs and patch exploits.

Whenever hackers discover these loopholes through their exploits Google the sole owner of the android Os would release patches to phone manufacturers and manufactureres would push them to their customers through updates ok. I remember the "stagefreight exploit" that shook android world back then, google later released updates that patched every android phones. And every phone manufacturer does that since it's a matter of security.

The only Os provider that releases antimalware updates with its update is Microsoft and it follows their in-built antivirus software called windows defender.

I have educated you enough. See how you exposed your ignorance. So you don't even know nothing about technology and you go dey shout here. Empty head. Nobody should answer this dullard called ddjay anymore. He knows nothing.
took you long enough , discovering the bolded undecided

1 Like

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Itzneowizy(m): 11:33am On Oct 26, 2019
dermmy:
ddjay, when you go take this your "Infinix hate business Ltd" go other countries? Cause no b naija only dey use Infinix o. You go need private jet wey you go dey use tour other countries for this kain business o. No tell me say this your nairaland headquarter satisfy you. You need more branch. You fit buy time on CNN, Aljazeera, BBC. you have to reach the whole world if you really want to crash Infinix business. grin grin

You dey scam people on infinix xClub dem ban you there you come here dey vent anger on Infinix thinking you can spoil market for them.
@bolded i told him..if he really wants war, or to air his hate ladened views et opinions he should take the fight to twitter and facebook not ranting here like a loose stray dog and coward that he is

1 Like

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by busysince1993(m): 11:53am On Oct 26, 2019
dermmy:

please I was ban on xclub and I don't know who to email can u tell me what to do
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by busysince1993(m): 2:32pm On Oct 26, 2019
please how can I contact administrator on xclub

(1) (2) (3) ... (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) ... (347) (Reply)

Free Blackberry Unlocking Codes (NOT BLACKBERRY 10 DEVICES) / Airtel Bb Plan On Android / Can Nokia Asha 200 Download Whatsapp?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.