Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,041 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** - Phones (178) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** (503781 Views)

Infinix Hot 6 Pro X608 Official Discussion Thread / TECNO Camon X/X Pro Official Discussion Thread / Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) ... (347) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by MightyGEE(m): 7:14am On Dec 12, 2019
ddjay:

This means the truth dey pepper u bdat since u cant challenge his point that infinix na crap
Is it your father's money people are using to buy the crap? So why are u using panadol on another person's headache? Must everyone buy xiaomi? Why are u dis useless in life? Get a life, and stop forcing xiaomi on people's throat and start respecting others pples choice. If you cry from now till tomorrow it won't change anything. Local boy grow up and stop being a xiaomi dog. It's not by barking everywhere before xiaomi recognize you. You will just die one day on infinix/tecno matter. You should have dedicated more of your time in nairaland job section than phone section angry

2 Likes

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 7:53am On Dec 12, 2019
MightyGEE:

Is it your father's money people are using to buy the crap? So why are u using panadol on another person's headache? Must everyone buy xiaomi? Why are u dis useless in life? Get a life, and stop forcing xiaomi on people's throat and start respecting others pples choice. If you cry from now till tomorrow it won't change anything. Local boy grow up and stop being a xiaomi dog. It's not by barking everywhere before xiaomi recognize you. You will just die one day on infinix/tecno matter. You should have dedicated more of your time in nairaland job section than phone section angry
There are people in nigeria today that even if God bless them they won't accept it, they will prefare water side to live and drink water, na your type be that, condemned at the deteriorating part of Nigerians underdevelopment, what the world sees judges nigeria as a country. grin grin
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by drjprince: 7:59am On Dec 12, 2019
ddjay:

There are people in nigeria today that even if God bless them they won't accept it, they will prefare water side to live and drink water, na your type be that, condemned at the deteriorating part of Nigerians underdevelopment, what the world sees judges nigeria as a country. grin grin
mightyGee is a disgrace to the tech world always trying to justify the nonsense Infinix does
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 8:00am On Dec 12, 2019
Kalapizim:
see dis mumu forgot to log out with his other account before replying grin
MightyGEE so u are the one using the account abi, if u people like open as many accounts as u like, come here and talk rubbish about log on to this and that account... the mkst important thing is that you are not making sense, just rubbish as usual. MightyGEE and Kalapizim keep making noise o, your yeye and mumu no go tire us
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 8:01am On Dec 12, 2019
drjprince:
mightyGee is a disgrace to the tech world always trying to justify the nonsense Infinix does
The guybis a noise maker, just allow them to keep pouring their poo about moniker on this thread
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by drjprince: 8:05am On Dec 12, 2019
ddjay:

The guybis a noise maker, just allow them to keep pouring their poo about moniker on this thread
they will get tired eventually I don't blame them because that is the only to have to say to defend the scr*p Infinix makes

Pathetic
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 8:06am On Dec 12, 2019
But MightyGEE and Kalapizim this rubbish u guys have being pouring here since yesterday has not even prooved that infinix is good brand, but a frustrating experience. Am enjoying it, after all there is nothing good coming out of this thread grin grin
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 8:08am On Dec 12, 2019
drjprince:
they will get tired eventually I don't blame them because that is the only to have to say to defend the scr*p Infinix makes

Pathetic
Very very pathetic and pointless is what Kalapizim and MightyGEE do here
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by MightyGEE(m): 8:14am On Dec 12, 2019
grin grin grin idiot chatting with himself. Npower will recruit soon bro grin

1 Like

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by chizzypresh(f): 8:22am On Dec 12, 2019
drjprince:
Na Infinix you want carry that kind money buy I pity you

Buy Nokia x6 or Redmi 8 4 64

Before you will come back two weeks later and say Infinix s4 for sale

So which one do you advise me to go for??
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by drjprince: 8:49am On Dec 12, 2019
chizzypresh:

get the Nokia x6 or Redmi 8 4 64
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by drjprince: 8:51am On Dec 12, 2019
MightyGEE:
Empty brain like you. You couldn't even have idea to what you were bn asked. Well i'm not surprised, for every organization their must be a security. I dont expect a security guard to do the work of the main staff cheesy
should I give opinion on something I don't really understand the write up

Not everyone is like you if I don't understand something I say so
So that I can learn
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by drjprince: 8:51am On Dec 12, 2019
chizzypresh:

get a Nokia x6 or Redmi 8
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by chizzypresh(f): 9:02am On Dec 12, 2019
drjprince:
get a Nokia x6 or Redmi 8

How much
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by drjprince: 9:04am On Dec 12, 2019
chizzypresh:

How much
am not a marketer, check on jumia and the phone thread store on nairaland here

Don't worry it is within your budget of 50k cheesy
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by chizzypresh(f): 9:07am On Dec 12, 2019
drjprince:
am not a marketer, check on jumia and the phone thread store on nairaland here

Don't worry it is within your budget of 50k cheesy

Okay...Thanks
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Kalapizim(m): 10:41am On Dec 12, 2019
Yewandequeen:
out of fashion u say? Me I like it oooo.

BTW how is your s4 camera? This S5 camera is poor compared to my Note 4. The back camera if S5 is still fair but that front camera is terrible.
S4 is cool
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by drjprince: 10:48am On Dec 12, 2019
Kalapizim:
S4 is cool
what's cool about it Oga? undecided
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by MightyGEE(m): 11:47am On Dec 12, 2019
drjprince:
what's cool about it Oga? undecided
Dog as usual.. Always barking
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by MightyGEE(m): 11:48am On Dec 12, 2019
drjprince:
should I give opinion on something I don't really understand the write up

Not everyone is like you if I don't understand something I say so
So that I can learn
It's because you have a dull brain
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by drjprince: 11:50am On Dec 12, 2019
MightyGEE:

It's because you have a dull brain
and a bright brain like you is advising someone to use Infinix

I don't see the picture cheesy
What if you are the dull and ignorant one
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by MightyGEE(m): 2:52pm On Dec 12, 2019
drjprince:
and a bright brain like you is advising someone to use Infinix

I don't see the picture cheesy
What if you are the dull and ignorant one
Fool like you, i don't interfere with people's choice. I'm a huawei user, get that into your tiny skull. Im not a phonr addict and xiaomi nairaland dog like you wey dey hate other phones as if say na ur papa get xiaomi company

2 Likes

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by drjprince: 3:09pm On Dec 12, 2019
MightyGEE:

Fool like you, i don't interfere with people's choice. I'm a huawei user, get that into your tiny skull. Im not a phonr addict and xiaomi nairaland dog like you wey dey hate other phones as if say na ur papa get xiaomi company
Huawei user and you are advising people to use Infinix is that not pure EVIL

Why not show them the light
Because I know Huawei to be a premium device,world class

1 Like

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by MightyGEE(m): 4:55pm On Dec 12, 2019
drjprince:
Huawei user and you are advising people to use Infinix is that not pure EVIL

Why not show them the light
Because I know Huawei to be a premium device,world class
I repeat u are a fool.. I don't see where i advice or force people to buy a particular brand. I leave people with their choices. I'm not stupid like you that wanna force xiaomi down people's throat. Get a life and stop bn a dog on social media

2 Likes

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by phameous: 7:31pm On Dec 12, 2019
Who is using Infinix Note 5 Stylus. -- this phone is the modern day Nokia 3310.
Very strong in all ramification. Ive used different infinix brands but u see this note5 stylus, is the best ive encountered from them
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by drjprince: 8:18pm On Dec 12, 2019
phameous:
Who is using Infinix Note 5 Stylus. -- this phone is the modern day Nokia 3310.
Very strong in all ramification. Ive used different infinix brands but u see this note5 stylus, is the best ive encountered from them
I also used it but sold mine

It was a nice device, the pen, the battery but the caviar I had with it was the processor it damn too poor

2 Likes

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by drjprince: 8:22pm On Dec 12, 2019
MightyGEE:

I repeat u are a fool.. I don't see where i advice or force people to buy a particular brand. I leave people with their choices. I'm not stupid like you that wanna force xiaomi down people's throat. Get a life and stop bn a dog on social media
you that have work and keep replying all my comments

Careless human being cheesy cheesy
Send feedback to Infinix to stop using mediocre processors on there phone
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 8:26pm On Dec 12, 2019
MightyGEE:

See idiot calling sm1 noise maker grin when the world can see clearly that you are nothing but a xiaomi dog on nairaland. You are shameless, the rest are on the thread providing solutions for other users, while they employed you as a watchdog to be monitoring tecno and infinix post. Because they knew u are just useless and waste of space on the thread. angry bro go and wash your head in osun river mk u no be slave to your mates
Eyah see smallgee calling himself mighty so this is what you do for a living, guy go out and find something to do, don't be a lazy youth parading nairaland talking moniker and abusing people.
The most important thing is that you cannot and will never challange the point that infinix is a useless crap. So continue abusing if thats all u can say
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Itzneowizy(m): 11:20pm On Dec 12, 2019
drjprince:
I also used it but sold mine It was a nice device, the pen, the battery

but the caviar I had with
Stop trying to sound smart with words...you're not bright

it was the processor it damn too poor

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) ... (347) (Reply)

Free Blackberry Unlocking Codes (NOT BLACKBERRY 10 DEVICES) / Airtel Bb Plan On Android / Can Nokia Asha 200 Download Whatsapp?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.