Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,753 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** - Phones (177) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** (503685 Views)

Infinix Hot 6 Pro X608 Official Discussion Thread / TECNO Camon X/X Pro Official Discussion Thread / Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) ... (347) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Smallbaby(f): 11:44am On Dec 10, 2019
drjprince:
what do you mean madam undecided go to all threads am active you would know I have one moniker,you allowed those daft personel to make you say bullcrap

Down is a screenshot to proof that ddjay is another moniker stop this low faculty thinking
He has been on nairaland since 2013 and I knew him in this thread
See how hard you are trying to defend yourself, mr low thinking faculty you are not so bright to deceive people here cheesy
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by drjprince: 11:45am On Dec 10, 2019
Mrs marketer, I once opened an Infinix thread so just know what ever happened is due to the fact that Infinix phones are indeed trash

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by drjprince: 11:47am On Dec 10, 2019
Smallbaby:
See how hard you are trying to defend yourself, mr low thinking faculty you are not so bright to deceive people here cheesy
go and open my profile and stop spilling shit cheesy

Get proof for what ever nonsense you want to spill
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by drjprince: 11:47am On Dec 10, 2019
Smallbaby:
there is nothing to defend the truth is bare bone
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Itzneowizy(m): 1:00pm On Dec 10, 2019
Smallbaby:
This guy is half smart walahi, talking to yourself grin grin grin
You dey see am abi grin.....Funny tin is..he's always putting forward an Alibi
That's how u know em...so effing defensive undecided
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by tboydbrave(m): 4:31pm On Dec 10, 2019
Irrespective of how some other phone brand users come over to degrade infinix phones. We need to say d facts. They need to improve,period. Currently using a windows phone which I need to change by month end. I once considered infinix but as I speak to u,3 colleagues at work have dumped their infinix phones for Y5. Each one told me never would they go back to infinix phones. List of complaints was endless. No joke n no scam. This were real events. Have taken my mind of getting an infinix phone myself. But for those still buying n using it, u in d best position to demand better quality from d producers. Have also being on your thread to do my research n you guys have more complaints than positive comments. Fact.

3 Likes

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 7:30pm On Dec 10, 2019
Smallbaby:
Watin u sabi, u wey be small pikin
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 7:31pm On Dec 10, 2019
drjprince:
God bless your hustle bro
Oga tnx o
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 7:31pm On Dec 10, 2019
drjprince:
what do you mean madam undecided go to all threads am active you would know I have one moniker,you allowed those daft personel to make you say bullcrap

Down is a screenshot to proof that ddjay is another moniker stop this low faculty thinking
He has been on nairaland since 2013 and I knew him in this thread and we are not following each other
No mind the pikin, see the her own moniker na, she is a learner
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by biolap5: 10:53pm On Dec 10, 2019
A month old infinix hot 8 for sale at a give away price, 09067526901
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Arch255(m): 7:55am On Dec 11, 2019
XFrozen:
Post here

1.Whatever problem you come across in your Infinix phone
2. Product Suggestions

We are always happy to help you,

I forgot my infinix X5515 password,how can i reset it?pls hlp me
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by drjprince: 7:56am On Dec 11, 2019
biolap5:
cheesy cheesy
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 8:58am On Dec 11, 2019
biolap5:
Na wa o, quick buy am quick sell am grin grin
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by drjprince: 9:10am On Dec 11, 2019
ddjay:

Na wa o, quick buy am quick sell am grin grin
I dey tell you cheesy cheesy

Alternate moniker committee go soon come cheesy
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 9:32am On Dec 11, 2019
drjprince:
I dey tell you cheesy cheesy

Alternate moniker committee go soon come cheesy
Abi o
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by MightyGEE(m): 10:13am On Dec 11, 2019
This Xiaomi dog again grin grin
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by drjprince: 10:15am On Dec 11, 2019
tboydbrave:
Irrespective of how some other phone brand users come over to degrade infinix phones. We need to say d facts. They need to improve,period. Currently using a windows phone which I need to change by month end. I once considered infinix but as I speak to u,3 colleagues at work have dumped their infinix phones for Y5. Each one told me never would they go back to infinix phones. List of complaints was endless. No joke n no scam. This were real events. Have taken my mind of getting an infinix phone myself. But for those still buying n using it, u in d best position to demand better quality from d producers. Have also being on your thread to do my research n you guys have more complaints than positive comments. Fact.
MightyGEE:
This Xiaomi dog again grin grin
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by MightyGEE(m): 11:35am On Dec 11, 2019
[quote author=drjprince post=84817153][/quote]
Are u a Xiaomi dog angry

1 Like

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by MightyGEE(m): 11:35am On Dec 11, 2019
[quote author=drjprince post=84817153][/quote]
Are you a xiaomi dog angry

1 Like

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Kalapizim(m): 1:44pm On Dec 11, 2019
Yewandequeen:
@kalapizim

I want to change my phone, I heard S4 doesn't fast charge or has notification light. What of S5?
mine charges decently but no notification light dear.
Notification light is going out of fashion na grin
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by drjprince: 1:53pm On Dec 11, 2019
Kalapizim:
who told you notification light is going out of fashion kiss

Are good processors also going out of fashion? If no why is that Infinix keep using using helio p22,A22 and highest p35 for their phones,processors for low-end devices

Even expensive devices try to fit in notification led one way or the other if they get the chance

And that charging decently only a person that is not wise will believe you
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by chizzypresh(f): 2:31pm On Dec 11, 2019
How much is infinix s4?
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Ayebaeapretai(f): 2:43pm On Dec 11, 2019
chizzypresh:
How much is infinix s4?
should be around 52k for 6gb and 43k for 3gb
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Kalapizim(m): 2:48pm On Dec 11, 2019
drjprince:
who told you notification light is going out of fashion kiss

Are good processors also going out of fashion? If no why is that Infinix keep using using helio p22,A22 and highest p35 for their phones,processors for low-end devices

Even expensive devices try to fit in notification led one way or the other if they get the chance

And that charging decently only a person that is not wise will believe you
See this Imp, stop jumping into my mentions.

You be like tissue paper
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 5:19pm On Dec 11, 2019
Kalapizim:

You be like tissue paper
And u be like pooo
Fmmnnn
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by chizzypresh(f): 5:43pm On Dec 11, 2019
Ayebaeapretai:
should be around 52k for 6gb and 43k for 3gb

Okay...where can i get it for that price??
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by drjprince: 5:58pm On Dec 11, 2019
chizzypresh:

Okay...where can i get it for that price??
Na Infinix you want carry that kind money buy I pity you

Buy Nokia x6 or Redmi 8 4 64

Before you will come back two weeks later and say Infinix s4 for sale
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by MightyGEE(m): 9:35pm On Dec 11, 2019
Kalapizim:

You be like tissue paper
Seriously only a cursed fellow will be monitoring people's post 24/7 . The person wey swear for the guy not to be minding his business no try atall. sad

1 Like

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Yewandequeen(f): 11:03pm On Dec 11, 2019
Kalapizim:
out of fashion u say? Me I like it oooo.

BTW how is your s4 camera? This S5 camera is poor compared to my Note 4. The back camera if S5 is still fair but that front camera is terrible.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Rhazybee(m): 12:11am On Dec 12, 2019
Please brothers I want to factory reset my infinix note 3 with botton but it keeps telling emmc is busy please try again later. Please what can I do?
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 3:04am On Dec 12, 2019
MightyGEE:

Seriously only a cursed fellow will be monitoring people's post 24/7 . The person wey swear for the guy not to be minding his business no try atall. sad
This means the truth dey pepper u bdat since u cant challenge his point that infinix na crap
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 3:05am On Dec 12, 2019
MightyGEE:

Are you a xiaomi dog angry
Are u an infinix rat

(1) (2) (3) ... (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) ... (347) (Reply)

Free Blackberry Unlocking Codes (NOT BLACKBERRY 10 DEVICES) / Airtel Bb Plan On Android / Can Nokia Asha 200 Download Whatsapp?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.