Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** - Phones (176) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** (505755 Views)

Infinix Hot 6 Pro X608 Official Discussion Thread / TECNO Camon X/X Pro Official Discussion Thread / Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) ... (347) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by dermmy(m): 8:57am On Dec 06, 2019
MightyGEE:

Atleast their is an intelligent person here that can provide assistance to a problem. Not like a jobless and dumb xiaomi user that left his thread to be barking here everyday. Kudos bro, you are really intelligent

Thanks for the compliment.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by IBB98(m): 11:11am On Dec 06, 2019
Good day geeks, please could someone put me through on how to download new fonts to my infinix NOTE 4 PRO(X571).and also would like to be in a Telegram and WhatsApp Tech group in other for me to get best and know more better about Android and all. My digits is ZERO EIGHT ZERO THREE THREE EIGHT FOUR ZERO FIVE EIGHT TWO,Thanks
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by dermmy(m): 12:10pm On Dec 06, 2019
IBB98:
Good day geeks, please could someone put me through on how to download new fonts to my infinix NOTE 4 PRO(X571) .and also would like to be in a Telegram and WhatsApp Tech group in other for me to get best and know more better about Android and all. My digits is ZERO EIGHT ZERO THREE THREE EIGHT FOUR ZERO FIVE EIGHT TWO,Thanks

Launch the Xtheme app to download new fonts., themes etc
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by atheistandproud(m): 2:03pm On Dec 06, 2019
Damn!

This thread is toxic sha.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by jboixxx: 2:56pm On Dec 06, 2019
MightyGEE:

Atleast their is an intelligent person here that can provide assistance to a problem. Kudos bro, you are really intelligent
wink
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by genitori(m): 5:44pm On Dec 06, 2019
dermmy:

If you get the right power bank that supports the volt your battery needs you don't have problem. If you are using a 4000mah battery try and get a power bank that is above 4000mah and make sure the volt the power bank releases is the same with the one written on your charger, your factory charger and make sure you are using the USB cord that came with the charger.

Don't just go to the market to buy a power bank without checking the volt the power bank releases. Check it and see the volt output. That's the mistake people make they just plug their phone into any power bank not knowing they are killing their phone battery. Sorry for the late reply the jobless guy who derail this thread won't allow those who are ready to help do so on time.

I'm most grateful.
This which you have said is worth treasuring.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by rasheylaw(m): 9:01pm On Dec 06, 2019
Good evening
Please I just brought a new phone last 2 weeks but my concern is I have been having stable light ( though generator) and my phone battery haven't go below 50%. The thing is hope my constant charging wasn't weaken the battery
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by dermmy(m): 9:11pm On Dec 06, 2019
rasheylaw:
Good evening
Please I just brought a new phone last 2 weeks but my concern is I have been having stable light ( though generator) and my phone battery haven't go below 50%. The thing is hope my constant charging wasn't weaken the battery

Hmmmm. Constant charging is not good. It weakens the cells in your battery.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by rasheylaw(m): 9:16pm On Dec 06, 2019
dermmy:

Thanks
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by atheistandproud(m): 11:37pm On Dec 06, 2019
dermmy:

This is wrong.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by atheistandproud(m): 11:38pm On Dec 06, 2019
rasheylaw:
Good evening

Plug in your phone whenever you can

It turns out that the batteries in our smartphones are much happier if you charge them occasionally throughout the day instead of plugging them in for a big charging session when they're empty.

Charging your phone when it loses 10 percent of its charge would be the best-case scenario, according to Battery University. Obviously, that's not practical for most people, so just plug in your smartphone whenever you can. It's fine to plug and unplug it multiple times a day.

Not only does this keep your smartphone's battery performing optimally for longer, but it also keeps it topped up throughout the day.

https://www.sciencealert.com/how-to-charge-phone-battery-to-last-longer-advice-science
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by dermmy(m): 12:29am On Dec 07, 2019
atheistandproud:

This is wrong.

It is correct. You just don't charge your phone anyhow these days not this time when modern phones use fast chargers.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by jboixxx: 8:34am On Dec 07, 2019
How frequent one should charge a smartphone is more like a controversial issue, but it's good to charge intermittently rather than waiting till it gets low. This will avoid stressing the battery unnecessarily and trickle charging keeps the battery healthier.

However, whether trickle or not, a battery has its maximum charging cycle, once it reaches that tally, it depreciates.

I don't have time charging intermittently, so, once charged in the morning, na till evening before I plugged it in again or bed time.

Just don't abuse the battery!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by atheistandproud(m): 2:37pm On Dec 07, 2019
jboixxx:
How frequent one should charge a smartphone is more like a controversial issue, but it's good to charge intermittently rather than waiting till it gets low. This will avoid stressing the battery unnecessarily and trickle charging keeps the battery healthier.

However, whether trickle or not, a battery has its maximum charging cycle, once it reaches that tally, it depreciates.

I don't have time charging intermittently, so, once charged in the morning, na till evening before I plugged it in again or bed time.

Just don't abuse the battery!

Correct. Many people have not realized that Li-poly batteries are vastly different from and superior in some ways to Li-on batteries. Even til date, many people still think that Powerbanks spoil battery.

This lack of tech education (willful ignorance) which many people are actually comfortable with and glory in is why these myths have survived for so long.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by tellsblinks(m): 11:33am On Dec 08, 2019
Please how do I enable automatic brightness in my infinix s5 I can't find it anywhere
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Smallbaby(f): 9:05am On Dec 09, 2019
tellsblinks:
Please how do I enable automatic brightness in my infinix s5 I can't find it anywhere
i dont think it has it
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Bahddo(m): 6:49pm On Dec 09, 2019
Lol. Finally found the Infinix thread, but na so so fight dem dey fight here sha.

1 Like

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Yewandequeen(f): 10:34pm On Dec 09, 2019
@kalapizim

I want to change my phone, I heard S4 doesn't fast charge or has notification light. What of S5?
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by dermmy(m): 6:51am On Dec 10, 2019
Yewandequeen:
@kalapizim

I want to change my phone, I heard S4 doesn't fast charge or has notification light. What of S5?

Lies from the pit of hell. Don't mind the liar who said that.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by drjprince: 7:01am On Dec 10, 2019
dermmy:

can you get fact to back up your statement not shouting liar

Mr marketer cheesy
You better tell him how trash the phone is with a mediocre processor cheesy
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Chuksteric(m): 7:49am On Dec 10, 2019
dermmy:

does it support 18 W ? Show proof please
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 8:01am On Dec 10, 2019
Bahddo:
Lol. Finally found the Infinix thread, but na so so fight dem dey fight here sha.
Infinix is problem phone na, the people selling it here on this thread are waging war to protect their market
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by drjprince: 8:23am On Dec 10, 2019
ddjay:

Infinix is problem phone na, the people selling it here on this thread are waging war to protect their market
exactly bro,

You just broke it wink

1 Like

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Yewandequeen(f): 8:31am On Dec 10, 2019
dermmy:

Thanks man.

So which is the lie the fast charge or notification light?
Cosi am starting to chnage my mind abt the phone is they are missing
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by drjprince: 8:36am On Dec 10, 2019
Yewandequeen:

Thanks man.

So which is the lie the fast charge or notification light?
Cosi am starting to chnage my mind abt the phone is they are missing
buy it Na cheesy, I give you highest 2 month you will post advert on the forum, fairly used Infinix s5 for sale still very new

Reason I want to upgrade to Samsung or xiaomi
You want to carry your hard earned money to by trash,well it is your money buy what you wish cool

1 Like

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 9:51am On Dec 10, 2019
drjprince:
buy it Na cheesy, I give you highest 2 month you will post advert on the forum, fairly used Infinix s5 for sale still very new

Reason I want to upgrade to Samsung or xiaomi
You want to carry your hard earned money to by trash,well it is your money by what you wish cool
grin grin
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by drjprince: 9:55am On Dec 10, 2019
ddjay:

grin grin
morning sir cool
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 10:01am On Dec 10, 2019
drjprince:
morning sir cool
My oga morning o, i travelled and back now,
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by drjprince: 10:21am On Dec 10, 2019
ddjay:

My oga morning o, i travelled and back now,
God bless your hustle bro
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Smallbaby(f): 11:36am On Dec 10, 2019
This guy is half smart walahi, talking to yourself grin grin grin
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by drjprince: 11:37am On Dec 10, 2019
Smallbaby:
This guy is half smart walahi, talking to yourself grin grin grin
what do you mean madam undecided go to all threads am active you would know I have one moniker,you allowed those daft personel to make you say bullcrap

Down is a screenshot to proof that ddjay is another moniker stop this low faculty thinking
He has been on nairaland since 2013 and I knew him in this thread and we are not following each other

(1) (2) (3) ... (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) ... (347) (Reply)

Free Blackberry Unlocking Codes (NOT BLACKBERRY 10 DEVICES) / Airtel Bb Plan On Android / Can Nokia Asha 200 Download Whatsapp?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.