Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,476 members, 7,816,122 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** - Phones (191) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** (503856 Views)

Infinix Hot 6 Pro X608 Official Discussion Thread / TECNO Camon X/X Pro Official Discussion Thread / Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) ... (347) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jan 14, 2020
ddjay:
I can see people coming forward to expose the ills of this KngGezy moniker.
But as for you KngGezy if you cannot counter or proove otherwise why infinix is a crap with so many complains on this thread, then shut up. Meanwhile, you and your comrades are on xiaomi thread making fake complains

You can see

I hope you can also see I have shown them that the problem was from among themselves. And I have proved it to them.

As for whether Infinix is crap or not leave it to the Users to decide. Stop forcefully occupying their thread
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 7:26pm On Jan 14, 2020
KngGezy:

You can see

I hope you can also see I have shown them that the problem was from among themselves. And I have proved it to them.

As for whether Infinix is crap or not leave it to the Users to decide. Stop forcefully occupying their thread
You are talking of the problems you created on xiaomi thread abi
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 7:27pm On Jan 14, 2020
KngGezy:

You can see

Chai, the truth is very very bitter
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by maclawrence02(m): 7:27pm On Jan 14, 2020
KngGezy:

Please everyone seeing this should know that I modified my own quote, a quote which I reserve the right to put however I deem fit. I modified my quote Less than 2 minutes from the time of screenshot. And Maclawrence02 who is the bigger and actual fraud purposefully did not include the time of post in the second screenshot.
If you claim you modified your post why did you use the word BY THIS COMMENT OF YOURS referring to me thereby deceiving everyone.

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by drjprince: 7:27pm On Jan 14, 2020
KngGezy:

You can see

the same users have accepted it is scrap why kill yourself bro
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jan 14, 2020
drjprince:
leave dragnet out of this stop crying like a baby cry

It was Genius43 who caused the closure of that thread. You can go back and check who first called The mod
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jan 14, 2020
maclawrence02:

If you claim you modified your post why did you use the word BY THIS COMMENT OF YOURS referring to me thereby deceiving everyone.

A post which was modified within a two minute interval to indicate that it was meant to correct the ills of a moniker and in totality thread. How can it be taken to be deceitful and an act of fraud. When fraud itself demands that monetary proceeds must have changed hands. That means that money must have been involved. AND MONEY WAS NOT INVOLVED. And None of Nairaland Rules stops anyone from modifying their own post.

Okay that means that all the front page posts gotten from instablog and put on Nairaland are also acts of fraud

Cc Seun.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by maclawrence02(m): 7:34pm On Jan 14, 2020
KngGezy:

Please everyone seeing this should know that I modified my own quote, a quote which I reserve the right to put however I deem fit. I modified my quote Less than 2 minutes from the time of screenshot. And Maclawrence02 who is the bigger and actual fraud purposefully did not include the time of post in the second screenshot.
If you claim you have the right to modify my post why will you respond to the post and conclude it with BY THIS COMMENT OF YOURS? Making it look like I I made the comment that you edited and posted.
Why did you go back to modify the later filtered and then deleted it.

1 Like

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Adefowowe89: 7:35pm On Jan 14, 2020
KngGezy:

A post which was modified within a two minute interval to indicate that it was meant to correct the ills of a moniker and in totality thread. How can it be taken to be deceitful and an act of fraud. When fraud itself demands that monetary proceeds must have changed hands. That means that money must have been involved. AND MONEY WAS NOT INVOLVED. And None of Nairaland Rules stops anyone from modifying their own post.

Okay that means that all the front page posts gotten from instablog and put on Nairaland are also acts of fraud

Cc Seun.

what you did was very wrong. and I will suggest people should start quoting you and editing all you say so you know how it feels
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by atheistandproud(m): 7:36pm On Jan 14, 2020
I don show. Their dad.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jan 14, 2020
maclawrence02:

If you claim you have the right to modify my post why will you respond to the post and conclude it with BY THIS COMMENT OF YOURS? Making it look like I I made the comment that you edited and posted.
Why did you go back to modify the later filtered and then deleted it.

You are the actual fraud and if you want to do this

[\b] This is not the Xiaomi thread this is the Infinix thread. Leave this thread and we can continue on the new Xiaomi thread . That is if that's what you want to turn the new thread to. Just allow this thread to serve its purpose [b]
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Adefowowe89: 7:40pm On Jan 14, 2020
KngGezy:

[\b] This is not the Xiaomi thread this is the Infinix thread. Leave this thread and we can continue on the new Xiaomi thread . That is if that's what you want to turn the new thread to. Just allow this thread to serve its purpose [b]

Did you allow xaomi thread serve its purpose? they will close this one too las las
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jan 14, 2020
Adefowowe89:

what you did was very wrong. and I will suggest people should start quoting you and editing all you say so you know how it feels

This is obviously an alternate account. No one will have just 30 posts within a span of 2years. And if you feel it's wrong show me the Nairaland rule I contravened by modifying my own quote
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by drjprince: 7:44pm On Jan 14, 2020
KngGezy:

It was Genius43 who caused the closure of that thread. You can go back and check who first called The mod
it was you bro
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jan 14, 2020
Adefowowe89:

Did you allow xaomi thread serve its purpose? they will close this one too las las

So that's your purpose to take potential customers over to Xiaomi, Then Destabilize the thread and close it.

A kid and how many alternate monikers do you have
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Adefowowe89: 7:46pm On Jan 14, 2020
KngGezy:

This is obviously an alternate account. No one will have just 30 posts within a span of 2years. And if you feel it's wrong show me the Nairaland rule I contravened by modifying my own quote

some of us have jobs bro. I work in a bank and I am very busy. I read your nonsense always but I restrain myself to comment. in all your irrelevant talks I ordered my first xaomi for my babe (MiA3) and will buy either redmi note 8pro or 9pro.

FYI I use a Gionee A1 plus at the moment, but xaomi has done nothing wrong to you. you came with a plan and succeeded. I hardly ever talk on Nairaland. I can count the threads I have commented on , but you are a fraud bro a big one. your false humility and emotional appeal is terrible. grow up

8 Likes

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by maclawrence02(m): 7:47pm On Jan 14, 2020
KngGezy:

Can you pls tell everyone why you edited my post and responded to it and still concluded it with BY THS COMMENT OF YOURS when it is a comment that you edited all I said and replaced it with your own very words. If that is not fraudulent I wonder what it is.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Itzneowizy(m): 7:51pm On Jan 14, 2020
KngGezy:

Bros don't waste your time .....let me tell u a secret...you've been arguing with just one person. Forget the numerous accounts charging at you..it's one person with numerous alternates. Imagine how dey all sprang up immediately undecided

Don't waste ur time...they've been lingering around waiting for someone to feed them with redundant banters. It's what they enjoy as it seems like they have nothing else going on for them in their lives.....other than to come here and look for who to argue aimlessly with
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jan 14, 2020
Adefowowe89:

some of us have jobs bro. I work in a bank and I am very busy. I read your nonsense always but I restrain myself to comment. in all your irrelevant talks I ordered my first xaomi for my babe (MiA3) and will buy either redmi note 8pro or 9pro.

FYI I use a Gionee A1 plus at the moment, but xaomi has done nothing wrong to you. you came with a plan and succeeded. I hardly ever talk on Nairaland. I can count the threads I have commented on , but you are a fraud bro a big one. your false humility and emotional appeal is terrible. grow up

Tell that to other Kids

Its impossible to be in on Nairaland and comment just 30 times and counting within 2years plus. Who are you deceiving

If you are that quiet moniker as you say are. You would not be commenting so much now.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jan 14, 2020
To all Xiaomites mentioning please let's all leave this thread and continue our arguments on the Xiaomi thread 2
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Adefowowe89: 7:55pm On Jan 14, 2020
KngGezy:

Tell that to your Kids

Its possible to be in on Nairaland and comment just 30 times and counting within 2years plus. you are not lying bro

If you are that quiet moniker as you say are. You would not be commenting so much now. but cos I was wrong

ok bro
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jan 14, 2020
Adefowowe89:

ok bro

cheesy I'm laughing so hard.

How old are you?

If you will copy the right thing. I didn't change his comment to insults. I changed it from insults to kind words to correct him. I dont make use of insults. And if you want others to respect you, better dont insult anyone. It goes against Nairaland Rules.

No more comments here. Dont derail the Infinix thread
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Adefowowe89: 8:12pm On Jan 14, 2020
KngGezy:

cheesy I'm laughing so hard.

How old are you?

If you will copy the right thing. I didn't change his comment to insults. I changed it from insults to kind words to correct him. I dont make use of insults. And if you want others to respect you, better dont insult anyone. It goes against Nairaland Rules.

No more comments here. Dont derail the Infinix thread

who are you to tell me what to derail?
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jan 14, 2020
Adefowowe89:

who are you to tell me what to derail?

Ok Sorry Sir,
But I will not extend this argument further by commenting. Since you're a Xiaomite you can mention me on the Xiaomi thread
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by drjprince: 8:59pm On Jan 14, 2020
Itzneowizy:
Bros don't waste your time .....let me tell u a secret...you've been arguing with just one person. Forget the numerous accounts charging at you..it's one person with numerous alternates. Imagine how dey all sprang up immediately undecided

Don't waste ur time...they've been lingering around waiting for someone to feed them with redundant banters. It's what they enjoy as it seems like they have nothing else going on for them in their lives.....other than to come here and look for who to argue aimlessly with
when human beings are talking this one came out
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by drjprince: 8:59pm On Jan 14, 2020
KngGezy:

Ok Sorry Sir,
But I will not extend this argument further by commenting. Since you're a Xiaomite you can mention me on the Xiaomi thread
nobody cares about you bro
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jan 14, 2020
Itzneowizy:

I know bro, but together we can build this thread back to what it should be. Especially now that it is the biggest thread active on the phone section.

We will bring this thread back to life
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 9:31pm On Jan 14, 2020
KngGezy you are trying to respond with your other moniker itzneowizy abi, at least people are coming out to expose your fraudulent activities, you used itzneowizy to edit my comments on this thread sometime ago, and see you talking about derailing thread, you scattered xiaomi thread and now you trying to do same to this thread.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 9:33pm On Jan 14, 2020
KngGezy:

I know bro, but together we can build this thread back to what it should be. Especially now that it is the biggest thread active on the phone section.

We will bring this thread back to life
You and your other monikers are creating fake problems about xiaomi phones, see u trying to form cleaner abi eraser. The only place in this world where xiaomi is a problem is the ones you and your monikers are creating on nairaland.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 9:36pm On Jan 14, 2020
Itzneowizy:

In your absence this thread has been peaceful, you have come back to cause trouble abi, in this new year what you do now is to use KngGezy moniker to cause trouble here, you used MightyGEE but we burn your cable. Itzneowizy you are creating so much hatred on nairaland oh
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jan 14, 2020
ddjay:
KngGezy you are trying to respond with your other moniker itzneowizy abi, at least people are coming out to expose your fraudulent activities, you used itzneowizy to edit my comments on this thread sometime ago, and see you talking about derailing thread, you scattered xiaomi thread and now you trying to do same to this thread.

Ok Sir,

Ask Drjprince whether we are the same person. I have agreed with everything you said. Just let us end everything here. This thread has to move forward
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jan 14, 2020
ddjay:

In your absence this thread has been peaceful, you have come back to cause trouble abi, in this new year what you do now is to use KngGezy moniker to cause trouble here, you used MightyGEE but we burn your cable. Itzneowizy you are creating so much hatred on nairaland oh

In his absence

So you cyberbully a person to keep quiet. Maybe you should ask other Xiaomites until everyone can praise Infinix comfortably on this thread I wouldn't rest. This is not a Xiaomi thread.

(1) (2) (3) ... (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) ... (347) (Reply)

Free Blackberry Unlocking Codes (NOT BLACKBERRY 10 DEVICES) / Airtel Bb Plan On Android / Can Nokia Asha 200 Download Whatsapp?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.