Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,476 members, 7,816,122 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** - Phones (192) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** (503857 Views)

Infinix Hot 6 Pro X608 Official Discussion Thread / TECNO Camon X/X Pro Official Discussion Thread / Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) ... (347) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 9:42pm On Jan 14, 2020
KngGezy:

Ok Sir,

Ask Drjprince whether we are the same person. I have agreed with everything you said. Just let us end everything here. This thread has to move forward
So you want me to lie that infinix is a good phone, and recommended it to people abi. KngGezy am a born again Christian and want to make heaven by saying the truth and infact please God almighty so i have to say the truth about infinix.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jan 14, 2020
ddjay:

You and your other monikers are creating fake problems about xiaomi phones, see u trying to form cleaner abi eraser. The only place in this world where xiaomi is a problem is the ones you and your monikers are creating on nairaland.

And for fake problems , I have more than 20 unique problems and some with pictures about Xiaomi devices. These are few compared to the multitude of problems that the device has. The only issue is that I wouldn't want to derail this thread by posting pictures here. And also because the thread had been shut down thanks to Geniu.s43, I cant quote posts
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jan 14, 2020
ddjay:

So you want me to lie that infinix is a good phone, and recommended it to people abi. KngGezy am a born again Christian and want to make heaven by saying the truth and infact please God almighty so i have to say the truth about infinix.

Nobody is asking you Sir,

The truth is that Infinix is more Durable than Xiaomi. A mere splash of water on the Mi9T rendered the phone useless. Most of their devices have issues. I have seen Infinix recover from being immersed in water. But a phone not responding at all to a splash of water despite drying it. That altogether is a new one.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 9:49pm On Jan 14, 2020
By the way KngGezy like i said in another thread about transsion phones, assuming all infinix, tecno and itel phones were not more than 25k because of their quality and spec, then i will agree they are for low income earners, but unfortunately for you guys, there are cheaper alternatives in Samsung A series, xiaomi and nokia, so go and meet your marketers and the owners of transsion and tell them that they are making nonsense rubbish and should cut down the price starting from 10k and 25k maximum.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 9:52pm On Jan 14, 2020
KngGezy:

The truth is that Infinix is more Durable than Xiaomi. A mere splash of water on the Mi9T rendered the phone useless. Most of their devices have issues. I have seen Infinix recover from being immersed in water. But a phone not responding at all to a splash of water despite drying it. That altogether is a new one.
Infinix is more durable.... even the ceo of infinix won't agree with u

3 Likes

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jan 14, 2020
Xiaomi has good processors which is the selling point. But dont be lured, its durability is not there at all. And the spare parts are not available. I have read two persons comments with a broken screen issue. That ordered for a new screen and before the screen arrived from China. The phones had been stolen or taken by relatives.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 9:53pm On Jan 14, 2020
KngGezy:

The person that schooled you in lying try o, you are a prof

1 Like

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jan 14, 2020
ddjay:
By the way KngGezy like i said in another thread about transsion phones, assuming all infinix, tecno and itel phones were not more than 25k because of their quality and spec, then i will agree they are for low income earners, but unfortunately for you guys, there are cheaper alternatives in Samsung A series, xiaomi and nokia, so go and meet your marketers and the owners of transsion and tell them that they are making nonsense rubbish and should cut down the price starting from 10k and 25k maximum.

I am a hardcore Samsung fan. I'm not a marketer and you can check my posts I have never sold or marketed anything on Nairaland. I prefer to sell phones that I have used offline. And this is my only moniker. I have never been banned.

I admit the processors on the transsion devices aren't standard and can be improved. But looking at other factors the phone is still a steal at that price.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by BoluwajiPieters: 9:56pm On Jan 14, 2020
ddjay:
LOL.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 9:56pm On Jan 14, 2020
KngGezy:
Xiaomi has good processors which is the selling point. But dont be lured, its durability is not there at all. And the spare parts are not available. I have read two persons comments with a broken screen issue. That ordered for a new screen and before the screen arrived from China. The phones had been stolen or taken by relatives.
Guy carry your lie lie go, but i suggest you open a thread about this your durability lie if them (including infinix users) no roast you. Check my threads, i have roasted infinix and transsion before and nobody could challange me, so open yours and see
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jan 14, 2020
ddjay:

You can ask your alternate moniker. Or rather consult the old Xiaomi thread. This thread will grow by Gods grace
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 9:59pm On Jan 14, 2020
KngGezy:

I am a hardcore Samsung fan. I'm not a marketer and you can check my posts I have never sold or marketed anything on Nairaland. I prefer to sell phones that I have used offline. And this is my only moniker. I have never been banned.

I admit the processors on the transsion devices aren't standard and can be improved. But looking at other factors the phone is still a steal at that price.
You admit, this guy has started correcting himself, by the way check my post, i use Samsung a30, but like said open a thread telling nairalanders that infinix is better than xiaomi lets see
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jan 14, 2020
ddjay:

Guy carry your lie lie go, but i suggest you open a thread about this your durability lie if them (including infinix users) no roast you. Check my threads, i have roasted infinix and transsion before and nobody could challange me, so open yours and see

When you have alternate monikers, in law we say

Nemo judex in casuasua

You are the judge in your own cause

This thread will start with reviews and mods will be on standby to ban derailers
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Sam2310(m): 10:01pm On Jan 14, 2020
KngGezy:

You can ask your alternate moniker. Or rather consult the old Xiaomi thread. This thread will grow by Gods grace
'old thread', How Please?
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jan 14, 2020
ddjay:

You admit, this guy has started correcting himself, by the way check my post, i use Samsung a30, but like said open a thread telling nairalanders that infinix is better than xiaomi lets see

But what do you gain if you have the best processor and the device doesn't last more than a year
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 10:01pm On Jan 14, 2020
KngGezy:

So long as you and your oda monikers stop making trouble here, it will grow, because of you, infinix users have not come here only your trouble
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 10:03pm On Jan 14, 2020
KngGezy:

But what do you gain if you have the best processor and the device doesn't last more than a year
Thats a problem with infinix, check at least the last 30 pages of this thread you see people with new phones not up to 4 months reporting all sorts of complains
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jan 14, 2020
Sam2310:

It has been closed down. Genius.43 called on the mods during an argument and the thread was closed.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by BoluwajiPieters: 10:04pm On Jan 14, 2020
KngGezy:

So Xiaomi phones don't last for more than a year?!
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by BoluwajiPieters: 10:04pm On Jan 14, 2020
KngGezy:

It has been closed down. Genius.43 called on the mods during an argument and the thread was closed.

Check again!
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 10:05pm On Jan 14, 2020
Sam2310:
No mind am, am challenging him to open a thread telling nairalanders that infinix is better than xiaomi make we see
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by BoluwajiPieters: 10:05pm On Jan 14, 2020
KngGezy and ddjay, you guys shouldn't derail this thread abeg. Let people enjoy what they can buy in peace.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 10:06pm On Jan 14, 2020
BoluwajiPieters:

So Xiaomi phones don't last for more than a year?!
My brother i don't know where this guy is coming from o
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jan 14, 2020
ddjay:

So long as you and your oda monikers stop making trouble here, it will grow, because of you, infinix users have not come here only your trouble

Because of me that commented only today?

Or because of you that doesn't waste time in shunning their problems and praising Xiaomi

ddjay:

Oga, check xiaomi thread, infinix users here will give u their own and because its a malware, your phone will stary malfunctioning
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Sam2310(m): 10:07pm On Jan 14, 2020
KngGezy:

is opened now, kindly go back to do what u does best.

Cheer
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 10:08pm On Jan 14, 2020
BoluwajiPieters:
KngGezy and ddjay, you guys shouldn't derail this thread abeg. Let people enjoy what they can buy in peace.
He is derailing it na, for the past weeks no talk of xiaomi na him bring this comparison. The person that taught him how to lie na don o
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Jemerson: 10:08pm On Jan 14, 2020
KngGezy:

It's active
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Jemerson: 10:09pm On Jan 14, 2020
KngGezy:

When you have alternate monikers, in law we say

Nemo judex in casuasua

You are the judge in your own cause

This thread will start with reviews and mods will be on standby to ban derailers

Why are you double faced?
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by eby001(m): 10:09pm On Jan 14, 2020
KngGezy:

Lawyer cum phone marketer grin grin grin
Are you also a judge now?

Yen yen yen, I have never marketed any device on nairaland. tongue

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 10:09pm On Jan 14, 2020
KngGezy:

Because of me that commented only today?

Or because of you that doesn't waste time in shunning their problems and praising Xiaomi

This guy is trully an unrepentant fraudulent guy, see him editing my comments
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jan 14, 2020
Jemerson:

It's active

I'm happy for them. It was a pity that It was temporarily closed down. And now that it is open they should leave this thread to Infinix users.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Sam2310(m): 10:10pm On Jan 14, 2020
ddjay:

No mind am, am challenging him to open a thread telling nairalanders that infinix is better than xiaomi make we see
make we dash him some comments, so that this thread will grow na.

(1) (2) (3) ... (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) ... (347) (Reply)

Free Blackberry Unlocking Codes (NOT BLACKBERRY 10 DEVICES) / Airtel Bb Plan On Android / Can Nokia Asha 200 Download Whatsapp?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.