Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,959 members, 7,821,377 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** - Phones (221) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** (505952 Views)

Infinix Hot 6 Pro X608 Official Discussion Thread / TECNO Camon X/X Pro Official Discussion Thread / Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) ... (347) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by atheistandproud(m): 12:35pm On Mar 26, 2020
Kalapizim:
Stock was delayed due to corona. Dealers who had stocks started hoarding leading to scarcity and increase in price.
New government directives to close down markets may see them bringing out horded stock to sell now.

Noted boss
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by writter: 4:54am On Mar 28, 2020
I
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by polariss(m): 11:57am On Mar 28, 2020
Infinix note 4 pro for sell.

4glte
Fast charge technology
4000mah
32gb rom/3gb ram

Enugu state.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Godsonkemz(m): 9:24am On Mar 29, 2020
From the experiences I've had so far with infinix phones, I can confidently and categorically confirm that infinix phones are shitty phones. Either it's having a charging problem, freezing, crashing of apps or touchpad or any other hardware or software issue just as its twin brothers in scrap, tecno and itel. I saw hell with infinix. So, I'm done with shitty mediatek phones. I'm considering a snapdragon powered xiaomi or lenovo or nokia phone. Nobody should suggest Samsung to me, good phone with poor battery.

2 Likes

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by atheistandproud(m): 10:03am On Mar 29, 2020
Godsonkemz:
From the experiences I've had so far with infinix phones, I can confidently and categorically confirm that infinix phones are shitty phones. Either it's having a charging problem, freezing, crashing of apps or touchpad or any other hardware or software issue just as its twin brothers in scrap, tecno and itel. I saw hell with infinix. So, I'm done with shitty mediatek phones. I'm considering a snapdragon powered xiaomi or lenovo or nokia phone. Nobody should suggest Samsung to me, good phone with poor battery.

Bro calm down.

If you use Infinix phones as they're meant to be used, as a light phone for simple tasks, you won't have a problem. Zero. Really.

Just calls, torchlight, Facebook, WhatsApp, IG lags a lot, Twitter etc. Then you play simple games. People have been using it for years.

The problem is their processors sir. Quite frankly, without fear or favour, they are bad.

I had a Infinix hot 2, e pack because of games. Nova to be exact. I so much believed that phone that year, 2016. I was disappointed. I switched to Tecno and it wasn't much better but at least it lasted longer.

We had a discussion about it here a while back if you'll actually bother to read about it. A colleague said that the design and build was more important to him than the processor, like a Lamborghini Aventador with a Volvo engine. Me I no agree, I'd rather drive an ugly Mustang GT with a 700 horse power engine. If I march 120km, I'll from Sokoto reach Warri in 12 hours as opposed to two days.

Mediatek isn't the problem either. They make good chips. Look at the Dimensity series or the Helio G90T and G70. Look at the Helio P60, P70, P80 and P90. Great chips. Our people at Transsion prefer to use Helio P22 and below. They've slightly upgraded to P35 now.

From P22 and below cannot carry heavy tasks like gaming, excel, power point, etc. Do research before buying phones.

Will I buy an Infinix phone for my sister whose job is social media and pictures? Absolutely yes! Will I get the same for my brother who is a PUBG and PES freak? Who does graphic comic design on his phone? Of course not.

Cheers.

10 Likes

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by KunlexyInc1(m): 10:30am On Mar 29, 2020
francisbarrack:

Last price... M in osun

30k firm
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by innobarca(m): 8:19am On Mar 30, 2020
Infinix Note 5... Clean

3gb and 32gb.

Android 10.

Ojo Lagos

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by taibat61(m): 2:13pm On Mar 30, 2020
Infinix Smart 5 available

R.A.M- 4Gb

R.O.M- 64 Gb

Location --- Araromi Lagos

Fixed price 50k

4 weeks

09069076000- WhatsApp preferable
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by taibat61(m): 2:17pm On Mar 30, 2020
taibat61:
Infinix Smart 5 available

R.A.M- 4Gb

R.O.M- 64 Gb

Location --- Araromi Lagos

Fixed price 50k

4 weeks

09069076000- WhatsApp preferable

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by genitori(m): 1:53am On Mar 31, 2020
Please, is there anyone here whom I can consult or who knows someone I can consult personally on phones.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by gonaij: 11:55am On Mar 31, 2020
Social distancing brothers and sisters grin grin

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by busysince1993(m): 4:44pm On Mar 31, 2020
march 05 2020 security patch for Hot 8 is available OTA. update and enjoy
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Avatecc: 6:36pm On Mar 31, 2020
See the latest Itel Mobile Phone in the Market specification
https://www.avatecc.com/2020/03/itel-vision-1-specification-review-price.html
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by eby001(m): 6:50pm On Mar 31, 2020
atheistandproud:

Bro calm down.

If you use Infinix phones as they're meant to be used, as a light phone for simple tasks, you won't have a problem. Zero. Really.

Just calls, torchlight, Facebook, WhatsApp, IG lags a lot, Twitter etc. Then you play simple games. People have been using it for years.

The problem is their processors sir. Quite frankly, without fear or favour, they are bad.

I had a Infinix hot 2, e pack because of games. Nova to be exact. I so much believed that phone that year, 2016. I was disappointed. I switched to Tecno and it wasn't much better but at least it lasted longer.

We had a discussion about it here a while back if you'll actually bother to read about it. A colleague said that the design and build was more important to him than the processor, like a Lamborghini Aventador with a Volvo engine. Me I no agree, I'd rather drive an ugly Mustang GT with a 700 horse power engine. If I march 120km, I'll from Sokoto reach Warri in 12 hours as opposed to two days.

Mediatek isn't the problem either. They make good chips. Look at the Dimensity series or the Helio G90T and G70. Look at the Helio P60, P70, P80 and P90. Great chips. Our people at Transsion prefer to use Helio P22 and below. They've slightly upgraded to P35 now.

From P22 and below cannot carry heavy tasks like gaming, excel, power point, etc. Do research before buying phones.

Will I buy an Infinix phone for my sister whose job is social media and pictures? Absolutely yes! Will I get the same for my brother who is a PUBG and PES freak? Who does graphic comic design on his phone? Of course not.

Cheers.
Despite the fact that you have this disdain for Infinix, you still provide solutions on their thread. Kudos

Everyone has a story to tell about transsion , it is now left for the average consumer to judge what he/she will buy. Someone will always have a better phone than yours, always prefer quality over quantity.

2 Likes

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Jemerson: 9:58pm On Mar 31, 2020
genitori:
Please, is there anyone here whom I can consult or who knows someone I can consult personally on phones.

Gptech
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by atheistandproud(m): 10:55pm On Mar 31, 2020
eby001:

Despite the fact that you have this disdain for Infinix, you still provide solutions on their thread. Kudos

Everyone has a story to tell about transsion , it is now left for the average consumer to judge what he/she will buy. Someone will always have a better phone than yours, always prefer quality over quantity.

Lol...

Very true.

It's just that many of us Nigerians are ignorant and we glory in our ignorance.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by busysince1993(m): 11:22pm On Apr 01, 2020
4G Glo LTE on infinix hot 8 in Osogbo
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by comtak: 3:59pm On Apr 02, 2020
A friend infinix phone finger print just uninstall on its own. Can you help in any way? Thanks
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by weblord1900: 11:09pm On Apr 02, 2020
I updated my infinix hot 5.. The font style has stopped working. Any idea?
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Jemerson: 5:22pm On Apr 03, 2020
comtak:
A friend infinix phone finger print just uninstall on its own. Can you help in any way? Thanks

He should set it back na
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Lisaint(m): 5:46pm On Apr 03, 2020
I had an accident with my infinix note 4 X572
Right now the screen as gone blind and even the touch pad is not working
I would have changed the phone
but I have important documents on it
hence I need to repair it
due to the lockdown most engineer ain't opening here and even those that open don't have where they can buy the screen from.
if you're a phone engineer
and you're around my location
and you also have the complete screen available
text me on
zero nine zero
six six two nine
eight five eight one ( remember mtn is having free text,so you won't be charged)
my location inside Mowo Badagry ( ikoga)
even if you have and you are not far from me
kindly respond to this
SOS
but please let your price be reasonable
pictures are attached below
mods if this is not the right place to post this
kindly help to move it to the right place
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Kalapizim(m): 9:17pm On Apr 03, 2020
Lisaint:
I had an accident with my infinix note 4 X572
Right now the screen as gone blind and even the touch pad is not working
I would have changed the phone
but I have important documents on it
hence I need to repair it
due to the lockdown most engineer ain't opening here and even those that open don't have where they can buy the screen from.
if you're a phone engineer
and you're around my location
and you also have the complete screen available
text me on
zero nine zero
six six two nine
eight five eight one ( remember mtn is having free text,so you won't be charged)
my location inside Mowo Badagry ( ikoga)
even if you have and you are not far from me
kindly respond to this
SOS
but please let your price be reasonable
pictures are attached below
mods if this is not the right place to post this
kindly help to move it to the right place
sorry bro
And service center is closed now
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ityP(m): 9:30pm On Apr 03, 2020
atheistandproud:

Bro calm down.

Cheers.

Finally, someone is saying it. My sis wanted to get a phone, i didn't even think of xiaomi and the rest. Straight to tecno or infinix. It will serve her well. Nothing go carry me reach there, cos my phone na my machine. I dey over task am. Tecno and infinix have a target market, if not dem for don fold up
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Usirado611: 7:46pm On Apr 04, 2020
francisbarrack:
Samsung a30 forsale.
Price, spec and location

(1) (2) (3) ... (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) ... (347) (Reply)

Free Blackberry Unlocking Codes (NOT BLACKBERRY 10 DEVICES) / Airtel Bb Plan On Android / Can Nokia Asha 200 Download Whatsapp?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.