Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,642 members, 7,820,251 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** - Phones (223) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** (505574 Views)

Infinix Hot 6 Pro X608 Official Discussion Thread / TECNO Camon X/X Pro Official Discussion Thread / Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) ... (347) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Heartmender1: 4:22pm On Apr 08, 2020
Hello, my XHIDE suddenly disappeared from my phone master.

I search everywhere but couldn't locate it,, any help please

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by JayReeMai(m): 8:37pm On Apr 08, 2020
I can't swipe down notification bar on my infinix hot 6 pro not until I lock the device. Please help
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by jargooflife912(m): 8:02am On Apr 09, 2020
Is it possible to upgrade my Hot 7from 3g to 4g?
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by drjprince: 8:37am On Apr 09, 2020
ultraprime:

Tried that, just keeps on looping when I try these key combos, and yes I doubt it's an issue of RAM really... Maybe heating.

I'll try getting a new version of qfil.
bro let me tell you the truth, that hardware is fucking outdated for 2020,it was outdated even when infinix released it talk more of now, save up and get a powerful device from snapdragon 660 processor and above certainly infinix and tecno cant give a recent chipset because they feel Nigerians are ignorant of what is necessary and more concerned about megapixels and RAM which is not the major thing,if you need good processors opt for better brands realme, nokia, xiaomi..
That guys telling you to flash that phone is protecting his companies interest and would make things sweet to you while it is not, if you like continue flashing until the phone gets hardbricked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by jargooflife912(m): 8:56am On Apr 09, 2020
jargooflife912:
Is it possible to upgrade my Hot 7from 3g to 4g?
drjprince
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by drjprince: 9:02am On Apr 09, 2020
jargooflife912:
drjprince
jargooflife912:
drjprince
if a phone natively didn't come with 4g bro, there is no way to go about it, either flashing or doing anything to the hardware components

If you want a 4g phone, you would have to get a new device there are budget devices that supports 4g

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by jargooflife912(m): 9:04am On Apr 09, 2020
drjprince:
if a phone natively didn't come with 4g bro, there is no way to go about it, either flashing or doing anything to the hardware components

If you want a 4g phone, you would have to get a new device there are budget devices that supports 4g
Oh Thanks
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by drjprince: 9:11am On Apr 09, 2020
jargooflife912:
Oh Thanks
ur welcome bro, have a nice day
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ultraprime(m): 9:45am On Apr 09, 2020
drjprince:
bro let me tell you the truth, that hardware is fucking outdated for 2020,it was outdated even when infinix released it talk more of now, save up and get a powerful device from snapdragon 660 processor and above certainly infinix and tecno cant give a recent chipset because they feel Nigerians are ignorant of what is necessary and more concerned about megapixels and RAM which is not the major thing,if you need good processors opt for better brands realme, nokia, xiaomi..
That guys telling you to flash that phone is protecting his companies interest and would make things sweet to you while it is not, if you like continue flashing until the phone gets hardbricked
Okay man, will see to that. Although this issue is a bit extreme I think it may be beyond that. You right though.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by SAMICSUBDOTCOM(m): 11:55am On Apr 09, 2020
Okay ooo

1 Share

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by photon3106: 1:12pm On Apr 09, 2020
Heartmender1:
Hello, my XHIDE suddenly disappeared from my phone master.

I search everywhere but couldn't locate it,, any help please

Check to be sure that you've not frozen it.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by photon3106: 1:20pm On Apr 09, 2020
A Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 with Adreno 505 onboard coupled with a 3GB ram is too outdated to run Android 9/10 even for daily use not involving games?

INTERESTING! grin

Anyways, everyone is entitled to think what he wants even when the thought is wrong and to think I work for Infinix or Tecno is even more amusing grin

Good afternoon everyone...
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Elbreezy(m): 1:48pm On Apr 09, 2020
Put WhatsApp link
hamtabfawaz:
Hello Guyz
iPhone XR , Black , 64gb , Chip unlocked,
₦130K.
iPhone 11pro Max , with all Accessories, (Factory Unlocked) 256gb ,₦275K = Not Negotiable Serious Buyers Only.

Location is Lagos
Call or WhatsApp, = zero7zero169611zero1
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Heartmender1: 2:58pm On Apr 09, 2020
photon3106:

Check to be sure that you've not frozen it.

It's not frozen
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by photon3106: 3:09pm On Apr 09, 2020
Heartmender1:

It's not frozen

Go to Apps under settings to see whether it is among the list of all apps on your phone. If it is not there then most likely it was well... Mysteriously uninstalled grin Jokes apart an app couldn't have been automatically uninstalled unless Google play protect finds it as a threat inwhich case youll still be notified.

Here is what you can try. The XHide is a system app. If you can find someone with Xhide on his/her phone, send it via Xender and install. Don't worry about the content in it as they are still on the phone. During installation, it should tell you that you want to install an update to the existing app. Proceed. I hope it works.

Pls make sure it's same androud version but it doesnt have to be the same phone model.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Heartmender1: 3:25pm On Apr 09, 2020
photon3106:

Go to Apps under settings to see whether it is among the list of all apps on your phone. If it is not there then most likely it was well... Mysteriously uninstalled grin Jokes apart an app couldn't have been automatically uninstalled unless Google play protect finds it as a threat inwhich case youll still be notified.

Here is what you can try. The XHide is a system app. If you can find someone with Xhide on his/her phone, send it via Xender and install. Don't worry about the content in it as they are still on the phone. During installation, it should tell you that you want to install an update to the existing app. Proceed. I hope it works.

Pls make sure it's same androud version but it doesnt have to be the same phone model.

Thanks, it work..

Now having it on my phone again

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by photon3106: 5:52pm On Apr 09, 2020
Heartmender1:

Thanks, it work..

Now having it on my phone again

I'm glad it worked. grin
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by phockallmods: 4:15pm On Apr 10, 2020
Any good new infinix under 40k fone to buy?
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by phockallmods: 4:17pm On Apr 10, 2020
toscotech:

I HAVE
How much is new one?
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by taiwosamwell(m): 9:53pm On Apr 10, 2020
Infinix Hot 9 Play comes with 6000mAh battery and more
Check out the specs: https://techfashy.com/infinix-hot-9-play-specs-and-price-in-nigeria/
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by sunshineV(f): 7:23am On Apr 11, 2020
atheistandproud:

Bro calm down.

If you use Infinix phones as they're meant to be used, as a light phone for simple tasks, you won't have a problem. Zero. Really.

Just calls, torchlight, Facebook, WhatsApp, IG lags a lot, Twitter etc. Then you play simple games. People have been using it for years.

The problem is their processors sir. Quite frankly, without fear or favour, they are bad.

I had a Infinix hot 2, e pack because of games. Nova to be exact. I so much believed that phone that year, 2016. I was disappointed. I switched to Tecno and it wasn't much better but at least it lasted longer.

We had a discussion about it here a while back if you'll actually bother to read about it. A colleague said that the design and build was more important to him than the processor, like a Lamborghini Aventador with a Volvo engine. Me I no agree, I'd rather drive an ugly Mustang GT with a 700 horse power engine. If I march 120km, I'll from Sokoto reach Warri in 12 hours as opposed to two days.

Mediatek isn't the problem either. They make good chips. Look at the Dimensity series or the Helio G90T and G70. Look at the Helio P60, P70, P80 and P90. Great chips. Our people at Transsion prefer to use Helio P22 and below. They've slightly upgraded to P35 now.

From P22 and below cannot carry heavy tasks like gaming, excel, power point, etc. Do research before buying phones.

Will I buy an Infinix phone for my sister whose job is social media and pictures? Absolutely yes! Will I get the same for my brother who is a PUBG and PES freak? Who does graphic comic design on his phone? Of course not.

Cheers.

"a Lamborghini Aventador with a Volvo engine" lolzz this got me laughing
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by manibnl: 10:16am On Apr 11, 2020
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by purity2all(m): 4:19pm On Apr 11, 2020
Please help!

The light on my phone(infinix S5) goes off anytime l dial a number or about to listen to a voice note. Please, what could possibly account for this. Thanks.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Boombaby: 4:43pm On Apr 11, 2020
Pls I need help with my S4. I can store anything. Says the memory card is corrupt. The phone still has 17gb storage space but I cannot use it.
My problem started when I migrated data from phone to memory card and I have been unable to go back to phone internal storage.

The phone won't even show on my laptop. I can save or download anything.
Pls help me. Thanks
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Boombaby: 4:44pm On Apr 11, 2020
purity2all:
Please help!

The light on my phone(infinix S5) goes off anytime l dial a number or about to listen to a voice note. Please, what could possibly account for this. Thanks.

I had this issue before. It resolved itself. Although someone said it was settings. It later resolved itself
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by purity2all(m): 6:23pm On Apr 11, 2020
Boombaby:

I had this issue before. It resolved itself. Although someone said it was settings. It later resolved itself

Thanks sir. l hope mine resolve by itself too.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by shegzido(m): 6:26pm On Apr 11, 2020
My infinix hot 4 Lite turn itself off when data is on for a long period of time.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by photon3106: 8:33pm On Apr 11, 2020
Boombaby:
Pls I need help with my S4. I can store anything. Says the memory card is corrupt. The phone still has 17gb storage space but I cannot use it.
My problem started when I migrated data from phone to memory card and I have been unable to go back to phone internal storage.

The phone won't even show on my laptop. I can save or download anything.
Pls help me. Thanks

You're having all these problem because you've merged a faulty sdcard and made it as part of the internal storage. Android makes it possible to format any sdcard as either Portable storage or Internal storage. Whenever you chose the latter, your storage seizes to be detected on your laptop as it would when it was just a portable storage.

Solution: Get another sdcard or insert the corrupt one in a card reader and format on your laptop.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by photon3106: 8:36pm On Apr 11, 2020
shegzido:
My infinix hot 4 Lite turn itself off when data is on for a long period of time.

Does the phone gets really hot when the data is on?
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by photon3106: 8:44pm On Apr 11, 2020
purity2all:
Please help!

I can think of two possible solutions.

1. If what you have is a 3D glass protector, you might want to remove that and see whether problem persist.

2. You might want to disable any settings that automatically prevents accidental presses such as the Inadvertent mode setting. There might be others just check your settimgs for any settings that controls the proximity sensor.

Try 2 first before maybe, 1
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by purity2all(m): 8:59pm On Apr 11, 2020
photon3106:

I can think of two possible solutions.

1. If what you have is a 3D glass protector, you might want to remove that and see whether problem persist.

2. You might want to disable any settings that automatically prevents accidental presses such as the Inadvertent mode setting. There might be others just check your settimgs for any settings that controls the proximity sensor.

Try 2 first before maybe, 1

Many thanks.

1 Like

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by shegzido(m): 9:22pm On Apr 11, 2020
Yes

(1) (2) (3) ... (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) ... (347) (Reply)

Free Blackberry Unlocking Codes (NOT BLACKBERRY 10 DEVICES) / Airtel Bb Plan On Android / Can Nokia Asha 200 Download Whatsapp?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.