Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,731 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** - Phones (226) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** (504393 Views)

Infinix Hot 6 Pro X608 Official Discussion Thread / TECNO Camon X/X Pro Official Discussion Thread / Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) ... (347) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Opeolami(m): 11:12am On Apr 22, 2020
atheistandproud:

Does it overheat?

Sometimes, if a phone is overheating...to protect the SoC from heat damage, it shuts itself off.

Could also be a software issue.

Your complaint is not complete sha.

It does not overheat.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by atheistandproud(m): 11:18am On Apr 22, 2020
Opeolami:

It does not overheat.

Photon3106
Kalapizim
Xfrozen

Come and help this bro.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Ediii(m): 5:51pm On Apr 22, 2020
Forget all thea transient phones. Get one of these phone and thank me later.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TE5HToIuvnA
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by eleko1: 8:31pm On Apr 22, 2020
I have 25k cash.U fit help
Promzwealth:

Gionee m7 for sale 6gb
64rom
It has a small crack
4000 battery capacity..
Not upto 2months of purchase..
WhatsApp me 08075628618
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Promzwealth: 7:20am On Apr 23, 2020
eleko1:
I have 25k cash.U fit help
Nope
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by eleko1: 8:23am On Apr 23, 2020
Last nkoh
Promzwealth:
Nope
if u can send it to Lagos and collect ur money before another 2 wks holiday
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by eleko1: 8:35am On Apr 23, 2020
Last price
Promzwealth:

Gionee m7 for sale 6gb
64rom
It has a small crack
4000 battery capacity..
Not upto 2months of purchase..
WhatsApp me 08075628618
how can I get it in lagos diz weekend
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by photon3106: 6:05pm On Apr 23, 2020
Opeolami:
Hello house....

I urgently need your help guys. Presently I am using a friend phone to ask for this help.

I have this infinix hot 5pro, that suddenly or automatically switch off when doing anything on the phone at time it work fine but when it starts swinging off I regret using a phone.

Please, what is the likely solutions.

Thanks in anticipation.

1. Does it shutdown and has to be powered on by you OR it restarts when doing some things on it?

2. if the problem is restarting, then you should try flashing the phone. If problem persist, change the battery. However, if the problem is shutting down, then you either have a phone with faulty board or a faulty battery.

I recommend flashing the phone then followed by battery replacement.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Opeolami(m): 6:44pm On Apr 23, 2020
photon3106:

1. Does it shutdown and has to be powered on by you OR it restarts when doing some things on it?

2. if the problem is restarting, then you should try flashing the phone. If problem persist, change the battery. However, if the problem is shutting down, then you either have a phone with faulty board or a faulty battery.

I recommend flashing the phone then followed by battery replacement.

Thanks boss, done flashing. I will replace the battery tomorrow.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by photon3106: 6:53pm On Apr 23, 2020
Opeolami:

Thanks boss, done flashing. I will replace the battery tomorrow.

Okay, I hope it stabilizes
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by OtegaFrancis(m): 11:52pm On Apr 23, 2020
Nice one
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Elvis8236(m): 4:59pm On Apr 24, 2020
Infinix X572 charging flex needed at Abaranje Ikotun, PM me on 08186378236 now
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Kalapizim(m): 5:16pm On Apr 24, 2020
Elvis8236:
Infinix X572 charging flex needed at Abaranje Ikotun, PM me on 08186378236 now
for this lockdown ?
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Elvis8236(m): 5:31pm On Apr 24, 2020
Kalapizim:
for this lockdown ?

It's possible
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by talktalk4u: 7:17pm On Apr 24, 2020
plenty155:

Any idea of the current price
i think about 55-60
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Phalumy(m): 8:40pm On Apr 24, 2020
Jemerson:

Have you solved it? It's common with all Infinix phones.

Overpriced piece of metal
No, I haven't......
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Phalumy(m): 8:41pm On Apr 24, 2020
nightbuzzer:
it's hardware problem .. but first try carryout factory reset
Tried that but it didn't work out......
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Elvis8236(m): 7:48am On Apr 25, 2020
If you need flashing assistance to flash your Infinix device during this lockdown, simply PM me on 08186378236
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by drjprince: 8:01am On Apr 25, 2020
Jemerson:

Have you solved it? It's common with all Infinix phones.

Overpriced piece of metal
lwkmd him say na metal cheesy
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by nightbuzzer: 11:07am On Apr 25, 2020
drjprince:
lwkmd him say na metal cheesy
You never still tire to they talk you this man ... You can't talk like this about what your government is doing to you and yet you they fight to talk over a phone ... I bet you if I put wire in your mouth it will generate electricity
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by drjprince: 11:43am On Apr 25, 2020
nightbuzzer:
You never still tire to they talk you this man ... You can't talk like this about what your government is doing to you and yet you they fight to talk over a phone ... I bet you if I put wire in your mouth it will generate electricity
say whatever you want but you can't kill pure good energy
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by 10thElement: 12:13pm On Apr 25, 2020
drjprince:
say whatever you want but you can't kill pure good energy
but the guy said the truth you always attack infinix thread and your account is already flagged as people who are paid to attack other brand Apart from MI .
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by drjprince: 12:21pm On Apr 25, 2020
10thElement:
but the guy said the truth you always attack infinix thread and your account is already flagged as people who are paid to attack other brand Apart from MI .
oga I am not using Mi phone as at today, I used Samsung through last two weeks, and where did you see mention of MI in my post
I owe no one anything people can think what they like but marketing for an oem is limiting myself making it the last thing I'd try..
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by 10thElement: 12:25pm On Apr 25, 2020
drjprince:
oga I am not using Mi phone as at today, I used Samsung through last two weeks, and where did you see mention of MI in my post
I owe no one anything people can think what they like but marketing for an oem is limiting myself making it the last thing I'd try..
but everyone has their own experience with each brands and I too have used Samsung and I have negative review about them but have never for one day attack them on any platform but your case is different you keep talking and talking
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by drjprince: 12:29pm On Apr 25, 2020
10thElement:
but everyone has their own experience with each brands and I too have used Samsung and I have negative review about them but have never for one day attack them on any platform but your case is different you keep talking and talking
negative review unlike a phone becoming hard to operate not long after buying with laggy ui and years old low-end chipsets that struggle with little tasks

1 Like

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by 10thElement: 12:37pm On Apr 25, 2020
drjprince:
negative review unlike a phone becoming hard to operate not long after buying with laggy ui and years old low-end chipsets that struggle with little tasks
lol grin grin you need iced water to chill your brain . The more you talk the more they grow .. you guys are the only once attacking the brand out of 2million+ people on Nairaland
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by drjprince: 12:43pm On Apr 25, 2020
10thElement:
lol grin grin you need iced water to chill your brain . The more you talk the more they grow .. you guys are the only once attacking the brand out of 2million+ people on Nairaland
check out we aren't, what happens it we try to enlighten all those that don't know to liberate from using trash , there is Samsung, Apple, realme, oneplus, Nokia, xiaomi other than some scrap called infinix/tecno
Even umidigi makes better phone than them no caps
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Nellsworld(m): 1:18pm On Apr 25, 2020
10thElement:
But his criticism have made infinix to wake up, that's y they upgraded using p60 on the note 7
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by photon3106: 1:35pm On Apr 25, 2020
Nellsworld:

But his criticism have made infinix to wake up, that's y they upgraded using p60 on the note 7

Lolz. Unless you're joking about this. Do you think the wailing of some haters on one nairaland thread is responsible for this?

Tecno and Infinix chose what chipset anf other hardwares they seem best for themselves, the product in question and the market. That's all.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by drjprince: 2:29pm On Apr 25, 2020
photon3106:

Lolz. Unless you're joking about this. Do you think the wailing of some haters on one nairaland thread is responsible for this?

Tecno and Infinix chose what chipset anf other hardwares they seem best for themselves, the product in question and the market. That's all.
he ain't joking learn to see to facts, you guys said we are wailing, there is no issue but trust me you guys have lost a big consumer base on Nairaland and would loose more before the year runs out, good always prevail

If the thing didn't touch infinix trust me they would use their use helio p35 or A22 in the note 7
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by photon3106: 2:56pm On Apr 25, 2020
drjprince:
he ain't joking learn to see to facts, you guys said we are wailing, there is no issue but trust me you guys have lost a big consumer base on Nairaland and would loose more before the year runs out, good always prevail

If the thing didn't touch infinix trust me they would use their use helio p35 or A22 in the note 7

Most times, I resist the urge to quote you and others bashing Infinix because no matter what is said, you guys are simply too gone in your hatred towards Transsion products.

You said 'you people'... That's the problem right there. Anyone who doesn't support your view is labelled an Infinix marketer, a poor decision maker, haters of 'GOOD Propaganda'

I have no problem with that though as those are your entitled opinions.

I don't use Infinix anymore. I did and not with regrets. I'm a tinkerer who love custom stuff. Hence the reason for going for another brand.

For your information, I care less whether by next year they gain the entire global market or loose their hold on Africa all together.

If you think your comment here on this thread is forcing their hands, then I don't know what else to say to you.

Being knowledgeable doesn't mean you should not respect people's decision. Sometimes, you guys even fail to see faults in your displayed knowledge.

You're talking about Infinix using outdated chipsets. Your comment about a guy's Infinix running SD430 with android 8.1 has given me more reason to just over look whatever it is you're saying when it comes Criticizing any brand.

Just continue in your self acclaimed PURE GOOD...

Enjoy grin
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Kenneth10110(m): 4:53pm On Apr 25, 2020
Please how much will Hot 9 32gb and 3gb ram cost and also the Infinix note 7 lite

(1) (2) (3) ... (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) ... (347) (Reply)

Free Blackberry Unlocking Codes (NOT BLACKBERRY 10 DEVICES) / Airtel Bb Plan On Android / Can Nokia Asha 200 Download Whatsapp?

Viewing this topic: Solidarity9490(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.