Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** - Phones (225) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** (504804 Views)

Infinix Hot 6 Pro X608 Official Discussion Thread / TECNO Camon X/X Pro Official Discussion Thread / Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) ... (347) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by dasanchez1(m): 10:46am On Apr 20, 2020
drjprince:
undecided alternate moniker everywhere

You joined nairaland February this year and you know prince..

You are talking in the rubbish
Go and check my profile.. and start from there
happy birthday man
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by natstryker(m): 11:20am On Apr 20, 2020
I tried to update my OS on my Infinix hot 6 and when it tries to restart this is what comes up

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Kalapizim(m): 12:17pm On Apr 20, 2020
natstryker:
I tried to update my OS on my Infinix hot 6 and when it tries to restart this is what comes up
Have you rooted your device before ?
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by plenty155(m): 1:05pm On Apr 20, 2020
good day guys, pls can anyone recommend a good infinix phone one can get with budget of 50k
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by drjprince: 1:07pm On Apr 20, 2020
dasanchez1:
happy birthday man
Thanks so much bro, this means alot to me..
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by talktalk4u: 1:33pm On Apr 20, 2020
plenty155:
good day guys, pls can anyone recommend a good infinix phone one can get with budget of 50k
S5
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by talktalk4u: 1:34pm On Apr 20, 2020
drjprince:
i wish you best of luck happy birthday . And stop attacking brands that didn't pay you money
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by plenty155(m): 1:42pm On Apr 20, 2020
talktalk4u:
S5
Any idea of the current price
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Flytime: 3:29pm On Apr 20, 2020
plenty155:

Any idea of the current price
don't do it trust me you'll be stuck on Android 9 forever don't even hope on Android 10 talkless of 11 ,don't expect the quality features other phones gives for that price gives can you imagine for 50k you are still stuck on micro usb,Helio p22 and other stupid specs when you could get the Samsung Galaxy a10s for a lesser price although it uses Helio p22 but hey the price is lower or get the a20s or the redmi 8 which are all better than the s5 when you start complaining like those on this thread are you'll remember what I told you even if you want to get an infinix device at least get the hot 9 with Android 10 but weaker processor for a lesser price.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by dasanchez1(m): 4:10pm On Apr 20, 2020
drjprince:
you're welcome... Enjoy and stay safe
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by plenty155(m): 4:19pm On Apr 20, 2020
Flytime:
don't do it trust me you'll be stuck on Android 9 forever don't even hope on Android 10 talkless of 11 ,don't expect the quality features other phones for tht price gives can you imagine for 50k you are still stuck on micro usb,Helio p22 and other stupid specs when you could get the Samsung Galaxy a10s for a lesser price although it uses Helio p22 but hey the price is lower or get the a20s or the redmi 8 which are all better than the s5 when you start complaining like those on this thread are you'll remember what I told you even if you want to get an infinix device at least get the hot 9 with Android 10 but weaker processor for a lesser price.

Thanks very much for this Bro
I think I would prefer the hot 9
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by natstryker(m): 4:51pm On Apr 20, 2020
Kalapizim:
Have you rooted your device before ?

I haven't o! The only thing I've done is change screen
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Kristaz(m): 5:01pm On Apr 20, 2020
sheylarhh:

I feel your pain bro, next time run away from Infinix and Tecno. It always end in tears

Please recommend a better phone of moderate price. Of a truth, Infinix phones have disappointed me severally. I like phones with powerful battery, high RAM , ROM, good camera and big screen.
Thank you.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Kalapizim(m): 5:04pm On Apr 20, 2020
drjprince:
Happy birthday
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Nellsworld(m): 5:11pm On Apr 20, 2020
Kristaz:

Please recommend a better phone of moderate price. Of a truth, Infinix phones have disappointed me severally. I like phones with powerful battery, high RAM , ROM, good camera and big screen.
Thank you.
You can try Nokia, xiaomi, Lg, Oppo etc
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by drjprince: 6:04pm On Apr 20, 2020
Kalapizim:
Happy birthday
thanks brother
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by YouloveEmmanuel: 7:30pm On Apr 20, 2020
If u want to know good ismartphones to purchase, price,
Other tech Check out Emmanuel Anosike (@EUAKCH): https://twitter.com/EUAKCH?s=09
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by sheylarhh(m): 11:30pm On Apr 20, 2020
Kristaz:

Thank you.
Go for realme, Nokia, Umidigi, Xiaomi, Huawei products. Do research, you will surely see one that 'll fit to your pocket

1 Like

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Promzwealth: 7:12am On Apr 21, 2020
Kristaz:

Thank you.

Gionee m7 for sale 6gb
64rom
It has a small crack
4000 battery capacity..
Not upto 2months of purchase..
WhatsApp me 08075628618

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by atheistandproud(m): 7:18am On Apr 21, 2020
Kristaz:

Thank you.

Off the top of my head...

Any Nokia phone from model 2.0 to X5 (Con: small batteries, flimsy charging ports which spoil easily)

Redmi 6, Redmi 7 and 7a, Redmi 8 and 8a

Samsung A series up to A30

Huawei Y series

Generally, these phones here are around 45k or less and give good bang for your buck.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Promzwealth: 7:21am On Apr 21, 2020
Not upto 2months of purchase..
Gionee m7
6gb ram
64rom
Battery capacity..4000
Working perfectly..
But has a small crack
35k..
Location abia state..
Call or WhatsApp ..

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Promzwealth: 7:22am On Apr 21, 2020
More pics

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Nellsworld(m): 8:08am On Apr 21, 2020
atheistandproud:

Off the top of my head...

Any Nokia phone from model 2.0 to X5 (Con: small batteries, flimsy charging ports which spoil easily)

Redmi 6, Redmi 7 and 7a, Redmi 8 and 8a

Samsung A series up to A30

Huawei Y series

Generally, these phones here are around 45k or less and give good bang for your buck.
For nokia, 2.0-4.2 don't have charging port issues
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by turok: 8:19am On Apr 21, 2020
Infinix have unveil their first phone with a side-mounted fingerprint. Infinix NOTE 7 comes with a side-mounted fingerprint sensor. Unlock your phone in an instant tap, which makes unlocking fast and more intuitive than ever before.

It also come with face unlock. The phone comes with a 5000mAh battery with the best-in-class 18W Super charge 3.0, change the way you think about charging.

The phone comes with different gestures which make it more easier and faster to access different application. It also have come with WiFi share, which make it easy for you to search your WiFi through scanning a QR code without typing your WiFi password.

The Infinix Note 7 was announced on April 6, 2020, and it is expected to be released by the end of April 2020.

The Infinix Note 7 comes with the following specifications;

Display: 6.95inch (HD+ 720*1640)

Processor: Mediatek Helio G70 (12 nm) Octa-core (2x2.0 GHz Cortex-A75 & 6x1.7 GHz Cortex-A55)

Front Camera: 16 MP, f/2.0, 26mm (wide)

Rear Camera: 48MP + 2MP + 2MP + 2MP

RAM: 4/6GB

Storage: 64/128GB

Battery Capacity: 5000mAh

Available colours: Forest Green, Aether Black, Bolivia Blue

For more details on the New Infinix Note 7

https://cdn-af.feednews.com/news/detail/eab6dd1fd63f4cc9b569f572bb718dea

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by plenty155(m): 2:44pm On Apr 21, 2020
turok:
Infinix have unveil their first phone with a side-mounted fingerprint. Infinix NOTE 7 comes with a side-mounted fingerprint sensor. Unlock your phone in an instant tap, which makes unlocking fast and more intuitive than ever before.

It also come with face unlock. The phone comes with a 5000mAh battery with the best-in-class 18W Super charge 3.0, change the way you think about charging.

The phone comes with different gestures which make it more easier and faster to access different application. It also have come with WiFi share, which make it easy for you to search your WiFi through scanning a QR code without typing your WiFi password.

The Infinix Note 7 was announced on April 6, 2020, and it is expected to be released by the end of April 2020.

The Infinix Note 7 comes with the following specifications;

Display: 6.95inch (HD+ 720*1640)

Processor: Mediatek Helio G70 (12 nm) Octa-core (2x2.0 GHz Cortex-A75 & 6x1.7 GHz Cortex-A55)

Front Camera: 16 MP, f/2.0, 26mm (wide)

Rear Camera: 48MP + 2MP + 2MP + 2MP

RAM: 4/6GB

Storage: 64/128GB

Battery Capacity: 5000mAh

Available colours: Forest Green, Aether Black, Bolivia Blue

For more details on the New Infinix Note 7

https://cdn-af.feednews.com/news/detail/eab6dd1fd63f4cc9b569f572bb718dea
What about the price
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Nkwomarket: 7:09pm On Apr 21, 2020
Pls I want to buy this infinix note 7. Cash at hand
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by PrinzCarter(m): 11:53pm On Apr 21, 2020
any phone for sell
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Attah995: 12:38am On Apr 22, 2020
How do i remove my instant apps on my infinix S5
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by PrinzCarter(m): 2:13am On Apr 22, 2020
any phone to sell ,s5 or anytype
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Ceegar01: 9:58am On Apr 22, 2020
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Opeolami(m): 10:57am On Apr 22, 2020
Hello house....

I urgently need your help guys. Presently I am using a friend phone to ask for this help.

I have this infinix hot 5pro, that suddenly or automatically switch off when doing anything on the phone at time it work fine but when it starts swinging off I regret using a phone.

Please, what is the likely solutions.

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by atheistandproud(m): 11:01am On Apr 22, 2020
Opeolami:
Hello house....

I urgently need your help guys. Presently I am using a friend phone to ask for this help.

I have this infinix hot 5pro, that suddenly or automatically switch off when doing anything on the phone at time it work fine but when it starts swinging off I regret using a phone.

Please, what is the likely solutions.

Thanks in anticipation.

Does it overheat?

Sometimes, if a phone is overheating...to protect the SoC from heat damage, it shuts itself off.

Could also be a software issue.

Your complaint is not complete sha.

(1) (2) (3) ... (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) ... (347) (Reply)

Free Blackberry Unlocking Codes (NOT BLACKBERRY 10 DEVICES) / Airtel Bb Plan On Android / Can Nokia Asha 200 Download Whatsapp?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.