Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** - Phones (85) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** (506630 Views)

Infinix Hot 6 Pro X608 Official Discussion Thread / TECNO Camon X/X Pro Official Discussion Thread / Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (348) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by thebiggestgists(m): 9:36pm On May 18, 2019
Chiefheywhy:
Infinix hot 6x (623)
2gb ram
16gb rom
4000mah Battery
For sale @ 35k(slightly negotiable)

Buyer should be in LAGOS

DM ME ASAP
Swap with hot 5 with 5k
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by hoyinmide(m): 1:09pm On May 19, 2019
my note 4 is not vibratinf any solution pls
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Kalapizim(m): 1:35pm On May 19, 2019
hoyinmide:
my note 4 is not vibratinf any solution pls
Did it fall ?
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by hoyinmide(m): 2:48pm On May 19, 2019
nope ... the vibration just stops working..sometimes it works but for a very short time nd stop almost immediately moreova i was not able to get the oTa on it too
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by hoyinmide(m): 2:49pm On May 19, 2019
Kalapizim:
Did it fall ?

nope ... the vibration just stops working..sometimes it works but for a very short time nd stop almost immediately moreova i was not able to get the oTa on it too
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 3:54pm On May 19, 2019
IF YOU OWN AN INFINIX OR PLANNING TO GET ONE, MAKE SURE YOU PUT IT IN YOuR DAILY PRAYERS AT HOME, IN CHURCH OR MOSQUE SO THAT GOD WILL PREVENT MALFUNCTION OR THE EASY DAMAGE IT SUFFERS, BE YOUR BROTHER AND SISTERS KEEPER BY GIVING TECNO AND ITELS USERS THIS ADVICE

3 Likes

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by credon: 4:06pm On May 19, 2019
ddjay:
IF YOU OWN AN INFINIX OR PLANNING TO GET ONE, MAKE SURE YOU PUT IT IN YOIR DAILY PRAYERS AT HOME, IN CHURCH OR MOSQUE SO THAT GOD WILL PREVENT MALFUNCTION OR THE EASY DAMAGE IT SUFFERS, BE YOUR BROTHER AND SISTERS KEEPER BY GIVING TECNO AND ITELS USERS THIS ADVICE
grin grin grin okay sir
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by hoyinmide(m): 4:15pm On May 19, 2019
make i just get solution for eida of dose two vibration or upgrade... av been an infinix dan since d days of hot make dem do me well fah
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by pappybarry(m): 5:05pm On May 19, 2019
Infinix Hot 4pro for giveaway price. This phone comes with an amazing battery life of 4000mah. 2GRam, 16GB inbut memory and it is 4g enabled. The phone is working perfectly. It is going for 18,000 Non negotiable. Call or WhatsApp: 08162646631

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 6:02pm On May 19, 2019
pappybarry:
Infinix Hot 4pro for giveaway price. This phone comes with an amazing battery life of 4000mah. 2GRam, 16GB inbut memory and it is 4g enabled. The phone is working perfectly. It is going for 18,000 Non negotiable. Call or WhatsApp: 08162646631
Non negotiable? That mins 25k is not allowed then
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Semtu(m): 6:11pm On May 19, 2019
Nice to see that everyone wants to sell their trash infinix cheesy

There are better and pocket-friendlier phones in the market cool
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 6:15pm On May 19, 2019
Semtu:
Nice to see that everyone wants to sell their trash infinix cheesy

There are better and pocket-friendlier phones in the market cool
Yes boss, phonedaddy and photon3106 should be the only 2 Nigerians using infinix because na their level bdat, they don't deserve an upgrade
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Semtu(m): 6:25pm On May 19, 2019
ddjay:

Yes boss, phonedaddy and photon3106 should be the only 2 Nigerians using infinix because na their level bdat, they don't deserve an upgrade

Lol, they should continue wallowing in mediocrity.

I also started out with Tecno.
Once I discoverd how terrible it was, i immediately dumped it for Samsung.

Everyone deserves an upgrade from these Transsion rubbish.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by flyingdagger(m): 6:49pm On May 19, 2019
Kalapizim:
baba wan port to S4 hah cheesy cheesy
yes o, I have gotten S4 after selling the phone.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Kalapizim(m): 6:58pm On May 19, 2019
hoyinmide:

ok, was it after updating to 8.1 you observed so.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by hoyinmide(m): 7:04pm On May 19, 2019
even d upgrading to 8.1 is not showing.... my phone is still on 7.1 and d update status is teln me am in latest version....

d vibration is not just working
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by photon3106: 7:30pm On May 19, 2019
hoyinmide:
even d upgrading to 8.1 is not showing.... my phone is still on 7.1 and d update status is teln me am in latest version....

What is the phone model? Most often than not the Update option under Settings will give you that you're running the latest Software Update even when a new android version has been released for the same phone. Sometimes, this is due to region issues.

The best way to upgrade to the current Android version is to do a total backup of your files and data, download the stock rom of the latest Android version (remember to download the exact build and model of your phone) and flash it using SP flashtool.

Usually I don't advise my customers to do OTA update because one might end up with a softnrick in the process.

As for the vibration, did it stop only after the attempted update to 8.1 or the vib has been malfunctioning before then?

If before then, change the phone's vibrator motor or ideally for most infinix the sub board replacement wiill do.

If it was after the update attempt, then you might need to flash it.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by hoyinmide(m): 8:28pm On May 19, 2019
tank u sir...dis helped although i dont knw aw to update using flash tool ..anytim i go lag i.will do it... i blv d vib is a manufacturing defect cos wwn i tap it ..it works
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by photon3106: 9:11pm On May 19, 2019
hoyinmide:
tank u sir...dis helped although i dont knw aw to update using flash tool ..anytim i go lag i.will do it... i blv d vib is a manufacturing defect cos wwn i tap it ..it works
The vibrator might need to be resoldered by you or an engineer. However, not all infinix vibrator can be resoldered, in this case the suboard (the one containing the charging port) would have to be replaced. Although I can which is the case if you tell me the model...
... Plus not all infinix has their vibrator on the subboard. So just tell me the model and I will tell u what needs to ne done
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 8:18am On May 20, 2019
Semtu:

Lol, they should continue wallowing in mediocrity.

I also started out with Tecno.
Once I discoverd how terrible it was, i immediately dumped it for Samsung.

Everyone deserves an upgrade from these Transsion rubbish.
wink
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Kalapizim(m): 9:00am On May 20, 2019
flyingdagger:
yes o, I have gotten S4 after selling the phone.
good for you bro wink
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Kalapizim(m): 9:01am On May 20, 2019
hoyinmide:

Alright, i am afraid you have a hardware issues which is usually caused by falls. best bet is carl care to fix your device.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 10:43am On May 20, 2019
photon3106:

The vibrator might need to be resoldered by you or an engineer. However, not all infinix vibrator can be resoldered, in this case the suboard (the one containing the charging port) would have to be replaced. Although I can which is the case if you tell me the model...
... Plus not all infinix has their vibrator on the subboard. So just tell me the model and I will tell u what needs to ne done
From one problem to another, infinix na wa o. And its like you are an infinix phone repairer that's why you are encouraging people to use it abi
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by photon3106: 11:30am On May 20, 2019
ddjay:

From one problem to another, infinix na wa o. And its like you are an infinix phone repairer that's why you are encouraging people to use it abi
Can you atleast act like an adult for once and stop quoting me? Are you this stup*d or is it that you're just high on something strong? Pls be warned! STOP QUOTING AND MENTIONING ME.

1 Like

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 12:41pm On May 20, 2019
photon3106:

Can you atleast act like an adult for once and stop quoting me? Are you this stup*d or is it that you're just high on something strong? Pls be warned! STOP QUOTING AND MENTIONING ME.
So this your comment has made you an old man, and old men use the word stup*d abi.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 12:42pm On May 20, 2019
photon3106:

For you to know how high someone is means you have tried it too.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 12:54pm On May 20, 2019
photon3106:

Back to subject matter, Your plan to divert attention from the subject matter will not work. Infinix phones getting faulty on a daily basis seems to be booming your market because you repair infinix phones abi, because i stated the growing number of problems of infinix phones is that the reason for the abuse, no wahala, at least you can see as well as everybody that 99% of the phone complains on nairaland are in infinix, tecno and itel threads, even umidigi doesn't have this volume of complains, xiaomi has one of the longest threads in nairaland, a sure sign of quality, Nokia (Android) too is growing, ulephone etc are not doing bad. So don't be offended if you see someone telling you that infinix is a rubbish crap, even in infinix xclub sef, complain full there, note 5 tops the list. Relax man, we are saying the truth so try and manage it

1 Like

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by photon3106: 1:42pm On May 20, 2019
ddjay:

Back to subject matter, Your plan to divert attention from the subject matter will not work. Infinix phones getting faulty on a daily basis seems to be booming your market because you repair infinix phones abi, because i stated the growing number of problems of infinix phones is that the reason for the abuse, no wahala, at least you can see as well as everybody that 99% of the phone complains on nairaland are in infinix, tecno and itel threads, even umidigi doesn't have this volume of complains, xiaomi has one of the longest threads in nairaland, a sure sign of quality, Nokia (Android) too is growing, ulephone etc are not doing bad. So don't be offended if you see someone telling you that infinix is a rubbish crap, even in infinix xclub sef, complain full there, note 5 tops the list. Relax man, we are saying the truth so try and manage it

Listen, you've made your point and I get it.

I'm not in total support of what Infinix turn out regularly in terms of 'standard' because that isn't the best they can do. Alright? I don't know how much you've suffered at their hands and i don't care to know but all I'm saying is that you should stop this incessant attack on the users and if you must attack the brand, do it in a way that doesn't promote other brands. If you're attacking infinix and hailing Xiaomi then you dont deserve to be listened to because you're simply biased in your judgement. Like I've said earlier, I have never at any point claim that infinix is the best but they are not the worst either.

Verbally attacking people who don't share your opinion or choice isn't honourable.

Well I don't advertise myself on nairaland but because you might need this I'll tell you a bit of what I do: I'm a software and hardware engineer for Mobile phones (NOT JUST INFINIX) and Personal computers (Laptops and Desktops). I do hope you understand that if I should stop repairing Infinix phones today, it still does not reduce me in anyway because people will always repair be it Samsung, Sony, XIAOMI, Leagoo, Umidigi and so on.

My apologies for using the word 'stup*d'. I hope we can relax now.

1 Like

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by photon3106: 1:45pm On May 20, 2019
ddjay:

In addition, stop using growth on Nairaland and complaints on Nairaland to judge quality. That's a crappy metric for quality assurance.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 1:53pm On May 20, 2019
photon3106:

In addition, stop using growth on Nairaland and complaints on Nairaland to judge quality. That's a crappy metric for quality assurance.
Well, the truth they say is bitter. Nairaland is enough yard stick for quality, if you don't value nairaland, then leave, even seun will not force you
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 1:59pm On May 20, 2019
photon3106:

Listen, you've made your point and I get it.

I'm not in total support of what Infinix turn out regularly in terms of 'standard' because that isn't the best they can do. Alright? I don't know how much you've suffered at their hands and i don't care to know but all I'm saying is that you should stop this incessant attack on the users and if you must attack the brand, do it in a way that doesn't promote other brands. If you're attacking infinix and hailing Xiaomi then you dont deserve to be listened to because you're simply biased in your judgement. Like I've said earlier, I have never at any point claim that infinix is the best but they are not the worst either.

Verbally attacking people who don't share your opinion or choice isn't honourable.

Well I don't advertise myself on nairaland but because you might need this I'll tell you a bit of what I do: I'm a software and hardware engineer for Mobile phones (NOT JUST INFINIX) and Personal computers (Laptops and Desktops). I do hope you understand that if I should stop repairing Infinix phones today, it still does not reduce me in anyway because people will always repair be it Samsung, Sony, XIAOMI, Leagoo, Umidigi and so on.

My apologies for using the word 'stup*d'. I hope we can relax now.
My problem is they way you mix things, you didn't see the way i praised even umidigi for even selling their phones for the European market, their phone users here on nairaland don't even complain like infinix, ulephone even enjoyed so much patronage i remember one kiica, just look at all the infinix threads, its full of complains, even check infinix xclub sef, thesame, mist especially note 5 section. We will always hail non transsion phones.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 2:02pm On May 20, 2019
photon3106:

No matter the amount of English you speak, infinix phone sections here on nairaland are full of complains

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (348) (Reply)

Free Blackberry Unlocking Codes (NOT BLACKBERRY 10 DEVICES) / Airtel Bb Plan On Android / Can Nokia Asha 200 Download Whatsapp?

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.