Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,887 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** - Phones (86) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** (505407 Views)

Infinix Hot 6 Pro X608 Official Discussion Thread / TECNO Camon X/X Pro Official Discussion Thread / Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (347) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by photon3106: 2:09pm On May 20, 2019
ddjay:

No matter the amount of English you speak, infinix phone sections here on nairaland are full of complains

Cool! YOU'RE RIGHT! I get you now (I always have). Let's not derail this thread any more than we already have.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by photon3106: 2:24pm On May 20, 2019
ddjay:

Well, the truth they say is bitter. Nairaland is enough yard stick for quality, if you don't value nairaland, then leave, even seun will not force you

Who is talking about leaving nairaland and who says nairaland is not valued? You see, there again is your problem. Making unrelated statement and hasty conclusions.

Simple Logic: Not everyone enjoying their Transsion product come to nairaland to post their satisfaction

And... Not everyone who has problem with their Non transsion product come to nairaland to post their dissatisfaction.

Whether Nairaland has sufficient sample space to judge the whole population of Infinix and non-infinix users or not, you decide.

Anyways, like i said: YOU ARE RIGHT! You've made your point clear na and I'm sure evryone who come to read and type in this thread has got your point.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by photon3106: 2:29pm On May 20, 2019
Infinix S4. What a cool device! Thumbs up Transsion. grin
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Itzneowizy(m): 2:56pm On May 20, 2019
photon3106:
ah swear..sweet device...although am a bit skeptical about the chip...but no lags so far.....network is fast..phone is fast..camera is sweet....everything even the weight..

No mind that guy....he's just obsessed with notin

1 Like

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Ayebaeapretai(f): 3:39pm On May 20, 2019
photon3106:
cheesy cheesy
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 3:46pm On May 20, 2019
photon3106:

Who is talking about leaving nairaland and who says nairaland is not valued? You see, there again is your problem. Making unrelated statement and hasty conclusions.

Simple Logic: Not everyone enjoying their Transsion product come to nairaland to post their satisfaction

And... Not everyone who has problem with their Non transsion product come to nairaland to post their dissatisfaction.

Whether Nairaland has sufficient sample space to judge the whole population of Infinix and non-infinix users or not, you decide.

Anyways, like i said: YOU ARE RIGHT! You've made your point clear na and I'm sure evryone who come to read and type in this thread has got your point.
If you like write newspaper you people still carry the record of the problematic phine brands, u use your eyes and check the non transsion brands like xiaomi, huawei, samsung, umidigi, nokia threads, you see this volume of complains. The fact still remains, if you like go religious, infinix and tecno will still remain rubbish craps
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 3:48pm On May 20, 2019
Itzneowizy:
ah swear..sweet device...although am a bit skeptical about the chip...but no lags so far.....network is fast..phone is fast..camera is sweet....everything even the weight..

No mind that guy....he's just obsessed with notin
You still have small doubts sha, but why are you afraid of naming that guy, at least nobody fears you
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 3:48pm On May 20, 2019
photon3106:
Check infinix xclub, complains have started coming up
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Itzneowizy(m): 3:58pm On May 20, 2019
ddjay:

You still have small doubts sha, but why are you afraid of naming that guy, at least nobody fears you
undecided

You're delusional and full of your self to think i fear you...wtf!!...i don't mention nobodies...it's why i said "that guy"....your counter points are devoid of anything intellectual and at such i ...won't belittle my self to converse with a nobody.....you've made ur point long enuf kiddo.,you can now f*ck off angry

1 Like

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by credon: 3:58pm On May 20, 2019
photon3106:
My brother, me am already used to my note 5 with its issues, i actually went through the infinix threads and even on xclub and honestly, i just don't know why there are so much complains, i suggest infinix releases bug fixes, most especially battery, you know the electricity problems in naija na. I really like the transsion brand, they made us own smartphones, but all these issues are discouraging
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 4:11pm On May 20, 2019
Itzneowizy:
undecided

You're delusional and full of your self to think i fear you...wtf!!...i don't mention nobodies...it's why i said "that guy"....your counter points are devoid of anything intellectual and at such i ...won't belittle my self to converse with a nobody.....you've made ur point long enuf kiddo.,you can now f*ck off angry
Thank God you said my point has been made, which also includes the fact that your infinix and tecno phines are thrash and fall below the popular brands especially here on nairaland. I don't abuse, if you are a big guy as you claim then you have not started yet. I can't engage you as you want because you still can't see the numerous complains on all the infinix threads and to use common sense to compare with other threads ot other brands here on nairaland, But no problem, you can still remain with your rubbish crap, you deserve it
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Sunkyphil(m): 4:17pm On May 20, 2019
c nonsense comparison

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by credon: 4:18pm On May 20, 2019
Infinix should just improve on the quality of their phones,the market is serious getting competitive
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 4:23pm On May 20, 2019
credon:
Infinix should just improve on the quality of their phones,the market is serious getting competitive
Very very simple advice, SO ALL THOSE PEOPLE WITH NAMES LIKE PHONEDADDY PHONTON3106 and itzneowizy abi how u spell am sef,, take this tiny advice to transsion and stop hiding here
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 4:28pm On May 20, 2019
Sunkyphil:
c nonsense comparison
They just cant compare with infinix or tecno because they are way backward and full of crap. Xiaomi and umidigi want to drag it out...

1 Like

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by photon3106: 4:44pm On May 20, 2019
credon:

My brother, me am already used to my note 5 with its issues, i actually went through the infinix threads and even on xclub and honestly, i just don't know why there are so much complains, i suggest infinix releases bug fixes, most especially battery, you know the electricity problems in naija na. I really like the transsion brand, they made us own smartphones, but all these issues are discouraging
Exactly... I do understand you. And I sincerely hope they do something ASAP to address these issues otherwise they would start loosing their market share.

I've used the Infinix hot 2 (x510), Infinix note 2 and infinix note 4 pro. I enjoyed using the infinix note 4 pro alot more than the others especially owing to its solid battery life. I ony had to sell it recently (with no fault except for cousmetic wear) for an upgrade to HTC 10 32gb version. And this is due to the fact that I'vle always been a fan of HTC. I loved the htc 10 for being more portable but packing a whole lot of great spec compared to the infinix note 4 pro

1 Like

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by photon3106: 5:09pm On May 20, 2019
@ 'That guy'

I'm glad that I don't have the power to ban you from this thread because if I can, I would ban you and if I do, people might think I banned you for saying the truth, they might not understand it was because you're annoyingly derailing this thread. But don't worry, talk is cheap and the display of arrogance cost nothing more than your sensibility. Carry on my bro. More grease to your phallanges because you'd need them to type more 'advice'.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Sunkyphil(m): 5:21pm On May 20, 2019
ddjay:

They just cant compare with infinix or tecno because they are way backward and full of crap. Xiaomi and umidigi want to drag it out...
helio p23 for dat matter
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Corn99(m): 5:21pm On May 20, 2019
Who's got an idea of how much an infinix hot 6x screen (digitizer) cost?
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Itzneowizy(m): 5:28pm On May 20, 2019
ddjay:

Thank God you said my point has been made, which also includes the fact that your infinix and tecno phines are thrash and fall below the popular brands especially here on nairaland. I don't abuse, if you are a big guy as you claim then you have not started yet. I can't engage you as you want because you still can't see the numerous complains on all the infinix threads and to use common sense to compare with other threads ot other brands here on nairaland, But no problem, you can still remain with your rubbish crap, you deserve it
You're sick man...just keep on confusing your self.....so just because u made a point...i should abide?

Since when did i say I'm a big guy.?...
You're inferring that other brands are faultless and flawless......is there any android out that that is 100%??...i bought inifinix product...and you're acting like u gave me the moni or something....you are not comfortable with something that is not your business..must u force it down my throat....I've heard you ehn carry u wahala and f*ck off...pls don't quote me again....I got mi sefl a phone and it's not ur business....
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by photon3106: 5:39pm On May 20, 2019
Itzneowizy:
You're sick man...just keep on confusing your self.....so just because u made a point...i should abide?

You're inferring that other brands are faultless and flawless......is there any android out that that is 100%??...i bought inifinix product...and you're acting like u gave me the moni or something....you are not comfortable with something that is not your business..must u force it down my throat....I've heard you ehn carry u wahala a f*ck off...pls don't quote me again....I got mi sefl a phone and it's not ur business....

Abeg free the guy. He might just be 'that guy' who wants to get noticed by Transsion Reps in Naija either for compensation for his woes or to be employed as a consultant. Afterall, when it comes to what standard Nigerians deserve, he understands better than Transsion Holdings.

Replying him further is a total waste of time.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Itzneowizy(m): 5:51pm On May 20, 2019
photon3106:

Abeg free the guy. He might just be 'that guy' who wants to get noticed by Transsion Reps in Naija either for compensation for his woes or to be employed as a consultant. Afterall, when it comes to what standard Nigerians deserve, he understands better than Transsion Holdings.

Replying him further is a total waste of time.

ah swear...I'm putting him on ignore....no time for his kidult tantrums again..

1 Like

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by clazzyice: 6:36pm On May 20, 2019
Please when is version 9.0 for infinix smart 2 coming to Nigeria
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Semtu(m): 6:44pm On May 20, 2019
photon3106:

Exactly... I do understand you. And I sincerely hope they do something ASAP to address these issues otherwise they would start loosing their market share.

I've used the Infinix hot 2 (x510), Infinix note 2 and infinix note 4 pro. I enjoyed using the infinix note 4 pro alot more than the others especially owing to its solid battery life. I ony had to sell it recently (with no fault except for cousmetic wear) for an upgrade to HTC 10 32gb version. And this is due to the fact that I'vle always been a fan of HTC. I loved the htc 10 for being more portable but packing a whole lot of great spec compared to the infinix note 4 pro

You sold your trash infinix for HTC and you keep encouraging others to buy infinix phones just so you can repair it when their phones becomes faulty.

Lmao, Nigerians are just naturally wicked
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Semtu(m): 6:49pm On May 20, 2019
I'm pretty sure most phones engineers in nigeria will be put out of business if there are no more Transsion phones cheesy

Photon3106, you repair phones, deep down you know the quality differences in these mobiles. Just so you can make money off them, you lie and deceive your customers cheesy
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by mikkycoins(m): 7:19pm On May 20, 2019
Original Kingston class 10 memory cards for sale
Free delivery nationwide and 100% refund guarantee on all orders.
Payment on delivery: Owerri and environs
Check signature for contact

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 9:26pm On May 20, 2019
Itzneowizy:

You're inferring that other brands are faultless and flawless......is there any android out that that is 100%??...i bought inifinix product...and you're acting like u gave me the moni or something....you are not comfortable with something that is not your business..must u force it down my throat....I've heard you ehn carry u wahala and f*ck off...pls don't quote me again....I got mi sefl a phone and it's not ur business....
So what did all this one do na, make infinix better or all the complains about it have stopped coming. You just wasted your time writing all this crap.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 9:27pm On May 20, 2019
Semtu:

You sold your trash infinix for HTC and you keep encouraging others to buy infinix phones just so you can repair it when their phones becomes faulty.

Lmao, Nigerians are just naturally wicked
Am surprised, this phontom guy bad o, he had to run away from htc because he has no sense of quality, craps and rubbish called infinix. He will soon say infinix is better than htc now o and come and want to tell us about standards

1 Like

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Chuksteric(m): 10:48pm On May 20, 2019
ddjay:

Please, stop exposing Nigeria's ineptness in the technology line. Those familiar with gadgets already know what tickles their fancy. However, to convince newbies in the field, you need to move beyond sounding like a senile housewife on a tantrum rampage. Make your points straight without resorting to petty insults to hurt brands. Those antics are not doing your assumed knowledge database any favours at all. Adjust while you have attention before folks relegate you to their individual mind trashcans.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Chuksteric(m): 10:52pm On May 20, 2019
ddjay:

So what did all this one do na, make infinix better or all the complains about it have stopped coming. You just wasted your time writing all this crap.
I've been watching your comments. Most people don't much about technology and feel bad when you insult what they have.. Just gradually push the message... With time people will know.. Plus leave their thread for them.. I'm sure they've learnt a thing or two from what you have been preaching.. Peace
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 12:15am On May 21, 2019
Chuksteric:
Please, stop exposing Nigeria's ineptness in the technology line. Those familiar with gadgets already know what tickles their fancy. However, to convince newbies in the field, you need to move beyond sounding like a senile housewife on a tantrum rampage. Make your points straight without resorting to petty insults to hurt brands. Those antics are not doing your assumed knowledge database any favours at all. Adjust while you have attention before folks relegate you to their individual mind trashcans.
There is nothing there to expose, they are all here on nairaland and can see for themselves, and what are they seeing the?, The passion and love that those people above have for what people are complaining about so i suggest you shift it to that angle and forget about me
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by credon: 12:32am On May 21, 2019
Chuksteric:
I've been watching your comments. Most people don't much about technology and feel bad when you insult what they have.. Just gradually push the message... With time people will know.. Plus leave their thread for them.. I'm sure they've learnt a thing or two from what you have been preaching.. Peace
Well my problem is the way forward. I wish infinix will remember that our patronage brought them success, from those early models to soon smart 3 pro, so they should save us all this shame that is exposing us (as you pointed out) by fixing all these complains people we see on all infinix threads and even infinix xclub, bug fixes are what we need. Like i pointed out earlier, they need to step, the competition is expanding

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (347) (Reply)

Free Blackberry Unlocking Codes (NOT BLACKBERRY 10 DEVICES) / Airtel Bb Plan On Android / Can Nokia Asha 200 Download Whatsapp?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.