Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,121 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** - Phones (87) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** (504621 Views)

Infinix Hot 6 Pro X608 Official Discussion Thread / TECNO Camon X/X Pro Official Discussion Thread / Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (347) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Chuksteric(m): 8:09am On May 21, 2019
credon:

Well my problem is the way forward. I wish infinix will remember that our patronage brought them success, from those early models to soon smart 3 pro, so they should save us all this shame that is exposing us (as you pointed out) by fixing all these complains people we see on all infinix threads and even infinix xclub, bug fixes are what we need. Like i pointed out earlier, they need to step, the competition is expanding
they know this already! What I'm saying is that he should be subtle in his approach and not make the infinix and tecno users feel bad.. We all know that their products are now overpriced and lack quality... This wasn't what their philosophy was when they started
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Ayebaeapretai(f): 8:56am On May 21, 2019
Chuksteric:
they know this already! What I'm saying is that he should be subtle in his approach and not make the infinix and tecno users feel bad.. We all know that their products are now overpriced and lack quality... This wasn't what their philosophy was when they started
I suggest you leave him alone to wallow, las las body go tell am.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by credon: 10:07am On May 21, 2019
Chuksteric:
Yes, we hope for the best, we that use note 5, we wait for bug fixes, hoping that it will come with April security patch.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by credon: 10:09am On May 21, 2019
Ayebaeapretai:
Body how na, he has been able to understand my point thats why he said infinix knows all this problems, i use note 5 and i know what am saying
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 10:34am On May 21, 2019
credon:

Body how na, he has been able to understand my point thats why he said infinix knows all this problems, i use note 5 and i know what am saying
grin grin grin as madam said "body go tell you", you don enta trouble bdat
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by credon: 1:01pm On May 21, 2019
ddjay:

grin grin grin as madam said "body go tell you", you don enta trouble bdat
Hmmmm
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by EGprince(m): 2:04pm On May 21, 2019
You can message me to place your order, pay on delivery available for Lagos Residents and some other major cities in Nigeria, You can also send me a direct message or you can call me on 07012474725 or drop a message via whatsapp if it's not going through, Extremely cheap prices compared to what is sold in stores. If you don't have airtime, just drop your number as a message, we'll call you before the end of today.
Jumia Serves you like a boss

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Chuksteric(m): 2:09pm On May 21, 2019
Ayebaeapretai:
he's saying the truth.... Infinix is overpriced ... That's a discussion for another day....
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Itzneowizy(m): 2:09pm On May 21, 2019
Chuksteric:
Please, stop exposing Nigeria's ineptness in the technology line. Those familiar with gadgets already know what tickles their fancy. However, to convince newbies in the field, you need to move beyond sounding like a senile housewife on a tantrum rampage. Make your points straight without resorting to petty insults to hurt brands. Those antics are not doing your assumed knowledge database any favours at all. Adjust while you have attention before folks relegate you to their individual mind trashcans.
Thank you for this ......That guy's ludicrous tantrums is just amusing....we actually get his point....and aren't fully inept tho...believe me i wanted to go for lenovo K5 pro...(bad ass specs...4 gig ram, 64 gig rom, 4050 mah sd 636.etc for about 55k at the time) but that phone is not even in Nigeria....wanted to go for Xiaomi, but no official store here until recently....The non availability of spare parts is one glaring inevitable truth and problem this brands face whether one likes it or not...i can't travel all the way from Delta to Lagos to have my phone repaired in advent of any fault., nor can i start using aliexpress to order spare parts...so i chose a brand that is tweakable anytime anyday...hence i went for infinix S4

That phooey with his ludicrous tantrums, rants and delusions still thinks it's out of ignorance i did it angry
He's still going out of his way to infer that other brands are perfect...100% angry
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Chuksteric(m): 2:11pm On May 21, 2019
credon:

Yes, we hope for the best, we that use note 5, we wait for bug fixes, hoping that it will come with April security patch.
do you receive monthly bug fixes? Nokia users are already waiting for may's security patch
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Chuksteric(m): 2:16pm On May 21, 2019
Itzneowizy:
Thank you for this ......That guy's ludicrous tantrums is just amusing....we actually get his point....and aren't fully inept tho...believe me i wanted to go for lenovo K5 pro...(bad ass specs...4 gig ram, 64 gig rom, 4050 mah sd 662..etc) but that phone is not even in Nigeria....wanted to go for Xiaomi, but no official store here until recently....The non availability of spare parts is one glaring inevitable truth and problem this brands face whether one likes it or not...i can't travel all the way from Delta to Lagos to have my phone repaired in advent of any fault., nor can i start using aliexpress to order spare parts...so i chose a brand that is tweakable anytime anyday...hence i went for infinix S4

That phooey with his ludicrous tantrums, rants and delusions still thinks it's out of ignorance i did it angry
He's still going out of his way to infer that other brands are perfect...100% angry
lol.. Truth is you know that you made the wrong choice... My problem however is that he keeps reminding you of your bad choice in your thread! Lastly, don't buy any phone with the consciousness of you fixing it. I bought the tecno cx then, my cousin bought the rn5. I told her about the whole carlcare stuff.. Her boyfriend however insisted since he was the one buying it.. Long story short her rn5 is still there running on pie with no issues whatsoever while I sold my cx because of too much issues and it's stuck on nougat

1 Like

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Itzneowizy(m): 2:43pm On May 21, 2019
Chuksteric:
lol.. Truth is you know that you made the wrong choice... My problem however is that he keeps reminding you of your bad choice in your thread! Lastly, don't buy any phone with the consciousness of you fixing it I bought the tecno cx then, my cousin bought the rn5. I told her about the whole carlcare stuff.. Her boyfriend however insisted since he was the one buying it.. Long story short her rn5 is still there running on pie with no issues whatsoever while I sold my cx because of too much issues and it's stuck on nougat
wrong choice kor wrong choice ni....i went for a phone that pretty much satisfies my needs,..no lags...camera is awesome...fone is fast....what else am i looking for ...plus am not a hardcore gamer..no time for games actually..so my processor serves me well....and at the bolded...i beg to differ.....bro..back then in school my friend's room mate visited him in our hostel and my friend was just admiring his guy's phone they went out side and in the process of handling it,..that's how the phone mistakenly fell down from the three story building..it's not the guy's fault...totally my friend's fault, the guy must have been pampering his fone for months only to get unlucky, ....my siblings do play game with my fone..any thing could happen...you might have been lucky all these while, but just one unlucky moment will change ur phone's life....These brands could be rugged not indestructible......So yes i should always have that mind set...... I know Tecno and infinix are a bit overpriced and this is relatively due to the presence of Xiaomi, but if Xiaomi fones go up in price..then that fact will be disputed .....If your truth still stands in these point then...i prolly have nothing to say to you....Fact is i know what am doing....And my choice ain't bad given my premises...cheers
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Chuksteric(m): 2:49pm On May 21, 2019
Itzneowizy:
wrong choice kor wrong choice ni....i went for a phone that pretty much satisfies my needs,..no lags...camera is awesome...fone is fast....what else am i looking for ...plus am not a hardcore gamer..no time for games actually..so my processor serves me well....and at the bolded...i beg to differ.....bro..back then in school my friend's room mate visited him in our hostel and my friend was just admiring his guy's phone they went out side and in the process of handling it,..that's how the phone mistakenly fell down from the three story building..it's not the guy's fault...totally my friend's fault, the guy must have been pampering his fone for months only to get unlucky, ....my siblings do play game with my fone..any thing could happen...you might have been lucky all these while, but just one unlucky moment will change ur phone's life....These brands could be rugged not indestructible......So yes i should always have that mind set...... I know Tecno and infinix are a bit overpriced and this is relatively due to the presence of Xiaomi, but if Xiaomi fones go up in price..then that fact will be disputed .....If your truth still stands in these point then...i prolly have nothing to say to you....Fact is i know what am doing....And my choice ain't bad given my premises...cheers
I'm not even talking about xiaomi... Those guys do so much! With the 65 k there are so many options that I can go for... I really don't judge because I don't make your money for you and I'm never using any tecno or infinix in my life again except they improve! It's your choice, your cross
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Itzneowizy(m): 2:56pm On May 21, 2019
Chuksteric:
I'm not even talking about xiaomi... Those guys do so much! With the 65 kthere are so many options that I can go for... I really don't judge because I don't make your money for you and I'm never using any tecno or infinix in my life again except they improve! It's your choice, your cross
49500k....
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by thebiggestgists(m): 3:45pm On May 21, 2019
So I did system update for my hot 5 on sunday. Ever since then the battery drains faster. Have tried all battery optimization option but it's not working.
Any Idea??
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Kalapizim(m): 4:45pm On May 21, 2019
thebiggestgists:
So I did system update for my hot 5 on sunday. Ever since then the battery drains faster. Have tried all battery optimization option but it's not working.
Any Idea??
check your app permission, they may have been restored back to enabling background data.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by photon3106: 6:38pm On May 21, 2019
Itzneowizy:

Thumbs up! For their mind, one is only seen as being smart and well informed if one buys non-transsion products. SMH

1 Like

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by teacherbim(f): 8:02pm On May 21, 2019
I want to join infinix team, I need a very good one, within, 45k to 50k,i am a heavy user. Pls which do you suggest? Thanks
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by hobat4cash(m): 8:16pm On May 21, 2019
photon3106:

I'm glad u got a replacement. So, how're you finding the new device?

The phone is cool

1 Like

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Itzneowizy(m): 10:01pm On May 21, 2019
photon3106:

Thumbs up! For their mind, one is only seen as being smart and well informed if one buys non-transsion products. SMH
i just weak for them
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Itzneowizy(m): 10:05pm On May 21, 2019
teacherbim:
I want to join infinix team, I need a very good one, within, 45k to 50k,i am a heavy user. Pls which do you suggest? Thanks
hmmm ...heavy user u say....what's ur usage like

Are u a hardcore gamer, or heavy internet and social media user, plus camera kinda person...

1 Like

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Chuksteric(m): 12:55am On May 22, 2019
hobat4cash:

I have been given a new phone, the same S4. All is well.
how is the new one? Has the problem been solved?
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Kalapizim(m): 8:55am On May 22, 2019
teacherbim:
you can get the S4, 6GB RAM variant.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 10:59am On May 22, 2019
photon3106:

The last pages of this thread did not show where anybody said this, its your opinion and since you repair infinix phones, i see it as your own opinion.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 11:01am On May 22, 2019
Itzneowizy:
i just weak for them
No problem, you and your friend just conluded that infinix users are not smart because i did not see where else that was mentioned, but like i told him, since you guys repair infinix phones, you would know better
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by nicelaw(m): 4:54am On May 23, 2019
I need a phone asap please, do you have a used or fairly new
1. Samsung A30
2. Xiaomi redmi 7 or
3. Infinix hot s4?
That you what to sell out for 30k to 40k? Then whatsapp me on 07035992745.. Cash is readily available.
Best regards.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Sportwin(m): 7:52am On May 23, 2019
I regret buying this note 5 oooo
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Sportwin(m): 7:54am On May 23, 2019
I wanna sell my note 5 in Abuja ?
Very neat
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by phonedaddy: 8:58am On May 23, 2019
Sportwin:
I regret buying this note 5 oooo
why ? might be a little challenge we can help you with.

1 Like

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Sportwin(m): 9:03am On May 23, 2019
phonedaddy:
why ? might be a little challenge we can help you with.

No better updates. D phone just tire me

It just just had name finish
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by phonedaddy: 9:25am On May 23, 2019
Sportwin:

No better updates. D phone just tire me

It just just had name finish
which updates exactly ? OS upgrade cos note 5 just got 9.0 recently na
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Sportwin(m): 9:34am On May 23, 2019
phonedaddy:
which updates exactly ? OS upgrade cos note 5 just got 9.0 recently na

D 9.0 na scam bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (347) (Reply)

Free Blackberry Unlocking Codes (NOT BLACKBERRY 10 DEVICES) / Airtel Bb Plan On Android / Can Nokia Asha 200 Download Whatsapp?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.