Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,733 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** - Phones (93) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** (504963 Views)

Infinix Hot 6 Pro X608 Official Discussion Thread / TECNO Camon X/X Pro Official Discussion Thread / Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (347) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Semtu(m): 3:09pm On Jun 06, 2019
photon3106:

Bobo, you no Sabi. Go and be an engineer first before you can make sense with this point you're holding on to.

Keep lying to yourself cheesy... You know that 90% of the phones you repair are Transsion phones

1 Like

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Itzneowizy(m): 3:11pm On Jun 06, 2019
Semtu:

@bolded, on point wink... But better still let's put it this way, using a Non-Transsion mobile means you have failed in life cheesy
Fixed!!

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Semtu(m): 3:11pm On Jun 06, 2019
Itzneowizy:
...Olodooooo!!! cheesy..Ignoramus spotted....Oga you can do better than this Nonsense Lie...

You know nothing tech wise.

I already gave up on you when you said Infinix S4 was a better phone than the note 7. Phones that aren't even comparable

From that statement alone, I knew only trash can come out of your mouth cheesy
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by photon3106: 3:11pm On Jun 06, 2019
Semtu:

@bolded .. whos talking about just specs?... Lets look at user reviews.

Go to the Inifinix Xclub, all you'll find there are complaints.

Now go to the xiaomi thread and tell me what you see.

Or just even do a basic Google search of various user review cheesy

You dontminit! grin make I dey look for complaints up and down for thread unto say u wan convince me like I no get more important things to do with my time ba?

Don't worry, if you really mean say u dey right, do am for me . After all that's your ministry.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Itzneowizy(m): 3:11pm On Jun 06, 2019
Xiaomi fans...ah mean Kids...bye bye
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Semtu(m): 3:12pm On Jun 06, 2019
Itzneowizy:
Fixed!!

Infinix users are always petty

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Semtu(m): 3:13pm On Jun 06, 2019
photon3106:

You dontminit! grin make I dey look for complaints up and down for thread unto say u wan convince me like I no get more important things to do with my time ba?

Don't worry, if you really mean say u dey right, do am for me . After all that's your ministry.

Infinix complaints are everywhere so that shouldn't stress you one bit cheesy
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Itzneowizy(m): 3:18pm On Jun 06, 2019
Semtu:

Infinix complaints are everywhere so that shouldn't stress you one bit cheesy
Ekpa!!!...he was talking about him not wasting his time to look for Xiaomi compaints

You really don't have sense

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 3:21pm On Jun 06, 2019
photon3106:

You see, among the numerous problems you've got , the most annoying one is not being able to make your point without mentioning names and being rude
Its usually very hard for you to differentiate between standard. So you get what u can easily understand
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ityP(m): 3:23pm On Jun 06, 2019
Semtu:

It's the bomb because of how hot the phone gets after an hour of usage? cheesy

Please try playing high end games on the mobile and come and give a feedback

No go far... Make dem play PES 2019 with Infinix s4 make I see... Players will be swimming grin
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Semtu(m): 3:24pm On Jun 06, 2019
Itzneowizy:
Ekpa!!!...he was talking about him not wasting his time to look for Xiaomi compaints

Just take your L and go cheesy

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Semtu(m): 3:25pm On Jun 06, 2019
ityP:

No go far... Make dem play PES 2019 with Infinix s4 make I see... Players will be swimming grin

With the 6gb Ram on it, am sure it can't play pes2019 without lagging cheesy

1 Like

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 3:27pm On Jun 06, 2019
Itzneowizy:

What is very simple that you can't understand is the fact that the threads are here on nairaland, Infinix and xiaomi, but when it comes to complains on mobile phones on nairaland, if its not tecno then its Infinix, for you to place Infinix above xiaomi shows the type of sense you have.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ityP(m): 3:28pm On Jun 06, 2019
Semtu:

With the 6gb Ram on it, am sure it can't play pes2019 without lagging cheesy

Under medium settings, PES 2019 would be horrible with players swimming cos of their shitty Hello P22 processor
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Itzneowizy(m): 3:28pm On Jun 06, 2019
Semtu:

Lemme Just take My L and go cheesy
...Fixed!! again grin

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by photon3106: 3:28pm On Jun 06, 2019
Itzneowizy:

Na so, that's the way. Engaging them is like something you should do only at your leisure. I like to reply them sometimes just to make this thread lively. You know? grin
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Itzneowizy(m): 3:32pm On Jun 06, 2019
ddjay:

What is very simple that you can't understand is the fact that the threads are here on nairaland, Infinix and xiaomi, but when it comes to complains on mobile phones on nairaland, if its not tecno then its Infinix, for you to place Infinix above xiaomi shows the type of sense you have.
English hard you?? cheesy....Oboi ...check my comments any where u see me compare them or place one above the other tell me.....You cant even comprehend simple reasons i gave.....still doesn't change the fact that you're jobless and senseless.....See person pikin they come infinix thread come fight...Mumuness at its peak

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 3:33pm On Jun 06, 2019
Itzneowizy:
Just go, there is no basis for comparism, Infinix is nothing but rubbish crap and as a repairer, you are enjoying the gullibility of Nigerians by promoting your Infinix na, they should use and come and meet you for repairs, just tell your carlcare bosses that their time will soon be over, after all, there is nothing they will find to repair on other brands and your Infinix will soon die in Nigeria
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Semtu(m): 3:33pm On Jun 06, 2019
ityP:

Under medium settings, PES 2019 would be horrible with players swimming cos of their shitty Hello P22 processor

Helio p22 can't even handle candy crush for 1hr without overheating cheesy... And someone people are still buying trash infinix cheesy

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 3:33pm On Jun 06, 2019
Itzneowizy:
English hard you?? cheesy....Oboi ...check my comments any where u see me compare them or place one above the other tell me.....You cant even comprhend simple reasons i gave.....still doesn't change the fact that you're jobless and senseless.....See person pikin they come infinix thread come fight...Mumuness at its peak
No need just go as you said
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 3:34pm On Jun 06, 2019
photon3106:

Na so, that's the way. Engaging them is like something you should do only at your leisure. I like to reply them sometimes just to make this thread lively. You know? grin
Carry him and go
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Itzneowizy(m): 3:35pm On Jun 06, 2019
photon3106:

I really want to ignore them cheesy...but their antics is amusingly entertaining

1 Like

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ityP(m): 3:37pm On Jun 06, 2019
Semtu:

Helio p22 can't even handle candy crush for 1hr without overheating cheesy... And someone people are still buying trash infinix cheesy

The day Xiaomi attempts to put even Helio p35 ontop their phones, just know that tecno and Infinix bought the company grin grin
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by photon3106: 3:41pm On Jun 06, 2019
Itzneowizy:
English hard you?? cheesy....Oboi ...check my comments any where u see me compare them or place one above the other tell me.....You cant even comprhend simple reasons i gave.....still doesn't change the fact that you're jobless and senseless.....See person pikin they come infinix thread come fight...Mumuness at its peak

That was how one of them said I was placing Infinix above Xiaomi. He even went and said I was comparing both whereas at no point in time have I written a comparison of such on this thread.

Funny enough, he said engineers will pack up without Infinix.

The next thing now is using thread on nairaland to judge quality as if every Infinix and Xiaomi users are on nairaland

All these are indications that they are simply haters who rant alot saying nothing eventually. grin
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by photon3106: 3:47pm On Jun 06, 2019
ddjay:

Carry him and go

No o. Sincerely, I want you to stay. I'm enjoying your show...grin
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Itzneowizy(m): 4:03pm On Jun 06, 2019
photon3106:

That was how one of them said I was placing Infinix above Xiaomi. He even went and said I was comparing both whereas at no point in time have I written a comparison of such on this thread.

Funny enough, he said engineers will pack up without Infinix.

The next thing now is using thread on nairaland to judge quality as if every Infinix and Xiaomi users are on nairaland

All these are indications that they are simply haters who rant alot saying nothing eventually. grin
Lol....These kids tire me..i swear....I've met only on sensible fan...sometime back...Make we just rest for their matter..they're just too recalcitrant..especially that kid that's angry cuz skino....banned him grin ..cheers
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Olukologia24592(m): 4:23pm On Jun 06, 2019
Infinix Note 4,
2Gb Ram
5 months old
Price #35k Negotiable

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by photon3106: 4:28pm On Jun 06, 2019
This is not to compare anyphone but to answer some reoccurring questions from those who care to know.

1. Does the phone over heats like some have claimed that it over heats like 'crap'?

N/B: All phones heat up during game play but temp shouldn't be alarming and phone should cool rapidly after gaming session. (Not this type of heat up as this is normal )

Answer: No ( If yours does you got a defective unit or a clone.

Proof: see for yourself .I can explain if you want me to

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by photon3106: 4:34pm On Jun 06, 2019
2. It can't handle PES 2019. For real?

Answer: That's not true. I confirmed this and I repeat it can .

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by photon3106: 4:49pm On Jun 06, 2019
I only screenshot the part that's majorrly responsible for performance, power management and heat.

Helio P22 is the MTK SoC that runs the Infinix S4. It's not an underpowered chipset coupled with a decent GPU from Imagination Tec. (maker of PowerVR). For this dispensation, this is cool though not the best but great for the price.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 5:20pm On Jun 06, 2019
photon3106:

No o. Sincerely, I want you to stay. I'm enjoying your show...grin
No problem, the most important thing is that Infinix and tecno can never be better, it will remain the worst set of brands in Nigeria, even umidigi and leegoo threads here on nairaland shows that they are by far better than your transsion rubbish, not to talk of xiaomi, Huawei, Samsung etc that are known worldwide as the best brands
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Semtu(m): 5:29pm On Jun 06, 2019
photon3106:
I only screenshot the part that's majorrly responsible for performance, power management and heat.

Helio P22 is the MTK SoC that runs the Infinix S4. It's not an underpowered chipset coupled with a decent GPU from Imagination Tec. (maker of PowerVR). For this dispensation, this is cool though not the best but great for the price.

The images you sent still proves nothing...

Snapdragon is still the better, faster and less overheating chipset.

The note 7 still has the higher clock speed with a better GPU

To also enjoy your gaming experience, you need a very good display resolution and the s4 display is quite pathetic with just 271ppi compared to the note 7 with an astonishing 409 ppi.

Please dont compare trash to the xiaomi note 7.

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (347) (Reply)

Free Blackberry Unlocking Codes (NOT BLACKBERRY 10 DEVICES) / Airtel Bb Plan On Android / Can Nokia Asha 200 Download Whatsapp?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.