Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,820 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** - Phones (96) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** (505076 Views)

Infinix Hot 6 Pro X608 Official Discussion Thread / TECNO Camon X/X Pro Official Discussion Thread / Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (347) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by photon3106: 2:02pm On Jun 08, 2019
ddjay:

Its like i have reduced the number of people bringing their phones to you to repair abi, its bad for you but good for development and the people bringing all tgis cimplains can't be lying na

You've been saying the same thing over and over again.

1. Photon is under rating nairaland
2. 'Youre saying this because you repair...'

Seriously, do have any valid point at all?
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by photon3106: 2:15pm On Jun 08, 2019
Ddjay grin Na wa for you o. You can be so naiv and sentimental o
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by photon3106: 2:23pm On Jun 08, 2019
We are only discussing and debating the good/bad of Infinix phones. Wen the tin come graduate reach the level of opening a thread with a fraudulent caption.

Thought we were having fun discussing Infinix but you do sharp sharp carry am go a different new level Nawa for you o grin.

Have common sense na... Biko
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 3:17pm On Jun 08, 2019
photon3106:
We are only discussing and debating the good/bad of Infinix phones. Wen the tin come graduate reach the level of opening a thread with a fraudulent caption.

Thought we were having fun discussing Infinix but you do sharp sharp carry am go a different new level Nawa for you o grin.

Have common sense na... Biko
See what led to the opening of the thread https://www.nairaland.com/5233038/see-how-someone-under-rating
your misguided position of under rating nairaland

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by sureteeboy(m): 5:56pm On Jun 08, 2019
ityP:

LMAO... Una funny... Infinix Note 5 doesnt play PES 2019 very smoothly... Jeez... It was literally annoying playing PES 2019 on that device... I don't play any game on smartphones if not PES, no just talk just to justify Infinix... Even on the lowest framerate, it wasn't smooth
God bless you. I installed PES2019 on a Friend's Infinix Note 5. The gameplay was just skipping frames that we had to adjust game settings to the lowest resolution and 30FPS before we could get a manageable gameplay.

3 Likes

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ityP(m): 6:01pm On Jun 08, 2019
photon3106:

Good morning. I get your point about Qualcomm 660 being better than the Helio P22. And as you can see I uploaded a spec sheet earlier where the 660 was used as a standard to evaluate the p22's performance. However what you don't still get is the fact that most of the phones that spot those chipset you mentioned are way pricier than the Infinix S4 running the helio P22.

You can start with Jumia Nigeria . Looking at the 'glorified' Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 with the 660. That's sold for a wooping of about 70k on Jumia whereas the Infinix S4 3gb variant is how much ?

Another thing is that the price of any electronics is greatly influenced by the cost of semiconductors utilised in their production. More influenced is this cost on production when it comes to mobile phones and chipsets.

Show me a phone with the glamour of the Infinix S4 but running 660 at the same price as the Infinix S4 and recorgnized customer support in Nigeria, then I'd agree with you that the Infinix S4 is expensive with P22 in it.

Redmi Note 7 is sold for 58k on Jumia. Get ur stats correct. Redmi 7 that is a whole lot better than the S4 (sd 636) is sold for far less at 46k. Nokia X5 that spots a Helio p60 chipset is sold for 46k too. About customer support, u need to ask around from those who buy Xiaomi phones, how often they need customer support. Infinix and tecno are not cost effective at all. Spec to price wise, Infinix and tecno are actually scamming Nigerians, but some are too naive to see

1 Like

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Marshalees10(m): 6:05pm On Jun 08, 2019
Marshalees10:
HELP! My infinix note 4 trips off whenever the ba3 reaches 30% and below. When i switch it back on, it will be at 0%. What should i do pls?
Instead of helping pple out, u guys are busy arguing. Who is helping me out biko...
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ityP(m): 6:06pm On Jun 08, 2019
sureteeboy:

God bless you. I installed PES2019 on a Friend's Infinix Note 5. The gameplay was just skipping frames that we had to adjust game settings to the lowest resolution and 30FPS before we could get a manageable gameplay.

My brother, let those who wanna fool themselves continue. Ur experience is similar to those who have actually played PES 2019 on tecno and Infinix phones. There's nothing smooth about playing games on devices from both phone brands

2 Likes

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 6:22pm On Jun 08, 2019
As for Phonton3106 phonedaddy and one Itzneowizy stop all these lying and deceptive cover ups, people using these phones are telling you their experiences, and also of note is the complains that keep coming up on a daily basis someone on this thread is waiting for a solution to the problem of his phone
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Semtu(m): 6:24pm On Jun 08, 2019
sureteeboy:

Thanks for saying the truth.

Infinix mobiles can never freely play high end games like the pes2019.

You can leave photon3106 to continue in his delusions

1 Like

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 6:25pm On Jun 08, 2019
sureteeboy:

Phonton3106 phonedaddy Itzneowizy take note of this and stop lying

1 Like

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 6:26pm On Jun 08, 2019
Semtu:

Thanks for saying the truth.

Infinix mobiles can never freely play high end games like the pes2019.

You can leave photon3106 to continue in his delusions
Don't mind them Phonton3106 phonedaddy and one Itzneowizy with lies and cover ups
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 6:27pm On Jun 08, 2019
ityP:

Redmi Note 7 is sold for 58k on Jumia. Get ur stats correct. Redmi 7 that is a whole lot better than the S4 (sd 636) is sold for far less at 46k. Nokia X5 that spots a Helio p60 chipset is sold for 46k too. About customer support, u need to ask around from those who buy Xiaomi phones, how often they need customer support. Infinix and tecno are not cost effective at all. Spec to price wise, Infinix and tecno are actually scamming Nigerians, but some are too naive to see
Very good Phonton3106 phonedaddy Itzneowizy take note

1 Like

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Frankfuse: 7:34pm On Jun 08, 2019
photon3106:

Yes it is... And it's not the 6gb variant.
Check this out
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by photon3106: 7:34pm On Jun 08, 2019
ddjay:

Don't mind them Phonton3106 phonedaddy and one Itzneowizy with lies and cover ups

You no know say Na my papa get Infinix that's why I go dey cover up for them. Nonsense
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Itzneowizy(m): 7:46pm On Jun 08, 2019
This jobless crase can't seem to get enough of me ..mentioning me upandan....lemme be gentle on you..whether you get my facts right is your business

I've not compared S4 and Xiami note 7....#Fact
Why does the comparison have to be between RN7 and IS4..
I'm pretty sure I'm much more inclined as regards tech knowlege compared to one Moniker like that

Lemme spell a few tins out..

Is RN7 more powerful than S4..YES..any tech person knows that
Does RN7 play games well ?...YES
Is the Phone indestructible? NO
Are spare parts readily available in my location?.. ..NO
If i stay around Xiaomi care centres for easy repairs will i buy the RN7.YES?
But Did i buy RN7?..NO
Did i buy S4.?..YES
Did i use your father's money? NO

Can you effing see how confused you've been?
Saying the very thing i didn't say (listen oodites read all my previous comments before you sprew so much shite from your mouth to make your anus jealous)
Don't mention me again....look for something meaningful to do....

2 Likes

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by photon3106: 7:48pm On Jun 08, 2019
ityP:

You're falling my hand seriously... Show me where the Redmi note 7 is sold for less than 46k and you've made a valid point with the Nokia X5 in terms of cost. You see, the likes of ddjay, this is how a debate is carried out and some sort of agreement reached. Not those childish startegies of calling names and opening defaming thread in the name of claiming 'right'
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by photon3106: 7:53pm On Jun 08, 2019
ityP:

My brother, let those who wanna fool themselves continue. Ur experience is similar to those who have actually played PES 2019 on tecno and Infinix phones. There's nothing smooth about playing games on devices from both phone brands

Well this is your opinion though. You don't have to believe me intact you're not under any obligation to believe me when I said that the Infinix S4 runs PES2019. Everyone is entitled to his opinion. Infinix S4 3gb ram runs pes2019. I repeat and its confirmed. So you can chose to believe it or not. Not my problem.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by photon3106: 7:58pm On Jun 08, 2019
ddjay:

See what led to the opening of the thread https://www.nairaland.com/5233038/see-how-someone-under-rating
your misguided position of under rating nairaland

Go and sit down! Grow up first before trying to initiate further conversation with me.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Frankfuse: 7:58pm On Jun 08, 2019
photon3106:

You're falling my hand seriously... Show me where the Redmi note 7 is sold for less than 46k and you've made a valid point with the Nokia X5 in terms of cost. You see, the likes of ddjay, this is how a debate is carried out and some sort of agreement reached. Not those childish startegies of calling names and opening defaming thread in the name of claiming 'right'

My hot 6 couldn't play PES coupled with some other series of reason I decided to upgrade to S4 (3/32gb) and still the same problem

Would you advise me to go for INFINIX for my next phone?

1 Like

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by photon3106: 8:11pm On Jun 08, 2019
To round this off, I agree with you on the price of the Infinix S4. Since there exist an alternative such as the Nokia X5 with a better processor at almost the same or lesser price to the S4, it becomes evident that the Nokia X5 is a model to reckon with in terms of price.

However, I still maintain my stand that the Infinix S4 is a wonderful device. A cheaper alternative (and better if you might say without considering the battery, design, screen estate and camera to mention a few) does not make the device bad yet.

Bottom line:
Infinix S4! Is it wonderful? Yes why not?

Is it expensive? This is a matter of personal preference. My opinion? Yes!

Does it run pes 2019? Yes! grin

Haters can go and hug transformer.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ityP(m): 8:11pm On Jun 08, 2019
photon3106:

Well this is your opinion though. You don't have to believe me intact you're not under any obligation to believe me when I said that the Infinix S4 runs PES2019. Everyone is entitled to his opinion. Infinix S4 3gb ram runs pes2019. I repeat and its confirmed. So you can chose to believe it or not. Not my problem.

Of course it does. But like this.......

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ityP(m): 8:15pm On Jun 08, 2019
photon3106:

Nowhere did I say Redmi Note 7 was sold for 46k. I mentioned the Redmi 7 which is still a lot better than the S4. The 3gb/32gb variant is sold for 46k. It comes with SD 636.

1 Like

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Semtu(m): 8:20pm On Jun 08, 2019
Itzneowizy:
This jobless crase can't seem to get enough of me ..mentioning me upandan....lemme be gentle on you..whether you get my facts right is your business

I've not compared S4 and Xiami note 7....#Fact
Why does the comparison have to be between RN7 and IS4..
I'm pretty sure I'm much more inclined as regards tech knowlege compared to one Moniker like that

Lemme spell a few tins out..

Is RN7 more powerful than S4..YES..any tech person knows that
Does RN7 play games well ?...YES
Is the Phone indestructible? NO
Are spare parts readily available in my location?.. ..NO
If i stay around Xiaomi care centres for easy repairs will i buy the RN7.YES?
But Did i buy RN7?..NO
Did i buy S4.?..YES

Did i use your father's money? NO

Can you effing see how confused you've been?
Saying the very thing i didn't say (listen oodites read all my previous comments before you sprew so much shite from your mouth to make your anus jealous)
Don't mention me again....look for something meaningful to do....

@bolded... A sane person will never buy trash Inifnix S4 when the Redmi note 7 is readily available also at pocket friendly price.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Semtu(m): 8:22pm On Jun 08, 2019
photon3106:

@bolded ... He said Redmi 7, cant you read?... Or has the pathetic infinix display resolution blinded your eyes?

1 Like

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Semtu(m): 8:24pm On Jun 08, 2019
ityP:

. Infinix and tecno are not cost effective at all. Spec to price wise, Infinix and tecno are actually scamming Nigerians, but some are too naive to see

Exactly... Scamming gullible Nigerians like phonedaddy and photon3106
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Semtu(m): 8:27pm On Jun 08, 2019
Frankfuse:

My hot 6 couldn't play PES coupled with some other series of reason I decided to upgrade to S4 (3/32gb) and still the same problem

Would you advise me to go for INFINIX for my next phone?

Hasn't Infinix taught you enough lessons already?

No version of Infinix you buy will ever play Pes19 well enough.

Go for a Xiaomi product, they are relatively pocket friendlier
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Itzneowizy(m): 8:27pm On Jun 08, 2019
Semtu:

@bolded... A sane person will never buy trash Inifnix S4 when the Redmi note 7 is readily available also at pocket friendly price.
And you still remain a big fool...crawl back into you hole and don't quote me again...dimwit dumb sick f*ck... angry

1 Like

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by photon3106: 8:28pm On Jun 08, 2019
Semtu:

You really have problem with comprehension. Can you even read at all? With all that he has typed, I'm sure all your worries, problem and headache has been addressed...

Ìwọ̄ bọ̀bọ́ yì. O ní'ṣòro gan o. What else do you want again bayii
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Semtu(m): 8:30pm On Jun 08, 2019
Itzneowizy:
And you still remain a big fool...crawl back into you hole and don't quote me again...dimwit dumb sick f*ck... angry

Lmao, the real fool amongst both of us is the one who thinks Infinix S4 is a better phone that the Redmi note 7
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by photon3106: 8:31pm On Jun 08, 2019
Semtu:

Exactly... Scamming gullible Nigerians like phonedaddy and photon3106

Don't worry, continue quoting and mentioning me as long as it gives you happiness.grin Depression is real, so don't stop. You know I love you as a friend cheesy
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Itzneowizy(m): 8:32pm On Jun 08, 2019
Semtu:

Lmao, the real fool amongst both of us is the one who thinks Infinix S4 is a better phone that the Redmi note 7
This wan no get brain chai....did this GOat even read my post.... grin..Mumu..chai

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (347) (Reply)

Free Blackberry Unlocking Codes (NOT BLACKBERRY 10 DEVICES) / Airtel Bb Plan On Android / Can Nokia Asha 200 Download Whatsapp?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.