Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,081 members, 7,835,644 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

Why You Shouldn't Give A Nairaland Hoot! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Shouldn't Give A Nairaland Hoot! (2271 Views)

Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairaland Member And The Wife / 5 Reasons You Shouldn't Give Up On Love Just Yet / Please, See why you shouldn't give him that sweetie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Shouldn't Give A Nairaland Hoot! by Nobody: 8:07am On Oct 15, 2017
On Nairaland you'll meet ambivalent people who'll hate on you for holding an opinion.

If you say you can never marry a non graduate, they will hang you. The same people will hang you if you say you consider marrying a non graduate! The same people!

If you say you are a sapiosexual, they will feel pained. Why? Because they will automatically feel you are vain and proud.

If you create a thread that they don't agree with, they will say jobless and stupid: the two most important words that describe them in their vocabulary.

In all, just do your thing...
Re: Why You Shouldn't Give A Nairaland Hoot! by LionInBoxOffice(m): 8:09am On Oct 15, 2017
I agree but it's not only on nairaland but every social media platform.

4 Likes

Re: Why You Shouldn't Give A Nairaland Hoot! by Nobody: 8:14am On Oct 15, 2017
LionInBoxOffice:
I agree but it's not only on nairaland but every social media platform.
Perhaps they HANG on social media in Nigeria!
Re: Why You Shouldn't Give A Nairaland Hoot! by IAMSASHY(f): 8:17am On Oct 15, 2017
undecided dere is one tin I personally noticed abt Nlanders, wen sumone creates a thread, if d first 2 or 3 comments ar pointing at one direction, d rests wl automatically follow d same direction even wen d comments ar senseless,nt until u go down d comments, u wl begin to see different opinions. Many of us ar hypocrites.

10 Likes

Re: Why You Shouldn't Give A Nairaland Hoot! by Nobody: 8:18am On Oct 15, 2017
Re: Why You Shouldn't Give A Nairaland Hoot! by Lalas247(f): 8:23am On Oct 15, 2017
not a nairaland issue more if a mentality issue

most are hypocrites ..

1 Like

Re: Why You Shouldn't Give A Nairaland Hoot! by Nobody: 8:27am On Oct 15, 2017
Lalas247:
not a nairaland issue more if a mentality issue

most are hypocrites ..
A worse appellation describes them! It is nauseating! Repulsive!
Re: Why You Shouldn't Give A Nairaland Hoot! by Lalas247(f): 8:31am On Oct 15, 2017
thefirst:
A worse appellation describes them! It is nauseating! Repulsive!
lol don't take most comments personal...... happens on social media alot
Re: Why You Shouldn't Give A Nairaland Hoot! by Nobody: 8:33am On Oct 15, 2017
Lalas247:

I don't reply the rogues!
Re: Why You Shouldn't Give A Nairaland Hoot! by DanseMacabre(m): 8:33am On Oct 15, 2017
Dem say many superstars, celebs and philantrophists dey here, so make we no dey badmouth anybody anyhow. I try my best to be civil to people, but even one kobo I never see from person hand.

See the other day wey me and FFK join words for here, I apologise finish come reason am make him epp me, but him come disappear like mosquito for where dem pour sniper put.

Tell me why I no go frustrate flare up when stranger yarn me dust for here.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Shouldn't Give A Nairaland Hoot! by Nobody: 8:34am On Oct 15, 2017
Learn to ignore such comments.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Shouldn't Give A Nairaland Hoot! by Nobody: 8:36am On Oct 15, 2017
Lalas247:

Thanks.
Re: Why You Shouldn't Give A Nairaland Hoot! by Nobody: 8:37am On Oct 15, 2017
grin
DanseMacabre:
Dem say many superstars, celebs and philantrophists dey here, so make we no dey badmouth anybody anyhow. I try my best to be civil to people, but even one kobo I never see from person hand.

See the other day wey me and FFK join words for here, I apologise finish come reason am make him epp me, but him come disappear like mosquito for where dem pour sniper put.

You and money. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why You Shouldn't Give A Nairaland Hoot! by DanseMacabre(m): 8:37am On Oct 15, 2017
IAMSASHY:
undecided dere is one tin I personally noticed abt Nlanders, wen sumone creates a thread, if d first 2 or 3 comments ar pointing at one direction, d rests wl automatically follow d same direction even wen d comments ar senseless,nt until u go down d comments, u wl begin to see different opinions. Many of us ar hypocrites.

Quite true, but with the exception of sarrki, and sometimes airforce1. Those niggas dey collect die if dem open thread, except if the first few to comment are their sidekicks.
Re: Why You Shouldn't Give A Nairaland Hoot! by IAMSASHY(f): 8:37am On Oct 15, 2017
undecided it seems d females ar worse, wen d first 2 or 3 females insults ur post, d rests wl automatically join, nt nice at al, even if we ar bad, we cn learn frm others

5 Likes

Re: Why You Shouldn't Give A Nairaland Hoot! by Nobody: 8:39am On Oct 15, 2017
Tahra:
Learn to ignore such comments.
Actually, I ignore them. It is easy to state one's contrary opinion but doing this should be without throwing invectives. Once again, thanks.
Re: Why You Shouldn't Give A Nairaland Hoot! by LionInBoxOffice(m): 8:39am On Oct 15, 2017
thefirst:
Perhaps they HANG on social media in Nigeria!
Not only in Nigeria. There are trolls all over the world.
Re: Why You Shouldn't Give A Nairaland Hoot! by Nobody: 8:44am On Oct 15, 2017
DanseMacabre:

FFK dey nl
Re: Why You Shouldn't Give A Nairaland Hoot! by Nobody: 8:44am On Oct 15, 2017
IAMSASHY:
undecided it seems d females ar worse, wen d first 2 or 3 females insults ur post, d rests wl automatically join, nt nice at al, even if we ar bad, we cn learn frm others
That has even happened in one of my threads before. Then, I looked at the guy and I wondered about the gross level of ass licking! Being a gentleman, I refused to attack.
Re: Why You Shouldn't Give A Nairaland Hoot! by Nobody: 8:46am On Oct 15, 2017
LionInBoxOffice:
Not only in Nigeria. There are trolls all over the world.
There are trolls all over the world, but the majority in other places engage in intelligent conversations!
Re: Why You Shouldn't Give A Nairaland Hoot! by DanseMacabre(m): 8:46am On Oct 15, 2017
The worst set of dunces on here are the ones who don't understand simple sarcasm; and the ones who post inane and repulsive posts just to amass likes and shares from their ilk.

It's a microcosm of the larger society anyway, so it just reflects that Nairaland, and at large Nigeria, has gone to the dogs.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Shouldn't Give A Nairaland Hoot! by LifeofAirforce(m): 8:49am On Oct 15, 2017
IAMSASHY:
And look who is talking here like she's got manners (Hypocrit)

The first time I noticed your existence on nairaland was the day you insulted me unprovoked .

I just hope you discontinue your unwarranted attacks on me else you would be thought to MYND your business for weeks.

2 Likes

Re: Why You Shouldn't Give A Nairaland Hoot! by DanseMacabre(m): 8:50am On Oct 15, 2017
thefirst:
grin You and money. cheesy

Bros, I've never denied the fact that I'm a broke dude. I think 'struggling writer' would define me most. grin
Re: Why You Shouldn't Give A Nairaland Hoot! by Lalas247(f): 8:50am On Oct 15, 2017
IAMSASHY:
Lol u must be newish ... look this is probably the first time in centuries women actually retaliate ...
Usually the males do the oppressing

Like I laugh when I read comments like this ... all this attacks yall be shouting about is like 1 Naira to a million ... back in the day it was blood shed I mean serious e wars .... now just wannabes trying to be relevant ...
also it’s a new generation .. before we ignore now most younger females don’t take shit they fight back ...

If u wanna ask anyone ask rokia or me or anyone pre 2014... trust me we lived through it ( we had topics created daily bashing ... kmt lol u have no clue dear none ) .. all this little boys running up and down no even reach to be called e lords or wtever the title is that makes them happy

Don’t worry when dey decide to attack u those same girls will be the only ones in ur corner ... just saying

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why You Shouldn't Give A Nairaland Hoot! by Nobody: 8:51am On Oct 15, 2017
IAMSASHY:
You are a darling.

1 Like

Re: Why You Shouldn't Give A Nairaland Hoot! by Lalas247(f): 8:52am On Oct 15, 2017
Lordygram:
You are a darling.

Tell her the truth
Did ladies ever retaliate before be honest ...

2 Likes

Re: Why You Shouldn't Give A Nairaland Hoot! by DanseMacabre(m): 8:53am On Oct 15, 2017
Tahra:
FFK dey nl

You no know He used to go by the sobriquet cramjones, but the new one is the one that attacked me. I have to dig through my posts to get it, because him say make I contact am when I ask am for epp.
Re: Why You Shouldn't Give A Nairaland Hoot! by Nobody: 8:53am On Oct 15, 2017
DanseMacabre:

Bros, I've never denied the fact that I'm a broke dude. I think 'struggling writer' would define me most. grin
You? Broke? I don't think you are broke. I only think you are humble.
Re: Why You Shouldn't Give A Nairaland Hoot! by Dillusionist(m): 8:54am On Oct 15, 2017
LifeofAirforce:

And look who is talking here like she's got manners (Hypocrit)

The first time I noticed your existence on nairaland was the day you insulted me unprovoked .

I just hope you discontinue your unwarranted attacks on me else you would be thought to MYND your business for weeks
lol
.smh
Re: Why You Shouldn't Give A Nairaland Hoot! by Dillusionist(m): 8:55am On Oct 15, 2017
don't take things here serious
Re: Why You Shouldn't Give A Nairaland Hoot! by LifeofAirforce(m): 8:56am On Oct 15, 2017
Dillusionist:

lol
.smh
You too
Re: Why You Shouldn't Give A Nairaland Hoot! by Nobody: 8:56am On Oct 15, 2017
Lalas247:

Tell her the truth
Did ladies ever retaliate before be honest ...
Honestly NO, ladies in this forum were not the retaliating type, but however, this new sets of 2016/2017 female romancelanders retaliate even in an empty thread..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please Is It What I'm Thinking???? / The Pain Was Much That She Pooped Out During A Fight With A Girl Over Her Man / Controversial Nüdë Dancer, Zodwa Wabantu Goes Nude On The Set Of New Music Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.