Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,402 members, 7,861,140 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:46 AM

Why You Shouldn't Give A Nairaland Hoot! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Shouldn't Give A Nairaland Hoot! (2293 Views)

Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairaland Member And The Wife / 5 Reasons You Shouldn't Give Up On Love Just Yet / Please, See why you shouldn't give him that sweetie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Shouldn't Give A Nairaland Hoot! by Lalas247(f): 8:56am On Oct 15, 2017
Dillusionist:
don't take things here serious
Only if person scam u ... cheesy
Re: Why You Shouldn't Give A Nairaland Hoot! by Nobody: 8:58am On Oct 15, 2017
Most of the people commenting are guilty of the same act too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why You Shouldn't Give A Nairaland Hoot! by Nobody: 9:00am On Oct 15, 2017
Dillusionist:
don't take things here serious
I really don't though. I just gave up on their lowness!
Re: Why You Shouldn't Give A Nairaland Hoot! by Lalas247(f): 9:02am On Oct 15, 2017
Lordygram:
Honestly NO, ladies in this forum were not the retaliating type, but however, this new sets of 2016/2017 female romancelanders retaliate even in an empty thread..
Exactly we never used to retaliate .. we mostly ignored
Any you know very well back then was real... now it’s childs play

Maybe they are just fed up .. u know after a while only so much ppl can take .. those girls are also humans with feelings .. and guys should be able to take it back
Just can’t stand ppl talking rubbish and don’t even know sh!t lol irritates me ... like bish did u have any idea what we took for you to be chatting freely now ... remember back then girl were scared shitless to upload .. it was me , rokia, laveda , Twaci , cherri and few other that still posted regardless ... now a lot are free to post they have no idea why grin then u have one saying girls attack like really

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why You Shouldn't Give A Nairaland Hoot! by Nobody: 9:03am On Oct 15, 2017
Lalas247:

Methinks this comment of yours is deep! wink
Re: Why You Shouldn't Give A Nairaland Hoot! by Lalas247(f): 9:04am On Oct 15, 2017
thefirst:
Methinks this comment of yours is deep! wink
Haha ... no let yahoo boyz catch u sha dem full here o ... dats all
Anything else yes it may irritate .. but u’ll get over it wink take it easy
Re: Why You Shouldn't Give A Nairaland Hoot! by Nobody: 9:06am On Oct 15, 2017
Lalas247:

Haha ... no let yahoo boyz catch u sha dem full here o ... dats all
Anything else yes it may irritate .. but u’ll get over it wink take it easy
I'm in fact over it. Only that I still wonder over some people's irreverence.

1 Like

Re: Why You Shouldn't Give A Nairaland Hoot! by Lalas247(f): 9:07am On Oct 15, 2017
thefirst:
I'm in fact over it. Only that I still wonder over some people's irreverence.
Haha best way wink

1 Like

Re: Why You Shouldn't Give A Nairaland Hoot! by Nobody: 9:07am On Oct 15, 2017
DanseMacabre:

You no know He used to go by the sobriquet cramjones, but the new one is the one that attacked me. I have to dig through my posts to get it, because him say make I contact am when I ask am for epp.
Hmmm.
Re: Why You Shouldn't Give A Nairaland Hoot! by ikp120(m): 9:09am On Oct 15, 2017
DanseMacabre:
Dem say many superstars, celebs and philantrophists dey here, so make we no dey badmouth anybody anyhow. I try my best to be civil to people, but even one kobo I never see from person hand.

See the other day wey me and FFK join words for here, I apologise finish come reason am make him epp me, but him come disappear like mosquito for where dem pour sniper put.

Tell me why I no go frustrate flare up when stranger yarn me dust for here.
Where you see FFK for here? undecided Huh? undecided
Re: Why You Shouldn't Give A Nairaland Hoot! by ikp120(m): 9:16am On Oct 15, 2017
DanseMacabre:

You no know He used to go by the sobriquet cramjones, but the new one is the one that attacked me. I have to dig through my posts to get it, because him say make I contact am when I ask am for epp.
Na so you gullible reach? Wannabes full Nairaland o.
Re: Why You Shouldn't Give A Nairaland Hoot! by Dillusionist(m): 9:18am On Oct 15, 2017
Lalas247:
hahaha,,na that place big gobe go deh.. happy Sundaywink
Re: Why You Shouldn't Give A Nairaland Hoot! by FemiEddy(m): 9:21am On Oct 15, 2017
IAMSASHY:
undecided it seems d females ar worse, wen d first 2 or 3 females insults ur post, d rests wl automatically join, nt nice at al, even if we ar bad, we cn learn frm others
wink
Re: Why You Shouldn't Give A Nairaland Hoot! by Nobody: 9:40am On Oct 15, 2017
Lalas247:

Exactly we never used to retaliate .. we mostly ignored
Any you know very well back then was real... now it’s childs play

Maybe they are just fed up .. u know after a while only so much ppl can take .. those girls are also humans with feelings .. and guys should be able to take it back
Just can’t stand ppl talking rubbish and don’t even know sh!t lol irritates me ... like bish did u have any idea what we took for you to be chatting freely now ... remember back then girl were scared shitless to upload .. it was me , rokia, laveda , Twaci , cherri and few other that still posted regardless ... now a lot are free to post they have no idea why grin then u have one saying girls attack like really

Oh shii! what a time to have lived

missed your baby yesterday was expecting him to come destroy united defense but heard he picked up an injury while having a hot session with you, are you that viscous in za other room?
Re: Why You Shouldn't Give A Nairaland Hoot! by DanseMacabre(m): 10:10am On Oct 15, 2017
thefirst:
You? Broke? I don't think you are broke. I only think you are humble.

Jesus!!! What makes you feel so bro? I've been broke for the better part of this year, and nairaland just escapes me for a while from the harsh realities of life. As I speak to you, I have less than a thousand in my account.

That's how real I am. grin
Re: Why You Shouldn't Give A Nairaland Hoot! by DanseMacabre(m): 10:18am On Oct 15, 2017
ikp120:
Na so you gullible reach? Wannabes full Nairaland o.

Like it or not, asides the fakes, there're quite a lot of well-known public figures here.
Re: Why You Shouldn't Give A Nairaland Hoot! by ikp120(m): 10:23am On Oct 15, 2017
DanseMacabre:

Like it or not, asides the fakes, there're quite a lot of well-known public figures here.
Of course there are. I am an example of one of them here. I'm just undercover. Lemme wear my eye glasses cool cool cool cool
Re: Why You Shouldn't Give A Nairaland Hoot! by DanseMacabre(m): 10:27am On Oct 15, 2017
ikp120:
Of course there are. I am an example of one of them here. I'm just undercover. Lemme wear my eye glasses cool cool cool cool

Lmao. Bros, edakun epp me.
Re: Why You Shouldn't Give A Nairaland Hoot! by Ishilove: 10:35am On Oct 15, 2017
DanseMacabre:

Jesus!!! What makes you feel so bro? I've been broke for the better part of this year, and nairaland just escapes me for a while from the harsh realities of life. As I speak to you, I have less than a thousand in my account.

That's how real I am. grin
shocked

1 Like

Re: Why You Shouldn't Give A Nairaland Hoot! by Blackhawk01: 10:38am On Oct 15, 2017
IAMSASHY:
undecided it seems d females ar worse, wen d first 2 or 3 females insults ur post, d rests wl automatically join, nt nice at al, even if we ar bad, we cn learn frm others

sad sad

I think that's the new thing sha cheesy grin

Sisters' movement. tongue

1 Like

Re: Why You Shouldn't Give A Nairaland Hoot! by ikp120(m): 10:38am On Oct 15, 2017
DanseMacabre:

Lmao. Bros, edakun epp me.
Will 1.27 million be enough? I have 5.61 million but I have a project that I'm working on cool cool cool
Re: Why You Shouldn't Give A Nairaland Hoot! by DanseMacabre(m): 10:39am On Oct 15, 2017
Ishilove:
shocked

Ishi, that meme captures the exact state of my life presently.

You no go church?
Re: Why You Shouldn't Give A Nairaland Hoot! by DanseMacabre(m): 10:42am On Oct 15, 2017
ikp120:
Will 1.27 million be enough? I have 5.61 million but I have a project that I'm working on cool cool cool

It will go a long way. I would have berated you for playing with my heart condition, but one never can tell.
Re: Why You Shouldn't Give A Nairaland Hoot! by Ishilove: 10:46am On Oct 15, 2017
IAMSASHY:
undecided dere is one tin I personally noticed abt Nlanders, wen sumone creates a thread, if d first 2 or 3 comments ar pointing at one direction, d rests wl automatically follow d same direction even wen d comments ar senseless,nt until u go down d comments, u wl begin to see different opinions. Many of us ar hypocrites.
Text speak writing is an eyesore

1 Like

Re: Why You Shouldn't Give A Nairaland Hoot! by Ishilove: 10:47am On Oct 15, 2017
DanseMacabre:

Ishi, that meme captures the exact state of my life presently.

You no go church?
Eyah Pele dear.

No church. I'm unwell
Re: Why You Shouldn't Give A Nairaland Hoot! by Nobody: 5:41pm On Oct 15, 2017
IAMSASHY:
undecided dere is one tin I personally noticed abt Nlanders, wen sumone creates a thread, if d first 2 or 3 comments ar pointing at one direction, d rests wl automatically follow d same direction even wen d comments ar senseless,nt until u go down d comments, u wl begin to see different opinions. Many of us ar hypocrites.

Yup, it's often like that on threads. One person says something and others will follow suit. Just look at this thread https://www.nairaland.com/4118009/checkout-nairalander-fiancee-pre-wedding-photos

Someone says the woman looks older and other people are screaming the same thing. Too much follow-follow on this site.

2 Likes

Re: Why You Shouldn't Give A Nairaland Hoot! by DanseMacabre(m): 4:19am On Oct 16, 2017
Ishilove:

Eyah Pele dear.

No church. I'm unwell

Hope you get better soon, but hope it isn't morning sickness that is worrying you? grin
Re: Why You Shouldn't Give A Nairaland Hoot! by QueenSekxy(f): 4:41am On Oct 16, 2017
Lalas247:

Lol u must be newish ... look this is probably the first time in centuries women actually retaliate ...
Usually the males do the oppressing

Like I laugh when I read comments like this ... all this attacks yall be shouting about is like 1 Naira to a million ... back in the day it was blood shed I mean serious e wars .... now just wannabes trying to be relevant ...
also it’s a new generation .. before we ignore now most younger females don’t take shit they fight back ...

If u wanna ask anyone ask rokia or me or anyone pre 2014... trust me we lived through it ( we had topics created daily bashing ... kmt lol u have no clue dear none ) .. all this little boys running up and down no even reach to be called e lords or wtever the title is that makes them happy

Don’t worry when dey decide to attack u those same girls will be the only ones in ur corner ... just saying
I have noticed something about the lady,,she's always seeking for attention. .even the first topic she created the day she just registered, ,that was when I knew that we have got another Attention seeking mofo..ignore her still,,let's be watching cool

1 Like

Re: Why You Shouldn't Give A Nairaland Hoot! by QueenSekxy(f): 4:44am On Oct 16, 2017
IAMSASHY:
you are just another attention seeking mofo..why should we take you serious??if you don't know what ladies on here have been through why not stfu??
Re: Why You Shouldn't Give A Nairaland Hoot! by Nobody: 8:37am On Oct 16, 2017
QueenSekxy:

you are just another attention seeking mofo..why should we take you serious??if you don't know what ladies on here have been through why not stfu??
Queen!!!
Re: Why You Shouldn't Give A Nairaland Hoot! by QueenSekxy(f): 9:26am On Oct 16, 2017
Tahra:
Queen!!!
babygrin
Re: Why You Shouldn't Give A Nairaland Hoot! by Doctormarvin(m): 9:49am On Oct 16, 2017
IAMSASHY:
wish i could start spraying you dollars for this comment!..the first to fifth commenters are females who will bash you then others will follow suit..quite sad!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Virgins Only! / This Screen Shot Credited To Airforce1 Really Got Me Angry / Comic And Memes To Spice Up Your Day With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.